Sarah: On the Subway

Story Info
Late Friday mystery date - Sarah cums home from work.
1.6k words
4.45
45.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again –

I am looking forward to developing this character further – any suggestions for some misbegotten adventures?

Hope you enjoy – constructive criticism always appreciated.

XXX

*****

It's late and Sarah is mad that she had to stay behind at work again. Single for so long as she pursued her career, she finds that suddenly she has no life besides her work; and now she has missed another chance for a little fun out with her friends. Maybe even meet a guy?!?

Busy in her pouting and knowing she doesn't get off for a while, she idly watches the sea of humanity come and go from the subway car. At one particularly busy station it fills to maximum capacity.

As bodies jostle and everyone resettles into place, she finds herself at the end of the car – tightly packed into the corner. Behind her is a lone seat and as she glances down and around she notices a man there. His steady sea blue eyes set in a rugged handsome face grab hers for an intense drawn out moment...

A long, tall girl already, Sarah stands over 6 feet easy in heels. For casual Friday today, she has gratefully put aside her normally stiff attire in exchange for a soft, new summer dress more suited for this hot day in May.

Her hemline swishes freely, almost even with the seated stranger's chest and as she breaks eye contact with him and turns back around, she releases a low, shaky breath.

The train begins to move once again and she swears that she can physically feel his scalding gaze on her body. Running from her bare tanned shoulders, over her back and around her ass, caressing her thighs and the back of her knees...

Quietly glancing over her shoulder to check, sure enough, his eyes quickly come back up from her pretty toes and resettle frankly, admiringly for moment, on hers. She's suddenly glad she put the siren red polish on last night.

With a shy smile and a little blush Sarah turns back and riding the motion of the train, begins to exaggerate slightly so as to sway her pert ass sexily back and forth in front of his face. As she continues flirting shamelessly, forgetting quite quickly the grumpy thoughts of a moment before, she's caught off guard by the sudden jerking stop of the train!

Losing her grip on the pole, she finds herself caught from behind by two hands –placed perfectly just under and above the hem of her cotton dress."Steady miss" says the bass voice vibrating intimately beside her ear.

His manly scent fills her nose and brings a slightly primal twinge in her belly. As she searches for a way to regain her footing with some grace, she feels the stranger's thumbs take advantage of the delay and stroke a little higher up the silky inside of her thigh, spreading her legs slightly by gripping her gently and sliding between them.

With a gasp she rights herself and unsure how to react, shakily places both of her hands tightly on the hold bar in front of her. Heat rises up from her chest to her cheeks. She knows she should move, or say something – anything to stop him...but shes not sure if it fear or lust she is feeling.

It's been a long time since anyone has touched between her thighs... at this thought, she presses them discreetly together to friction rub her clit – warming quickly to the idea of just standing still and seeing how this turns out instead of screaming.

"Slut her inner woman calls" and this makes her suddenly hotter – her breaths starting to come from deeper in her chest.

Sarah stands stock still as the train begins travelling once again. She feels the residual tingle of his tight grip on her legs and finds herself disappointed that his fingers are no longer there.

But wait... does she feel the lightest of touches starting at the back of her knee? ...so light at first she isn't even sure if is really there?

Emboldened by her silent, deep breaths the fingernails begin to trace a faint line, travelling up the back of her leg like the seam on a stocking. So slowly they move, barely there, along her shapely calves, over the ticklish back of her knee and up the back of her thigh.

A shiver of naughtiness travels down her spine that causes his fingers to cease their ascent, certain maybe that she will finally scream. She forces herself to stand still, collecting and containing herself and after a short agonizing wait, the feather light caresses begin once again to journey over her hot skin.

Up and under the hem of her skirt they go, over the prickly goose-bumps that rise when his fingers reach the crease where her ass joins with her long legs. Emboldened by her silence, he tweaks her fleshy bum a little between his fingers that then skim along until meeting the seam of her panties, at her closed V.

Fumbling for sunglasses out of her purse, she moves her feet farther apart, opening up access to her loins for him like a cat in heat. Sliding on her glasses in an attempt to hide her lust, she scans the car and sees all the bored commuters heading home for dinner...and she's in the middle of them – presenting herself to this man's hand like a hussy.

Sliding through her opened legs, curling around her mound and cupping with his hand, she's sure he can feel how wet she has already become by his assault. Massaging hard against her, his palm grinds her panties into her clit.

It has reached out to his ministrations and enjoys the satin of the silk as he draws his hand back through her legs and over her pussy. Pressing hard on her slit through the silk as he passes by leaves them clung to her dampness, outlining her sex and leaving a damp stain on her crotch.

More daring now, the fingers find the edge of her panties and slide deftly underneath them. Each sway of the car brings them closer to her now throbbing box, practically screaming "touch me" in this car full of workers. Finally the pads of his fingers find their way through her soaked silks and begin to dip them slowly into her center, gathering her wetness with each exploratory poke.

She tries hard to remain collected up top as she feels him slide one moistened finger inside of her, slow and steady to the second knuckle, and finding her tight but ready, then thrusting it as deep as he can go.

His knuckles press hard into her thighs and ass cheeks as he begins to quietly swirl and press, massaging her g-spot. Juices flow freely as a second finger joins the first in its slow digging dance deep inside her, and then a third spreading her ever wider.

Sarah's knees are starting to give out from the intense feelings in her pussy and with a deep raggedy breath and a little more adjusting she resettles with her ass stuck slightly out for him.

As the next wave of people move clueless around them on their way home, she seats herself backwards for a moment to fully impale herself on his digits. Revelling in the feeling of his fingertips brushing her cervix, the next moment he removes his fingers and grasping the bar to steady herself, she almost protests out loud at her gaping emptiness.

Quickly this feeling is somewhat satisfied, when a moistened thumb slips around her panties and begins dipping into her now flowing cunt. After pushing inside her presented pussy, it withdraws, dragging her fluids along with it and begins pressing against her puckered ass. She stands suddenly very quiet – with racing thoughts of no clashing with desire.

Her virgin bud refuses his meaty thumb entry at first, but with each dip into her juice to lubricate it, it becomes more and more ready (and eager) for his intrusion. By the time his thumb breaks through the barrier and Sarah clamps her rim tight on it, she is beginning to enjoy the alien feeling, breathing deep to suppress a moan at the foreign pain/pleasure she feels.

Pressing her thighs together, and relaxing her ass lets him slip full depth inside her – like little jack horner in his corner. His fingers then slide forward along her dripping pussy and begin to lazily dance on her swollen clit. As she gets use to the feeling of a living butt plug, her tender nerve endings rub in a delightful way with each shift of her weight to balance.

Soon, with gentle rotating strokes he has relaxed her bum so that, with the pain gone, all she feels now is a strange tendrils of a new pleasure discovered. He slips a finger into Sarah's pussy and begins massaging the smooth walls between her with long, smooth, soft strokes.

She feels as though she will explode as this stranger's hand beneath her skirt. Thrilling her as never before, her orgasm is coming from a different place – building so hard it feels as if she shall pee.

Unable to resist the touch of this blue eyed man's hand she cums harder than she ever has in her life. Holding her breath and leaning on the bar for support, she soaks the hand within her and feels it run between them and down her legs.

Panting quietly as she collects herself, she feels the sad empty feeling in both of her holes as he withdraws. Before she can turn around, he rises close behind her and just as the subway doors open, he passes her quickly and with a twinkle in his eye he asks "Same train – next Friday?" –

Before she can gather herself to answer, the doors close. He shrugs and with a big grin, casually licks the end of each finger as your train pulls away.