Sarah Palin Goes Rogue With Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gee. Oh gee, oh geeee," she whimpered as he slid his dick into her ass. Stroking her slowly at first, then giving her more and more, she became more noisy as he filled her tight hole, making her feel like her whole insides were full.

Getting carried away, he said, "You're mine, you hot little cunt. I'm gonna claim you," then reached around to play with her clit and slide his hand in and out of her pussy while he spanked her ass sharply, turning it bright pink.

Sarah had never felt so full, never been so full. Her ass was full and her pussy was full. Each time he drove his dick into her, he gave her ass a smack and each smack caused an involuntary tightening, as she jerked, that made her feel even fuller. It was driving her wild. She screamed with each stroke, coming over and over, like one long orgasm. She had never been so hot.

Each time she clenched, it squeezed Newt's dick tighter, and he had to fight to keep from coming again. He had never experienced anything like her. "You're gonna remember me, you hot little pussy," he said and bit her on the ass, breaking the skin, sure to leave a scar.

She screamed and clenched again when he bit her, causing him to come again, shooting his load into her ass as she continued to jerk with spasms. He withdrew, his finally soft dick and she collapsed face down on the bed, quivering and jerking with occasional aftershocks from her violent series of orgasms. Exhausted she just lay there trembling after the spasms passed, cum running from her pussy and ass—a double creampie.

Newt, proud of himself, smacked her on the ass and said, "Now there's a well fucked cunt. Baby, I want you again. I'm coming to see you one day."

"Yes, sir," she said and fell asleep.

 

 

SEPTEMBER

Todd rushed into the hospital room. "Sorry I'm late, baby. I came as fast as I could,"

"I have something to tell ya, Todd," said Sarah, but before she could continue, a nurse came in carrying Sarah's beautiful new baby—Sarah's beautiful new chocolate skinned baby.

"Oh, no!" exclaimed Todd. "Sarah, you didn't. Not with Obama."

"Of course not, Todd, don't be silly. Obama don't like white girls, Ann Coulter told me so."

"Then, Herman Cain?"

"No, Todd, I didn't apply for no job with Herman."

"Then who, Sarah?"

"Remember when you went to that stupid snowmobile race way up in Nome and I had chopper trouble?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well when I got home, I was bored and kept looking out our back door to see if maybe a visitor was coming to see me—those nice folks who helped me said that they might come visit some time— and I looked over at Russia and I saw Vladimir Putin with some black guy and I waved to them. I knew it was Pootie because he didn't have a shirt on—you know he goes around shirtless like that a lot these days. Anyhoo, they waved back and, would ya believe it, they got into Pootie's rubber boat—you know the one he hunts seals in—and sped right over to see me."

"You screwed Vladimir Putin and some black guy you didn't even know?"

"Well no, it turned out to be Al Sharpton, Todd—he was visiting Russia that day. Went all the way to Russia to wish Pootie a Merry Christmas."

"Al Sharpton! How could you, Sarah?"

"Reverend Al can be pretty darned persuasive, Todd, and Pootie's a really sexy fellow with his shirt off and you were gone and I was all horny and couldn't refudiate them and before you can say, 'leapin lizards,' they were both just double teaming me."

"I can't believe you Sarah. I mean fucking that commie Putin is bad enough, but at least he likes guns. That socialist loudmouth Sharpton is beneath you."

"You betcha." She gave Todd a sexy wink. "Not only was he beneath me—he was on top of me and in front of me and beside me and behind me—he got all over me. Baby, he beat the breaks off me. Now, Pootie was all talk, but that Reverend Al, he's like Santa, he's the real deal."

 

 

END

12