Sarah has Some Thanksgiving Fun

Story Info
Sarah dressed as a girl and gave head. She also got an idea.
1.5k words
4.33
13.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
404 Followers

I first published this story a few years ago. Since then my writing skills have improved a little. While I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more details and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

---------

I felt like going out as Sarah and being a naughty girl. So I advertised on Craigslist for a naughty play mate. I had a promising reply and after a few days of communicating, we decided to actually meet. It happened to be Thanksgiving. He said I could come to his place but I must arrive dressed as a guy. He didn't want his neighbors' to see a girl visiting him. He said I could dress after I arrived and he suggested that I bring a couple of outfits to model for him.

To go to his place, I wore a pair of sissy blue lace panties, with a matching bra, girls' jeans and a t-shirt. The bra was a string bikini style. It clipped behind my back as normal but the shoulder straps were long ribbons that tied behind my neck and then hung down my back. The jeans had sequins on the back pockets. I only ever wear girls' panties and jeans. I also wore some simple strappy sandals and a white padded jacket with fur around the hood. I was fully dressed as a girl while still looking like a guy at a casual glance. I hoped it was sufficiently "guy" to keep his neighbors' quite.

When I got to his place; he showed me into the living room. He was already watching a transgender porn video. I settled down next to him and watched the video. I put my hand into his lap and casually traced his cock through his jeans. The video was about a guy who went to work as a hotel maid.

When he arrived the manager gave him a bag containing his uniform and pointed to the staff changing room. He went in and emptied the bag. To his surprised the uniform was a black satin French Maid dress with white ruffled panties, bra and black stockings.

He thought about leaving but he really needed the job and so he stripped off and put on the uniform. We got glimpses of his cock getting hard before he pulled on the panties. The dress was so short his panties showed if he bent forward to all. He went back to the manager who smiled at her and gave her a list of rooms to service. She collected her service cart and went to work. We kept getting glimpses of her panties as she pushed her cart.

She went to her first room and started to make the bed. We could see the bottom of her white ruffled panties every-time she leaned forward. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and a guy came out. He was naked with just a towel around his neck. He stood there admiring the view of white ruffled panties under a black satin dress. As he stood there his cock got hard and pointed at the maid.

The maid realized that she was being watched and turned around embarrassed. He said not to worry but the maid had to do what he said or else he would complain to the manager. He told the maid to finish the bed and make sure she lent right over it. He was slowly playing with his cock while he starred at her butt.

He then told her to get on her knees and open her mouth. The gust stepped forward and pushed his cock between the maid's lips. He said "Since you are dressed as a girl, do what girls do". The maid had to suck his cock and play with his balls until he filled her mouth with cum.

The guest gave the maid a good tip. He was so pleased she went to her next room hoping it would happen again. It had been fun as well as lucrative.

I have a French Maid outfit but I've never had a chance to wear it out in public. One time a guy came over to play with me but as soon as he lifted up my dress, I came in my panties. He loved my black stockings, garter belt, black ruffled panties and black satin dress. I gave him a really good blow job to show my appreciation.

Back to my Thanksgiving adventure, by now my host was rubbing my cock through my jeans and I had my hand in his lap. After watching the video he told me to go and change. I could feel how hard his cock was. I went to the bathroom. I slipped on a short blue sundress over my bra and panties. I padded the bra with a pair of socks. I looked in the mirror and loved being dressed as a girl. He had said no perfume or makeup but I did put on some jewelry and brushed my naturally long blond hair in a girly style.

I went back to the living room. While I was gone he had taken off his jeans. I could see a promising tent in the front of his shorts. I gave him a twirl to show off my dress and flashed my panties to show him I was fully dressed as a girl. To get things started, I knelt in front of him. I looked up into his eyes, licked my lips and slid my hands up his legs and into his shorts. On my knees, wearing a dress and holding a nice hard cock in my hand made me feel so like a girl. First, I just touched his cock inside his shorts. Then I slowly ran my fingers up and down his shaft and rubbed his balls. I pulled it out from the side and finally got to see it. It was a lovely uncut cock; about 6 inches long. It was a perfect cock for me. I couldn't wait for what was about to happen.

I knew what I had to do next. I lowered my head and kissed and licked the head. I smiled up at him and took it fully into my mouth. I love to suck cock. It makes me feel like a slutty girl, both submissive and powerful at the same time. I rubbed my tongue up and down his shaft and cupped his balls in my hand.

After a bit, he beckoned for me to stand up. He slipped his hands up my legs and felt my butt through my panties. He then lifted the front of my dress to see my panties. His fingers rubbed the front of them and made my cock jump. He traced up and down my shaft with his fingers and then slid his hand in from the side. I love it when a man runs his fingers through my pubic hair and gently tugs on them.

We got down on the floor and enjoyed some sixty-nine. I cannot cum while giving head because I am so focused on pleasing the guy, I can't quite cum myself. So after a while I pulled away and let him suck me for a bit. He seemed to enjoy sucking me as much as I loved sucking him. He called me a slut and said he was going to fill me with his cum. I loved it, dressed as a girl and playing with a guy's cock.

Then he suggested that I go and change. I went back to the bathroom and changed into a black baby doll nightie but I kept my bra and panties on. I loved the way they showed through the thin black material. I went back to the living room and gave him a good look at me.

He beckoned for me to stand in front of him. He reached forward and stroked my cock through my nightie. After he made my cock stick out, he lifted up my nightie and pulled my cock out over my panties. Leaning forward he took my cock into his mouth and went right down on me. Dressing as a girl always makes me excited and so it didn't take much for me to cum. I filled his mouth with my cum.

Then it was my turn to taste his cum. He sat back and I settled down between his legs. I held his cock in my hand and started to kiss it. Then I bobbed up and down taking his cock deep into my mouth. I cupped his balls in one hand and followed my lips with my other hand.

After a while, he started to twitch and I knew he was close to cuming. When he did, he filled my mouth with lovely warm cum. I licked my lips and swallowed every drop. I love knowing I have his cum in my tummy. It's so sexy and girly. Just what girls do to their boyfriends. Afterwards, we watched more porn for a little while and then I changed back to my "guy-girl street" clothes and went home; with a nicely satisfied cock and a lingering taste of cum in my mouth.

This was definitely the best Thanksgiving I had ever had. No turkey but a mouth full of hot tasty cum and a satisfied cock. I had a naughty idea as I was leaving but I'll tell you about it in another story of my life.

SarahCD
SarahCD
404 Followers