Sarah Gets a Visit

Story Info
The pizza boy returns! With a surprise...
4.1k words
4.37
61k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from earlier stories, the last one being Sarah Embraces Her Naughty Side. Check it out before continuing if you want the whole story!

*****

Sarah still couldn't believe she had posted her naked, yet anonymous, pictures online. It gave her such a rush that she had to get herself off with her hairbrush that night! After Friday had passed her life went back to normal - hanging out with friends and her boyfriend, catching up on how everyone's new jobs were going or being jealous of her younger friends who still had some college left ahead of them.

About 3 weeks after flashing her pizza delivery man for a tip and posting her pictures she received a text from a random number while she was at work.

"I like your pictures"

Surely this was the wrong number - she had actually forgot that she had even posted the naked pictures until now, but she kept her cool by informing the person they had the wrong number.

"This is Sarah Smith isn't it, that works at Dan's Pawn Shop?"

Her mouth dropped open. She quickly looked around as she was at work and wanted to be sure no one knew anything was wrong. Maybe it was a friend of a friend just messing with her.

"Yes, who's this?" she replied.

"I'll give you two options: either go into the bathroom and take your bra off, text me a picture, and keep it off the rest of the day or take your panties off at your desk, send me a picture and keep them off. If you don't, I'll send your pictures to your boss - and that's just the beginning".

Sarah felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, but then felt much better: she had cropped her face out of the pictures before posting! Even if someone DID find them and somehow guessed it was her - there was no way of them knowing or confirming it! She replied, stating the same and feeling confident she was getting this creep off her case. The reply she received was not what she anticipated:

"Not that it's any of your business, but I've developed some software that allows me to take an image that's been modified - let's say someone's face is cropped - and I am able to restore it to its original version... Have a look if you don't believe me.."

The picture that followed was the first picture she had posted the other day with her tits pushed up in her mirror, but with one big difference: this image wasn't cropped - just like the text message said! You could clearly see Sarah's face in the picture, blonde hair cascading down past her shoulders, her perky tan tits being pushed up by her arm while her other arm held the phone expose her taut stomach and beginning of her pubic mound. Sarah once again looked around to make sure no one could see what was happening on her phone before she got another text:

"You know what I need from you. If I don't have it in 10 minutes, Dan will get a nice surprise.."

She was faced with a choice: flash this random stranger her tits or pussy, or have her new boss see her like this and likely get fired - she had just started this job and liked it! She decided removing her panties would be the least detectable as she had a skirt on and the blouse she had on was thin enough that anyone would be able to see she didn't have a bra underneath. She went back to her desk, quickly looked around, scooted her chair under her desk and quickly pulled her skirt up past her ass and pulled her black thong down - all in one quick move. She quickly recovered and stuffed her thong to the bottom of her purse. She once again made sure no one was coming before spreading her legs wide while sitting in her chair with her feet still on the ground and snapped a picture of her shaved, pink pussy and sent it to the texter. "Are we done here?" she asked.

The response, much to her disappointment, was "Not by a long shot. Order another pizza tonight from the same place you did the other weekend. I'll give you more instructions closer to when you order".

Sarah wasn't sure where this was headed, but she was sure she didn't like it. She attempted to finish the rest of her work day as if it were normal, but she couldn't help but feel a cool breeze every now and then that would make her pussy a little bit wet just by knowing that feeling meant she was so exposed under her skirt. The only thing between her naked pussy and all of her coworkers was the thin piece of fabric she wore that hugged her ass and came up to mid thigh. At one point while she was helping to move boxes she wasn't thinking and squatted down to grab from the bottom; when she stood up one of her male coworkers was giving her a look - he had seen right up her skirt to her bare pussy! Luckily for her he wasn't sure if he was imagining things or if it was the real deal - most of the men that worked there would LOVE to catch a glimpse under Sarah's clothes!

Besides this fiasco the rest of the day went fairly normal and she made it home. She quickly went into her routine of changing into shorts (she had to put her thong back on) and one of her boyfriend's t-shirts. After she got settled in she followed her instructions of ordering the pizza. She wasn't sure what to expect but she received a vague confirmation text shortly after "good girl". About 30 minutes later there was knock on the door - the pizza. Sarah was extremely nervous and realized all too late that she was once again not wearing a bra and her nipples were obviously hard - too late now. Besides, she can quickly walk to the door, pay the man his money (no special tip this time), and see what needed to be done afterwards. She opened the door to the same delivery driver from the first time.

"Hello, Sarah Smith - right?" the 20-something year old pizza delivery guy asked. He was about 6 feet tall and a bit overweight - he definitely had a gut on him.

"Yes that's right - let me get your money!" Sarah was extremely embarrassed - what are the chances she got the same delivery driver she had flashed!? As she turned around with his money she saw that he had taken a few steps inside her apartment and closed the door. Sarah spoke up "um, excuse me - what're you doing?"

"I'll just go ahead and set the pizza here on the counter. My name is John, by the way. I'll get right to it - I'm the one that's been texting you. I couldn't stop thinking about you after your special 'tip' you gave me. I happened to be browsing the internet later that night when I came across your pictures.. the image of your gorgeous tits were still so fresh in my head there was no mistaking that it was you!"

Sarah stared back at him, money in hand still, mouth agape at what she was hearing - this made no sense!

"But even if you knew - how did you get the full pictures?! I cropped everything out that could trace them back to me!"

"I'm glad you asked" John replied. "I've always been a bit of a hacker ever since I had my first computer. A friend of mine asked if I'd be able to develop software like this because he had found some pictures of what looked like his girlfriend online cheating on him, but her face was blurred out and he couldn't quite tell for sure if it was her - he needed confirmation. After I finished the final version there was no telling it was her eyes looking right back at the camera with a mouthful of cock that sure as hell wasn't my buddies... so you see, I was just helping a friend. After I stumbled across your pictures it was a no brainer - I had to make sure it was you and once I found out... well I think you know where this is going" he smiled, all too confidently for Sarah's liking.

"No, I don't know where this is going you weirdo! What, do you want to see my tits again? Is that it?" Sarah's luscious tits looked great as they moved up and down as her breathing increased, becoming more and more worried about the situation.

"Well that's a start - but that's not all I came here for, but we'll get to that"

"Fuck you! I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression - I was a little drunk and thought it might be funny... I'm sorry - let's just forget any of this ever happened, you can take your money and be on your way"

"Sarah - you still have your shirt on; unless you want your boss to get that first picture I suggest you take it off. I'm not going anywhere"

Sarah's mind raced - what should she do? She decided that John had already seen her tits once, not to mention he has pictures on his phone obviously, so it's not a huge deal to take off the shirt she was wearing. She reached down and pulled the shirt up from the bottom, first revealing her hip bones that gave way to her toned and tan stomach, and finally her firm C cup tits that were equally as tan as the rest of her. She set the shirt on the counter and covered her tits. The only clothing on her body now was the tiny pair of shorts that clung to her tight ass came up to just above her pubic mound, with her thong underneath as well.

"There. Are we done here?"

"Wow" John replied, amazed at how her tits somehow looked even better in person. "No Sarah we are not done - and take your arm away from those amazing tits. From now on if I don't think you are fully cooperating for even one second I am sending the pictures!"

Sarah moved her arm away as requested, her tits seeming to defy gravity as they hardly even moved without the help of her arm holding them up. John walked over and sat down on her couch.

"Now, come over here in front of me and take your shorts off - but do it slowly, bend at the waist and face away from me".

Sarah was about to protest when she remembered his earlier threat of sending the pictures if she didn't cooperate. With a lot of hesitation, she finally got up the nerve to walk over in front of John, turn away, and slowly begin to peel her tiny grey shorts down her taut, tan legs. She couldn't believe this was happening and just tried to pretend it was her boyfriend behind her - not some weird stranger pizza delivery guy.

John couldn't believe this was going so well! He had Sarah in front of him pulling her shorts down ever so slowly. While he definitely admired her tits, he was more of an ass man and thought she had a great, tight ass. She definitely worked out. As her grey shorts lowered, her black thong came into view. With her legs close together he could just make out her pussy between her legs as her shorts finally pooled at her ankles. She was easily within arms reach of John and he wanted to reach out - but he would have his fun eventually.

"OK now do the same with your thong, and then when it's off I want you to spread your legs and pull your ass cheeks apart so I can see that tight little asshole of yours"

Not only was John an ass man, but he also loved anal. Unfortunately being the fat slob he was, he didn't get a whole lot of opportunity to take part. If this worked out with Sarah she would easily be the hottest girl he ever hooked up with; heck probably the hottest girl he had ever talked to!

Sarah was completely humiliated - she was able to convince herself her boyfriend was behind her when she at least still had her thong on but now having her bare pussy to soon be exposed to this complete stranger... she was mortified! Regardless, she followed instructions at the risk of being exposed to her boss as well. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and slowly pulled it down past her hips, over the curve of her tan ass, down off her tight little pussy, and then finally to the ground. Besides Keith, John was the only stranger to ever see her completely naked (besides her internet friends) - and she at least knew Keith a little!

"Spread 'em, or your boss gets the pictures!" an impatient John echoed.

She realized she had been lost in her own world, freaking out about her situation so much she hadn't realized that John was now behind her with his shorts off, stroking his 8 inch rock hard cock. Sarah had only peeked over her shoulder but it looked pretty thick too! "That thing better not touch me, it would ruin me!" she thought. She proceeded to spread her legs, bend over a little more, and reach back to pull her amazing ass cheeks apart. This gave John an amazing view of her crinkled little asshole, as well as the pinkness of her pussy.

"Wow your pussy looks so tight - have you ever even been fucked?!" John asked.

"Yes of course! You better not get any ideas either because I'm supposed to see my boyfriend tonight and it looks like by the size of your dick he'd definitely notice a difference!" she shot back angrily.

"What about your asshole? Ever had a nice cock buried there?" he replied.

"No! Absolutely not, that's disgusting and it hurts! I would never have anal - an old boyfriend tried it once and it's never going to happen again!"

"Well, Sarah..." John reached out and rubbed her pussy lips from behind with his fingers while simultaneously stroking his cock, "the thing is I'm an ass man, and with an ass like yours I just can't pass up an opportunity to explore it a bit... look at the bright side - your boyfriend won't know!" he laughed at the thought.

"You are NOT putting that cock in my ass!" she yelled, angry at herself that her pussy was starting to dampen from being rubbed while now getting fingered as well.

"I don't know... it looks like your pussy is excited about it! You look like you're getting tired, go ahead and get on all fours on the couch and give me a blowjob - let's see what you've got".

Just as Sarah was about to protest she realized this might be her saving grace - she had always been told she gives great head. Maybe if she tries hard enough he'll blow his load before he even has a chance to put it in her ass! She wasn't excited about sucking this smelly guys huge cock, but at the opportunity of getting out of her virgin asshole being stretched so badly she attacked the task with vigor. She got on all fours on the couch, facing mostly sideways. John put one leg up on the couch to give her better access to his thick cock - it was just as thick as Sarah thought it was when she saw it earlier.

John grabbed one of Sarah's tits for the first time just as she reached out and grabbed the base of his cock - her already small hands seemed dwarfed by its size. It was going to be a challenge to fit this in her mouth. She started by jacking him off while swirling her tongue around the tip of his shaft. She could taste his salty precum already - I bet this will be easy she thought! With this new feeling of confidence she dove down on his cock, taking most of it down her throat while her lips stretched around the thick shaft. While she couldn't quite fit the whole thing, she coated the majority of his cock in her saliva and used her hand and mouth to try to get him to cum as quickly as possible.

John had other plans. He had jacked off the first night he found her pictures but since then had held out for this moment, so he had about 3 weeks of pent up cum boiling in his balls just waiting to be released. Unbeknownst to Sarah, John had amazing staying power and could pretty much cum whenever he wanted to. He looked down at the tanned, blonde beauty slobbering all over his cock. He had changed places from squeezing her tit to now reaching back to her firm, round ass. It felt amazing! John reached down to Sarah's hair, pulled her head off his cock, and with his other hand told her to suck his middle finger.

Sarah was positive she had him on the ropes! He must have been so close that he needed an excuse for a break and this was it! Despite the rough removal of his cock from her mouth, she happily sucked his finger for about 10 seconds before he pushed her back towards his slobber covered cock. With a new feeling of motivation she sucked even harder than she was before, knowing in her mind this would be over in any second until a sensation in her ass made her eyes pop wide open and caused her to stop sucking for a few seconds - her lips wrapped around John's cock about halfway up his shaft, drool now gathering at the base. John had taken his saliva covered finger and began to insert it slowly into Sarah's asshole. Besides one attempt at anal she had never even had a finger up there! Even that one attempt was only the head of a cock just barely pushing in, before she put a stop to it!

John's other hand returned to the back of her head to remind her to keep bobbing up and down, while he was now able to push the whole length of his middle finger into her tight, tight ass. He couldn't believe how tight she was - it was almost hurting his finger he was being squeezed so tight! He matched the speed of his finger fucking her ass with the speed at which she sucked his dick. Sarah did have to admit that while it was painful at first, she had added enough saliva to his finger that it was going in and out of her asshole with ease - it almost felt good!

"OK Sarah now you have a decision - I'm going to put two fingers in now. You can either suck on both fingers before I put them in or have less lube - your choice!"

Without thinking, Sarah chose more lube - the obvious choice... until she had his middle finger back in her mouth that tasted like her ass. She had never been so disgusted!! John once again pushed her head back onto his cock and now began to work two fingers into her ass, stretching out her tiny virgin hole even more. She could not believe he had not cum yet, and worse yet...

"OK Sarah time for the main event, bend over the couch and spread your ass!" John said triumphantly. He removed his shirt to reveal his big, hairy gut and looked down at the prize before him: Sarah's tan, sexy body bent over doggy style with her arms reaching back to spread her asscheeks as if presenting her little asshole to him.

Sarah felt the head of his cock, which felt enormous, poke her sphincter. She could feel it was still very wet from her blowjob (thank God!) but she could also feel John apply more and more pressure. As the pressure built, her pain grew and she bit her lip to stop from yelling out.

"John it's too big, you can't - it won't fit!" she yelled.

"Sarah, either you take my cock in your ass or I'll fuck your tight little pussy so hard your boyfriend will think you're cheating on him... you've got 5 seconds to decide".

Sarah thought about it quickly - she wasn't ready to throw away what her and Mark had because of this!! She reached back to make sure John's cock was still lined up with her asshole, relaxed as much as she could, and pushed her hips back. The pleasure John felt when he felt the *pop* of his head enter her anal passage was likely proportional to the pain Sarah felt. At this point she was actually biting the couch cushion to stop herself from screaming out. She looked over her shoulder to see John's cock connecting the two of them, seemingly like the world's longest bridge. Now that he was in, he was going to go full steam.

John shoved the whole eight inches of his thick cock all the way into Sarah's tight, previously virgin asshole. It felt even better than he thought it would and he continued to pull his dick all the way out to the point where his cock head would make her sphincter start to spread again and then he would slam his whole length in, his heavy ball sack filled with cum smacking her pussy, making her scrunch up her face in pain. As she lay there getting fucked in the ass by the first cock ever to do so to her, Sarah began to feel amazing. The feeling of this huge cock sliding in and out of her asshole was almost bringing her to orgasm! She fought to keep her moans of ecstasy in, as the last thing she wanted was John knowing she actually was enjoying this.

John was fucking Sarah's ass without abandon at this point, the sound of his grunting and their skin slapping together filled her apartment - they both had a thin sheen of sweat on them. John roughly pulled his cock out of Sarah's now used asshole, spun her around by the shoulder and told her to open her mouth. Since it happened so fast she listened to his directions, and jet after jet of thick, creamy jizz filled her mouth, splatter across her face, and shot over her tits. She couldn't believe how much cum there was! There was enough in her mouth that she had to swallow twice, and enough on her tits that she could feel it dripping down onto her thighs and stomach! Mark pulled her head forward and shoved his softening cock in one last time to have her clean him off. She sucked the remaining jizz out of his dick without thinking - she was almost in a trance from what just happened.

12