Sarah Gets Trained Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers

"Which one?"

"Whichever seems most likely to make a deal."

Stone heard some muffled words and then heard a man say "Mr. Stone. I hear you want to speak with me."

"Yes, I have permission to sell everyone involved in this into slavery. I can tell you that it won't be some nice slave owner I will sell you to. Instead, it will be someone who will use you in a gay brothel that charges by the quarter hour. But, one of you could get off with a much nicer deal if they were willing to publicly say who put you up to this. Do you understand me?"

"I understand you. I'll do it."

"Good. You'll have your chance shortly."

The cow's beauty contest was underway when suddenly there was a commotion coming from the audience. Five large men dressed in black with the words Titus Security emblazoned on their backs were leading two ponies, a hucow, and two handcuffed men onto the field. The ponies and the hucow immediately began pulling on their leashes while crying out for their owner.

Stone immediately signaled to the men holding their leashes. Seeing the signal, they dropped the leashes and the livestock ran over to their owner. There, they began crying and babbling their delight at being back with their owner. Somewhere in the morass of feminine voices, Stone clearly heard Sarah say "Master, they cut the chain on your pussy. I've been so confused. Please put it back on."

Stone just let them babble for a couple of minutes before telling them to quiet down. Still sobbing, they backed away as Stone assumed a cold, hard look. He looked at the leader of the men who'd returned his livestock. "Which one?"

The man pushed one of the handcuffed men forward. "Tell me who paid you to steal my livestock."

The man pointed toward Sylvia who was standing with a shocked expression on her face. "That's her. She paid us 20 grand each to snatch these girls and hold them until she arranged a buyer."

Two of the Titus Security men grabbed Sylvia and held her as Stone stalked over to her. "Why did you do it?"

"I've always won these fairs. Then you came along with these sluts and took it away from me. I wanted to win again. Besides, do you know what these are worth? I had bids in the millions."

"Well, you might get a chance to win again. But this time, you will be the one shown. I've got permission to enslave you and when you're broken, I will convert you into a cow."

"You can't do that! I'm worth millions. Surely I can just pay a fine and be done with it."

"Not this time. We don't have a lot of rules in this game but one of the strongest is that we don't steal from each other."

"People will notice if I disappear. My niece Cassandra if right over there. She'll report you to the police."

"Actually, Cassandra and I have already spoken about the situation. She understands what has to happen. Besides, she's your heir. As for how you'll disappear, you'll die in a car accident on the way home. Luckily, you drove yourself today so there won't be any awkward loose ends."

Stone turned and looked into the crowd before spotting the man he was looking for. "George Jeffers! I think we have mutual interests here."

"What's that? Other than the fact that we both hate Sylvia."

"That is a big part of our mutual interest. I need someone to break her before I start her conversion. You, my man, are very good at that and with your dislike of her; it should give you great pleasure to break her. Are you up for it?"

"Are you kidding? I would love to break this bitch. She's done everything she could to put me down for years now. It will definitely be my pleasure!"

"Great. One stipulation, no physical damage. I want her in prime condition when I show her."

"No problem. Physical damage is not a vital part of my breaking process, so I'll just leave it out."

The whole time this conversation was taking place, Sylvia was struggling in the arms of the two security men and muttering "This can't be happening to me, this can't be happening to me."

Suddenly she screamed "You can't do this to me! I have my rights!"

Stone just looked at her and said "Not any longer, slave. A year from now you will back at this fair showing everyone what a good cow you are."

"Mister Jeffers, she is all yours. How long will you need to break her?"

"I figure three months."

"Well, then. Take her away and enjoy."

With that parting remark, Stone gathered up his livestock loaded them into his trailer. Once inside the familiar surroundings, the livestock huddled together, softly sobbing until they fell asleep to gentle rocking of the trailer as it was pulled down the highway.

Stone called ahead to tell his slaves to have things ready for the livestock. He specifically asked to have another light chain ready in the morning so he could lock up his pussy. That part of Sarah's new normal would comfort her. He remembered her comment after they were returned. He found it interesting that she was so concerned about that loss, especially since she'd fainted upon realizing it took away the last vestige of control she had over what was then her own body.

He wanted to get all of his livestock back into their familiar routine as soon as possible. He figured it was the best therapy he could give them. After all, it was not as though there were crisis counselors for livestock.

The stable hands had to wake the livestock when they pulled up by the barn. Even Vicki was asleep, exhausted from the excitement of the fair and the return of the rest of the herd. Each animal was led to her own stall and put to bed.

That separation didn't last long as the stable hands found them curled up together before the morning feeding. Stone appeared shortly after they awoke and rather ceremoniously locked up his pussy.

"Oh Master. Thank you for locking up your pussy. I've felt naked with my lips hanging down like that and your pussy uncovered. Those men didn't understand that it is your pussy. They kept telling me it didn't belong to you. In fact, they said we didn't belong to you at all anymore. We kept insisting we were your property but they didn't believe us. They didn't understand that you had domesticated us. You made us into the livestock we are today and no one should take us away from you unless you sold us."

Sarah was practically in tears again as she said all that. Stone understood she needed some comforting so he said "Now, now. You are back where you belong again. You will never be taken away from me like that again. Now, it's time for your first milking of the day. I believe I'll do that by hand."

"Oh thank you, thank you. I've missed being milked by you. Those awful men didn't know how to hand milk a cow and made a mess when they tried."

Turning to the two ponies, Stone said "I will take a spin around the farm after breakfast. So be ready for some exercise."

Both ponies smiled broadly and Wanda said "Thank you Master. We've not been exercised since we were stolen. My legs are stiff from doing nothing for so long."

The animals quickly settled into their routines and the trauma of their theft passed. Like regular livestock, they lived pretty much in the present. Stone, on the other hand, tightened security around the farm. He knew a lot of people had heard Sylvia's comment about the worth of his livestock and a few would be tempted to try to make a quick buck.

The next 3 months passed quickly and the day for Stone to pick up his newest cow had arrived. He usually didn't enjoy this method for procuring livestock, but in this case; he relished the opportunity to convert the once haughty woman into a cow. At 32, she was a little older than he preferred since he would get fewer years of milk production but his satisfaction would more than make up for the lost years of production.

He pulled up to Jeffers house and backed the livestock trailer to a side door. Then he got out and knocked on that door. Jeffers quickly opened the door and motioned him inside.

"I think you'll be pleased by her transformation. I can't tell you how satisfying it was to break her. She thought she was too strong to be broken. In reality, it took less time to have her begging to suck my cock than most women I get to play with."

Jeffers led Stone through a door and with a sweep of his arm, said "Here she is."

Stone saw a naked woman kneeling with her head down in the classic slave position.

"Nice, very nice."

"Slave, presentation position."

The slave quickly arose and stood with her hands behind her head, legs spread.

Stone nodded appreciatively and started walking around her. He noted her smooth unblemished skin.

"I see you were able to keep her in prime physical condition."

"I told you I would."

"I know. But I thought some discipline would be needed."

"Oh, I definitely had to discipline her, just not physically."

"Really? Sometime we'll have to discuss how you did it."

Stone reached out with both hands and lifted her breasts, noting their large size. The only downside was her small nipples. But she had large aureoles. He figured he could have a plastic surgeon put something rigid in them to make larger nipples that were better for milking. In fact, he knew just the surgeon to do it. She not only owed him a favor but she also hated Sylvia (lots of people did).

"Well, I best be on my way. I want to thank you for taking the time to break her. I know you enjoyed it, but it was still nice of you to do it. Let me know if I can do something for you sometime."

"No, you don't owe me anything. This has been a great experience. I've fantasied about breaking her for a long time. You just made it possible. Let's just call it even."

"Slave, this is your new owner. You will obey him as you would me."

"Yes, Master."

Stone clipped a leash to her collar and led her back out of the house.

"Stone, I can't wait to see her at the next fair. Will you be coloring her like you have your other cows?"

"Definitely. She will be completely converted."

Stone loaded her into the trailer and then got out his phone.

"This is Mr. Stone. May I speak with Doctor May?"

Stone waited a couple of minutes before the doctor got on the line.

"Doctor May, Stone here. I was wondering if you would be available to do a private consultation. I have a potential hucow and I want to see about modifying her udders so she has proper nipples for milking."

"I thought you did it the natural way?"

"This is a special circumstance. Remember Sylvia?"

"Who could forget that bitch? Oh, that's right. You must have gotten her broken and now you want to start her conversion. My, my. Bring her around to my home at 4. I have a small clinic in the back I use for special jobs."

"Great. That will give me time to take her home and brand her."

"Oh, this is going to be so satisfying. Do you know that she once had the gall to try to convince me to become her slave? She was friendly to me until I turned her down. After that, she either ignored me or treated me like trash."

"See you in a few hours."

Stone hung up and got into his truck. Back at the farm, he had one of the farm hands unload her and take her over to be branded.

Stone noticed she had a rather vacant expression. He was sure that was going to change in just a few minutes. Unlike his other livestock, he wasn't going to numb the area where the brand was going. He wanted to cement in her mind that she was his. His other livestock had, with some manipulation, decided to become his. This one had not.

The farm hand got her into position and strapped her down.

"The branding iron is not quite hot enough, boss. It'll be about 5 more minutes."

"I guess I'll just try her ass out while we're waiting."

With that, Stone pulled out his cock and drove it in her ass in one forceful motion. She grunted but made no other sounds. Stone was very impressed with Jeffers' methods. They may not be Stone's, but he could appreciate the results, no matter how it was accomplished. He finished up just as the farm hand was bringing over the branding iron.

Stone took the hot iron and quickly pushed it onto her ass. This created the first real reaction he's seen from her since he picked her up. She screamed and then started to wail. That went on for a few minutes after he'd removed the branding iron. Eventually, it quieted into wracking sobs and eventually into quiet crying. She was quiet later during the drive to see the plastic surgeon and submitted meekly to the doctor's examination.

"I see no problems extending the nipples. But I must warn you, given how little there is to work with, I will be lucky to get an inch and half. You'll have to extend them your normal way if you want them any longer."

"I expected as much. I just want to have a head start in the process since I expect to show her in 9 months."

"If you can leave her with me tonight, I should have her ready by this time tomorrow."

"Sounds good. I'll see you then."

The next nine months passed without incident. Even the introduction of the two new ponies went smoothly. As they were only 19, the other livestock took them under their wings and treated them like little sisters. Well, incestuous little sisters. Sarah and Vicki licked them both to orgasm after orgasm their first night in the barn and they were soon part of the herd's sexual play that characterized so many of their nights.

Stone decided that leaving Sylvia with her pre-livestock name was improper, so renamed her Betsy after an old advertisement he remembered for a milk company. The ad featured a cow named Betsy. It seemed appropriate for his newest hucow.

Now it was time for the fair where he would show his newest hucow to the public. He was very pleased when he led his three hucows into the arena by leashes attached to their nose rings. All three had had their skin tattooed to show the distinctive Holstein black and white patterns.

The audience looked on in pleasure and amazement at seeing the former Sylvia reduced to a compliant hucow. She even managed to come in third in the milking contest, with Vicki and Sarah coming in second and first respectively.

Owners and spectators crowded around all day to gawk at the hucow that had been such a bitch when she was human. Betsy was so conditioned to her new life that she preened at all the attention she was getting, thrusting her udders out for them to fondle.

Six months later, Stone introduced three new hucows to the herd. The others were amazed that he had managed to convert three at once. They were so proud to be owned by such an amazing man.

The new livestock were all 19 years old. Stone had recruited them right out of high school. They were close friends and thought they were going to be trained as Stone's personal assistants. It is a testament to his conversion program that they all agreed to become his property during the same breakfast session.

One change from his earlier conversions was that he had the three milk each other during their last months as humans, but by hand and with a milking machine. Toward the end, the milking sessions usually devolved into orgies with the three soon-to-be hucows licking each other in a circle on the floor of the milking room. Over the coming years, the herd grew as expected. Stone decided to breed all his livestock since he only chose the most intelligent women to domesticate and he didn't want their genes to be lost. But the babies were adopted out to good families immediately upon birth. It would not do for the mothers to become too attached to them and it would not do for children to be raised around human livestock.

Life went on and, all in all, the herd was content with their lot in life.

Steve1613
Steve1613
729 Followers
12