Sarah Goes For Another Jog

Story Info
Sarah meets two new boys in the park.
1.4k words
3.95
69.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Sunday afternoon rolled around and I was out for another jog, This time I decided I would go running by the river. I wore a similar outfit every time I went jogging, short running shorts and a sports bra, this time both were a matching black.

As always when I ran my thighs and ass cheeks rub together, and my pussy gets really hot. The weather outside was already quite warm, with my growing horny-ness I thought I might pass out. I needed to stop and rest, I spotted a bench, ran over to it and heaped myself down. I sat back panting.

I looked around to see I was on one of many benches surrounding an empty jungle gym. The other benches were clear, except for one. Two guys were sitting on the bench opposite me chatting, till I sat down. When I entered the picture they immediately stopped and looked over at me.

I was quite the sight, if I do say so myself. A little busty blonde, very slim, my soft skin glistening in the sun. The two guys just sat and starred. I used to be a very shy girl, but after the last couple weeks that had certainly changed. I yelled over to the boys:

"Like what you see?" The guys both nodded.

They were tall and muscular, closer to my age than Dan and Kevin, they were both blondes, all in all they were super cute. They walked over to introduce themselves to me, Graeme and Chris. I shook their hands, they never stopped staring at me.

Chis offered me his water bottle, saying I looked thirsty. I took a swig. Umm this wasn't water, but I swallowed too fast to correctly identify the mystery liquid. So I took another swig and swished it around my cheeks. It had a tremendous bite I'd felt before, the boys were sharing a jug of vodka in the park! With the sun, and the vodka in my system now I was feeling quite dizzy. I closed my eyes and tried to refocus. When my eyes opened the guys were sitting on the bench, one to either side of me.

Chris, to my left, leaned in for a kiss. I accepted his advances and closed my eyes in anticipation. Chris and I made out while Graeme watched, Chris released my head and directed me towards his friend, Graeme kissed me deep. I kissed him back with lots of tongue. Saliva flew between us three for a while, we only took breaks to get a swig from their bottle. I was feeling really hot from all this drinking and making out. As I turned to kiss Chris I spread my knees far apart. Graeme got the message and began rubbing his hand over my sopping wet shorts. Man this felt awesome. I was kissing one hot stranger and getting my pussy played with by another.

"This is getting real hot, maybe we should move this party inside?" Graeme said.

Chris stopped kissing me to make chicken noises.

"Well at least lets go over there." Said Graeme, as he pointed to the jungle gym.

There was an enclosed portion under the gym's slide, it had walls on three sides and a waist high opening on the fourth, I guess it was constructed this way to encourage little kids playing like they were running a store. Chris agreed and the three of us got up and went over to it.

When the boys successfully lifted me inside the 'store' and hopped the bar to join me we resumed our three way make out session. I kissed and Graeme resumed his rubbing. My hands joined the party as I ran my fingers over their crotches. It was such a hot scene, three horny bodies, hands all over.

The guys shimmied me out of my shorts/panties and pulled off my bra. They put their hands all over me, my tits, ass, and crotch all felt their caress. The boys continued to kiss at me, despite their wandering hands.

I started to make out with Graeme now, Chris knelt down. I could feel his masterful tongue on me. Chis kissed down my body stopping his mouth at my hot wet box. He lapped at my juices, tracing his tongue around my clit. His mouth felt amazing. I moaned into Graeme's mouth as he continued to jab his tongue in mine. Chris continued to lick at me, he was great at this in my opinion. Chris slid two fingers in my hole while he licked at my clit. He finger fucked and licked at me, making me cum over and over again.

After I had my fun, it was my turn to get to work. The boys sat side by side on the bar and told me to kneel for them. The jungle gym sat on a sandbox, which was soft and refreshingly cool on my knees.

The boys yanked at their shorts, and presented me two fists full of hard meat. Chris was holding a juicy looking 8', Graeme had 7'. Both heads were throbbing and dripping precum in await of my mouth.

I reached out and the boys gladly let my hands take hold of them. They felt so hot and hard, I stroked them as I got myself ready to suck. I dropped my lips on Chris first, gave him a few bobs, then switched to Graeme. I kept with this rotation for a while, precum strings attaching their dicks to my mouth, my saliva joined the pillar party. I was such a sloppy girl.

I bobbed back and forth between the two hardons. Graeme mumbled instructions to me. I didn't hear but I knew what he said. From his loud moans and the erratic jerking of his shaft I knew he was about to blow. I eagerly sucked on his rod, it jerked more now. He shouted the lords name then began to deposit his hot salty load in my mouth. When he was finished I showed both boys my prize, closed my mouth and gulped it down. I then opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

"All gone." I said.

Both boys sighed at this and mouthed a wow.

After a short pause I resumed sucking Chris. I bobbed my head and stroked his shaft,but to no avail. I'd get the odd moan every once and awhile, this boy was not as sensitive as his friend.

I bobbed some more "Babe it's not gonna work" Chris said. "You're gonna have to try something different." He said.

My pussy knew what he meant, it tingled with anticipation. He lifted me up and I stood in front of him. Totally naked my pussy dripping cum. He grabbed my hips and slid his legs between mine. I reached for his pecker. He didn't even look like the idea of putting on a glove crossed his mind. He pulled me towards him, I was hovering over his member, my juices falling on his nuts. He pushed me down and it popped in.

"ooOOoo that's tight." He said.

"And you're so hard," I replied.

I bounced on his cock, letting him go all the way in me before I shot up. Squish, squish, squish, our fucking sounded so hot. His shorts were down around his knees, otherwise I'd be leaving a huge wet spot on them. Instead I was gushing all over his sack.

"Ok girl." Chris said in an eerily calm tone. I kept bouncing.

"In you is cool?" Chris asked, but I was in my own world now.

I guess my bouncing caused my head to look like I was nodding. Chris grabbed my hips and took over. He thrust in me super hard, his shaft twitching madly. I snapped back to reality with the first spurt:

"Not in me!" I yelled, but it was too late.

I could feel his load coating my pussy walls, it felt wrong, but it also felt awesome. He held my hips down forcing me to take him deep, After what seemed like an eternity the spurts subsided. He lifted me up and let me collapse on the sand in front of them. They stood up pulling up their pants and stuffing their now softening dicks away. They both said thanks and goodbye, then hopped over the bar and disappeared leaving me curled up lying there, cum still dripping from my pussy.

I woke up hot and sweaty. My bed sheets drenched in my juices. What an awesome dream!