Sarah, My Younger Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

I've also checked out the boobs of celebrities. Sarah's boobs are even better than those of Jennifer Lawrence. I mean my sister's boobs: holy shit.

Jonathan next took my sister's shorts and panties off in one quick move. She was naked at our front door. All the time they were kissing, and then Jonathan was fingering her. Unlike how Susie had behaved with me, however, Sarah left Jonathan's cock inside his pants, not touching it. Jonathan whispered something to her. I could not hear.

I did however hear my sister's reply. "No Jonathan. For the umpteenth time, I don't do that. No sex. You know that. Please stop asking me."

Jonathan whispered some more. Sarah said in reply, "No. No blowjobs either. I do not do those things, you know that." Jonathan then gave her a kiss goodnight, and he left, blue balls and all. Susie stood there, stark naked on the front stoop, as she watched him drive away.

"Enjoying the view, Kyle?" Susie called over to me where I thought I had been hiding.

"You have a beautiful body, Sis," I said. I emerged from behind the tree and walked towards her.

"As nice as Susie's?" she asked.

"You know, according to Susie, I've been enjoying your body for some time," I said. I saw my sister blush for the first time. She had not blushed when she stood there naked before me, outside where any passerby could also have seen her and "enjoyed the view." But she blushed when I confronted her with her lies about our supposed intimacy.

I walked over to her, picked up her clothes, and led her to my room. Our parents were still at their friends the Livingstons for the evening, but they could come home at any moment, and having their little Sarah standing naked in front of the house with me gawking at the sight, would not have been well received. Sarah seemed completely unperturbed with being nude in front of me, her brother. I was stunned.

Had she not been my sister, I would literally have been all over her, getting away with everything she would let me get away with. Susie had drained me, but seeing Sarah naked like that, hell, I was ready to go again; Sarah naked looked so hot! I gave her the third degree. She finally caved.

"I knew Craig and Susie were intimate," she said. "I could tell, and when I told Susie I knew, she lost it, and I could not stop her crying. I told her I knew how she felt. That made it worse, she said, 'How could I possibly know? The shame, oh the shame!'"

"So, I told her we too had been intimate. It was just a little white lie. That took a while, but it worked. Then she confessed everything to me, and we compared notes. I had to make everything up. It was not easy, because you may not know this, but I'm a virgin. And I don't give blowjobs, either. Boys are frustrated, but that's the way it is."

"I imagine Jonathan will dump me soon when he gives up on trying to get me into bed. Oh yeah: You'll be happy to know I told Susie that you are a great fuck. Does Susie agree?" There was a twinkle in Sarah's eyes as she asked what Susie thought of my sexual prowess.

"You'll have to ask her," I said.

"According to the texts I got, you are great in bed. Although her parent's front door is not really bed, is it? You're better than Craig by a long shot. Of course, she thinks I already know how wonderful you are."

Sarah was still naked while she was telling me all this. Her boobs were beckoning me. I finally lost it. Sister, schmister: I reached out and touched her left boob. Sarah shivered. She looked at me, an unspoken question in her eyes. There was no hint of a protest; no hint of resistance. None at all.

What was interesting to me is what she did not do. She did not slap my hand. She did not pull away. She did not shout at me. She did not scream. All she did was to look at me questioningly. She was sort of saying with her eyes, do you want me that way?

I moved closer and began to fondle her boobs. Susie has great boobs to be sure, but Sarah's! Well, Sarah's boobs are perfection themselves. Sarah's boobs are the stuff my wet dreams are made of. Firm but soft, to hell with Charmin: these boobs just begged to be squeezed. I'm not a hard-hearted kind of guy: who was I to resist begging. And those boobs were begging something fierce.

Sarah woke me up when she said, "That feels nice, Kyle. You know I'm your sister, don't you?"

"Yes," I mumbled ashamed. I did not stop feeling up her boobs, and she made no move to stop me from doing it, either.

"Are you going to make an honest woman of me?" she asked.

"Huh?" I said, in one of my more inelegant moments.

"Well, I said we had been intimate. I told a tissue of lies to my best friend Susie. Now here I am, naked, in your room, and your hands are enjoying my boobs. I know you have a boob fetish. That's why Susie and I both went without bras on our double date. It worked, too, from what I hear. I've lied to Susie over and over about having sex with you. Are you going to make an honest woman of me?"

I was too shocked to speak. Finally I managed only to say, "But....but...but.."

"But I am a virgin?" Sarah helped.

"Well yes, and also my sister," I said, not knowing what to do, and still fondling her wonderful, heavenly boobs. I wanted to kiss them, but where would that lead?

"I've been saving myself for you, Kyle," Sarah said, as she began to undress me.

Sarah got me naked, and she took my cock in her hand and lovingly caressed it. "Susie is right. Your cock is wonderful. Has she tasted it?"

"No, she hasn't," I said.

"Well then, can I be the first? Oh wait, what about all those college tramps?"

"I'm afraid you will not be the first. But I'm sure you'll be the best," I said. I could not believe I was saying that. I was having an out of body experience.

Sarah went down on me. As she did so, her boobs grazed my chest, her nipples tickling me deliciously. It was heaven on earth. I got nice and hard, but did not want to waste what would probably be my last load of this wild night. I pulled her head up, and gently pushed her down on the bed. I spread her legs, and looked into her eyes. Her eyes sparkled as they looked back at me.

I could not believe what we were about to do. I did not even have a rubber handy. Seeing my mind work, Sarah said, "I'm on the pill. Susie is not, you know." Sarah always had known what I was thinking. She knew me that well.

Susie was not far from my mind. Shit I thought: I had had unprotected sex with Susie. What if she got pregnant? I lost my erection. Sarah giggled. She understood. "Susie has an IUD, you silly boy. Don't you worry. I just wanted to suck you some more, you taste so good. I can even taste Susie's juices on you!"

"How do you know how Susie tastes?" I asked. Sarah just smiled, a mischievous smile, and quickly got me hard again with an amazingly talented mouth. She lay back down, spread her legs, and beckoned to me with her fingers. I still froze. She bounced a boob with her hand, and just as she had done when I first saw her naked an hour earlier outside our house, she said, "See anything you like?"

I hope you understand. My sister was the sexiest woman I had ever seen, the most desirable woman in the world, with absolutely perfect boobs, and she wanted me. Hell, she was seducing me. What could I do? Please do not judge me too harshly. You know exactly what I did, don't you? Of course, you do.

I climbed up on my little sister. I gently took the plunge. I slipped my cock into one of the warmest, wettest, most welcoming pussies imaginable. Sarah sighed as I entered her. She actually said, "At last. Ah." I began to pump, deflowering my sister. I broke through her hymen, and she cried out, "Oh my!"

Soon my sister got into the fuck. She met every thrust, raising her torso from the bed. We got a rhythm going. I had real staying power since Susie had already drained me. Then I said, "I want you on top."

As Sarah scrambled up on top of me, she said, "So you can see my boobs bounce around as we fuck?" I blushed as she saw right through me. It was jarring to hear Sarah use the word "fuck," but then, that is exactly what we were doing.

I knew our lives would change forever. They did, too. Sarah and I could not get enough of each other. We fucked our brains out that summer. I discovered Sarah was cheating on me with Susie's brother Craig, and Susie would seduce me every chance she got.

We began to double date. Jonathan was history. I would date Susie, and Sarah would date Craig. But it was just, well mostly, for show. We swapped partners with alacrity, and one time, as I long ago suspected with the one mistake I had detected from Sarah, I caught Sarah and Susie getting it on.

They both swore me to secrecy, and most of all I could not tell Craig! I agreed, but I extracted a price for my silence. Sometimes I can be a real bastard: I got to take both of their anal cherries, one after the other. Their little virgin asses were so tight! Susie took a video of Sarah's anal deflowering, and Sarah did the same for Susie. They gave me copies, and when I was lonely, I would watch them.

I was not lonely much, though, because Susie went to Yale and I enjoyed her charms for the rest of my three years. Sarah and Craig both went to the same college. We would get together during vacations, and then it would be incest all the time.

We quickly realized we had a solution for our lives. Susie would be my front for an incestuous life with Sarah, the love of my life. Craig would do the same for Sarah. It did not work out as simply as that. There turned out to be quite a few complications along the way. But I knew, whatever happened, and no matter how fucked up this all was, it was well worth it. Sarah and I simply loved each other with a love that was more than a love.

As the old saying goes, where there's love, there's a way. There's one aspect however that the old saying does not address: Finding the way is not always that simple. How we found the way, and how ultimately we failed, is another story altogether.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers
12