Sarah, Plain and Horny

Story Info
All greased up for rooftop tanning and who knows what else?
2.8k words
4.44
58.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

It was around mid-morning when I called Sarah. It had been a while since we'd seen each other and I was hoping she didn't have any plans.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she answered her cell phone.

"I'm up on the roof," she replied, "I'm just starting to slather myself with lotion." If Sarah was on the roof, it meant she was working on her all-over tan. She lived in the top-floor apartment of an apartment house and had easy access to the roof via the fire escape. Technically, the other residents could probably access the roof as well, but it would not have been as easy as it was for her. She essentially used it as her own private patio and there weren't any buildings in the area tall enough to see onto it. If she stood on the roof, someone could have seen her, but lying there on her blanket nobody would know she was up there, much less naked.

"C'mon over," she continued, "let your little guy see some sun."

Thinking about her naked up on the roof, my "little guy" wasn't so little at the current moment. I contemplated mentioning this, but instead told her I'd be right over. I grabbed a six-pack of hard lemonade from my refrigerator and little else and headed out the door. I was unlocking her apartment door with her hidden key within about 10 minutes. With two lemonades in hand, and the apartment door relocked, I made my way up onto the roof.

I raised my sunglasses up as I admired the beauty laid out before me. Sarah was a tall, rail-thin girl, with narrow hips and small boobs. Her body glistened in the sunlight with its coating of tanning lotion. My eyes followed her long, smooth legs up to where they joined at her light-brown bush, which had been trimmed to a small patch above her shaved lips. Her stomach was flat and smooth and her small mounds topped with erect nipples. I felt the rise returning to my shorts.

Sarah didn't seem to be aware that I had arrived; she hadn't opened her eyes as I looked her over. I stepped closer, making sure my shadow fell on her face so she'd know I was there. She squinted up at me, not feeling the least bit shy about her nakedness. Of course, we had seen each other naked on many occasions before, so I wasn't going to be shy about my nakedness either. She sat up as I handed her a hard lemonade and we both opened our bottles and took a swig. She took my bottle and set them both down as I began to pull my shirt over my head. She was staring unabashedly as I undid my shorts and let them drop to my ankles, her eyes widening upon realizing that was all I had to drop.

"I'll tell you what," she proposed, "if you can help me get lotion where I couldn't reach on my back, I'll help you get yourself done." That sounded fine to me, so I grabbed Sarah's bottle of tanning lotion as she rolled onto her stomach. I stole a look at her fine, taut ass before squeezing some lotion between her shoulder blades. I spread the lotion around liberally, massaging her back and shoulders a bit as I did, with my hands finishing up with a brief massage of her ass. Sliding a finger between her cheeks on the pretense of making sure she was completely protected, I toyed with her asshole as she pushed her ass upward. Sarah moaned then told me it was my turn.

There was no way I could lay on my stomach at that point, so I knelt beside Sarah, working on my front as she worked on my back. She took care of my back, my ass and the backs of my legs as I covered my face, arms, chest and stomach. When the only areas left uncovered were in front and below my waist, I sat on the blanket and was about to start with my feet. Sarah stopped me and had me lie back, saying she'd take care of the rest of me. She started with my feet, working her way up my hairy legs as I enjoyed her touch. I had been rigid as steel the entire time I'd been up there, so when Sarah's hands reached the tops of my legs and she turned her attention to my cock and balls, I groaned with gratification. I hoped that Sarah, sensing my needs, would continue massaging lotion into my cock until I was able to produce some lotion of my own, but she had other plans.

After making sure that my tool and my sack were well coated, she swung her leg over me and straddled my hips. As I felt her slide down my shaft, I instinctively knew that wasn't tanning lotion that was making her pussy feel so slick. She moaned as took me completely in, pausing before raising herself up again. I had my hands on her barely-there hips as she began riding me forcefully, but soon moved them up to play with her hard nipples and small tits. As worked up as I was, I wouldn't have thought I had a chance of lasting very long. Luckily, this position always increased my staying power, but I still hoped that Sarah wasn't too far off an orgasm herself.

She was riding me hard, but only supporting herself on one arm. I noticed that she had the other arm behind her back and suspected that she was probably penetrating her own ass. Sarah relished attention to her ass, whether it was my attention or her own, so it didn't surprise me when, a few minutes later, she raised herself up off my cock, moved forward slightly and positioned my cockhead at her anus. Between the lotion and sweat between her cheeks and her juices on my cock, I had no trouble slipping into her tight hole and it felt incredible. We both moaned as she accepted my meat into her most taboo opening. She had repositioned herself from kneeling to squatting over me and leaned back to support herself rather than leaning forward. Her pussy was gaping open just above where my cock was violating her, so I put both hands to work on it.

I worked first one finger, then a second up into her slick pussy while lightly stroking her clit with my other hand. Sarah seemed to appreciate this as she began wriggling around even more as she rode my cock. I appreciated the tight, slick feel of her ass sliding up and down my cock, working on milking an orgasm out of me. As I felt my orgasm getting closer and closer, I could tell by the way Sarah was moving that she was pretty close as well. With a cock in her ass, two fingers up her pussy and stimulation to her clit, it was no wonder. She had her hands on her knees and was bouncing up and down on my cock and fingers, crying out with pleasure. I felt my cock swelling as my orgasm welled to the surface, the feeling of pleasure incredibly intense.

Finally, I couldn't hold out any longer and released a stream of cum into her rectum. She continued to ride me, pumping my cock and milking my orgasm. At about the third shot, she started to shake, then let out a cry of relief as her own orgasm arrived. I continued to shoot up her ass and finger her slick pussy and she continued to ride my tool as she came. Once I was completely spent and my tool began to shrink, Sarah raised up and let it pop out of her ass. I also slipped my fingers free of her pussy and she moved back over beside me on the blanket. We kissed passionately, then each took a swig of lemonade before turning our focus to tanning.

We didn't stay out in the sun too long, just long enough to get some decent color. When it seemed like it was time to move inside, we grabbed all of our stuff, covered our naughty parts and climbed back down to Sarah's apartment. We needed to clean off the tanning lotion, sweat and other miscellaneous fluids, so we headed right into the bathroom. Sarah got the shower going and we both climbed in. Seeing her bending over to adjust the water temperature already had my rod growing again, but as we made out under the spray and it rubbed against her pussy, it turned to steel. We lathered and rubbed and rinsed every crevice of each other's bodies, further heightening our arousal. We were both in quite a state when we finally turned the shower off and dried each other. Sarah dropped right to her knees on the bathroom rug and wrapped her lips around my rigid cock.

I leaned back against the counter as I enjoyed the feeling of Sarah's lips journeying up and down my tool. She was a truly gifted cocksucker and had always impressed me because she enjoyed sucking cock as much as she enjoyed having her own pussy eaten. She wasn't content to simply slide her lips up and down your shaft and swallow your cum; she liked variety. She'd slide her lips up and down, pump the base with one hand, lick around the head or up the underside and occasionally pause to tongue your balls while still gently jerking your shaft. She also managed to do all of this with only one hand in addition to her mouth. Generally, her other hand was between her own legs, fingering her pussy while she sucked your cock.

I watched as Sarah worked my cock like a seasoned expert. My body was cool from the shower, which made the warm, moist feel of her mouth even more intense. Her tongue pushed up on the bottom of my cock as her lips slid up and down, pushing me toward another orgasm. She knew how to apply just the right pressure with her lips and tongue and how fast to move her mouth up and down. She continued to pump her hand as she slurped my cock like an ice cream cone, the cool air hitting it once again. As I felt my orgasm getting closer and closer, I was pushing my hips toward her face, fucking her mouth. Sarah knew me well enough to realize this was an indication that I was very close. Grabbing my ass, she was pulling me deeply into her mouth each time I thrust, preparing for my big finish. As the pleasure built and built, my cock began to swell, but Sarah never wavered. She continued to deep-throat me, even when I began shooting my load down her throat. She swallowed my load and sucked me until I started to go limp, then released me and looked up.

Leaning down, I took her face between my hands and kissed her on the forehead, telling her that she'd been amazing, as usual. I then took her hands and helped her to her feet before leading her out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Lifting her easily by her narrow waist, I placed her on the kitchen table and pulled a chair up between her legs. Her legs were spread wide as she lay back on the tabletop and I leaned my face in toward her pussy. I licked the smooth, clean-shaven skin on either side of her pussy lips before slurping up the juices between them. Sarah was playing with her tits and nipples and moaning as I ran my tongue up and down her slit. I teased her in this way for just a few minutes before finally allowing my tongue to touch her clit. She moaned even louder as I began slurping her clit.

I slipped my middle finger into her and began to pump it in and out as I continued to lick, suck and slurp her clit. My free hand was running up and down over her smooth, flat stomach. Sarah's pussy was so tasty, I could have eaten her for hours. Her juices flowed around my finger and I lapped them up while licking her clit. Sarah was moaning as I worked on her pussy, continuing to run her hands over the small mounds on her chest. I moved the hand I had been running over her stomach down to her pussy and, with two fingers, held her lips apart and away from her clit. I licked around her clit and sucked it between my lips causing Sarah to gasp with pleasure. Her hips were gyrating on the table, in rhythm with the pumping of my finger. As her moans and cries got louder, shorter and closer together, I knew her orgasm was imminent and anticipated a fresh flow of her sweet flavor.

I kept the rhythm going as Sarah began to tense up and, when she cried out and went completely limp on the table, convulsing slightly, I continued to eat her. When she let out a sigh of relief, I raised my head from between her legs. Sarah sat up on the table and dropped herself onto my lap, where my cock was making an amazing comeback. Rather than impaling herself as we sat there, she humped herself against my shaft, helping it to continue to grow, as we made out. When Sarah finally stood, she took me by the cock, encouraging me to stand as well, and led me from the kitchen to the living room.

Releasing me, she got on her knees on the couch with her face against the cushions, knowing that she didn't need to instruct me about what she wanted. I got behind her, knowing she would want my cock in her ass, but first slipping it into her tight, slippery pussy. Her pussy felt so good I could have spent the next couple of hours fucking that, but I also knew how good it felt fucking her ass and how much she enjoyed it, so I had no problem with switching. I probably spent about ten minutes fucking her pussy, holding her by the hips or leaning forward to feel her tits, while she played with her clit. When I finally pulled my cock free, I quickly leaned down and slobbered all over her asshole to lube it up. My cock was still slippery with her juices, which would also help, so when I lined myself up and pushed, I slid in pretty easily.

God, I loved how it felt to have my cock embedded in Sarah's ass! I wished I had two cocks so I could fuck her ass and pussy at the same time. Grabbing her by the hips, I began fucking in and out of her tight hole while she embedded several of her long, skinny fingers into her pussy. She was moaning loudly and pushing back against me, still worked up from having her pussy eaten and rapidly approaching another orgasm. I wanted to cum right along with her, so I was fucking her good, enjoying the friction of her tight asshole. I started moaning myself, not feeling constrained within her apartment as I had on the roof, but she was by far more vocal than I was. Sarah was bucking wildly before me under the stimulation of her own fingers and my plunging cock.

We were both covered in sweat, due to the heat of the day combined with the intensity of our activity. We were likely to need another shower, which would probably lead to more sex, then we'd be caught in a vicious cycle until the day cooled down...or I could just turn on the fan when we were done. My hips were smacking against Sarah's ass cheeks as my orgasm grew closer and closer, the sweat lubricating her asshole even more. Just as my own orgasm was looming over me, I felt a vibration passing through Sarah just as she let out an ecstatic cry. It almost felt as though Sarah's orgasm had reached into me and drew my own orgasm out quicker. I plunged deeply into her ass as a wave of pleasure washed over me, then let loose with a load of cum deep into her.

Once I was spent, I pulled my cock free and collapsed onto the couch. Sarah sat up next to me and we kissed, then she was up, switching on the fan as she headed to the kitchen. She came back with two more hard lemonades and we sat on the couch, enjoying the cool air from the fan on our sweaty skin.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers