Sarah Goes to College Ch. 09

Story Info
Meri, Sarah, and the coach find themselves in trouble.
1.7k words
4.61
53.1k
10

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Storm

Chapter 9 In "Sarah goes to College"

It had been 3 days since Meri had been suited. 4 months since the school year began, and Sarah had found herself forced into her own bitchsuit. Now, the school was sending Sarah to the cheerleading coach's house for the weekend, following news and weather reports of a massive storm headed towards the college town. As word of the approaching storm swept thru the dorms and administration buildings, plans were put in place to house the pet slaves with the students, and to ensure the safety of those students in the dorms. Sarah had been deemed as a coach's pet when she was cheering, and following her suiting, it was decided that the coach would take responsibility for her in the event of a natural disaster and it was deemed she was to remain a puppy. Now, she was being carted away to the cheer coach's house, to join Meri as the coach's pet.

Upon Sarah's arrival, the coach entered another program entry to account for Sarah's arrival in the smart house, and programmed it the same as Meri's settings. She then placed the 2 pet slaves inside the kennel area of the house, and entered her own dressing room. The coach had made this room special, so it could aid her in her own desires to live a life of a pet slave too, under the control of someone else. Now, she was going to join the other puppies in their suited predicament, and huddle with them during the storm.

Entering her dressing room, she stripped off her clothes, and pulled out a puppy suit sized to fit her. While the standard issued puppy suits covered the breasts of the suited pet slaves, her special suit left her breasts opened to dangle beneath her. She placed the suit into some robotic arms, in the proper alignment to get into the suit, then punched in her access code, and began all 3 puppy slave programs. Within a matter of seconds after initialization, the computer smart house sealed the doors and windows, and closed off the entrances to the human part of the house. Then the commanding feminine voice ordered the coach to assume her position within the suit.

The coach slipped her legs and elbows into the suit. As the sensors in the robotic hands sensed her complying with the instructions, they worked the suit around her limbs, effectively trapping her. Another set of hands came down, and smeared some lube on her ass, and began working a tail into her ass. The coach wiggled and moaned as the plug was slowly but forcefully worked into her ass, finally sliding in with a firm seated push, forcing her ass ring to clamp around the neck of the plug. The hands worked the tail thru the suit's rear hole, before zipping up the back of the suit, sealing the coach's body inside the suit. As an added humiliation to the two puppies inside their suits, the suit had added a dildo harness option to the approved rewards the coach could get to use on any puppies registered in the house, so the robotic arms took the harness and slipped it onto the coach's waist, strapping it tight. The robotic house then ordered the coach to turn and open her mouth for her muzzle and gag.

The coach did as instructed, and the computer guided hands slipped a ring gag muzzle into the coach's mouth and buckled it tight. The computer hands then activated the built in vibrators and electronic shockers built into the coaches suit, bringing a yelp from the coach as she was lightly shocked and stimulated. Satisfied, the computer opened the gate to the puppy enclosure, and the coach was forced to enter, to the horror of the 2 slave pets inside. They quickly crawled over to the coach, to see what had happened, but were only met with a look of mixed sadistic pleasure and arousal from the coach.

"Attention puppy sluts. My internal timer is now running. All disobedience will be dealt with harshly, while all good behavior will be rewarded." The computer house spoke to the slave puppies, which all looked for the source of the voice, before receiving a shock on their nipples and clit. The puppies let out a startled yelp, before scampering around, trying to figure out where to go. The house continued random shocks for the next 30 minutes, until all the puppies were panting heavily. As a bell sounded, the robotic house opened a sliding panel, exposing bowls of food and water for the puppies, which quickly scampered over in their suits and began feeding. The puppy slaves all had their fill, before the robotic door closed.

As the time progressed, the storm outside began to pick up intensity. The three pups huddled together, nervously as the winds picked up. The coach nuzzled both girls, who seemed to sense what the coach was planning, and so turning, they each offered their pussies to the coach's face. The coach would have smiled if the ring gag didn't prevent her. Seeing the 2 puppy slaves wiggling their pussies in her face, the coach decided to mount them both, one at a time, as the storm increased outside.

Working first behind Sarah, the coach climbed up on her back, and drove the dildo deep into Sarah's exposed pussy as Sarah let out a yelp of surprise and pleasure. The coach, knowing she was implanted firmly in Sarah's pussy, began thrusting her dildo in and out of the helpless slave puppy who responded with more yelps and panting as her orgasm began to build. Meri meanwhile had moved in front of Sarah and watched her expressions thru the muzzle, seeing the bliss Sarah was enjoying. All too soon, Sarah's body betrayed her, and she let out a loud moan of pleasure as her orgasm crashed over her, coating the dildo in her juices. The coach could feel Sarah shudder under her, and knowing the girl was for now in a state of bliss, she dismounted with an audible POP as the dildo came out of Sarah's pussy.

Meri knew it was her turn, and watched as the coach moved behind her, and could feel her climbing up onto her back, and then she felt the dildo slide into her pussy. Meri gave a similar yelp of surprise and bliss as the dildo began working her pussy. She could feel the juices Sarah had left on it ease its passage in and out, and with the smoother passage, the speed increased with each thrust, bring her to a quicker mini orgasm. As she whimpered, thinking the coach was going to pull out, however, the coach redoubled her pounding, and Meri was taken for a double ride, giving herself to a massive orgasm, which shook her to her core.

As the coach dismounted after making sure both her younger puppies were well fucked, all three of them could hear the sounds of branches dropping outside. One monstrous crash outside later, however, the house was plunged into darkness. One of the limbs had fallen on the power lines running to the house, severing the power and initiating the computer reboot. This would have some drastic consequences for all the puppy slaves now trapped in the house.

"System reboot in progress. Memory erased, rebooting from back up memory. Slave control timer is now active. Puppy slave times are active. Duration of enslavement is set for 3 years. Computer isolation of primary control house and grounds is now in progress. Intruder deterrent system activated."

The coach looked up in shock, hearing the timer's report. She crawled over to a monitor, and to her horror saw that all the timers had been erased. To complicate her unique position, however, the timer had not backed up the changes she had entered to differentiate herself from her 2 slave puppies, and instead reverted to the default programming, treating all suited slave puppies as true slaves. She desperately tried to use her remote code, but the computer just refused to accept it. She was trapped with her 2 pets.

"Attention all puppies, report to the east wall now." The computer voice ordered the slaves towards a wall the coach knew would lead to a milking parlor, but she had no choice as the computer sensed the pets' hesitation, and began applying shocks to their pussies, urging them to move faster. As the pets moved into position, 3 openings appeared, and with a final shock, all the pets stuck their heads thru the holes, where the computer trapped them.

"Beginning milk induction training" Sarah and Meri were shocked to hear this, and the coach let out a whimper, as she knew what was coming. Sure enough, all 3 puppies felt their breasts sucked into plastic containers, and then a sharp pain and a feeling of liquids pumping into their breasts. The computer had given them a shot of special hormones designed to make their breasts produce milk. As the computer started the milking machines, all three of the puppies could feel their breasts being sucked on alternatively. Despite their fear, all three of their pussies were dripping by the time the first 10 minutes had passed.

After an hour had passed, the computer released the poor puppies breasts, released their heads from the stocks, and finally allowed them to crawl over to the padded sleeping area, where all three of them curled up together, and drifted off to sleep, each in her own thoughts. Sarah dreamed about getting out of the suit. Meri dreamed about the coach fucking her every day. The coach meanwhile dreamed her future, the nightmare of being trapped for the rest of her life as a puppy.

In the school's security office, alarms blared as computers in homes went down, rebooted, and trapped the owners and slaves within their homes. As the staffers worked on how to disable or manually override the home computers, hundreds of human puppy slaves, human ponies, and students and employees members waited in their homes, dorms, kennels, and stalls for the systems to be brought under control. Would life at the slave university ever be back to normal?

To be continued...