Sarah Learns A Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know that what you did was wrong, don't you?" I began. "We have told you before about letting others lead you into things that you know are wrong and you just haven't gotten the idea yet, so now you're gonna get treated like you treated Tiffany."

I saw the corner of one eyebrow lift as Sarah tried to ponder the significance of my last statement. "You told Tiffany that you were going to post a naked picture of her on the internet unless she did exactly what you told her to do. Well, I have naked pictures of you!"

I pointed to my camera sitting on the desk. "I have pictures of your boobs, your pussy, your ass, and even your asshole. Now I'm gonna make you do things you don't wanna do and we'll see how you like it."

"Daddy, don't do this. Don't put any pictures on the 'net. I'll be good, I promise." She began crying.

Girls manipulate their daddies with tears but I was not going to be manipulated on this day. "Leave your phone here. Go back to your room and get your biggest vibrator and . . .."

"But, Daddy, I don't have a vibrator . . ." she began to insist.

"Don't lie to me. I'll post pictures on the internet if you tell me one more lie. Go get it. Now!!"

She returned within a minute with a red rabbit vibrator in her hand.

"Sit down!" She did it.

"Spread your legs!" She did it.

"Put your hand between your legs and play with yourself." She was not as quick to do this. She looked in my eyes and saw no sign of me backing down. She put her right hand between her legs and began to massage her clit.

"Turn on the vibrator and put it on your nipple!" At this point, I think she was as turned on and she was ashamed because she had absolutely no hesitation in doing this.

"Is your pussy wet?"

"Yessss, Daddy!" she said in a breathless tone.

"Put the vibrator in your pussy!"

She eagerly placed the tip of the device at her vagina and began pushing it inside of her. She was obviously wet because it went in quickly without any additional lubrication.

"Fuck yourself until you cum!" I said, but I think that direction was unnecessary at this point.

With her left hand, she was thrusting the red rod in and out of her wet cunt while her right middle finger worked furiously on her aroused clit. When I sensed that she was approaching an orgasm, I abruptly told her to stop.

"Daddy, don't stop me," she pleaded.

"I want you to stand up and get on your knees in the chair with your butt towards me." No sooner had I said this than she had done it. "Now, lean forward and, with your left hand, reach between your legs and put that red dick stick back in your pussy." Again, she was eager to do what she was told to do. She resumed sliding the battery-operated boyfriend in and out of her pussy and her arousal was obvious in the moans and whimpering coming from her.

"Now, I'm gonna pour some lube down your butt crack and I want you to reach back with your right hand and work that lube into your asshole."

I stood behind her and delivered the slippery substance into her lovely valley. She began pushing the lube around the surface of her anus. "No, push it inside your ass!" I demanded. "Finger fuck your ass good!"

Soon, she was nearing the point of no return. "Daddy, I'm so close, I need to cum so bad. Daddy, help me cum, please!"

"If you weren't my daughter, I'd suck your nipples 'til they were hard as bricks, I'd lick your pussy 'til you came real hard, then I'd lick your asshole 'til you had an ass orgasm. Then I'd fuck your mouth, I'd cum in your pussy, and fill your ass with my hard dick."

Apparently, dirty talk did the trick for her.

Her hips began bucking and she continued thrusting in and out of her pussy and ass. "Oh, gawd, oh, Daddy. I'm cumming so hard. Daddy, I need you. Oh, fuck!"

The waves of bliss subsided and she retracted the vibrator from her pussy. She pulled her finger out of her ass and then she collapsed in the chair.

After 5 minutes, she had calmed down enough to talk, but she could not manage more than "Holy shit" a few times.

"Now, here's what we're gonna do for the rest of the day. First, we're gonna take a shower . . . together. You have me very worked up and you are going to relieve me. You're right, this is not the kind of thing that fathers and daughters are supposed to do, but your mother is gone, and you have me very worked up. You can relieve me with your hand or with your mouth but we will not have what the doctors call penile-vaginal intercourse. Of course, you will never mention a word of this to your mother."

"Next, you are going to get dressed and you will go to Tiffany's house. You will apologize profusely for what you have done and you will allow her to delete that picture from your phone. Then you will return home. You will not be going out tonight. We'll decide later what happens tonight. Also, you will not be getting a boob job. I think your boobs are just perfect the way they are. In fact, I think I would like to suck on them tonight, just to have the experience of licking on such magnificent, beautiful little titties."

"You will tell your mother that you decided against having a boob job and we'll probably be getting you a car for your graduation gift. Finally, you will never repeat this kind of behavior again. You will never, ever let anyone else tell you what is right or wrong when you already know better. You will follow through and act upon your values and you will do the right thing. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, I understand you very well. In fact, I think it would be wrong for us to take a shower together or for you to suck on my nipples or anything of the sort. What's done is done and we can't undo it, but we shouldn't keep doing it. But I will go apologize to Tiffany, I will stay home tonight, and I will give up on getting a boob job." With that last utterance, she turned and walked out of the room.

I was in shock that she had taken my directions to heart quite so thoroughly. I began to contemplate watching the video of her solo performance that had been captured by the hidden camera. My disconsolate reverie was interrupted by Sarah as she poked her head into the doorway and smiled. "Hey, you shouldn't believe everything you hear. Hurry up, there's a shower waiting for us!"

12