Sarah Palin, Sex & Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood when I walked towards her and collapsed in my arms. As soon as I held her, I could smell the alcohol on her breath. I held her, before slowly moving my hands from her shoulders to her back to her...

"Rub me," she said, "not feel me."

"Sorry," I said rubbing her, as if I was a vibrating machine.

Excited about rubbing the good parts, I rubbed her shoulders, her arms, her back, her hips, her ass, her legs, from her outside thighs and inner thighs, all the way down to her ankles and back up again. Just when I reached in to rub her poor, cold tits, she clutched her blanket tighter to her chest.

"That's enough," she said. "My breasts don't need any rubbing. Thank you, I feel a bit warmer now."

I took a step or two back and, obviously still a bit tipsy, she collapsed in the chair. She had more color in her face now.

"I'm glad you feel warmer. You have a bit more color. You're lucky. You could have died."

"I know. Thank you for helping me," she said looking around the cabin. "Do you have anything to eat? I'm starved. I could eat a bear."

"I have some stew that I can heat up, once I get the fire going. The coffee will be ready in a few minutes. I could use a cup, too. I don't have cream, but I have the Creamora."

"That's okay. I'll drink it black. Normally, I'd welcome the stew, but after drinking all that I drank last night, maybe something lighter to settle my stomach, some bread maybe.

"Sure," I said, giving her some hard bread from my ice chest. "It will taste better as it warms," I said.

"I've eaten hard bread before. This is not much of a cabin," she said looking around, while chewing. "Where do you sleep?"

"There in the corner," I said. "I put my sleeping bag on the air mattress." She looked at me, as if she was going to ask me a question. "I'm sorry, but I only have the one sleeping bag, but it's a double, we could--"

"Don't be getting any ideas about me, Mister."

"Tom," I said. "My name is Tom."

"Yeah, well, just 'cause I'm sitting here naked beneath this wool blanket, Tom, which I'm allergic to, by the way. I think I'm getting a rash," she said opening it enough, just for her to look inside, but with me standing over her, I got another look of her tits. When she caught me looking down her blanket, she clutched it around her neck again.

"I'll get you some clothes," I said looking away, when she looked up at me.

I gathered up a pair of my pants, a shirt, some socks and a pair of my long underwear and handed it to her.

"Thank you," she said.

"Do you know what today is?"

"Monday, I think," she said. "I lost track of time being out in the cold like that. I thought I was surely going to die."

"Today is Valentine's Day."

"You're right. Yeah, of course, I know it is. I forgot all about that, after the night that I had last night."

"Today is the day of love, romance, and sex."

"Well, you may be right about love and romance, but my sex life has been in the crapper for a long time. And don't you be getting any ideas about having sex with me, buster. I can't remember the last time I had welcomed sex."

Welcomed sex versus unwelcomed sex? What does she mean by that? Definitely she's a prostitute or a rape victim.

"Welcomed sex? What do you mean?"

"My husband, Todd, is always forcing himself on me. I had a fight with him last night. Just as I'm gone for days and weeks at a time with my job, he's gone for months at a time with his job. Then, when we see one another, expecting me to give him sex, which amounts to him feeling my body, sucking on my tits, and playing with my pussy for two minutes, before I blow him, he gave me candy and flowers last night. He's going away again this morning. Tired of spending another Valentine's Day alone, I ran out of the house."

"Without your clothes?"

"Yeah, well, I didn't give it much thought. I was drunk and the truck was there. I figured I'd be warm enough with the heater. The reality TV show we've been doing is taking up all my time and invading my privacy, I just wanted to get away, before they showed up this morning with their camera crew. I drove and drove, figuring after I cooled down and heated up with the heater, I'd return. I was so angry and didn't really think. I even left my glasses in the truck. Then, the truck died and here I am."

Reality TV? What the Hell is she talking about? Who runs away naked?

"Sorry about the clothes. They're going to be big on you, but that's all I have."

"Do you have a place for me to change?"

Starting to feel like the pervert I am, it excited me that she needed privacy to change, when there was none.

"Pretty much everything is what you see. I only have the--"

"Turn around then and no peeking," she said.

I turned around but, when I heard the blanket hit the floor, I couldn't help but look. When she bent to pick up the clothes, I saw her pussy from behind and the side of her hanging breast. Oh, my God, I just wanted to fuck her doggie style right there, while feeling her big melons.

The thought that there was a naked woman in my cabin overwhelmed my senses. With her facing the other way and bending like that, I stared at her naked ass. It took all the control that I possessed not to reach out and feel her ass and finger her pussy from behind. She didn't have a bad ass for a mature woman. With her being thin enough and her breasts being big enough, I could clearly see the sides of her tits peeking out from her back, when she stood.

Never feeling like this before, I don't know what happened to me, but I was dizzy with desire. After being alone and not having had sex in a long while, the sight of her naked ass and with her breasts peeking out the side of her and teasing me, was just too much for me to take. Oh, my God, there in the glow of the fire and with this being Valentine's Day, the day of love, romance, and sex, was she sent here for me and for this night of passion and desire? Is she my fated muse sent here to me to give me the inspiration that I need to write my Alaskan rainforest romance novel?

Filled with a lustful desire that I have never known, feeling like a sailor on shore leave, after being out at sea for too long, with the thought of any port in a storm, she made me so horny and I just wanted her. I had to have her. Crazed with lust, I stepped forward, reached out, wrapped my arm around her waist.

By her scream, I caught her by surprise. Then, I spun her around and kissed her, while touching her and feeling her everywhere. Parting her lips, I forced my tongue in her mouth, while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. Then, refusing to let her go, even though she struggled, as if she was a hooked salmon, I reached down behind her and grabbed her naked ass, first one cheek and then the other. The feel of her naked body made me wild with passion. Having crossed the line, there was no turning back now.

Crazed with sexual passion, as if I was a teenager at a drive-in movie, I was all over her naked body touching her, feeling her, caressing her, and groping her. Still kissing her, I reached down in front of her and cupped her pussy, while trying to finger her. Once I inserted a long, stiff finger in her, once I started massaging her clit, while trying to finger fuck her, she pushed me away.

"Easy there, cowboy," she said giving me a stiff arm, as if she was a running back on a pass rush.

"I want you, Sarah," I said not letting her go and grabbing her and kissing her again.

As if she was a wild bronco that I needed to bust before riding, I forced my tongue in her mouth again. She kicked me, punched me, pinched me, and scratched me, before pulling away and screaming. Yet, I wasn't to be denied from having sex with sexy Sarah the stripper, or the dancer, or the hooker. Whoever the Hell she was? Today was Valentine's Day and she was mine.

"No! Let go of me, you pervert," she said. "You're quite the little maverick, aren't you, huh?"

Maverick? What the Hell does that mean? When she said Maverick, all I could think of was Mel Gibson playing Maverick in the movie, after James Garner played Maverick for years on TV.

"Maverick? What the Hell does that even mean?"

"That's what you are, a maverick. You're quite the Maverick taking advantage of a woman like that and touching me, where only my husband is allowed to touch me. You're no better of a man than when Senator McCain boned me up the ass, while Vice President Cheney forced me to blow him. Those two were insatiable for me. They called me in for a meeting, but the meeting turned into an orgy. There was no way they were allowing me to leave that room without them having their dirty way with me."

"What? What are you talking about?"

She pulled away from me and when she did, I saw the full naked front of her for the first time. More focused on her nakedness, than her face and on what she had said, I figured she was still a little drunk and just talking nonsense. Her breasts were bigger than I thought. Definitely, they looked too perfect to be real. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and I so wanted to bury my tongue in her, before burying my cock deep inside her. I couldn't wait to fuck her. Only, she ruined my moment by opening her mouth and talking again.

"What am I talking about? You know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about money, power, and influence, the three things that lubricates the world. Losing my support base as Governor and fearing that I'd be a one term governor and broke, after defending myself in so many civil lawsuits, I would have done anything to be the Republican Party's candidate on their ticket as Vice President, even have McCain fuck me, while blowing Cheney.

"Listen, Sarah, I don't know what you're selling but I'm not very political and whatever--"

"Just as what Monica Lewinski did with Bill Clinton, you don't have to be political to know that fame translates into fortune, especially when there's sex involved. Those two sex acts, agreeing to have anal sex with Senator McCain, who wanted me to call him Mr. President, and blowing Vice-President Cheney, who loved calling me Mommy, especially when I had his cock in my mouth, made me a multi-millionaire."

"Sorry, but I don't understand," I said looking at her, as if she was as crazy as she was drunk.

"You don't understand? Allow to explain," she said taking a step forward. "Before I allow you to have sex with me, let me ask you a question. What can you do for me? Huh? What can you do for me? I'll tell you what you can do for me? Nothing. You can't do anything that I can't do for myself," she said jabbing a finger in my chest. "I don't need any damn man."

"Who are you?"

"As if you don't already know," she said with a smirk, while looking right at me with solid eye contact.

Then, I recognized her.

"Sarah? Sarah Palin? Governor Palin?"

"You betcha," she said jabbing another finger in my chest. "Well, looking at this Spartan cabin, the only thing you can do for me is give me some grub, a place to sleep, and some clothes. That's not a bad exchange for what I have in mind," she said putting her hands on her hips and pushing out her pelvis, as if she was already humping me.

"I don't believe I'm standing in a cabin in the middle of the Alaskan rainforest with a naked Sarah Palin. Just as there are a million guys who'd rather turn gay than to have sex with you, there are millions more who'd give their right arm to be in my situation. I can't believe it. Sarah Palin."

"That's what makes this country so great," she said as if at a nudist voting rally. "So, c'mon. Let's get this over with 'cause if you're gonna fuck me, let's just do it. We'll both be needin' a place to sleep later. After I eat and get warm, I just want some shuteye and not a boyfriend. I'd rather we do our sexual thing now than later, when I'm trying to sleep. I need to get my strength back and I can't do that with you poking at me with your cock all night in the sleeping bag."

"Okay," I said.

"C'mon, whip it out. Show me your cock. Let's see what ya got," she said staring down at the bulge in my pants.

Not ever having been with a woman like this, she confounded me. Taking the lead away from me in the way she did, putting everything out on the table, I felt as if I was the woman and she was the man in this relationship. Suddenly feeling a bit emasculated, I could feel my erection soften.

I unzipped myself and pulled out my limp little cock. While reaching my hand out to feel her breast.

"Sorry, but the cold--"

"Is that it? Surely, it gets bigger than that. Even McCain and Cheney's old, wrinkled dicks were bigger than your limp, little fish."

"You have beautiful breasts, Sarah," I said meaning that, while hoping to change the subject.

Her breasts were exquisite. She must have paid a fortune for them. Whoever was her plastic surgeon was an artist.

"I figured you for a breast man," she said puffing out her chest, while taking my exposed, flaccid cock in her hand and fondling me. "So, you like my titties, do you? Go ahead, give them a feel."

"I do," I said fingering her nipple, first one and then the other, while watching them become erect. "I love your titties."

"Go ahead, you can suck my tits. Suck Governor Palin's tits, Tom. You're lucky," she said cradling the back of my head with her hand, as I sucked her nipples. "If I had become the Vice President, I wouldn't be standing here now. I'd have a secret service detachment to protect me, even after I left office."

I reached down to finger her pussy and she was already wet. Then, I kissed her, really kissed her and, this time, she returned my kiss. I didn't care about her stinking alcohol breath. I was too aroused. My cock was hard now and she was stroking it.

"You're so sexy, Sarah."

"Get out of them clothes," she said. I found it a bit sexy in the way she murdered the English language. "We can have some real fun in the sleeping bag. With it being Valentine's Day, I need a good fuck. After having sex with two old geezers, McCain and Cheney, and my husband sexually frustrating me Valentine's Eve, I need a good, hard, cock Tom. Can you accommodate me? I haven't been properly fuck, since ex-president Clinton got me alone in my office and locked my door. Now that man is sexy and he loves talking dirty. You should have heard all that he said about Hillary."

"I had no idea that you had sex with McCain, Cheney, and Clinton," I said while stripping out of my clothes.

"I'm a desirable woman. Possessing beauty instead of brains, I had to fuck and suck them all to get where I am. My ticket was my looks, always been and always will be. It helped that I was an ex-beauty queen," she said. "Now, with you being the writer that you are, so long as you don't mention my name, let me give you something to write about, an official Sarah Palin blowjob," she said falling to her knees. "Would you like that, Tom? Would you like for Sarah Palin to suck your cock on Valentine's Day?"

"I would love for you to suck my cock on Valentine's Day, Sarah."

"Well, think of this as a Happy Valentine's blowjob, as my gift to you for saving my life. Then, after we fuck, maybe I'll even let you do what we do in Alaska on a cold winter's night."

"What's that, Sarah?"

"Anal sex. Would you like to fuck, possibly the first woman president, Sarah Palin, up the ass?"

Knowing that her own party would never allow her to run for president, I still wasn't going to pass up and offer of fucking Sarah Palin up the ass, that's for sure.

"Are you kidding me, Sarah--"

"Call me Governor. I like that."

"I'd love to fuck you up the ass, Governor."

We spent the next two hours fucking and sucking, until we fell asleep in the sleeping bag. We had sex every day, including anal sex, for the two days that she was here, when a helicopter overheard directed a search team of snowmobilers and search and rescue dogs to my cabin. Sworn to secrecy, I had to sign legal papers that would put me in jail for rape, if I told anyone that I had sex with Sarah Palin.

Now, finally, I have something to write about, something that I never would have experienced had I stayed in New York, instead of venturing out to Alaska. Only, a true story, instead of a work of fiction, Sarah Palin, Sex, and Valentine's Day, no one would believe my story, anyway. I just need to come up with a different title. Maybe I'll just call it, Alaska.

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12