Sarah Michelle Gellar's ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah took my cock off her tongue and swallowed my huge loud with a loud gulp, whilst she still stroked my cock slowly. My cock started to go soft but didn't shrink, Sarah had put on such a good show I knew I was going to be able to go another round. She looked at the camera and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out saying "Aaahhhhh" to show that she had swallowed it and then laughed looking at me. I was spent and fell over backwards, lying on the bed on my back. Sarah was gonna have to do all the work while I got my breath back.

"That was so exhausting!" Sarah claimed wiping beads of sweat off her forehead. She wasn't kidding. I didn't notice it till she just said it, but there was a light layer off sweat on both of us and I wiped my forehead too. She reached over to a bottle of mineral water on her night stand and started drinking like she hadn't had any water for days.

"Thirsty?" I asked.

"Mmm..." She moaned not moving the bottle away from her mouth. Once she finally stopped she had drank nearly three quarters of the bottle in one go. "Fucking always gets me so thirsty. You want any?" She asked holding the bottle out shaking it. I hadn't even thought about it but my throat was kind of dry.

"Sure!" She put the cap on and tossed the bottle to me. I sat up and I tilt my head back drinking the remaining water left in the bottle. I felt Sarah sweaty legs on mine. She starts to circle my pelvic bone with her big toe. I look down to see her lying on the bed with her head resting against the head board. I lie back down and I feel Sarah's warm toes slowly running up my shaft. My cock was still not erect and going half way up my belly but was still drenched in her saliva from that sloppy, deep throat, blow job she gave me. Sarah carried on stroking my cock with her toes and I could feel my cock twitch, starting to get hard and come to life again. She must've taken her socks off while I was drinking and I didn't even notice it.

"Looks like my sexy feet are getting you excited again!" I heard Sarah say as my cock started to go up to a vertical basis, which allowed Sarah to sandwich it in between her feet and rub my member up and down with her long sexy toes and the balls just under them.

"You like it when Sarah rubs you hot... thick... cock with her sexy feet?" She asked in an unbelievably sexy tone. I decided to sit up, leaning back on my elbows to watch her jerk me off with her feet. I looked up at her and she gave me a playful laugh. "You want to feel Sarah's hot... wet tongue on your cock again?" She still had that sexy tone but pouted this time as well. I just nodded my head 'yes.' Sarah pushed her self up, sitting while she carried on stroking my member with her feet.

She gave a little laugh and the leaned forward, opening her mouth taking the cock head in. She stopped stroking my cock but held it in position with her feet as she enveloped her lips around my shaft. I wasn't surprised at her flexibility because I knew she was, but the sight was amazing. Her mouth going down my cock, as far down as her feet and then back up again.

She stopped sucking my cock and started working the soles of her feet up and down my shaft again. She looked at my cock, pouting and than spat on my cock just like yesterday and then giggled. Her spit treacled down and she rubbed it onto my shaft with her feet. Sarah got up and got onto all fours in between my legs, her knees together and her feet rested on my lower abs. The soles of her feet glistened with my saliva.

"You like Sarah's ass?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied and she pushed her ass out showing me her glistening hole, a shine coming off the Vaseline and sweat on it. She looked back at me smiling as she shaked her ass and arched her back pushing her ass back. She positioned her knees, so she could hold my dick with her feet. My dick was in between her feet, along the arch while her heels, big toe and the ball under it was side by side.

Sarah slowly stroked her feet up my shaft, pointing my cock towards her ass and pushed her butt back. She moved my cock with her feet until she had my cock head at her anal opening and slowly pushed her ass back taking my length back into her rectum, still holding my cock with her feet. She gasped as she started to push her ass back and fourth repeatedly taking more and more of my cock into her butt with each thrust. Once she had enough of me in her she pushed right back, forcing my full length into her butt letting out a loud cry of pain. My dick was still in between the arches of her feet and her soles were firmly pressed against her butt cheeks. She kept her soles pressed against her ass as she started to ride me, with any signs of pain already gone.

"Ooof-ooof-ooof..." Sarah let out the cutest little moans as she rode me with her ass and feet, getting faster and faster with every stroke. The only thing keeping me from shooting my load in her ass was the fact that I had already orgasmed twice today. Sarah had her knees together making her already tight ass even tighter and every time she pushed down I could feel her pussy slap against my balls and she was getting wetter every time she came down. Soon she was so wet and riding me so fast and hard that the wet slapping of her pussy against my balls could be heard over her moans. I knew she was on the verge of cumming and I was about to give Sarah her first anal orgasm today. Her sphincter started to loosen and tighten it's grip around my shaft rapidly, getting faster and faster, with her moans which were now loud screams, getting louder matching her thrusts. She started to bounce up higher with each thrust until she bounced up too high and right of my cock and that last thrust went as high as it did because her orgasm finally hit. She was definitely a squirter, two spurts of her love juice rained down on my cock and her feet.

"Huh huh huh..." Sarah panted, with her ass up in the air, her pussy lip quivering and glistening with her juices. I sat up a bit, leaning back on my elbows. "I've never cum before from being fucked in the ass!" Sarah said smiling, with signs of her orgasm still in her voice and on her face. It took her a couple of seconds to catch her breath back, the girl had stamina from her healthy life style. "You wanna taste me?" Sarah asked, pouting that cute pout of hers.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Then suck it of my sexy feet!" She said with her pouty look gone and replaced with a devilish smile. She raised her feet up into the air, positioning herself so the soles of her feet were facing me and I fully sat up, holding her feet by the ankles. Just like yesterday, she had cupped her feet to try and catch as much of her cum on the soles of her feet as she could and her feet were still cupped. She wasn't a squirter who squirted out huge loads, but she had squirted enough to cover her toes and soles with a layer of her juice.

I licked from the balls under her toes all the way down the sole, savouring her cum, sucking her heel hard, biting it gently. Every lick made her moan and she loved the attention her feet had been getting from me. I swapped heels and her cum started to drip down. I licked up the sole following the trail, making sure that none of it went to waste. I sucked the ball under her big toe, biting it gently, licking across to her smallest toe, taking it into my mouth, sucking her juices of it. I went on to the next couple of toes one by one, circling them with my tongue, licking her cum of them. I finally took her big toe into my mouth, sucking it hard, moving onto the next toe, which was the big toe on her other foot, going across her toes one by one. Sarah giggled slightly.

"Now it's my turn to taste myself!" She said, looking back at me with a slight crazy look in her beautiful hazel eyes. She turned around, facing me, she grabbed my cock and started licking my shaft up and down, licking her own cum off. She took my cock head into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down and started rubbing her hands up and down my shaft as fast as she could. She stopped sucking and laughed, her mouth open with a trail of her saliva and cum from my cock head to her lips.

Sarah breathed hard, she had worked up quite a sweat. She crawled over to the counter at the side of the bed with her back turned to me and grabbed another bottle of water. She started to drink the water and I went up behind her on my knees. I wrapped my arms around her, grabbing her tits, one in each hand. They were not big, but they were a handful. I squeezed them, realising that I had not paid any attention to them yet. I gently squeezed her nipples which caused her to stop drinking and let out a little moan. My erection started to push against her ass.

"Feels like someone eager to be in Sarah's ass again." Sarah said turning her head, kissing me, putting the bottle of water on the counter and reaching back with her hand and stroking my hair. I could still taste her cum on her tongue and I sucked even harder. Sarah broke the kiss and reached over for the tub of Vaseline. "Here!" She said handing it to me. I opened the tub and scooped some out with my index finger. She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing her little shit hole, which was now a shade of red from the onslaught that her ass had taken over the past hour. I pushed my finger in, twisting it, getting the Vaseline all around her anal walls. She moaned at the anal intrusion. I leaned forward to see her gorgeous face, which was the most beautiful sight whenever she moaned. I sucked her bottom lip. She had her eyes closed but she kissed my upper lip as I sucked on her bottom lip.

I reached down with my hand, holding my dick, rubbing it down her butt crack until I could feel her anal opening at the tip of my cock and pushed the head in. Sarah's tight sphincter automatically loosened allowing my huge bell shaped head in and then tightened around my shaft as I pushed half my member into her bowels. I pulled back only leaving the head in and pushed forward thrusting three quarters in. Sarah let out a little scream, falling over sideways across the bed. I had my arms still around her and I followed her down, not wanting to leave her ass. We both lay on our sides and I started thrusting instantly. My dick got three quarters in each time and I felt resistance. At that exact point Sarah's hips would thrust forward to stop me from going in any further.

As I continued drilling into her, she twisted her upper body trying to lie on her front. I leaned forward kissing her shoulder, she had a layer of sweat and for some reason I licked her shoulder, tasting her sweaty perspiration. I saw her beautiful neck and I started to kiss it. I felt the urge to bite her neck, a bit of irony really because of the role she had played on TV for seven years. Sarah moaned as I pressed my teeth down gently. She pushed my head back to stop me and kissed me again.

I was starting to lose pace in my thrusts because of the way Sarah had twisted her body so I decided to roll on to her, pushing her flat onto her front. I wasn't sure if she'd be able to carry my weight because she was so petite, so I put a hand on either side of her head and put my weight on them. She had her legs together which caused an unbelievable tight sensation around my cock. I was on my knees but lying flat on top of her. All my weight was on my hands and knees. I started to thrust in and out of her tight rectum, now in the perfect position so I could drill in to her as hard and fast as I wanted to.

"Oh fuck! Shit! Shit! Shit! Nnnnghhhhh!" Sarah started screaming as I relentlessly fucked her ass. She grabbed a pillow and placed it in front of her face. She grabbed the sheets, burying her face in the pillow. "I'm gonna CUM!" She screamed throwing her head back. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back a little further so I could see her face. I kissed her on the chin, whilst slowing my pace down, teasing her. Her sphincter was twitching like crazy just like the last time when she came so I knew she was very close.

"I wanna CUM!" Sarah said getting annoyed, pushing her ass up and down. I put one hand on her back pinning her down, getting onto my knees and then pulled out of her ass. With my other hand I held my dick and pushed the tip of my cock into her butt crack, straight away finding her ass hole. I gave a couple of quick thrusts and pulled out.

"Please!" Sarah begged, a sound of desperation in her voice. I pushed my dick in again, giving a couple of quick and deep thrusts pulling out. Sarah was squirming, trying to push back to get more thrusts. I did this again and I felt her ass hole twitching like crazy, she was about to cum and the couple of thrusts I gave was enough to put her over the edge. I pulled out and Sarah thrust her ass back, arching her back showing me her pussy as she came to a screaming orgasm and her cum poured out down her crotch, to her lower abs and onto the bed. I licked down her pussy lip getting another taste of her sweet juices, but I was more concerned with my own orgasm now.

I pushed the tip of my penis against her butt hole and pushed it in thrusting as fast as I could instantly, not allowing her to recover from her orgasm. My dick ached to cum and I could feel it building up but I had felt like this for the last half hour. I thrust faster than I had ever done before, grunting and moaning desperate to cum. Sarah still lay on her front with her ass in the air and she could feel it coming too and started to thrust back, meeting my thrusts, getting me in deeper into her ass.

"That's IT! FUCK MY ASS! YEAH! I WANNA FEEL YOUR HOT CUM IN MY ASS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Sarah kept screaming those two words through gritted teeth to me. She pushed herself up into the doggy style position, but put the top of her head on the pillow and slightly rolled on to the back of her head. I could see her face and she had the most gorgeous fuck faces. "NOW! CUM IN MY ASS! CUM IN MY ASS! CUM IN MY ASS!" She kept repeating through gritted teeth while she pouted. I felt the rush and my balls started to vibrate as they started to pump my cum up my shaft and out into Sarah's tight butt hole.

"AHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!" Sarah screamed as she felt my hot ball brew splatter out into her bowels and for the first time I found myself getting vocal, screaming with her as I emptied out my final shot of cum for the day. We both froze in this position for a minute while I recovered from what felt like the most intense orgasm that I have ever had. I finally pulled out and lay flat on the bed, on my back beside her, exhausted, covered in sweat.

Sarah turned around and started to suck my cock, sucking it clean. My dick hadn't shrunk and gone small, but I knew that there was no way it was going to be able to be hard again, not today. Sarah crawled over me to the counter, her tits hovering over my head, I was to exhausted to do anything to them. She drank some more water. She offered the bottle to me and I drank the rest of the bottle and tossed it aside. Sarah lay beside me, hugging my chest. After a couple of minutes Sarah finally broke the silence.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sarah said getting up. "I can feel it coming out!" My cum was starting to make it's way out of her ass and she reached over for the box of tissues and wiped it off and tossed the tissue to the floor. "You wanna come around tomorrow to do a sequel?"

"Sure!" I replied. "But this time I've got a surprise for you."

"Really!" She said pushing herself up with her hands. "What is it?" She got very excited, like a kid who couldn't wait till Christmas morning and wanted their gift early.

"You'll have to wait till tomorrow, 'cause there's no way I'm gonna tell you."

"Oh!" She said lying back down disappointed. "Fine then. I got a surprise for you that's gonna make today pale in comparison." I couldn't imagine what she had planned for tomorrow to make today's sex feel inferior, but all I knew was that it was gonna take even longer for tomorrow to come than today did.

12