Sarah Gets a Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she knew it, Mark was dressed and almost out the door.

"I left your pizza on the counter, don't worry about paying - thanks for the tip though!" he yelled with a wink as he walked out her door.

Sarah was in disbelief. She wasn't sure what to do - but she knew that she badly needed a shower. She decided to push the night's events out of her head as she was supposed to walk over to Mark's apartment for a movie night, which she knew meant sex while hardly paying attention to something on TV. She took a hot shower, making sure to get all of John's jizz out of her hair and off of her face, tits, and tummy. That night, she went over to Mark's and as they spooned on the couch "watching a movie" he pulled her shorts to the side and tried to find her pussy for some easy access. He accidentally poked into her asshole a bit causing Sarah to jump.

"Sorry babe! I didn't mean to, but really didn't even think I'd be able to get in there since you've never done anal!"

Mark persevered and stuck his six inch cock into her soaking wet pussy - every time he would thrust against her ass she'd feel the bruise John's pelvis had left from her anal pounding earlier that day. She came hard on Mark's cock as he fucked her - thinking that she now had a cock in her ass and pussy that same day from two different men... what had she got herself into...

12