Sarah: Party Bondage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure she was exerting on my nipple steadily increased as her nipples were first just pulled and then distended, and I whimpered with pain that I didn't really want to go away. I could see Suzanne's breasts actually stretched before Catherine was satisfied and stopped turning the knob, and I barely noticed the man in her mouth shudder, jerk back and fill her wide-open mouth with squirts of milky cum, her throat swallowing convulsively, as I saw Catherine turn her wicked gaze on me.

Suddenly she was standing next to me, and the man behind me was still holding my head up. She held two soft rubber cylinders in front of my eyes. "These are snake-bite cylinders," she said to a background of applause and catcalls. "They have, and please believe me on this, enough suction to extract venom from your body." She squeezed each one, hard, and then pressed them down over my nipples, Suzanne's hand gently removed by the same man who was holding my head up.

Then she released her grip on the cylinders, they sprang back to their normal shape, and I cried out again. It was like a mouth on each breast had sucked hard enough to bruise, and then not let up. I nearly begged to have them taken off, but then the man fucking me put his thumb on my clit and I changed my mind.

My head was slowly lowered back to hanging off the table, but, courteously, nobody tried to fill my mouth until I asked them to. Maybe they were just loving the noises I was making. Suzanne had another cock between her lips, and had the completely unfocused, dreamy look of someone in a trance. Then, while I watched, the look slid smoothly to someone on the verge of cumming, then the man in her mouth grunted almost in surprise as a sudden flash of hunger on her face was accompanied by her cheeks hollowing and moulding to the shape of his shaft, and she came with a violent spasm that nearly threw her off the table.

The sight nearly pushed me over the edge, but there was too much going on, too many sensations and I couldn't concentrate, or relax, enough.

I just kept groaning, feeling the sexual assault on my body peel away layers of mind until all that was left was a turmoil of raw need. Then I heard more more cheers from the men, and forced myself to focus as Catherine, who must have left god knows how long ago, walked back in with a shining, black cock strapped to the front of her crotch.

"Has either of them cum yet?" she asked as she walked in.

Suzanne made happy noises under the sound of several men updating Catherine, and she said "Good. Can I have the next go?"

I thought she meant Suzanne. I just assumed she meant Suzanne. Do you blame me?

The man inside me shuddered and jerked, held rigid for a second, then relaxed and pulled out, leaving me feeling achingly empty. "God, hurry up!" I groaned, from my position staring at the door. Then, as I felt two hands on my hips and a fat cock slide inside me, Catherine said "Patience, I'm here," and my eyes nearly flew out of my head.

She began to fuck me hard, ramming her unnaturally long cock so far into me that it hit my cervix with each thrust.

Between the completely unprecedented situation, the high-pressure pain on my nipples, and the pooling of blood in my head from the posture, I struggled for any grip on the fact that, never having felt any lesbian tendencies, I was now being fucked by a woman and groaning with pleasure with every movement she made.

I needed a man's touch to ground me back in reality, to justify my pleasure, and my gasping, fish-like motions were correctly interpreted. The cock was slid into my mouth gently and carefully, and I gulped, swallowing it, until I felt the intense, masculine, totally intoxicating odour of the man's groin through his sac pressed into my nose.

He began to fuck my face as Catherine kept up her movements, and I rolled my eyes sideways, to see how Suzanne was doing, maybe because I was suddenly competitive, and saw her still blissfully trance-like but with rivulets of cum sliding down her cheeks, over her eye and into her hair as yet another hard cock fucked her throat.

I suddenly imagined the same thing happening to me, and closed my eyes, not sure if it was in despair or hope or desperate, perverted need.

Somehow my own orgasm was no nearer, despite the fact that I was absolutely, at this point helplessly, overridden by lust and the need to be used.

I was shaking, probably flushed scarlet all over my chest, but somehow not quite feeling there, not really in touch with own orgasm, when the man in my mouth pulled out and came in great ropey spurts onto my tits.

That did it. That was what I needed.

I exploded. I think I may have levitated off the table. I was definitely screaming, and possibly cursing as well. Suddenly the pain in my nipples was worth it.

Suzanne came again just after I did - I swear the little slut was being competitive - and the two men inside her also finished.

I had no idea how many men had taken her at each end. I had no idea even how many had taken me before Catherine stepped in. I didn't even know how many men there were.

There was a pause in proceedings until I calmed down and got my breath back. Somebody carefully removed the snakebite cups from my nipples, which were swollen, purple and aching when I got a chance to look at them, with distinct rings where the cups had pressed into my breasts, neatly around each aureole.

"Would you like some more?" Catherine asked, stroking my forehead with that obscene leather cock bobbing away next to my face, coated in my juices. "There are still men here who can keep going."

"I need a rest," I gasped out, blood thumping in my temples and my body quailing from any more abuse, at least for a while.

Suzanne, predictably, started chanting "Cock! Here cock, cock, cock, co... OH YES," as a man tried to silence her by force of fuck, and soon she was silenced rather more effectively by another fleshy gag.

I was gently picked up and carried over to a couch, and Catherine, who seemed to be everywhere at once, handed me a beer and a towel. I almost decided to leave the cum drying on my chest as a sort of badge of pride, but decided that that would be a little tacky. I wiped it off.

Somebody else thoughtfully left my clothes over the back of the couch for me and then strolled back to the table, cock still bobbing. I looked around in disbelief. There wasn't one flaccid organ in the room. "Is everyone in here on Viagra?" I asked, not to anyone in particular, but Catherine heard.

She was, I hadn't realised, perched on the arm of the couch, still wearing that fucking dildo. "No, but do you see anyone who isn't fit? Besides, there's been some changeover since you started. A couple of new arrivals."

I had noticed how fit they were, yes, and I wouldn't have been surprised if everyone in the house had followed the screaming. I was vaguely wondering where the other women were, until I noticed one of them climbing onto the table face down and dropping her face into Suzanne's lap as a man lined up on her from behind.

I let my head drop back onto the cushions with a groan.

"So, are you coming to my next party?" Catherine asked, trying to sound innocent.

"Yes, I'll come to your next fucking party," I replied, before sculling the rest of the beer.

12