Sarah Meets a Naughty Sex Buddy

Story Info
Sarah had some no-commitment girl-girl fun.
1.3k words
4.2
11.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers

I first published this story a few years ago. Since then my writing skills have improved a little. While I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more detail and corrected some mistakes.

***

I was feeling really horny and wanted some naughty girly playtime. I posted a listing on Craig's List for a "cum buddy". I explained that I am a crossdresser and that I wanted some girl-girl fun. No commitment, just fun sex. I love to get on my knees and give a blow job while dressed as a girl. It's even better if the guy is also dressed as a girl.

I had several replies. One was local and sounded promising. I don't rush into meeting a total stranger. First I always exchange a few emails and maybe some phone calls for a week or so. I want to identify the genuine respondents. I look for people who are as careful as I am and give the same answers to questions each time we chat.

He was a crossdresser too, but only at home. He never went out dressed. I asked if he would at least wear girls' panties when we met. He agreed. I would lend him one of my dresses to wear when we got back to my place.

We agreed to meet the next day.

I live in a nice apartment complex and so it is virtually impossible for a visitor to get to my front door unaided. There is a security door at the entrance and the layout of the building is complex.

I told him I would meet him at a 7/11 just across the road from my place and bring him in. It was an easy place for him to find.

The next day, I put on a power blue bra and panty set. I added a floral knee length skirt and a white T-shirt that I tied in a knot at the side. I did my makeup really carefully. I put on a pair of dangly earrings and a necklace. When I am around the complex I like to wear a sun hat, it hides me a little if anyone who knows me sees me. It has a ribbon around the brim that hangs down my back. I think I looked good and hoped he would think so too. I grabbed my pink shoulder purse and was ready to go.

I am completely comfortable going out dressed as a girl. I went out and walked over to the 7/11. I don't pass if someone looks at me close-up but I've found that no one realizes that I'm not a real girl when they just walk past me. All I have to do is to avoid direct eye contact and just walk straight and confidently. People just walk by me and don't even look at me twice. I was only caught out once because I had accidentally made eye contact.

I was a little early and had to stand around waiting for him. When his car pulled up; I got in the passenger seat and immediately put my hand in his lap. I could feel a nice cock starting to get hard. I looked at him and licked my lips. We both knew what was about to happen and so I said "Let's go and have some fun."

When we got into my apartment, I immediately got on my knees. I undid his belt and pulled his zipper down. I made sure my fingers ran across his cock as I undid him. He had on black satin panties. They were not quite to my taste. I like a bikini style in bright colors with lots of lace and bows but at least his panties were girls'. I leant forward and kissed his cock through the satin material. I didn't want to see it just yet. I love to build anticipation in sex by waiting to see what his cock would be like. It adds to the pleasure of the sex to come later. I ran my tongue up and down his cock and cupped his balls in my hand. I found the feel of his satin panties to be very erotic.

I had picked out a dress for him. It was a knee length, floral wrap-a-round. He took it into the bathroom to change.

When she came back out we hugged each other and kissed. We pressed out bodies into each other. I felt her butt and pushed her hard against me. I felt her panties through the thin material of her dress.

First, I had her bend over the arm of the sofa and I lifted up her dress. I started by just stroked her butt through her panties. Then a slipped my hand between her legs and gave her cock a little squeeze. After pulling down her panties, I gave her a gentle spanking. I moved to stand in front of her and made her suck my cock. I held her head with my other hand to push my cock deep into her mouth.

We had agreed to play at being naughty school girls in front of the head master. I called her a naughty slutty girl for letting the boys on the school bus feel up under her skirt. I said that I had heard she even put her hands on the front of their jeans.

Then she got the message and did the same to me. It was wonderful when she lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties. I was so embarrassed when she spanked me and fed me her cock. I loved being called a slutty girl and accused of playing with boy's cocks and showing off my panties.

I untied my T-shirt and took it off. I love walking around showing off my bra. It was lacy blue with soaks to pad out the breasts.

Next we moved to the bed. We were in no hurry to cum and so first we just kissed and pressed ourselves together. I pulled up her dress and she lifted up my skirt. That way our panties could rub together. I put my hands on her butt to press her cock hard against me. There were just two layers of thin panties between us.

Eventually, she suggested that we 69. I moved around and we both started sucking cock. I cannot cum when I'm 69ing. I am too focused on the cock I am sucking to be able to relax and let myself cum. I ran my fingers through her public hair and loved it when she did the same to me.

Eventually, we had to actually cum. First I let her suck me off. I love the feel of a mouth around my cock. The first touch of her lips as she slowly moved them over my cock head was wonderful. She started with just the head and then took more of me into her mouth. Her hand was holding the base. She masturbated me for a bit and then she took my cock deep into her mouth. I watched as she bobbed up and down. She played with my balls and gripped the base of my cock. I shot my load of cum into her mouth.

We deep kissed and I could taste my own cum in her kiss.

Then I did the same to her. First I licked the head of her cock and then I ran my tongue around it. I gripped the base with my hand and bobbed up and down. I masturbated her keeping pace with my lips. After she came I loved the taste of her cum in my mouth. It stayed in the back of my throat for hours.

We rested for a few minutes. Then he changed back to being a guy. I gave him some directions to get back to 7/11 and he left.

I lay back on the bed and enjoyed the taste of her cum in my mouth and relived what we had just done. I straightened my skirt and gently rubbed my cock. It was wonderful being a girl.

SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers