Sarah Looses a Bet

Story Info
Sarah made to work as a French maid.
1.1k words
3.95
42.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers

I never bet but this was a sure thing and I needed the money. I bet my friend $5000 that my team would win. Well they lost. I was desperate. I really needed the money to fix my car and now I owed him $5000 as well. He was not forgiving and took my Rolex as security. Suddenly I had an idea, I offered to work for him to pay off the debt. He had a small business and I thought he could find something for me to do.

He laughed and said what did I know about printing, well nothing to be honest. Then he looked up and said that he was holding a birthday party for a special friend of his. If I spend the evening helping him he would forget the debt. I agreed of course. When I got to his house that night he made me wait in the study while he made some calls. A few minutes later he showed another guy in. We started talking and the other guy was in the same position as me.

My friend then came in to explain what was going on. It was a birthday party for a special friend, if we took very special care of his guests he would forgive our debts and return our property. Also, his guests thought we were working for tips AND whichever one of us did the best job would get a special chance to please his guests plus a $1000 bonus. We both immediately agreed.

He told us to go into the bedroom, shower, and put on our uniforms. We went into his bedroom and stopped dead. I had expected a formal butlers suite but laying on the bed were an assortment of French Maids cloths, Several dresses, aprons, lacy panties, bras, caps, heels and stockings.

Well for $5000 I'd do anything. We did what we were told, We actually got in the shower together to help shave each other. Inevitably our cocks kept touching and our bodies rubbed together. It made us both hard which made putting our panties on all the more difficult. We had to do up each others garter belt straps.

We went out to the living room and started putting out party stuff. I must say that walking around in a skirt and heels was a real turn on for me. My friend kept correcting our work. We were not allowed to bend our knees when we put things down. We had to bend at the waist which showed of our black frilly panties and garter straps. We had to keep our hands behind our backs when we were not doing anything. We had to look coy. He made us lift up each others dress so that he could check our panties. He had to adjust of cocks to make them fit straight up.

When the doorbell rang I nearly had a heart attack, it was about to start. I jumped to be the one to open the door. It was a cute young couple who smiled at me and looked me up and down. From then on it was a blur of activity. We had to do anything to make the guests happy and the guests knew it. I kept serving drinks and smiling while hands slid up under my skirt and my panties. I was touched everywhere by both men and women.

One guy said he had hurt his wrist playing tennis and told me to come with him to the bathroom. I had to stand beside him, take out his cock and hold it while he peed. His bad wrist did not stop him from feeling me up. When he was done he made me lick the end of his cock to get it clean. I could taste the last drops of his urine in my mouth.

At 9:00 our host called the room to attention and announced that he had a special birthday present for his friend but first they had to agree who had been the best maid. We were told to walk in front of the room, turn around and lift up our skirts. Then we waited, there was a mumble and I was selected. My heart was pounding. This meant a $1000 bonus.

The host then sent, everyone out to the patio while we prepare the surprise.

He had us carry a heavy wooden table into the center of the room. Then he brought out a giant red ribbon. He told me to lie across the table, I did not know what was happening. He tied a gigantic bow around my waist and the table. Then he tied my ankles to the table legs. My arms were free to move and I could look up but nothing more. He then took a sheet and threw it over me. I heard the guests coming back in and he made a speech.

Then he said "here is your present, you can do whatever you like with it," and he pulled off the sheet to reveal me tied down and blushing. Birthday boy walked up and started touching me. He lifted up my skirt and left my panties on display for everyone to see. Then he called over the other maid and told her to kiss me. She had to give me a big French kiss in front of everyone. I'd never kissed a man before even if he was in a dress and all of these people were watching me do it.

Then he told her to take off my panties, first problem, with my ankles tied how could she do it. The host handed her a pair of scissors and told her it was ok to cut them off me. She snipped the sides and pulled them away. I was tied down showing everyone by butt and my cock hanging down in front. He told her to play with my cock for a bit but not to let me cum. Then he made her push a finger into my arsehole. He smiled while he watched her finger fucking me. Then he took out his cock and made me suck it. He ordered the other maid to take her finger out and use her cock instead, I was being fucked my two men in both directions while the guests looked on and applauded.

After that everyone had their way with me, I sucked so may cocks, was fucked up the arse until I was sore, even the women had be finger their pussies or lick their cunts. I was made to reward the other maid with a blow job while everyone watched.

I did get my watch back, the bonus and tips more than enough money in tips to fix my car.

SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers