Sarah in the Dunes

Story Info
Loving couple share the wife with men in the sand dunes.
4k words
4.19
117.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt of a Loving Wives story. Please read it, keep an open mind, and give me compliments and criticisms. What did I do well? What went wrong? How can I improve? Enjoy the story!

*

Dennis had dinner ready when Sarah stepped out of the shower. It was how their evenings often worked. He'd come home from work, tidy the place, and wait for her. Then she'd get home, they'd go for a run or go to the gym, come home, shower, and eat. They traded nights. Tonight, he showered first, then cooked while she showered. It worked beautifully for them. She smiled at the teamwork that was their marriage.

Sitting, eating, they spoke quietly, listening to each other. He talked about his day and she talked of hers. Dennis cooked, so Sarah cleaned up and did dishes. Ten minute later, she joined him on the couch and read while he watched football.

"Nice catch," she said, peeking over the top of her book. Dennis nodded in agreement. She loved this time, when they didn't have to talk. She read, her feet in his lap. All was right with the world.

An hour passed. Dennis started shuffling a little to get Sarah's attention. She looked up from her book.

"How you doing over there?" he asked. The look on his face meant he was getting ready to make a move for sex.

"Not tonight, honey. Not for the next three or four days, rather. But, if you want, I'll give you a blowjob. That okay?"

Dennis nodded. Working quickly, Sarah put her hand down his shorts. A few moments later his cock disappeared into her mouth. A few minutes later, she swallowed. Dennis, body slumped, mumbled flattering compliments. Sarah patted his crotch and went back to reading.

Their five years of marriage had been as good as Sarah could expect. They rarely fought and settled disputes quickly and fairly, they never worried about each other, they were both accountable and logical. Everything was good. But an idea had been creeping in her head the past few weeks. Ever since she figured out her feelings, she was frank with herself. It was simple: Sarah wanted to have sex with another man or men. After she recognized the urge, she brought it up to Dennis.

"Baby?" she said, getting his attention.

"Yeah?" he replied, noncommittal.

"I want to try something new, sexually."

He put down his book and turned to face her. "You have my attention. What's up?"

Sarah didn't prep the question or ask if he would be mad. Their relationship wasn't built like that. She knew no matter what she said, he would be listen and be open-minded. She had no fear and launched into a semi-prepared spiel.

"I want to have sex with another man," she said, feeling her cheeks warm.

Dennis looked at her evenly, waiting for her to continue. He nodded after a few seconds, encouraging her.

"It has always been you. I love you more then anything and I would never give you up, but I've been craving sexual contact with someone, anyone else. I just fantasize about a random penis. I want to play with it, touch it, suck it, fuck it, do all sorts of things. It's that excitement of sex with someone I don't know that gets me going. I've thought about how we can bring it into our life without an actual person, but I don't think any of that will work. I really want to try it out. I want to feel the power and control of making a man cum. I have this body and I want to use it. It's primal and difficult for even me to understand."

She almost added 'no offense,' but she knew he wouldn't be offended. She loved him for that.

Dennis smiled. She DID have a body. She turned heads everywhere they went, even when she had a coat piled on two layers of cold-weather clothing. She was tall, 5'10, with lean, muscled legs. When she did happen to have a bathing suit on, her abs were well-defined and showed. Despite the exercise and constant fitness and healthy eating habits, her tits were full C's. Her long, jet black hair was straight as an arrow and he could tell guys walking by wanted to run their fingers through it. She was very beautiful.

"Does it bother you? That I think about sex with another man?" she asked.

Dennis paused a second, collecting his thoughts. "It's just sex, just feeling good. I never thought about this coming up, but right now, I'm strangely comfortable with it. I think I could compete with any other guy, physically and sexually." He could. He was 6'1, built like a tank and knew exactly how to touch and please Sarah. He continued, "Plus, it's a popular fantasy guys have with their wives and girlfriends. It has some voyeuristic quality to it that gets men fired up. Most... well, almost all, I'd bet... never get to realize it. If I have a chance, who the hell am I to say no? So, let's do this: We'll plan, strategize, and see what ideas come up. If you want to go ahead, I'll be more then happy to encourage you. If you decide maybe it's best left in your mind, that's fine, too."

Sarah smiled brilliantly. She felt loved and accepted. No wonder she married this guy.

"So," Dennis continued, "What's your plan?"

"I don't know yet," Sarah replied, "But I'll figure something out. I'll let you know."

Dennis stood by the printer at work, watching paper slide in and out of the feeder. He never noticed how sexual a person could make it out to be. Ray, an older coworker, sidled up and smiled.

"You're watchin' them copies awfully hard, son. Afraid they'll off and disappear?"

"Ray-Ray! What's going down?"

"Oh, you know, same old."

"Hey, I have a question," Dennis lowered his voice, "You ever want to watch another guy bang your wife?"

Ray burst out laughing. "Wow! I didn't expect that one! Yeah, 25 years married and she'd never go for it. I don't even gotta ask her." He paused. "Yeah, I'd let some young buck take a few shots at her, if he could get through all that doughy goodness she got."

They laughed good-naturedly. After a few beats, Ray got serious.

"Why you askin'? You thinkin' about it with the wife? You guys got a good thing going on. You're the happiest, hell, the only happy married one around here. You gonna bring it up at dinner or somethin'? That seems kinda strange to me."

Before Dennis could answer, Ray kept going, "Because, I mean, if you do and she agrees, don't forget your old pal Ray at work. Put me in the runnin', man. Seriously. Hell, you can have a few rounds of my old lady in exchange! Although that Sarah of yours is a little tall for my taste, but I'd still give her the old what-for."

Dennis smiled and denied he had the idea in his head.

Ray laughed, "Well, don't tease if you ain't serious."

Sarah was serious. She beat him home that afternoon, rare but not unheard of, and was camped in front of the computer. She turned and faced him when he walked in. She looked slightly guilty and rather embarrassed.

"So?" he prompted.

"Okay, this is what I imagine. At Waverly Beach, there are apparently a few places people go to hook up and have sex. It's back in the dunes, off the actual beach."

Waverly Beach was a 90 minute drive.

"See," Sarah continued, "There are a few areas that are ignored by police and too far from families to make a difference. It's far enough away that we most likely won't know anyone and if it doesn't work out, we can enjoy a beach day and swim. I looked at swinger clubs, but I would get jealous of you getting fucked by some hot chick. Bars seem seedy and the beach makes perfect sense. A lot of married guys have ads online for sex and meet there. So, married guys equals no-strings, no serious threats of violence or danger, and no disease, generally. They'd be more afraid of getting caught then we would. We could go, check it out and go from there."

She spun and pointed to ad after ad from married guys for gay sex at the beach. Dennis stood behind her, rubbing her shoulders. He considered it. She was right and it made sense. Married guys could get some ass and walk away and be happy to never hear from them again. He wondered how he would react when it really happened.

"Okay, let's do it," he said.

Sarah wiggled in anticipation beneath his hands.

"Would you really get jealous of me having sex with another girl?" he asked. She laughed and nodded.

He smiled, "Ironic."

Saturday morning dawned cloudless and warm. The temperature was in the upper 60s and expected to hit 75 by afternoon. Sarah and Dennis showered and ate breakfast. They rode in the car, the radio being the only sound. Both were quiet with their own thoughts. Neither had doubts or concerns. When they got to the beach, they would adjust their plans accordingly. If anything went wrong, they would bug out. No worries.

They had gone over their game plan the night before. It made Dennis feel like he was rehearsing a warning order back in the military. First and foremost, any "Stop" from Sarah meant stop. They didn't have a safe word or any fancy hand signal. A loud, single "Stop" was all that was required. She would pick and choose from whoever was up there. Dennis would only voice an opinion if he had serious concerns. They walked through a few different scenarios and reactions to the situations. Dennis first thought the intense planning would take away any sexiness, but he was wrong. Not only did they feel comfortable about everything, they both got worked up talking about Sarah fucking other guys. Dennis almost split Sarah in two last night. And she had never been so loud orgasming. He smiled to himself. This might work out.

They paid the state park fee and parked a little away from the beach. There were a few families out, but it really wasn't hot enough for serious sunbathers. He voiced his concern.

"You think there'll be anyone out today?"

Sarah smiled. "You should have read those ads. There will be plenty of guys 'cruising' around." She used hand gestures to make the quotation marks.

"Oh," Dennis laughed, "You're picking up slang now, huh? You speak the language?"

"Yup. C'mon, it's over this little rise and there should be a path."

There was a path. They walked the switchback for fifteen minutes, wandering between trees and dunes and sand. Dennis was listening for sounds of human activity. Sarah looked good in her bikini as she walked in front of him. Despite the winter ending not too long ago, she held onto her tan. She didn't go to a tanning bed and she looked amazing. She had on a top without straps, like a tube top. Dennis thought the style had a name but couldn't recall. Her bottoms had high cuts up the side, not quite a thong. The yellow top and bottom shone brilliantly against her skin and hair.

Dennis wasn't a slouch, either, though. He glanced down at himself. The few moms they passed earlier ignored their children and gave him full attention. He was tall and ripped. He figured he'd intimidate anyone who gave them problems. He wasn't worried about violence but he was nervous for Sarah. He hoped everything would work out how she wanted and this would be successful.

"We're here," she said very quietly.

"How do you.." He stopped mid-sentence. About 30 yards away was a fat, pasty-looking man sitting on a towel. He was completely naked, his legs were spread and he was slowly masturbating.

Sarah, after stopping a moment, kept moving. The motion and pffts of their feet in the sand caught the man's attention. He turned his body quickly towards them to afford a better view of his work. His eyes crawled all over Sarah's body, never going above her neck. Sarah stopped within 10 feet, put her hands on her hips, and watched him jerk off.

"Can I see those tits?" the man rasped.

Sarah looked to Dennis. He shrugged, imperceptibly. This is what they were there for, his shrug said. She decided to let him make the first move and raised her arms over her head. She signaled a touchdown. Dennis read her mind and stepped forward. He adroitly unsnapped her top and it fell to the sand. Sarah folded her arms above her head and stood exposed to the man.

The fat guy stood up. His hand never missed a beat stroking his cock as he moved forward and came within a foot of Sarah's body. At 5'10, her height put her tits squarely with the guy's face. Sarah inwardly dared herself to make the next move. This is what she wanted and why she came here.

"You can touch them," she said.

The fat guy closed the distance, hands and mouth descending on Sarah's breasts. His hands groped, squeezed, and fondled. He sucked greedily at one nipple, then the other. Sarah noticed the glint of a wedding ring on his hand that grasped at her tits. His hard cock grazed her thigh. She fought the instinct to step back and he moved closer, rubbing his dick against her leg. Sarah looked over his head and made eye contact with her husband. She smiled

Dennis wasn't sure how he'd react to seeing another man touch his wife. His heart was thundering away in his chest after he took off her top. His cock sprang to life as the man took his wife's tits in his hands and mouth. Dennis's erection throbbed even harder as he watched his wife's hands snake between the two bodies and reach for the man's crotch.

The guy's body bucked and fat visibly rippled when Sarah took him in her hands. She rubbed his balls with the palm of one hand and pumped his cock with the other. She enjoyed the feeling of a man's cock in her hand. The fat guy was smaller, maybe 4 inches long, but very warm and very smooth. She rubbed his dick and played with his balls. He suddenly looked confused when she pushed him off her body. Sarah's knees hit the sand. She leaned forward and exhaled on his cock. He shifted his hips forward and his cock slid along Sarah's cheek. She pushed his gut up and swiveled her head.

"Oh, god!" the guy cried as his cock disappeared into Sarah's mouth. His body trembled as her lips made contact with his drooping belly. He took her head in his hands and started to pump, fucking her mouth. Sarah let him work away. Dennis wasn't always gentle, they had rough sex before, but this guy was frenzied. She was topless, on her knees, letting a random man stick his cock in her mouth. She felt a few pearls of pussy juice run down her leg. She fought to keep his momentum from knocking them both over while slurping and sucking on his dick.

Sarah put a hand on the guy's large stomach. He slowed to a halt. Dennis watched her head start moving, sliding her tongue over the guy's cock. She licked along the bottom, sucked on his balls, and occasionally deep-throated him. The fat guy put his hands on his hips and let her work him over. He watched for a few seconds, then turned to Dennis.

"You guys married?" he asked, between grunts of pleasure.

Dennis didn't expect to interact verbally with anyone, "Yeah."

The guy, holding Dennis's gaze, put his hand on the back of Sarah's head and forced her all the way down his cock. He pumped his hips a few times and let her go. She waited a beat, then started bobbing up and down on his dick again.

"Your wife sucks some serious cock. I was going to fuck her, but I think I might let her swallow my cum." He looked down, "What do you want, baby, a mouthful or a pussy full of cum?"

Sarah pulled her mouth of the guy's dick.

"You're coming in a condom no matter what. You pick."

The fat guy looked crestfallen. It was odd, Dennis thought, since a topless woman half his age was licking his balls right now.

"I'll take pussy," he said, sounding crushed.

If Dennis thought it was odd, Sarah found it insulting. She blew up at the guy.

"What? Like it's a bad choice? Fuck you, you old bastard, you're getting nothing!"

He pleaded and begged, apologizing and looking very sorry, but Sarah paid him no mind. She put on her bikini top and started walking down the trail. Dennis gave the fat guy five seconds of direct eye contact. The fat guy went silent and started jerking off again, watching Sarah walk away.

"You believe that shit?" she asked no one in particular. "I'm sucking his dick, about to fuck him, and he's pissed about a condom. That guy will never get anything like this unless he's paying someone."

Dennis spoke after a minute, "I'm sorry he messed up the experience."

Sarah laughed. "He didn't. I was soaking wet back there. It was so hot for me to be working over a random dick. I loved it and it was everything I expected. It's too bad that guy was a jerk, the fat fuck, or I could have finished him off. Let's find someone else. Here." She stopped walking. "May as well look the part."

Sarah reached back and pulled off her top. Letting it hit the ground, she eased the strings of her bikini bottoms over her hips and down her tan legs. She stepped out of them, fully naked, and kept walking. Dennis, trailing, leaned over the pick up the suit. He caught up with her, amazed at what she was doing. His wife was fully naked, walking along a path as comfortably as if she were out for hike. With clothes on. This almost turned him on as much as their earlier encounter.

They walked in silence, passing one man with eyes bugging out of his head and a pair of guys who were much more interested in what lay under Dennis's shorts. She stopped in front of him again and turned towards a clump of trees. Under the shade, two guys in their early 20s laid naked. They were watching her with interest. Sarah headed toward them.

"Hi, guys," she said, cheerfully.

They greeted her, eyeing her up and down.

"Do either one of you have anything against condoms?" she asked.

The two guys looked at each other and smiled. No, of course they didn't. The condom was an important safe sex tool, they confided to her. She smiled.

"Good. We can fuck then."

The blonde guy grinned broadly and shook his head, "Nah, thanks. My girlfriend would be pissed."

The dark-haired kid, who seemed a little younger then his buddy, looked scared. His eyes flicked to Dennis and he stuttered over his words.

"I, uh, don't know about that," he said.

"What?" Sarah asked, "Are you intimidated by my husband? Sure, he could snap both of you in half, but he likes watching me do this. Move over."

She joined the kid on his blanket. Looking up at his face, she gently planted kisses on his stomach. He jerked at the first couple of touches, then calmed down. Sarah kept eye contact as she slowly wandered lower and lower. Her nails lightly raked his thighs. His eyes kept moving from her to Dennis, but his cock was steadily hardening. She changed directions and moved her face up his body, over his pecs, to his ear.

"Can I lick your balls?" she breathed.

He nodded. Sarah slid back down, grazing his skin with her nipples as she licked a trail down his torso. She inhaled the musky scent of his crotch. She ran the blade of her tongue on his hairless balls. Sarah appreciated the shaved look and didn't like contending with hair. She gave Dennis a smile and blew him a kiss and took the kid's dick in her mouth. Within fifteen minutes, she had sucked on two different random cocks. She loved it.

The kid pulled back almost immediately. Sarah surged forward, not allowing his dick to come out of her mouth. He was shy, she thought. With only some difficulty, she deepthroated his cock. He was longer and thicker then the first guy and she worked to fit him down. Her tongue wiggled left and right on the underside of the kid's dick while her head bobbed up and down his shaft. The kid's body tensed and she slowed down.

Dennis watched enough porn to know the face of a man close to blowing his load. He tossed a condom at the kid. Sarah snatched it, ripped the foil, and had it on in moments. She shoved the kid hard and he fell on his back. Sarah climbed right on top and straddled him. She reached behind her, took him in her hand, and impaled herself on his cock. Gasping, she felt his cock fill her pussy. She sat for a second; thrilled that she was atop this guy. She didn't know his name and didn't care. She rocked her hips and watched his back arch. The kid reached up and took her tits in his hands. He squeezed them as Sarah moved her body back and forth.

12