Sarah Goes Shopping

Story Info
Sarah's shopping trip has a surprise ending.
1.3k words
3.8
76.6k
34
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I shouldn't be using my boyfriend like this, but when he offered to take me shopping I couldn't help but accept. I mean what girl doesn't love shopping? And to add to that, new clothes for free?

There was a main street in her town, like almost every other town she had visited in her 18 years. Their main street was dotted with boutiques and her boyfriend decided they would cruise the strip and would take her to the stores. This sounded awesome to me.

We went inside every store and I had no problem finding things to try on. I ended up buying a couple dresses and shirts at the first store. As me moved down the street I was gifted many other articles of clothing until we were both carrying many bags.

Before we entered a new store my boyfriend turned to me and said:

"This will be my last one before my arms fall off."

I agreed with him, I mean a girl always wants more, but I had gotten so much already. We entered the store and I saw a dress I liked. I found one in my size and went to the fitting room. There were some chairs outside the hallway of doors where I went to try on the dress, and my boyfriend said he would wait there for me, he told me to take my time. I think he was really looking forward to finally sitting down for a rest.

I found an empty change room and went in. I stripped out of my clothes, down to my undies, and hung my discarded clothing on a hook a fixed to the inside of the change room door. I would get turned on when my boyfriend showered me in gifts like this, and I noticed my pussy had started to get wet from the days events. I figured in the spirit of letting my boyfriend rest I could rub it a little before I left.

I sat down on a bench in the change room and stuck my hand down the front of my panties. I circled a finger around my clit and moaned softly. I was getting really worked up and slipped my other hand under my panties as well. The first one was still rubbing my clit, while the new comer was starting to probe my hole with its fingers. I slipped a couple fingers into my pussy and began to fuck myself. Shortly after I found myself cumming. I kept my moans down knowing that there were other people trying clothes on and I didn't want to alert them to my activities.

I moaned quietly as I rubbed and fingered. I closed my eyes, let my hands take control, and just enjoyed the pleasure I was giving myself.

I opened my eyes when I heard a muffled voice from the next stall:

"Enjoying ourselves are we?"

The unknown figure was watching me through a cut out hole in the rooms adjoining walls. I could see the eye disappear and soon it was replaced by a hard cock. The strange penis extended out the hole slowly. I heard the voice ask:

"Little help please?"

I knew what he wanted and despite my better judgement I keeled down in front of it. My bra was still on, but I had slid my panties to my ankles to get better access to my pleasure hole. I inspected the strange cock for a while and the voice said again:

"Come on already, let me feel your mouth."

I stuck out my tongue, and soon had the strange pecker in between my lips. I heard a groan from the other side of the wall. It encouraged me that he enjoyed my mouth so I sucked harder.

All of a sudden I felt the cock spewing its hot seed in my mouth. I choked and the wang fell from my lips, firing the rest of its streams on my tummy. As I composed myself I said in a sharp tone:

"You could have warned me?"

"Yea but this way was more fun." The voice responded, it added a thanks and the softening dick withdrew.

I was sitting there on the floor with strange cum dripping down and pooling in my belly button. Before I had time to think another cock popped through the hole. This one was big and black. I had seen black dicks in movies before but never in real life. It pretty well resembled the white dicks I had seen. Its jet black skin hid its pulsating veins, it looked really smooth. Unlike the other cocks I'd seen this one was uncut. I'd never seen this much skin before on a dick, I found the unique look of this one very intriguing.

"Suck it slut!" Bellowed a voice through the wall.

Excuse me? I thought, but I didn't voice my reaction to being called names, after all I had just sucked a random dick, I wasn't in a position to argue. I shrugged my shoulders and wrapped my lips around the big dark shaft. I lost my tongue in the foreskin while I was sucking. Why did people get rid of this? It was so much more fun to suck an uncut cock. I kept sucking him, enjoying flapping my tongue around. Through the wall I heard:

"Damn girl, your mouth feels good, but let me try that pussy."

I looked at the dick quizzically, I had not planned to get fucked by some stranger's bbc today! I mulled it over, my pussy was really wet, and I liked the idea of fucking. Not the idea of fucking a stranger, but being filled with cock sounded good to me. I continued to consider his proposition, I mean I can't see him, so he can't see me. I'd just get off and no one but me would know.

"Are you clean?" I asked through the wall.

"Of course I am, but even if I wasn't, it's kind of too late don't you think, my cocks been all up in your mouth for the last 5." The voice said.

I guess he had a point, and my pussy now was really liking the idea of him in it. So I finally agreed, and started to stand up. I turned around and grabbed the monster. I rubbed it through my ass and all over my pussy. I stopped it in front of my hole. I thought here goes nothing and a pushed me butt back at the wall. The man on the other side of the wall and I both moaned loudly. I continued pushing on his pole. He felt very good in me. I came a number of times. I could only get his big cock head in me, but that was enough. After I had came countless times I was pushing It pack and missed him. He popped out of me, but I guess it was perfect timing. I heard a deep groan and then felt it erupt all over me. It coated my pussy with its hot steams of seed. I fell to the floor in a total haze.

I heard a knock at the door and a voice asking if I needed anything. God someone who worked there must have heard me. I said I was fine, I got up and put my panties on over my messy cunt. I then got dressed and left the room.

I met my boyfriend upon exiting the hallway of change rooms. I told him the dress didn't fit well and that I was tired of shopping and wanted to go home. He was delighted he didn't have to pay for another dress. We left the store and headed to his car. We drove to my house and got out. I made up some stupid excuse why he couldn't come in, the dummy bought it. When I got inside I ran straight to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and started to begin washing away my day.