Sarah Meets the Guys

Story Info
Her degradation continues, with spectators.
2.4k words
4.11
170.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckyXO
LuckyXO
16 Followers

Sarah barely bothers to clean herself up. She still smells the sex on her. All her energy is gone and she can hardly move. She wonders how long he will continue doing this to her. Is the pleasure really worth all of this? She still can't say, though she knows she still hopes that Josh does want her like she wants him. At her dorm she takes a long shower, washing away all her dirtiness and depravity. As she goes to sleep she thinks of Kelly's pussy. It really was good.

It is the next day, Sunday, and Sarah is in Karen's room studying for an upcoming exam. Well, Sarah is trying to study anyway. She keeps thinking of what Josh had said to her. Some of his guy friends are dying to meet her. She could only imagine the horrific things he would do. She didn't want to though. It was a line she never thought she would cross. "Hey Sar, are you alright? You don't look very good."

"I'm just thinking about something." She fidgets with her pen. "Do you remember that guy Josh?" She bites her lip knowing that Karen's response is not going to be good.

"Yeah, I do. I don't like him very much. I didn't like the way he was looking at you. It creeped me out." Karen stops for a minute as she realizes what Sarah may be trying to tell her. "What is it Sarah? What did he do to you?"

She feels herself blush and can't say anything for a couple of minutes. She feels ashamed. She is worried Karen will not understand and think there is something wrong with her. "It started a couple of weeks ago. Josh was supposed to pick me up for dinner, but he came early and he cau... caught me..." She covers her face with her hands as she begins to cry.

"It's ok Sarah. You can tell me." Karen draws Sarah's hands from her face and looks into her eyes. Sarah swallows hard.

"He caught me fingering myself. He caught me succumbing to some faceless screen name on the internet. He's threatening expose my, fetish. Oh god it all sounds so disgusting."

"Ssshhh, it's alright. I'm here for you." Karen wipes the tears from Sarah's cheeks.

"Thank you Karen. I knew I could tell you. You've..." She was cut off by Karen's lips as she kissed her hard, slightly slipping her tongue into Sarah's mouth. Sarah pulls away surprised and horrified at the same time. "What was that?"

"I know Sarah." A sly smile comes over Karen's face, "I know everything." Sarah's jaw drops. She is simply stunned. Karen continues coolly. "You see I've known Josh for quite a while now. He's had his eye on you but I knew you wouldn't give it up. I also knew about your little fetish though and that you would love it. I set it up for him and for you too in a way. You always stifle yourself and frankly I was tired of it. I made quite a bit of money doing it too."

"I can't believe you did this to me! This isn't what I wanted." Sarah feels sick to her stomach. She grabs her books and runs out of the room. She feels dizzy and isn't even paying attention to where she is going. The news is just too much.

After several hours Sarah is still lying on her bed, crying. She doesn't know what to do or think anymore. Her mind returns to Josh and what he has planned for the weekend. The way things are going it can be anything. There is not much more that would shock her. As she is running through these things the phone rings and it is Josh. "Hello Sarah my slut. I talked to Karen earlier. I'm sorry you had to find out like that. I mean at least now there doesn't need for pretending. If you really think about it not much has changed. You are still my slut and must do what ever I ask of you."

"Yes, sir, I will." There is no longer a point to fighting it, even if it still doesn't feel that good. Although, she notices that her nipples have become quite erect; all it takes is the sound of his voice.

"You sound upset slut. I hope nothing is wrong. I actually called about this weekend. After seeing how much you liked my come on your face I decided I would give you a real treat. I want you to come to the back door of the South Gym at midnight this Friday. I want you dressed sluty and ready for action. No pouting or I'll have to do some talking. Besides you know you like this. Your pussy is probably wet right now. You're a natural born slut Sarah. It just took you a while to figure it out." With that he hung up. The click of the phone left echoing in her ear.

The truth? She is wet. She can't help, it's Josh. She wants him so bad, has since the first time she saw him. She knows she must do all this because of the blackmail, but even more she hopes her master would take her and want her like she does him.

She knows he's going to do something big though. Something is bothering her also, but that is at the back of her mind. Right now her pussy is throbbing and she needs to come. She goes to her dresser to get her vibrator, a faithful friend. She turns it on and slips it into her slick pussy, fucking herself. She thinks about this weekend. What is going to happen...

Between tests, volunteering, and her job Friday comes quickly. Sarah is very nervous about this evening. She went shopping during the week to buy some slut clothes for the occasion. She is wearing the white knee highs again because they make her legs look longer and more slender. The dark skirt hardly covers her ass and she has no panties on. Her top is tight and low cut. Her tits are hardly contained.

She leaves her dorm at 11:45. Her heart is pounding in her chest and her whole body is shaking. The nervous excitement is almost too much to handle. She also feels the wetness between her thighs with no panties to get in the way. She knocks on the back door but there is no answer. She turns the knob and is not surprised to find that it is open. She steps into the large room. It is pitch black. She freezes in place not knowing what to do. "Hello, is anyone here?"

"Ssshh." It is Josh. "There is no need for you to speak slut." His hand runs up and down her body. She still can't make him out. His fingers take a quick dip into her soaked pussy, "I see you are ready to go slut." He grips her waist tight with both his hands and guides her further into the room. The room remains dark. Josh then ties a piece of clothe over Sarah's eyes. It makes no difference to her. That's when the lights come one. Not too bright though. Josh guides her to the middle of the gym. All she can feel is the cold wooden floor against her badck. "Just stand here. Hey, you guys, how about you come over here and undress the slut.

All of a sudden she feels three or fours pairs of hand on her body. She can't count them all. They are all over, touching her everywhere, and so rough. Her knees already feel watery as what now feels like a hundred fingers run all over her body. She has fingers in her pussy and circling her clit, which is now hot with anticipation. They pinch her nipples hard and finger her asshole as they hungrily rip her few clothes off. Once Sarah is naked and exposed for everyone to leer at they lay her on her back. Josh comes to her side. "Are you ready slut?"

"Yes sir." What is about to happen to her? She now feels scared and weak. She has never felt so alone or helpless. She rationalizes the situation by thinking there is nothing she can do at this point. Her eyes begin to well silently. She doesn't want these men to hear her, to know how scared she is. Her whole body shakes with anticipation and fear.

"Ok boys, you may begin." All of a sudden Sarah hears shuffling. Clothes are being removed, zippers pulled down. God, how many of them are there. They begin to whistle at her commenting rudely and obscenely about her naked body. Her name is now slut, whore, or skank. Out of no where a cock is shoved into her mouth, followed by one for each had. The men circle around her, cussing and jerking themselves as they watch this slut get violated by 40 other men.

She takes cock after cock into her mouth. She cannot stop gagging as the men fuck her face with no consideration for her. Her mouth begins to ache and feel raw but she continues to do what she has been told. There is too much at risk. She has lost any sense of time. As painful as the experience is she finds that she still hopes Josh will be proud of her. When the first load explodes into her mouth she is surprised and almost gags on the come. She drinks every drop though. She knows that she has to. She feels another hot stream land on her tits and her body jerks with surprise.

Load after Load falls onto her body as she becomes bathed in the sticky liquid. She licks her fingers clean as the men tell her too, wiping more come off her body. Her hair is matted down as every inch of her is covered over and over.

Without any warning, not that she deserves it one of the men, with a particularly large cock, rams into her pussy and fucks her hard, making her scream as his cock rips through her; she feels her eyes water again, though she doesn't worry about the men being able to hear her this time. His slams bring pain, but she finds her pussy becoming wet despite this. He grips her slippery legs as he blows another load inside her with one last thrust. "That's one tight pussy ya whore. I bet you like that cock."

The words come out of her, choked and cracked, "Yes sir."

Immediately after he pulls out another cock enters her pussy. This one is shorter but much thicker and she is not sure if she will be able to take his cock. The pain subsides though as he continues to fuck her and his thickness stretches her pussy. Her body heaves and convulses as he fucks her and she fades in and out of what is happening to her. The man can feel she has gotten wet causing him to come. She isn't sure how many times she is fucked all together. It was after the 10th or so that she has another new experience.

As this particular man is fucking her and loads of come still fall on her, she feels his finger entering her asshole. It is lubed well by the cum that has fallen all over her and the floor around her. Once one finger is completely swallowed by her tight ass he inserts another. All of a sudden the men flip her over, her face against the cold, and now sticky floor. The man continues to fuck her as she feels another cock head push against her tiny asshole. It hurts as he inches his way in. He is long, but at least not too thick. Once his cock is fully submerged into her ass he begins rhythmic pumps. She cries outright now. No one is paying attention, it doesn't matter. Her tears mix with the cum. She cannot believe what she is experiencing. There is a cock in her mouth, each hand, her pussy, her ass, and even slapping against her ass cheeks.

Gradually the coming slows down until finally the last has been shot. It is not over for her though, "Don't you look nice slut?" Josh is back. "That was quite a show you just put on. I'm quite proud. I just need one more thing from you." Sarah hopes she will finally get him, her master. It is all she wants. Just him, for him to take her. He did say she did well. Her hopes, though, are quickly dashed as he walks behind her head and removes the now soaked clothe from her eyes. It takes Sarah a minute to adjust, but once she does she freezes in place. It is Karen, with a video camera.

"Nooooo." The word is barely audible. She is suddenly extremely self conscious, trying to cover her body and hide her face. She just feels sticky and her hair crusty. She sits up and feels sick from from it all.

"We wanted to make sure that you stay motivated to remain loyal. Now, instead of just telling people of your slutty habits I can show them what a come whore you are." He throws a towel to her. "You can wear this back to your dorm."

And she does. Sarah wipes herself clean the best she can. She does find her skirt so she only needs the towel to cover her top. She only sees a couple people in her dorm, but judging by their intoxicated state she doubts they will remember much.

The first thing she wants to do is take a shower. She is so tired and exhausted; the humiliation is running through her veins and she wishes she could forget it all. Her whole body hurts. Her pussy is throbbing from over use and she can't walk right from the ass fucking. There are welts on her tits and she can barely talk because her throat is so raw. She feels numb more than anything else though. When she finally reaches the safety of her room she sees there is already a message for her. She mechanically proceeds to press the play button. What a surprise, it is Josh.

"Hello Sarah. I'm sure you are on your way back now. I hope you enjoyed the shower. The reason I am calling of course is to let you know that I will need you again. You will come to my apartment on Friday. Karen and I will be..." That is where the machine cuts off his message.

"Whatever." This is all Sarah can manage right now. All she wants is a shower. She will worry about her torturers in the morning.

LuckyXO
LuckyXO
16 Followers