Sarah Gets Soaked and Meets a Girl

Story Info
Sarah got soaked and was rescued by a girl.
1.7k words
4.26
12.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
401 Followers

I first published this story a few years ago. Since then, my writing skills have improved a little. While, I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more details and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

***

I was on vacation in Florida. On the second day, I decided to visit the 'glades. I wore a matching red bra and panty set, with a white t-shirt that I could tie at the side and a short white pleated cotton skirt. I tried to do my makeup really well. When I am a girl, I try to look like a real girl. I love to do my nail polish, both fingers and toes. Both of my ears are pierced and I love to wear dangly earrings. I love the feeling as they brush against my neck. I took my yellow shoulder purse and white canvas shoes. Sarah likes to be a hot girl when she goes out.

Sarah headed off. 'He' was now a 'she'.

I love the Lou Reed song, 'Walk on the Wild Side'.

Most relevant lyrics:-

Holly came from Miami F.L.A.

Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.

Plucked her eyebrows on the way

Shaved her legs and then he was a she

Candy came from out on the island,

in the backroom she was everybody's darling,

But she never lost her head

Even when she was giving head

I can always relate to these ideas.

I drove off to a spot I had found in the hotel guide book. I parked and started to walk. I've hiked for miles in the past and this one-mile loop seemed like nothing to me. I walked out on the trail for a few yards and then realized that on my left was an alligator floating in the water looking at me, looking down on my right, I saw a rattlesnake looking up at me from the river bank. Now Sarah is not a stupid girl and knows when something is 'just not a good idea'. I turned around and went back to my car.

Back in California, even a mountain lion would not scare me off. After all, cats always like their tummies rubbed. In Florida, I was definitely out of my comfort zone. How do you rub a twelve-foot-long alligator's tummy? How do you even befriend an alligator? I speak mountain lion quite well but alligator is an unknown language to me.

I drove back to the visitor's center. They had a wooden deck that ran out through the swamp for a quarter of a mile. I loved walking along the deck dressed as a girl. I saw one snake go by but it was safely below the walkway. Then, it started to rain, not just a shower but buckets of water. Immediately, my t-shirt and skirt became transparent and stuck to me. My red bra and panties clearly be seen and my makeup was running all down my face. I was too wet to be embarrassed. I just wanted to get back to the hotel and shower.

To get back to my car, I had to walk through the visitor center. I guess that this layout was designed to encourage visitors to buy souvenirs on their way out. I was a wet wreck; with my skirt sticking to my panties, my bra clearly showing and 'panda eyes' from my make-up.

A girl saw me and came to my rescue. She was so hot, 5ft 2, 130 lbs., pert little breasts and really slim hips. She had long blond hair. For my taste, she was perfect. She took me out to her car and got some tissues and wiped off my makeup.

She could clearly see that I was a guy dressed as a girl; with my wet t-shirt and skirt, my bra and panties clearly showed through and a shipwreck of make-up. My cock could be seen under my skirt. I was embarrassed but beyond caring.

She asked where I was staying. I told her and invited her back for a drink to say 'thank you'. She agreed and followed along behind me as I drove back to my hotel.

She walked into the hotel behind me. I could tell she was looking at my skirt. I was a slut; dressed in red panties showing through a wet white cotton skirt. My red bra clearly on display under my t-shirt for all to see. I was even starting to enjoy it. I am an exhibitionist crossdresser, after-all.

We went up to my room and she pushed me into the bathroom to clean-up. I showered and came out with a towel wrapped around my waist. She was sitting on the bed. She had found the mini bar and was working her way though it; chips, chocolate and vodka.

I went to my suitcase and picked out a fresh set of clothes; black bra, panties and a blue, more elegant, dress. I started to go back to the bathroom to dress but then got brave. I just dropped my towel right in front of her. Why not? She had already seen most of me and she knew I dressed as a girl. I slipped on the lacy black panties while she watched. My cock was already getting hard and I had to tuck it in. She just smiled.

Then came my bra; I sat on the bed and put my arms through the straps. She came over and did the clasp on the back for me. I loved the way she wrapped her arms around my chest to adjust the cups for me. I could feel her breasts pressing against my back.

The dress came next, with a thin white jacket to cover my arms. She said, "I'll redo your makeup for you. I want you to look really girly." We went back into the bathroom where I had my makeup laid out by the sink. I love to see it sitting out and knowing that the hotel maid had seen it too.

It didn't take her long to make me into a girl again. Light foundation, eye shadow and eye liner. she used the lipstick the way I do to give a nice blush to the cheeks. A red smear on each cheek and then rubbed in. The only thing I did myself was my mascara; no one gets that close to my eyes with a stiff bristle brush. My lips matched my checks.

By now, I am sure she could see my cock pushing my panties and dress forward but she just smiled and took my arm as we walked down to the hotel bar. I wanted her so badly. She had cute little breasts, slim hips, and I could see she didn't have any underwear on. I stopped her and kissed her. I ran my hand down her back until I squeezed her butt. She just wiggled and pressed against me.

In the bar, we had a couple of drinks and split an appetizer. We sat there touching and kissing. That evening, we were just two lesbians out for some fun.

After we had finished, I took her hand and we went back up-to my room.

I pulled her dress up and off. She stood in front of me naked. No bra or panties, just beautiful pert little breasts and a nice cock sticking out. Yes, 'she' was a 'he' like me. I think that we both 'Enjoy walking on the wild side'. I reached forward and stroked her cock making it hard. It just needed a sucking. I guess being transgender was part of why she came to my rescue.

I love sucking a cute girl's cock. I never would have guessed that she had one. I wished I looked half as good as her. She had slim hips and her breasts were so pert. I guessed that she was maybe a 34A. When I don't pad, I go for 38A. I really enjoy feeling the bra against my chest without false padding. We looked at each other, we let our cocks brush together and kissed.

I hugged and kissed her as our cocks rubbed together. I knelt down and took her cock in my mouth. When I am dress as a girl, I love sucking cock it makes me feel really sissy. After all, genetic girls suck cock.

I fondled her breasts and gently tweaked her nipples. It made them harden and she groaned. Then, she pushed me back on the bed and lifted up my skirt. First, she kissed my cock through my panties and then she slid her fingers up my leg and slipped them inside to stroke my balls. After running her fingers across my shaft and into my pubic hair, she pulled my panties to one side and flipped out my cock.

To start with, she just kissed its head and then slowly slid her lips over it. She ran her fingers through my public hair. I always love having my pubic hair played with. It was wonderful when she ran her tongue around my cock head. I could feel her long hair brushing across my legs as she moved her head. It made me push upwards to put more of my cock into her mouth.

She took my cock fully into her mouth and sucked me really well. I watched her head bobbing up and down on it. She was so hot. She looked up, smiled at me and licked her lips. She was masturbating me with her hand, following her lips up-and-down my shaft.

Before I came, I wanted to go back to sucking her cock for a bit. I sucked it deeply and cupped her balls with my hand.

Then, she went back down on me and I came, filling her mouth with my cum. We French kissed and I could taste my cum in her mouth.

To finish, I went back down on her and did the same. Again, we French kissed and I let her cum dribble into her mouth.

We fell back on the bed and cuddled for a while and then I fell asleep. When I awoke, she was gone.

I never saw her again.

SarahCD
SarahCD
401 Followers