Sarah Gets Trained Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
730 Followers

The contest ended fairly quickly and Stone led her back to the tent. Once there, he handed her leash over to an attendant and took up the ponies' leads to take them to the arena for their beauty show. Unlike the cows, ponies were supposed to be in all their regalia just as equine ponies would be in a show.

Sarah was milked while the ponies were gone so she would be ready for the final ceremony when the winners were announced.

The pony contest took longer than the cow contest, partly because there were almost 50 ponies in the contest. The other reason was that each pony was required to go through a series of moves much like you'd see in a dressage competition for equine ponies. Dressage, in this case, is considered to be the highest expression of pony training where the pony is expected to perform from memory a series of predetermined movements. Its fundamental purpose is to show a pony's natural athletic ability and willingness to perform.

It was a rather grueling performance for each pony as it was all in high step and involved a series of spins. They also had to kneel a few times and bow their heads to the ground. The ponies had to have perfect posture the whole time.

One of the new training techniques Stone used this year was the inclusion of ballet training. It helped his ponies' poise and posture immensely.

To no one's surprise, his two ponies were the stand out performers. In fact, Stone was offered significant sums of money for them after the show. Of course, he turned them down. He loved winning way too much to sell them. Maybe one day, but not today.

Finally the pony contest was over and it was time for the final ceremony. Sarah was led out to stand with Stone and his two ponies. Wanda was still breathing hard from her performance (she'd been last), but she and Ellen were quivering with excitement.

It was no surprise that Stone swept all the categories he'd entered his livestock into. Ellen won the beauty contest but the judges said she'd only beat Wanda by a hair. This was no surprise as the two regularly traded first place in that contest. But what was a surprise was that the judges were so impressed with his entries that they came up with a whole new category for him; Overall Fair Champion.

It was late when the livestock trailer finally pulled up to Stone's barn and the sleepy livestock were stabled for the night. Each of them had gotten a special food treat on the way home and were given permission to orgasm 3 times on the way home. The three of them spent an hour locked together licking and sucking until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Steve1613
Steve1613
730 Followers