Sarah Gardens and Wears a Bikini

Story Info
Sarah works as a gardener and gets to wear a string bikini.
1.8k words
4.32
47.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers

I saw a listing on Craig's list for a gardener wanted for one day. Well, I had some spare time so why not? I called the number and she said she just needed a little garden cleanup. I agreed to come over the next day.

I went over to her place and rang the door bell. She answered the door wearing micro white shorts and a short sports top. She was skinny, maybe 30, long brown hair. She said her husband had walked out on her and the place was in a mess.

She said she just wanted her garden cleaned up. Leaves raked up, dead wood cleared away, roses pruned. There was a big green recycling bin to dump everything in and a shed of tools.

I had my eyes on her white shorts as she led me to garden. Her butt was absolutely clearly defined. I wondered if she even had panties on under her shorts.

She clearly did not have a bra on. Her top was so short even a bra would have shown.

My cock was so hard in my jeans; she must have noticed. However, I had a job to do first.

I went through to the garden and set to work. It wasn't that hard. After a while she came out and gave me a bottle of water. Her shorts were so short and tight I could see her pussy outlined. There is no way she could have fitted panties inside them. I am sure she stared at my crotch while we chatted.

I was just finishing when she came out wearing a white string bikini and spread out a blanket. I came over to say that I was done and clearly stared down at her. She thanked me and lay back on her elbows. She said, "Come and sit, relax for a bit."

I sat down and looked at her. Well why not? I took off my t-shirt but I was about to take off my jeans when I remembered that I had worn frilly yellow almost see through panties that morning. She saw my hesitation and asked why. I said, "Lets make a deal. Let me wear your bikini and I'll take them off." It was kind of a double dare. You go naked and I'll wear a girls' bikini. I wanted to wear it so bad.

I looked at her bikini top and then the bottom. She smiled, giggled and nodded. She reached behind her back and undid the strings. Her top fell away; she tossed it to me. I knelt in front of her and put it on. She tied the strings behind my back for me and put her arms around my chest to adjust the cups. One wonderful thing about a string bikini is that it really is one size fits all. The triangles barely cover my chest but the strings were still long enough to tie.. I felt her breasts pressed against my back.

Her breasts were so hot, pert, nipples sticking up. I love little pert breasts like hers.

Then I looked at her bikini bottom. We both knew what I meant. She said "You first". I stood up and undid my jeans. When I dropped my jeans she could see my yellow girly panties. I put my thumbs in the waist band looked her in the eyes and pulled them down. She smiled and giggled at me. She got to see my cock.

Now it was her turn. I looked at her bikini bottom; she knew what I meant. She knelt up and slipped them off. As I put them on they were still warm from her pussy. Again the long strings allowed me to tie it but it did not cover my erection. My cock poked out of the top.

We looked at each other and we both knew where this was going to end. We just wanted to enjoy the foreplay first.

She sat in front of me stark naked with her legs apart.

I moved over and started kissing her. I put my hand over her pussy. I love a wet pussy. I slipped a finger inside her. At first just a gentle stroke her slit and then I got harder and rubbed her clit. She was sitting back on her elbows with her eyes closed.

I knew what she wanted. I bent forward and started licking her pussy. She loved it and pushed forward against my face. My tongue found her clit. She put her head back and moaned.

I knelt down beside her and kissed her. She moved and straddled me. She held my cock while it slipped into her. She put her full weight down on me and I went right into her. I put my hands on her butt and pulled her down on me. I loved the way she tensed her pussy muscles to massage my cock.

Her breasts were so petite and just stood out. It was perfect for me. I love small pert breasts. Her hair was hanging down around my face. She swung her head to make it brush me more.

I kissed her again and put my hands on her butt to pull her deeply onto me.

I could only hold back so long. I started pushing into her. I had to cum and fill her pussy with my cum. I fucked her so hard. We came at the same time. I filled her pussy while she pushed down on me.

She lay beside me and just held my cock. After a while I got hard again and had her lay on top of me. I slipped my cock back inside her. It felt wonderful sliding into her wet warm pussy that was still filled with my cum.

We cuddled for a while. Then we went into the house and showered. We were pressed together naked in the shower. My gardening clothes were so dirty I had to wear her clothes. We found another string bikini that fit me and a wrap round dress of hers. It only just tied around me and my bikini bottom showed when I walked.

She was about to get dressed but I said, "Stay naked." She looked at me, tipped her head from side to side and smiled. Then she trotted off down the stairs with her firm little butt in front of me as she walked.

We went down to the kitchen and made dinner. She smiled at me and just walked around naked. It's very erotic having dinner dressed as a girl with a stark naked girl sitting next to you.

On the way back up to the bedroom she said I'd been such a good girl. Tomorrow she would take me shopping. I had to buy a matching bra and panties set and then a dress. If I wore the dress she would take me out to lunch.

We made love again and I went to sleep with her in my arms. All I could think about was going shopping the next day. I would have to walk around the mall wearing a dress.

The next morning, I had to wear her dress and bikini again but we were just going to my place. I asked her to wear a short skirt but no panties. She smiled and obliged me. She guessed what was in my mind for later.

After breakfast, we drove over to my place. I loved driving wearing her dress. In my bedroom she sat cross legged on my bed. Remember she had a short skirt on and no panties, so I got some erotic glimpses of her pussy. She just sat there smiling watching me dress. I took off her dress and bikini and stood in front of her naked; with a very hard cock sticking out. She smiled at me but said "Later. I want you horny when we go shopping."

I put on a pair of orange lace panties, short white shorts and a T-shirt. I wore simple slip on shoes. I wanted to make shopping easy.

First we went to Victoria's Secret and we picked out a bra and panties set. The bra had a regular clasp at the back but the straps tied behind my neck and they hung down my back.

After I paid for it, she made me ask to use the changing room. The assistant just smiled and pointed to the back. She came with me and helped me take off my shorts. She made sure her fingers ran down my cock as she unzipped me. I took my clothes off and stood with a hard cock sticking out.

I pushed her down and had her suck it for a bit. We couldn't spend too long and so I did not cum but seeing her head bobbing up and down was wonderful.

I had to put the bra and panties on. The bra showed under my T-shirt. I tucked the strings into my T-shirt but she said "Oh no you don't." She pulled them out and let them hang down my back outside of my T-shirt. Walking back out the shop the assistant smiled at us.

Then we went to Dress Barn and I had to pick-out a dress. I chose one with puffy little sleeves in white, with a straight body and a floral skirt that poofed out. It had petticoats underneath to make it spread out. She made me go and try it on. I had to get the assistant to unlock the changing room for me.

After I paid for it, I took it back into the changing room and slipped it on. It felt wonderful. As we walked around the mall the petticoats brushed against my legs.

By now we were so horny we had to have fun. I remembered that the mall had a unisex single bathroom. We headed over there. Luckily it was empty. We went in. We only just managed to get my panties down before I slipped into her. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. We steadied ourselves against the wall. It didn't take long for us both to cum.

We cleaned up. I used my old panties to wipe her pussy clean.

We went for lunch. Sitting kitty-corner at the table I was able to slide my hand up her leg and finger her pussy. She was right as to why I had her wear a short skirt and no panties.

As soon as we finished lunch we went home and made love.

After we recovered, I said that I had to go to work the next day. She said that she had to work too. Then she jumped out of bed and searched for something in her purse. She tossed me a set of house keys and she said "Start dinner if you get home first."

SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers