Sarah in the Dunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis watched his wife fuck the kid. She was an expert on top, using her body, controlling the rhythm, and causing all sorts of exquisite pleasure. The kid grabbed her boobs and was holding on to dear life while she slid up and down. She would ease herself almost off his cock, only the tip in her pussy and slam back down. She teased him for minutes, and finally built up speed and took his hands off her tits. She leaned forward on his wrists, pinning them against his towel by his head. She fucked him hard, grinding her clit into his pelvis, milking his cock with her pussy. Sarah tensed and bucked as spasms shot through her body.

"Ahh!" she cried out, orgasming hard. Without missing a beat, she kept working the kid's dick with her pussy. She urged him on.

"You like this, baby? You like your dick in me? You like me fucking your hard cock? Cum for me, baby. I want you to feel good."

The kid cried out, his hips thrusting into Sarah. His entire body trembled as he came hard. Breathing heavily, he collapsed on the blanket. Sarah gently pulled herself off his deflating dick and laid next to him. She gently stroked his arm with a fingernail and enjoyed the afterglow of her own orgasm.

The kid caught his breath and looked at her. His eyelids were droopy and he looked ready for a nap.

"What's your.."

She put a finger to his lips and shushed him. She stood up, waved at the young men, took Dennis's hand, and walked back to the path. After walking five minutes, she led Dennis off the path. She knelt in front of him, yanked down his pants and bobbed on his cock. Dennis, already near the boiling point, felt cum bubble up from his balls. Sarah pulled on his sack with one hand and rubbed his asshole with a fingertip while she worked his dick with her mouth. He watched all 8" disappear into her mouth for the first time ever. The image of her fucking the kid brought him over the edge and he came hard. Sarah swallowed every drop.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her arm and stood, hugging him. He held her back.

"So?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"First, that just there was a thank you for your support. I love you so much. And I think we're on to something."

Smiling, he waited for her to put on her bathing suit. Holding hands, they walked back to their car.

12