Sarah - My Wife

Story Info
How she changed for the better.
3k words
3.63
85.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukphil
ukphil
18 Followers

This is a story of hope and desire. The hope that one day my lovely wife will grant herself the pleasure that her body desires and yet her mind resists. Let me explain.

My wife Sarah has all but lost her interest in sex and we make love now maybe once a month (if I am lucky) and it seems to take a good deal of encouragement.

The pattern has been that I will gradually start to build her interest and over a period of time she finds that she wants it too. So what happens in our lovemaking?

Usually I caress her whilst I tell her an erotic story, stroking her back and shoulders as I do so. The content of these stories varies but they do tend to have a similar theme. In these stories Sarah is always fucked by another man, or men, and she always orgasms several times. Either with my fingers my cock or my tongue rubbing her clit she will cum 4, 5, 6 or more times as I describe to her how this (or these) unknown men are fucking her and how I am watching her pleasure. Later, when she has calmed down, Sarah insists that this is just fantasy and that it will never happen for real.

After 20 years of marriage Sarah had pretty much given up on sex and in some ways had started to let herself go. It was with some surprise when she told me she would like to join the local gym and started to attend regularly. Gradually I watched her lose weight and her tummy started to look more firm. This did not help me because it just made me fancy her even more and since our sex life was next to none I got even more frustrated. Then something happened to change this.

One day Sarah was leaving the gym and went to pick up her swipe card and found a note marked "Sarah" next to her card. This seemed odd but Sarah took it and opened the note as she went towards the changing rooms. She was shocked as she read the note, "I have been watching you working out. I noticed how your body moved as you moved on the machines and you turned me on. I have left to relieve myself and I will be thinking about having you." Just that! Sarah couldn't believe what she was reading and her mind switched between disgust, intrigue and humour. Then she laughed out loud as she screwed the paper up and threw it away.

As Sarah was driving home she thought of the note again and started to smile to herself. Who could have written the note? There were a number of men in the gym of all ages and it could have been any of them, probably they did it for a laugh. It never seriously occurred to her that someone might actually want to take her to bed.

As she lay in bed that night the note returned to her thoughts and she found herself wondering about him, so much so that she felt that unfamiliar stirring of arousal. Phil had already gone to sleep as he always did these days. He said it was because there was no point staying awake. Sarah switched off the idea and told herself not to be so silly. She slept fitfully that night and although she did not remember dreaming, she woke with her left hand inside her silky pjs on top of her hairy pussy. Instantly she removed it and was surprised to find that she was feeling rather horny. Phil was still asleep.

Sarah got up and started on her day. She didn't work anymore as they had agreed it best for her to be around for the kids and that's what she had wanted most of all. It was a struggle financially but they both felt it worth it and Phil had also hoped that having more time to herself would help her to relax and maybe start thinking about sex more. Sadly for him this did not happen and he secretly felt rather disappointed, but that's life he guessed. Still, it had been a very costly decision.

After everyone had gone to school and work Sarah found herself packing her stuff for the gym, then stopped herself as she realised it was only yesterday she had been! She carried on with some more jobs and dismissed her thoughts about the gym. As she went to collect the post she sifted through each letter and found an unstamped note.

As she opened it her hand went to her mouth as she realise it was from the person at the gym. It said, "I had to write to you. I have been thinking of you since yesterday. My cock has been almost permanently hard for you. I should explain that I have known you for sometime now. I imagined you last night in bed naked and pretended you were thinking of me. Of course I realise how silly this is and I am sure you never gave my note another thought, but it turned me on so much to think of you lying there stroking your soft skin with my fingers and kissing your lovely body all over.

Please do not worry yourself. I am not a stalker or anything like that and I do not want an affair as I am married myself. I simply want to take your body over and over until you are completely satisfied."

Sarah had to sit down after she had read it, and she read it again and again. Who was this person? She felt angry at him. How dare he enter her life like this? Then she realised also that her pussy was throbbing gently. To her amazement she realised that she was actually rather wet down there. Her mind was in turmoil. What on earth was happening to her?

That evening Sarah made a lovely meal for the family and, she didn't understand why, paid much more attention to Phil than normal. Of course he took this as a sign that 'tonight was the night' and quickly returned her interest. Of course he had no idea why 'tonight was the night' and what had caused it to happen. When they went to bed Sarah found that her heart was beating unusually fast and she felt incredibly hot. It had been years and years since she had felt like this. She closed her eyes as she felt Phil's hands on her naked flesh. As he ran his fingers down her body and over her thighs, then upwards along her inner thighs she found herself thinking of the man at the gym. Although he was faceless she imagined his body, his strong shoulders and well developed arms. A well toned stomach and long muscular legs. She even imagined the bulge in his shorts. As Phil continued his massage with his fingers and tongue she found herself undressing the man, finally ending up with her fingers slowly pulling down his shorts to reveal a large throbbing cock. Her body was on fire and Phil had started to lick her clit as he also massaged her torso and legs. Sarah was oblivious to him and thought only of this man and his erect cock. She saw herself moving closer to it and taking it in both hands and gently wanking it up and down. She imagined her tongue reaching out to brush the tip and then taking it fully in her mouth. As she imagined sucking it she could almost hear him moaning louder and louder until she imagined his cock erupting and saw his cum burst over her. She tried to lick his cock as it happened but there was so much cum her face was covered. At that point her body went into a spasm as her orgasm shook through her body. The moaning she had heard had been her own voice and she gasped for breath as wave after wave of orgasm quaked through her. When she settled she realised that Phil was looking at her in disbelief. "What happened, Sarah?" he asked. Sarah smiled and said, "It's you. You did that really well". Then she kissed him and motioned for him to have her. This was his time and sure enough Phil fucked her good and hard. Sarah had returned to normality and played the dutiful wife, moaning gently for him as he came. She knew he liked to hear her moan. Phil was very soon asleep but Sarah lay awake for hours thinking about what had happened.

After a restless sleep she awoke, again realising that she had been rubbing herself in her sleep. She was disturbed at what was happening and told herself not to be so stupid. She would get up and go to the gym and forget about this silly man.

Nothing happened at the gym, no note at the gym desk. Sarah realised that she was just a little disappointed but thought no more about it until she was leaving the building. A man from reception called her and handed her a piece of paper. "This just dropped out of your bag, miss", he said. She thanked him and then read the note. Her heart missed a beat as she read. "I have got to have you Sarah! Just once I must have you! Here is my idea. You don't need to meet me or even see me. If my notes have had any effect on you, and I think they have because you look quite different today, book a session in the solarium for tomorrow at 10.30 a.m. Go into the cubicle and face inward. Leave the door unlocked. I will not hurt you."

The arrogant swine she thought. Just who does he think he is? She threw the paper away. It was only as she got into the car and swung her legs in that she realised she was absolutely soaking between her legs. My God, thought Sarah, what is happening to me?

The note was never far from her thoughts that day and she spent the whole evening waiting for bed. Phil just couldn't believe his luck when she quietly suggested making love. This probably meant months without afterwards but, well, so what!

As soon as they were in bed Sarah got on top of Phil and immediately sank down onto his cock. She fucked him as never before, riding him like a mare on heat. Phil couldn't believe it when she leaned right back, so that he saw her gorgeous tits in full view, and shouted out "I am coming, Oh God". He couldn't hold back and filled her with his cum as he felt her cunt tighten around his cock and she milked every last drop out of him. She almost fainted on top of him and he felt her hot body weighing down on him, his cock still inside her sopping cunt. When she didn't move he began to realise that she had actually fainted and he started to panic, but then she stirred and they rolled apart.

"What the hell happened then, Sarah?" Again she just smiled and, hoping he wouldn't detect a lie, said" You were so hard I just lost it and I don't know what came over me".

Phil felt great as he rolled over to sleep. Was this a sign of things to come? Sarah on the other hand knew quite differently. There was only one thing that had made her come so hard- the thought of being taken by this stranger. As she had fucked Phil she alone knew that she had actually fucked this man in her mind. The intensity of her orgasm had shocked her.

Next morning, she drove to the gym and, she had no idea why, booked a session in the solarium. After she had done it she turned back to cancel it, but then stopped. What was happening to her? She went into the cubicle and placed her things in her locker. She stood in just a robe and placed the coin in the meter. The session lasted 20 minutes. She had locked the door though. She started the machine as it went through its warm up procedure when she heard a hand trying the door. Her heart was pounding in fear and excitement. She couldn't believe what happened next. She actually turned the lock on the door to release it, then turned away and walked into the cubicle further. She heard the click of the door handle, then it swung open and then she heard the lock again. He was in there with her. In the small concave mirrors which surrounded the lower part of the cubicle she saw movement and then felt a hand on her shoulder, then another. She saw a tanned body in the mirrors and she felt weak, as if she was going to collapse. The hands reached forward and untied the robe and she felt his fingers pulling it away from her. She was completely naked and saw that he was too. He kissed her neck and she could feel her nipples aching to be touched. They had never been so hard it was almost painful. He looped his hands around her and she felt them touch her breasts.

She felt her upper body fall onto his hands as he pushed her forward. He took both her hands behind her and placed them on his cock. She started to panic as she realised that his cock was very large compared to Phil and really thick around, but oh what a gorgeous feel it had.

She felt the man licking her all down her back as she laid forward over the sunbed and he continued right between her legs, flicking her with his tongue, until he reached her pussy. His fingers pulled her open and she felt his long tongue enter her cunt. Sarah was lost and could only submit herself to his expert pleasuring. As she felt her orgasm approaching he stopped and stood up, lifting her up too. He asked her to lift her legs onto the bed and lean back on him so she was vertical with her bottom hanging over the edge. She felt his hands lift her backside and then she felt his cock under her. With a huge thrust he dropped her onto his cock, sending all the breath out of her as her hot wet cunt slid easily onto him. He lifted her up and down on his cock as if she was a doll and she felt so helpless as his huge manhood continued pounding into her, her breasts rising and falling with the motion. She could feel her orgasm starting as he too started to cum and they groaned heavily in unison as waves of pleasure swept over them.

Sarah felt his scorching hot cum filling her wanting pussy and he continued to rut her until every last drop was milked out of him. After a few minutes he gently lifted her down on to the bed. She felt his hands caressing her and another kiss on her shoulder. Then he was gone!

Sarah felt lost, exhilarated, excited. She felt like a little girl who has just found the taste of chocolate. She slowly and dreamily got herself dressed and as she left she noticed a letter on the chair. She opened it and it read, "Thank you. I can tell from your reaction that once just wasn't enough, was it? I can give you more of that, much more. In fact, judging from the way you so easily took me, I may end up needing more help. Am I right in thinking that you would have happily taken another man after I had finished? I will be in touch. "

Sarah had to admit that he was right. She couldn't deny anything he had said, and though she didn't understand it she knew he was right. She was hooked.

That night Sarah asked Phil to make her come, and the next night until Phil couldn't believe what was happening to her. Each time he asked she just smiled and kissed him.

Then one evening over dinner Sarah broke down and told Phil all about what had happened and what she had done. She said that she knew he had a fantasy about her having another man but didn't know how he would react to it happening for real. Phil was completely shocked and became very quiet for a long time. Eventually he spoke softly to her. "Sarah, I love you more than anything and your pleasure is everything to me. It does turn me on to think of you being taken. I want you to follow your desires as much as you wish, and experience whatever you like. It would please me though if you would agree to always tell me about what you have done." They gave one another a wide smile and embraced each other.

Sarah now attends the gym most days and she is regularly serviced by the stranger, and sometimes his friends. The relationship has remained completely discrete, and Sarah wears a blindfold whenever he faces her. Yesterday, she wore the blindfold and she felt him enter her from behind. His long cock easily reached the depths of her soaking cunt and she wondered why he bothered with the blindfold, until she felt another body in front of her. Her legs were lifted wide apart as she felt the other man pulling her lips apart and also squeezing into her. Once she had got used to both cocks inside her they started to fuck her in unison, one man kissing her deeply on the lips and the other kissing her neck from behind. For several days her pussy felt stretched open and her inner walls were hypersensitive.

Sarah absolutely loves sex now and she simply cannot get enough. Fortunately she has the time to indulge her hobby and Phil is possibly the happiest man alive.

ukphil
ukphil
18 Followers