Sarah Likes Unbelievable Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only one idea in my mind and that involved my wife fucking all three of us at once.

After an hour, we had drank a lot and Manni asked Sarah to join himself and his mate for a dance. Sarah said no, in fact saying that she was going to turn in. His pal looked disappointed, but Manni was more shocked, as she kissed him on the cheek and we said our goodbyes. I just shrugged and followed my wife.

Outside, Sarah took my hand and hugged up against my side. I joked, saying, ''So, you didn't fancy a repeat performance did you?''

She replied, ''I have a better idea. You forced the issue last time, now it's my turn. Are you ready for it?''

I laughed and agreed, puzzled and excited by her actions.

We returned to the motor home, Sarah grabbed a bottle of wine and we sat down for a drink. I quizzed her and she just laughed, telling me to be patient. After an hour, I assumed she was blowing hot air. I told her I wanted to fuck her and she told me to wait another half an hour and then I could have my way.

After another half glass of red, she told me to look behind me, which I did, out the window. I was baffled.

''Look over to the right,'' she ordered.

All I could see was some outlined figures, heading into a nearby camped van, smaller than ours.

''They've been there for the last two days. Three guys, all young and beautiful! I noticed them last night when I woke up to get a glass of water. I then saw them head to the beach this morning. I want to go and pay our neighbours a visit.''

I asked her was she sure. This was not a controlled environment. If they got too excited, I wasn't in a position to do much about it. She just smiled, grabbed two bottles of wine and headed to the door. I followed.

Sarah took the lead, banging on their door. They answered quickly, not sure what to expect.

''Do you speak English?'' she beamed.

''Ahm, yes,'' said the blonde stranger.

''Good,'' she answered, entering their vehicle.

She did the introductions, telling them that she fancied a neighbourly drink. Pars was a German, hence the blonde, and was very muscular, very manly. His olive skinned friend spoke hardly any English, and Pars explained that Juan was a local who they'd befriended and he'd shown them good nights out. Pars' holidaying buddy was Olly. They often just packed up and headed off together. Olly was handsome, again fairly well built and over six foot tall.

All three men and myself were sat down in the cramped space, which had one set of bunk beds, a small cooker and a table area, where we were seated. Sarah said she'd rather stand, giving all men a full view of her body, which was covered by her white mini-dress.

After a few drinks, Sarah said, ''So, why are you three studs home alone?''

Pars, the talkative one, laughed, answering, ''We've had our luck this week! Tonight, though, we drank too much.''

Sarah retorted, ''But now you've sobered up a bit, right?''

He laughed bashfully, then Sarah came straight out with it. I was excited, but also aware that anything could happen.

''Well, my husband would love it if you let me have some fun with you, although you can't fuck me, okay?''

All three men laughed loudly, looking at me as I joined in. Pars went to get another beer from his fridge, wedging himself past Sarah as he did so. She was so open that they all thought she was joking!

''So, you going home tomorrow, yes?'' he said.

Sarah responded before I had the chance, ''Yes, but I'm not leaving here until you've let me suck you off Pars!''

Now, they laughed but started to think that maybe Sarah wasn't kidding. I had to do something.

''Take Pars outside darling and prove you are serious.'' With that, she grabbed his hand and led him into the darkness. What happened? Well, I wouldn't find out until later.

The chat in the caravan was hard and slow, with Juan not able to communicate and Olly quite a serious character. I could see they were shocked but also horny after realising that they would be enjoying a piece of Sarah. Half an hour later the door opened...

Pars led the way, looking ruffled, with Sarah filing in behind him, grinning widely. She was totally naked, carrying her dress in her arms, her panties and bra nowhere to be seen. Both men clapped their approval.

Sarah simply said, ''Lets go boys!''

Olly pulled her onto her knee, waving Juan on, who might not have been able to speak English, but knew what was going on!

Olly rubbed her tits and spread her legs, with Juan dropping like a dog, licking her dripping pussy. Pars moved the table out of the way, so there was two bench type sofas and a gap of four feet in the middle. I stripped and joined the party.

Both men followed suit as Sarah sat waiting her treats. Still, the atmosphere was strange, so I couldn't wait for my wife to get them going! Olly sat back down and pulled Sarah between his legs, guiding his nicely sized member into her cock- hungry mouth. Juan, meanwhile, held his own size wise with the average man and, anyway, his tongue was his weapon. As she sucked the end of Olly's rod, Juan pulled her onto all fours and began licking her asshole. Sarah loved this, telling him so. This dirty bastard was eating my wife's pussy and ass out like there was no tomorrow. Pars just watched over proceedings calmly, grabbing a beer and swigging happily. I wanted to know what had happened outside, but first things first.

I moved Juan to the side and entered my wife from behind, causing her to suck hard on Olly. He smiled his thank you at me.

I gestured towards Juan, pulling his hand to her asshole. He needed no second invitation, pushing his two digits into her tight opening, causing Sarah to stiffen, then relax as she learned how to cope with a cock in her mouth, a cock in her pussy and two fingers in her ass. She had her first orgasm of the evening.

She was just helpless at the hands of her masters, sucking on a cock while panting and spluttering as she handled what was being offered. At this stage, I reckon, she was up for anything, so I pulled out, removed Juan's hand and slowly slipped into her asshole.

She turned round to make sure it was me, then closed her eyes, as she always does, enduring the first seconds of pain. Before long she was begging me to fuck her harder, much to the men's approval.

Juan was now beside Olly and Sarah was sucking and pulling them both off in turns. Both of them would grab at her, reach down and pinch her nipples and, at one stage, Juan wedge his middle finger up her ass, adding to my cock that was already filling her up. Still, Pars just stood by and looked on.

Olly, without warning, shot on my wife's face. He grunted heavily, his eyes fixed on my cock pounding this perfect ass. Sarah learned from the Manni experience and licked his cock clean, using her hand and tongue to reel in the jism that stuck to her cheek, chin and nose.

Juan was smiling like it was all his birthdays at once, wanking furiously as he watched my wife voluntarily degrade herself by eating Olly's cum. She had only moved her head onto his lap and he shot all over his own hand and legs. Sarah almost laughed, while Pars and Ollie looked at each other, tittering to themselves. Sarah cleaned him up with her tongue as I pulled myself from her ass.

Sarah shot up quickly and said, ''Honey, can we take Pars home?''

''We must!'' I said, picking up my clothes, as Juan and Olly had their last gropes of this whore. Juan even pulled her across his knee and re-entered her ass with his fingers. Pars made a motioning signal and she was quickly released from their clutches.


The three of us skipped across, making the small journey in seconds. Once inside, Sarah downed almost half a bottle of wine that was left, then dropped to her knees and began to undo Pars jeans.

She tilted her head back and said, with devastating cock-teasing perfection, ''I wanted this one to myself.''

She unveiled his manhood, nine inches of thick steel. I say thick, I mean thick. Sarah wasted not time, stretching her mouth to its fullest, forcing two inches into her throat. She gobbled him up with glee, Pars placing his hand on her head and forcing as much of his cock into her mouth as possible. Sarah choked at one stage, but Pars continued to drive into her face.

He finally pulled away and asked me to join him. I had pulled on my jeans to make my way back to our place, so I was naked in a second, Pars shortly after. We hit the bed, Sarah returning between Pars legs, but I was having none of it.

I grabbed her by the hair and I think she knew straight away what was going to happen, after our evening with Manni.

As Pars lay on his back, I pulled her up his body. Sarah squatted over his monster and slowly impaled herself on his throbbing member.

Pars remained fairly quiet, but intense. He was obviously used to giving girls pleasure with his massive cock.

Even with an inch inside her folds, Sarah was starting to realise this wasn't going to be easy. Then Pars shot his hips upwards and Sarah let out a squeal as he reached out and pushed her downwards. This was blurring the line between pleasure and pain.

Even after two minutes I thought about stopping it, but Sarah was doing her best to relax and through closed eyes and gritted teeth, she eventually was completely impaled on this strangers cock.

''Yes. fuck, fuck, yes..'' was her favourite line. Although I enjoyed her words, I couldn't help but shove my cock into her mouth, which she accepted greedily. Within a minute of filling another hole, she came like a train, squirting her juice out of her pussy and onto Pars.

At times she would try to take a break but I had her head in my hands and she was forced to grab breath when she could. I grabbed her hair - my favourite way of moving her around, and dragged her onto all fours. Pars moved behind her and entered her slowly from behind. Again, she screamed as her shaven pussy was pulled apart, her puckered asshole pointing skyward. I moved in front of her, lowering her head back so she could feel every stroke in inside her.

She started sucking me off, but I pulled my cock in front of her face, pushing her head down to my balls. She knew what to do and began licking my sack. I lifted it up, making her lick under it and down towards my asshole. I decided to turn around so she could do the job properly. Sarah used one hand to steady herself and the other to pull my cock, licking my balls and right up to my ass.

Right now, my wife was in my control, licking, sucking and fucking anything she was offered. Still, she often took a few seconds now and then to cope with the thickness that was stretching her insides. I was loving this. Sarah kept licking me, acting and looking like a total slut. Nothing more, nothing less.

After a while the licking stopped and Sarah began to moan hard and fast. I turned round to see Pars was slipping two fingers inside her asshole. This was amazing. My little whore thought she had taken as much as she could and now she was getting more.

I stepped aside and viewed the glorious sight, making eye contact with Sarah who was loving getting taken roughly and also got a kick out of pleasing her husband. She came hard again.

Pars pulled out after five more pounding minutes, lying back, covered in sweat, obviously happy that he'd spent half an hour fucking this twenty-something stunner. He spoke for the first time.

''Suck my cock Sarah. I want to cum down your throat.''

Sarah didn't even reply, sinking to her knees to serve her master, taking the tip of his juice covered dick in her mouth.

''Brad, please fuck her ass. I want to see it.''

I moved behind her, but he stopped me, asking both of us to move to the floor. He told me to lie on my back, then told Sarah to sit on my cock as fast as she could.

Now, at the best of times I had to take things slowly when it came to fucking Sarah's ass, but she obliged our neighbour, plunging down, gasping as she did. Her eyes filled up with pain but soon she was enjoying the fucking. Pars put a leg either side of her, his cock almost level with her forehead. He tilted her head back and pushed his cock down so he was fucking the top of her mouth at an angle. I could hardly move in and out of her ass, instead grinding inside her.

Pars slowly began to grunt and that built into a scream as he pumped into her mouth. Sarah gagged and before long it became clear he'd filled her entire mouth with his cum. She began to splutter, but Pars was holding her head and ordered her to swallow, calling her filthy and dirty.

She eventually managed the task, but Pars rubbed his wilting member on her face, telling her to close her eyes. Soon, she had a sheen of jizz on her face, as Pars bent down and shook my hand, my cock still inside my wife's ass. Sarah smiled at him and he grabbed her face with his hands. He stared into her eyes, not smiling, then let go of her face. He thanked me, then left. He thanked me, despite the fact that is was my wife who'd just fucked him and swallowed his gallon of cum. This was just like the other night.

Sarah started to talk to me but I turned her over onto all fours and fucked her ass hard for about ten minutes and she cam again. I then turned her onto her back and straddled her face, fucking her mouth in the same way as Pars had. I came into her mouth, holding her face and filling her to the brim once again, causing her to gag and spill some over the sides of her mouth. She swallowed and we collapse where we were, sleeping until the next morning.

Our relationship has now reached a new level. We didn't see the men the next day - our last. I am not jealous or upset by anything that happened and my wife, I know, is faithful to me. So, I have the best of both worlds. However, using her in front of and with other men was something that had blown my mind. It all came from that one incident I had set up on the beach. Next time, I want to go further.

The only question that remained was what Pars and Sarah has done outside the caravan that night. Well, it turned out that she intended to give him a blow job but, after feeling his hard massive cock through his jeans, he stopped her and told her she could only have it if she took him home and opened her legs for him. He also made her strip naked and inspected her body - slapping her tits, rubbing her pussy and making her lick a finger he'd just removed from her ass.

That's why he had a smile on his face while Juan and Olly enjoyed my slut wife.

Sarah will be reading this story as she did the last two. Hopefully, she'll be making readers hard or wet. She loves talking about this fact when I fuck her and retell the stories from our holiday. What's next? I'll tell you when it happens.

12