Sarah had a Surprise Visitor

Story Info
Sarah has a surprise visitor and enjoys some fun.
2.3k words
4.74
16.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers

A few years ago I was working in Hamburg, Germany, and living in a nice, all expenses paid, downtown apartment. Visitors had to be 'buzzed' into the building and so I believed that I could never be surprised by a visitor. I could either ignore them or put on a dressing gown before they got to my door. This was good since I love to dress as a girl whenever I can. My stories tell some of my true life adventures.

One Saturday I put on a matching bra and panty set in yellow lace with black stockings held up by a garter belt. The stockings had red bows on the sides; just above my hem line. My dress was a cute yellow sundress with a wide white belt. I chose the dress to match my lingerie. I did my make-up and made an effort to do a really nice job. Doing my make-up, in front of the mirror, always makes me feel so girly. I love looking at myself in the mirror as I transform into Sarah. I brushed my hair down and around my ears and added dangly earrings. I slipped on yellow sandals to match my dress and I was a girl.

I am comfortable going out dressed but, for today, I was content to just walk around my place and enjoy being girly. The wide belt helped to hide my erection but not entirely. Then suddenly there was knock on my front door; not the security door down stairs but my actual front door. I decided to be brave and opened the door a crack to see who it was.

There was a really cute girl standing there. She was 5ft 1in and maybe 125 lbs. She started talking to me in rapid German. I stammered out, "Sorry English, not much German." Mid-sentence she switched to fluent English. I am always embarrassed that foreigners can do this. I am not at all good with languages. Probably, she could have switched to French just as easily.

She explained that she had locked herself out of her apartment and her roommate would be gone for hours. She asked if she could use my phone to try to contact her roommate. By now my door was half open and so she could clearly see what I was wearing. She smiled at me as I let her in. I pointed to the phone, went to the living room and waited for her. She made her phone call, joined me in the living room and sat down beside me. She sat closer than I had expected. She was really cute and I was glad that I had my legs crossed to hide the affect she was having on me.

I offered her a drink; she accepted a beer; real strong Germany beer of course. She said that it would be hours before her roommate could get home. We made some casual 'small talk' about what I was doing in Germany and how long I'd be there. She said that she worked for an advertising agency.

The fact that I was dressed as a girl did not seem to both her at all. I found that German's were uninhibited in many ways. I remember seeing an 'Adult Cinema' in the Frankfurt airport and they love nudist beaches.

I offered her another beer but she suggested that we should go out for a drink to pass the time. I said that I would go and change but she told me to wear what I had on. She just asked to 'improve' my make-up a little. I loved it when she added some blush and redid my lips. The only thing I insisted on re-doing my-self was my mascara. I don't like anyone getting that close to my eyes with a hard brush.

She asked what I had on under my dress and I had to describe my lingerie to her. She nodded her approval. Talking about my lingerie made me blush. I was describing my bra and panties to a complete stranger. I hoped that it was a sign of things to come. As it turned out I was not disappointed. When I had passed inspection, she said, "Let's go."

Before I closed the front door, I made sure that I had my door key in my purse. I am always worried about being locked out while dressed as a girl.

There are bars everywhere in Hamburg. We chose a nice one close to my place. We went in and sat down at the bar. I let my dress hang down the back of my bar stool. I love to feel the cold, hard plastic of the seat cover against my butt as a slide my panties against it.

We ordered drinks, when I am out dressed as a girl, I always order a girly drink. I love those big German beers but they are not the thing for a girl. So, I ordered a 'white Russian'. She smiled at me and ordered a 'cosmopolitan'.

She started asking me questions about my crossdressing. She wanted to know all about my activities as a girl. I told her everything about me as Sarah. How I loved to shop for girls clothes and how, even when dressed as a guy, I always wore girls panties and jeans. She asked if I had sex when dressed. The question made me blush but I had to admit that I was BI. I loved to give guys head while dressed as a slutty girl. Also, how I like to play being a girl with a real girl. Oh, and how I'd had some wonderful sex playing with other 'girls'.

She was fascinated by my experiences. She asked what other naughty things I had done when dressed as a girl? I admitted that I loved to let my girly panties show at the back of my jeans whenever I could. I deliberately wore brightly colored, frilly panties with high backs under 'low-riser' girls jeans. I took every opportunity I could to let my panties show. For some strange reason, my shoe laces always seemed to come undone and I would have to bend over to tie them up. How I would 'accidentally' drop things so that I had to bend to pick them up. When I went shopping, what I wanted was always on the bottom shelf that meant that I had to bend over to pick it out. When travelling on business, I would put my briefcase on the ground when I needed to get something out.

I very occasionally knew that someone had seen my panties but I'm sure other people had too. One time, I was in the security line at the airport and had to bend down to get my passport out of my briefcase. There were two girls in line behind me and they got a clear view of the hem on my green Victoria's Secret panties. VS panties have an embroidered waist band and so are unmistakably GIRLS. The look that the girls gave me when I stood back up was priceless. They had seen what I was wearing but I just nodded to them and smiled.

Another time, I was changing into a pair of yellow sissy panties that I had just bought. I had asked the sales assistant to use the changing room so that I could wear them to go. Just asking the her to let me wear them to go was a real turn-on. I blushed as she handed them to me knowing that they were for me. I had just slipped them on when another shop assistant opened the curtain to my cubicle not realizing that it was in use. Before she could close it again, she and her customer got a clear view of my girly panties. Even a few years later I can still vividly remember how it made me feel. My neighbor loved every detail I could describe about my life as Sarah.

After our second drink, she admitted that she was BI and thought that a crossdresser was the best of both worlds. We had another drink and she moved closer. She started touching my arm while asking me about dressing as a girl. I explained that I had no interest in physically becoming a girl. I just loved wear girls clothes and accessories and I love wearing a baby doll nightie to bed. She suggested that one day we should go shopping together and get Sarah some really girly lingerie. To say the least, I was all for it.

She moved her hand to my knee and smiled at me. I took the hint and put my arm loosely around her waist. We both smiled and exchanged a look that definitely gave promise of more to come.

My cock was getting hard and I was having trouble keeping it hidden. Between the feel of the bar stool against my butt, our conversation and her hand on my leg, I was getting a nice erection under my skirt. My panties were not designed to hold hidden a hard cock. I had my legs crossed but I could tell she knew what was happening to me. It only made me more excited knowing that she could guess that I was hard.

She suggested that we go back to my place. I was hoping that she was still locked out and would have to come in for a bit longer. When we got there, she didn't even find out if her roommate was home and just came straight in with me. We sat on the couch but very close this time. She had to have seen the bulge in the front of my dress as we walked home. No two ways about it, I had an erection but she didn't seem to mind.

She put her hand on my knee and started to stroke my stockings. Slowly she slid her hand up under my dress until she could feel my red bow and garter straps. I could hardly wait until she touched my panties. While stroking my cock she leaned over and gave me a hot French kiss. I put my hand on her jeans as we kissed. I had to stand up and lift my dress to show here my lingerie. By now my erection was pushing my panties straight out. It jumped every time she touched it through my panties.

I undid the button and zipper of her jeans. I could now stroke her panties while she touched mine. I guess that made us two girls enjoying foreplay. She stood up, I pulled her jeans down and she stepped out of them. I put my hand on her butt and pulled her close to me. Moving one hand to the front, I let my fingers run across her mound and touch her pussy lips. Her panties were just as sexy as mine. They were powder blue with a ribbon on each side. Even through the gusset I could tell that she was getting wet.

She slid her fingers inside my panties and stroked my cock. My being dressed as a girl was a real turn on for her. She moved her fingers up my shaft and ran them around my cock head. I am sure I was leaking pre-cum by now. Her fingers on my cock while wearing sissy girls panties was almost too much for me to take.

We both knew where we were heading and it didn't take long for her to lift up my dress and start licking my cock through my panties. I rested my hand on her head and looked down at her while she rubbed my panties against my cock.

With her tongue rubbing my cock, I could not wait any longer. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. We started kissing again and pulling off each other's clothes.

I needed a break or else I would have cum and so I went down on her. I slowly licked her pussy lips and then slid my tongue into her. I tickled her clit; at first just a flick of my tongue over it. She was squirming away and definitely loved what I was doing to her. I loved the taste of her pussy juice. She took hold of my head and pushed herself hard against me. My nose was buried in her pubic hair. When she let me go, we swapped positions and she held my cock in her hand. First she just kissed the end; looking up to smile at me and run her tongue over her lips. Then she went back down on me. Slowly she went deeper until most of my cock was in her mouth. I rested a hand on her head and loved feeling her move over me.

We were both getting very close to cumming and so she broke off sucking me and moved up into my arms. We kissed again, tasting her pussy juice mixed with my precum as our tongues moved together.

She put her hand between us and guided my cock into her. Neither of us could hold back any longer and we came together. I filled her pussy with my cum. When we got our breath back, we laid down and just gently held each other for a while.

She got dressed, kissed me good bye and went to see if her roommate was home yet. Before she left, she told me that she was meeting some of her friends on Friday night for drinks. She invited me to come with her and she made it clear that I had to dress as a girl. Well, I was not going to object. I love going out dressed. She offered to come over early and help me with the finishing touches. She said that she'd be over at 6:00 on Friday to help me.

She said that some of her friends would love to get to know me too. I knew that she meant exactly what I hopped she meant. I could hardly wait until Friday. She left me, still naked, laying on the bed and imagining what would happen on Friday.

SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers