Sarah Likes Unbelievable Trip

Story Info
Taking things further.
6.5k words
4.07
58.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shooting my load inside her ass was the sweetest thing I had ever experienced with her and now I regularly lance her in both holes, although it tends to be after a few drinks that she loosens up!

Anyway, at the beginning of June we headed off again on a seven day break. We wish it could have been longer but work didn't allow it. This was normal for us and we have a couple of shorter breaks every year, sometimes more if we can manage it. This time we flew to Portugal and hired a motor home, choosing not to book hotels, but instead traveling around and seeing as much of the country as possible.

I love taking Sarah away to hot destinations as it meant she revealed more of her 'fuck-me-now' body. She's the type of pretty girl you see on the street and think about punishing her, rather than loving her. This is because she has pert little tits and a round ass that looks like it was built for sex. She has still kept her straight black hair to her shoulders and tans nicely on holiday.

We arrived at our destination in the afternoon and hit the road shortly after. We both knew what happened on our last trip away and openly admitted that we'd see what happened this time. I reckon you've worked out that this is why I'm writing this now!

The Algarve area is stunning and, in places, deserted, so it was a wonderful first day of driving up hills and through valleys. Sarah was wearing a short white dress, no bra and nice white thong panties. In fact, I picked her clothes as she changed in the back of the vehicle.

Our first night sleep was beautiful, with a short sex session to boot, cut short by the fact that we were tired and just wanted to cum and get our heads down for the night.

We spent our second day on a quiet beach, hitting it before midday and soaking up the sun. After a few hours, Sarah was lying topless, in a dream world, eyes closed and shimmering in the heat. This just made me horny, looking at her and two blondes, in particular, who were semi-naked just twenty feet away.

My growing cock made it awkward to relax so I decided to have some fun and to test Sarah's adventurous side. I headed to a nearby ice cream stall, about seventy yards from Sarah and sat around until I managed to strike up a conversation with somebody who spoke English. His name was Manni and he was actually from the area. He told me he spent most of his time at the beach as it was easier to get lucky with tourists than it was the local women, as they were all out fucking the tourists as well!

We got on well and, after a while, I pointed towards my wife in the distance. He commented that I had no need to worry about pulling with ''that body'' to deal with. I laughed and said that maybe a bit of fun would be on the cards. I wasn't sure how to ask him this, but thought I might as well just go for it as I'll never see him again.

So, I explained that Sarah and I like to flirt a bit (understatement) and I wanted to know what she would do without me around, so I offered to buy him a beer if he would approach her and ask to rub suntan lotion into her back for her, taking it as far as she would let him, if she let him at all.

He laughed and agreed straight away, so I handed him some Euros for his 'trouble' and took up a vantage point about forty yards away, but safe from Sarah's view due to a load of sun loungers and an umbrella being using by other bathers.

Although I couldn't hear a thing, I could see as he greeted her and, within a minute, he was rubbing the lotion into her back as she lay flat out, her tits pressed into the sun lounger. Before agreeing, she had quickly scanned the area of the beach I had headed into. This was interesting.

I could see Manni's hands moving to the bottom of her back and onto the top half of her ass. He then turned his attention to Sarah's Side. I couldn't see her face but I was sure she was enjoying it. He was massaging the side of her breasts and started to roughly move in underneath her, but she stopped him. I assumed that was the end of things, but she wriggled around so that she was now on her back, her tits pointing proudly at her beach buddy. She glanced again in both directions, almost spotting me as I ducked out of the way. When I looked back up she was having the cream rubbed onto her stomach and under her tits, slowly and sensuously. Manni swiftly took advantage of her willingness and swept his hands over her nipples and back again. She never allowed him to stay on them for longer than a couple of seconds, but he regularly would glide over her chest...

He then started almost massaging Sarah's waist, her tight black bikini bottoms the only thing between Manni and her pussy. He dropped a thumb under the waistband and still she consented. He rubbed her inside leg with suntan lotion and still she parted slightly for this stranger. My cock was hard at this stage, as I watched my wife being touched up.

Shortly, Manni said goodbye, kissing Sarah on the cheek. It seemed like his efforts to touch her pussy were a step too far. Now, the question was, will Sarah say anything to me?

I waited five minutes then lay back on my lounger, apologising for the delay, telling her that I'd got talking to those two blonde girls. She jokingly hit out at me and told me to watch it.

''Anyway,'' she beamed, ''I had some fun of my own!''

I tried to act surprised, quite relieved that she was going to tell me. I asked for more info.

''Well, a local guy offered to rub suntan lotion on me and I said yes!''

Again, I pressed...

''Well, he wanted to rub my pussy, but I stopped him and told him no, but...''

What?

''He did quickly touch my tits. I hope you are not mad that you weren't here. I just thought you'd like that.''

I smiled and asked her did she enjoy it? She just grabbed my hand and made me move one finger under her bikini and trace her slit. She was soaking wet. just the way I liked it. Maybe this was the time when I would take our sex life further.

Both of us talked more about it, but I never told her it was a set up, instead using it to get her in the mood for another wild holiday. It was nice to know that she told me everything and that I could really trust her. Up until now, we'd never went the whole way with other people, although we'd done everything else.

That night we fucked hard and fast, with dirty talk about how this stranger had touched her body. I fucked both her holes, eventually cumming all over the tits that Manni had rubbed earlier that day.

We spent the following day taking it easy, staying in the same area and going on some walks into the hillside, with its vineyards and forest areas. Breathtaking, as was my wife.

After an evening nap, we hit our first night on the town. I say town, but a village is probably the better description. Again, Sarah let me pick her clothes, which was a holiday tradition. I dressed her in a black sleeveless top, which showed her flat, tanned stomach off. This also meant she couldn't wear a bra. And I made her wear a denim mini-skirt that stopped a couple of inches from the promised land! Her panties were black, but see through. Not lace, but almost like a thin net. Through them, you could clearly see her pink lips.

We soon realised that there was only a handful of bars, so we hit the first one we came to, which was quiet and full of older locals, who seemed to stare at us as if to say we were not welcome. Or maybe it was Sarah's outfit! After a few strong drinks we left and headed to another place, which had a bit more life to it. About three hundred people, part locals and part tourists, were all mingling to loud music. There was no dancefloor, but just a lively bar.

Most of the women in there were dressed sparingly, which was one of my favourite things about going on holiday.

We stayed standing, as we had no choice, and just drank and chatted and moved a bit, Sarah lambasting me the odd time when I tried to grope her too much.

After an hour we were merrily drunk. I ordered two more drinks and Sarah headed to the toilet.

She returned busily, heading towards me with a smile on her face...

''Guess who is over there?''

Oh God, the last thing I wanted to do was bump into someone from back home.

''Who?''

''My man from the beach the other day!''

We laughed and I could see she was turned on. I wanted to ask her if she wanted to go meet him with me, but realised it was tricky as he might greet me and blow the whole story. Eventually, after a bit of necking and another drink, we decided to go talk to him, with Sarah doing the introductions.

Manni was with another man and a Spanish lady. They were holding each other so I assumed straight away they were a couple. Over the music, Sarah shouted introductions, telling me that this was the man she'd met at the beach the other day. ''This is my husband Brad!''

He clicked on quickly and greeted me like he'd never met me before.

We talked for a while and Sarah headed to the toilet and left me with Manni, Juan and Petti (strange name, maybe I heard wrong!). Manni told me that the couple were heading home soon and he would do the same. I wanted to keep him with us, so I asked him to hang around and see what fun we could have. After having one rub of Sarah's body the other day, I knew he was going to stay.

It felt very strange hinting to this man that, maybe, my wife would get drunk and loosen up, especially when she wasn't even there to defend herself. He smiled, almost with an evil glint in his eye. I liked him a lot. This was new for us and I loved the danger of it!

An hour later and a very drunk Sarah, myself and Manni had moved to a club a short taxi ride away. Talk had been light and easy but strangely there seemed to be no sexual tension in the air and Sarah was acting very cool and spent the whole ride holding my hand and talking about how nice Portugal was. I had to take steps to move things on.

We reached the club and I told Manni and Sarah I was heading to the toilet and would pick up drinks and meet them on the dancefloor.

The small club was not too busy but lively enough and mostly full of Portuguese people. I took my time, hoping that the Latin music might start a bit of grinding between him and my wife who, remember, was dressed like a slut.

When I eventually hit the bar I could see them moving together on the boards, Manni's hands were on her waist and their heads were almost touching. I waited a while and eventually returned to them, joining in the fun as we drank and danced.

Some slower numbers came on and Sarah flung herself around me, so I winked at Manni and beckoned him forward. He moved in behind Sarah and soon we were grinding up against her, copying what had happened before on our holidays.

Manni was fairly skinny but obviously worked out. He was a pretty boy, probably slightly younger than us although it was hard to tell. I suppose we were all mid-twenties.

Sarah was enjoying the attention and as our new friend moved his hands up her waist and onto her tits. She pushed his hands back down, so I seized the moment and moved them back up. She looked shocked but happy and his knuckles dug into my chest as he groped her openly. The sight of my wife once again being touched up was too much and I suggested we head back to our motor home. Manni agreed, heading off to the bathroom.

Sarah was very drunk, kissing me and asking me why I was being so direct!

''Don't you like it?''

''Yes, but be careful. This is all a bit fast.''

I had made my mind up, and when we reached the taxi I opened the door for them, closing it as Sarah fell into the back. I decided that I would take the front seat. Manni took the hint, molesting Sarah the whole way back to the forest area and our place of rest for the night. He rubbed her legs, tried to touch her pussy and openly put his hand under her top, rubbing her flesh and kissing her neck. Sarah giggled like a teenager, trying her best to keep him at bay.

We came to a stop and moved into the motor home. Again, I decided to be direct. I knew Sarah liked to be used and several times I had given her a good hard fucking, tying her up and, recently, pounding her ass. So, as we closed the door behind us, I grabbed her and pulled her down onto the caravan-style bed we had slept on the night before. She was shocked and very surprised, not knowing quite what to do.

Manni stood, drunkenly swaying over us as I lay on my back and pulled her on top of me, her back up against my chest.

''Brad! What?!...''

Her broken, drunken sentences started to flow from her.

''Let's show Manni what he wants to see.''

She struggled slightly as I pulled her top down around her waist and tugged her skirt up to the same place. I order her to spread her legs, which she did as an air of tension came over the room.

Manni was smiling as he realised Sarah had a wet, shaved pussy. I grabbed her hand and pushed it into her gusset, telling her to finger her own pussy.

Sarah was drunk and horny and now relaxed, pulling her panties to the side and rubbing her clit as Manni stood in front of her. I nodded at him and he began to peel his clothes off. He soon stood naked with his fat cock sticking out to attention. It was about the same size as mine, only a bit thicker.

Sarah came to a crushing orgasm all be herself.

''Do you want Manni to taste your pussy?''

She didn't even answer, instead just panting as he dropped to his knees and starting licking and sucking.

He got bored quickly and removed her panties roughly, following my lead of just taking and not asking Sarah for permission. He then positioned himself in front of her, grabbing his cock and gliding it towards her entrance. This was the first time my wife would receive the member of another man since we met years ago. We had always drawn the line, but I was now ready to cross it.

However, my wife shot up, saying, ''Sorry Manni, no fucking, but I'll suck your cock and you can touch me. That's always been our rules.''

With that I grabbed her hair and jerked her back into position, reaching with my other arm and extending one of her legs. She was reeling, not quite knowing what to do.

Manni pulled her other leg, leaving her helpless and exposed. He moved forward and pushed his entire length into my wife, until she was impaled and her back was arched.

I kept hold of her hair as he plunged in and out of her tight wetness. For the first time since we met, my wife had another cock inside her. Within a minute she relaxed, looking at me with urgency and then, eventually, letting herself go and allowing her slutty side to come out.

I moved out of the way and Sarah was soon on all fours, being taken hard, doggy-style from Manni, who had grabbed a handful of hair with one hand and was slapping her ass with the other. Just the way she liked it.

I stripped off slowly, taking in the sight in front of me, and the sounds of Sarah panting, moaning and, when Manni truly sank inside her, slight screams. I moved closer, fascinated by my wife's hole being stretched by a new cock. I ended up about twelve inches from Manni's cock as I had to see closer what exactly it looked like. Then, I moved in front of Sarah and stuck my manhood into her mouth. Now, this was like no other blow-job she'd ever given me, as she'd suck hard as Manni pounded her and loosen her mouth when he slowed the stroke down. I was going to cum, so I pulled my cock out and made her lick my balls all over. I wanted to wait.

Manni was really fucking her now and seemed to love this position, smiling and grimacing all at once, knowing that he was sending Sarah over the edge. She came hard with Manni's thick shaft moving almost completely out of her and then slamming inside her to the hilt.

''Play with her ass, she loves that,'' I told our new friend.

He started slapping her ass and I held Sarah's chin and told her to beg Manni to stick his finger into her asshole.

''Do it, do it now,'' she said breathlessly.

I grabbed her harder and told her to speak up or I'd stick my cock into her throat.

''Now, finger my ass, please.''

Tell him you are a slut.

''I'm a slut!''

What? Manni was trying hard not to shoot his load.

''I'm a fucking slut. I'm a whore!''

Manni wants to cum now - where do you want it?

''All over my tits! Please...''

Manni continued to fuck my wife's shaved pussy for another thirty seconds or so, keeping his finger buried inside her ass. Her whole body was sweating, her black hair sticking to her neck and face, which her look like a dirty bitch. He then pulled out, prompting Sarah to turn around and slide into place, her legs spread and her tits just below his cock.

Manni wanked himself two or three times and then spurted a hot stream of cum onto Sarah's chin, splashing it on her neck, then leaned forward and shot two huge streaks of cum across her tits and stomach. He then pushed his cock into her mouth and dribbled his remaining seed into her throat. The vision had me bursting to do the same, so I told Manni to help her clean herself up, which he did by ordering her to lick her tits and scoop cum up and eat it.

As she did this I moved into position and began spunking on her face. I always did cum quite hard but this was a lot even for me. It hit her eye, causing her to squint, got stuck in her hair and fell into her mouth, which Manni had reached forward and forced open by pushing her cheeks in.

I then rubbed my glistening head on her face, catching some of my load and making her suck and lick the rest of my cum from my dick.

Everyone was breathless, almost dizzy with drink and sex. Manni pulled his clothes on as Sarah lay back and looked to the roof of the motor home. I sat on the bed, still catching my breath. Then, Manni offered me his hand, which I shook. He then leaned over Sarah, gently put two fingers into her mouth, then traced the middle of her body, sticking them into her pussy. He then moved them back to her mouth and she slowly, almost semi-consciously licked them clean. He winked at me, I smiled, then he left through the nearby door. It seemed he respected me for my generosity, rather than Sarah for her loose, drunken ways.

Now, this was awkward. I had pulled my wife onto a bed and opened her up for a stranger to fuck her hard, despite our golden rule.

She sat up, looked at me, and said, ''That was a strange turn of events,'' as if we'd done nothing out of the ordinary!

I nodded my head. She leaned forward, kissed me on the lips and told me I was the best husband in the world. I smiled, and we turned over in bed, her truly fucked and myself relieved that I'd not taken things too far. Well, not yet anyway...

The next day we hit a local hotel and paid a small fee to use their outdoor pool. Sarah was in fine form, especially after we'd had a long chat that morning about what the evening before had meant. I assured her that I was very happy with what happened. She said she enjoyed it but was more than happy to only be with me. We both agreed to let things take their natural course, which was ironic as it was my sun-bathing incident that had kicked the whole thing off!

The next few days were fairly normal. The night after our adventure I fucked Sarah and nothing had changed. She came three times and myself twice. She was wonderful, so fucking sexy. We did go out for drinks, but after much time on the beach, various excursions and walks, we never had a fully mad night out. Manni, also, had seemed to disappear, although it was a big enough place for our paths not to cross.

On our last night, we decided to return to the club Manni had taken us to and, alas, he was there again, this time with a male friend. We chatted with them and Manni acted like we had only met in the club and exchanged polite chat - not like he'd stuck his cock inside my wife just a few nights before. I liked this man even more!

12