Sarah Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers

I lay down on the bed, propped the email against my pillow and let my mind flood with memories of that single day in Lucerne. I slipped my hand under my stomach and into my panties. I fondled the thick forest on my mound as I read. I realized that my fingers had found my slit very wet and I closed my eyes and let the feeling flow as my finger gently manipulated my clitoris. My whole body began to feel good and became very sensitive. I could feel the sensuous pleasure of the satin duvet and wriggled around against it as my finger slipped into my vagina.

Gently at first, my hips moved in tiny circles against my hand cupping my furry mound and centering on the two fingers swirling deep into the dark, moist haven between my legs. I pressed tight against my clitoris as the fingers danced a beckoning motion inside my love tunnel. Every nerve in my body seemed focused on worshipping my pussy as I fondled it and thought of my friend Sarah. It was the first time that I admitted my affection for Sarah had a sexual aspect to it. And I didn't know quite what to make of such an idea.

It was half an hour before I replied to Sarah's email, thanking her for thinking to write. I thought carefully before finishing it with tongue in cheek.

"Yes, I think I know what you mean about sexual tension being everywhere. We'll certainly have to keep from exploding!!"

Sharing

We became occasional email correspondents. An email would arrive from Sarah every two weeks or so. Sometimes just a note; sometimes a long newsy chat about her life and, more and more frequently, her thoughts and questions about life.

Over the months we shared our own intimate thoughts, insecurities and problems, just like best friends living next door. She told me her symptoms in one letter and I hurried to tell her it sounded like a yeast infection and hustled her off to her doctor. I commiserated with her discomfort and told her what it was like when I had one.

"What causes it?" she asked in a reply. I could sense the concern in her question.

I grinned as I typed:

"Usually excessively forceful sex!!!!!" I replied, adding a smiley face and a giggle to the Email.

Then one day, she said she was gathering experiences for a story she might write. "I'm asking friends the story of their first sexual memories." She continued to tell me about hers with a female cousin in those wondrous, scary explorative years. I had never told anyone about mine, but it paralleled Sarah's and I found it easy to relate my own first surprising orgasm and the astonishing way it made me feel.

"I've never told anyone, Sarah, but I kind of like telling you:

My earliest experience was similar except more accidental than yours.

It was one of those lovely, warm summer evenings in Kansas and a large group of neighborhood friends were out after dark. We were playing those kid games like tag or statues, things like that. There were lightning bugs everywhere and cicadas chirping in the background. I was tackled by a girl who was a couple years older and we lay giggling on the ground, her on top. We continued tickling each other and wrestling around until her leg was between mine and mine hers. It felt comfortable and warm. I felt her moving against my mound and then a warmth that I hadn't experienced before, centered between my legs. I found myself moving in response to her snuggling little moves. I did not know what was happening, but it felt lovely and I parted my legs a little and enjoyed the way Janet humped against me.

Janet put my hands on her breasts, like it was something funny to do, more than anything sexual. We both got awfully quiet and I lay there puzzling over the nice warm feeling along with some tingling going on between my legs. Finally someone came close and she rolled off me. My head was spinning a little and I had that warm glow for the longest time. I thought about it all the way home and then explored myself when I got into bed. I felt the beginning tension and then tingling just between my legs until my nipples began to feel funny and a slow shudder coursed though my body. It was a mystery and remained so.

Another time the summer before college, I visited my cousin for a weekend. Jennie was my age, but a little more advanced, so I could bring the up the question of this strange feeling when we were in bed. Jennie laughed and suggested we take off our nighties and sleep just in our panties. It was the most delicious feeling I had ever had to feel her naked skin against mine as we pressed between each other's legs.

One thing that has occurred to me is that masturbation has the advantage that you don't have to be concerned with what the other person is doing. That simplifies sex a little bit. :-) I still enjoy it regularly.

Thanks for the neat letter."

Email

And so by long distance, our friendship continued and grew. I looked forward to her cheerful letters and eagerly responded with mine.

It came time for us to move back to the USA and we bid a fond farewell to Lucerne. No matter how long you stay away, it is still true that there is no place like home. While we were sad to leave, we were eager to be back home. This time we would be living in Michigan. We would have a few weeks for a longish vacation and then the inevitable trouble of meeting our furniture again and moving into a new house.

As we were packing up in Lucerne, an Email arrived from Jeff asking if we would like to join them on some kind of houseboat trip at some big lake in Utah. I had only heard vaguely of houseboating, but thought a week or two on a lake sounded appealing. Besides, I looked forward to getting better acquainted with Sarah and Jeff. Meeting them in Utah sounded wonderful and Jeff and Steve made the arrangements.

"I'll need to get my fishing gear out of storage!" he bustled eagerly.

Reunion

A month later we met at the airport in Phoenix and drove to Page where we would go aboard a houseboat about 50 feet long and begin our adventure. Sarah and I jabbered happily all through the drive as the men planned their assault on the fish in the front seat.

On board, Sarah and I went up to the top deck while Steve and Jeff were instructed on how to take care of the boat. It was hot in the desert of course, but we were sitting on folding chairs under an awning, so our talk continued excitedly. After a few minutes, Sarah clasped my hand and squeezed.

"I'm so happy you agreed to come!"

"Listen, this was the most welcome invitation I've ever had! And I'm delighted to have some time with you!" We smiled into each others eyes and once again I was struck by the soft brown eyes surrounded with a cascade of brown hair that was almost shoulder length and looked like silk.

I relaxed my grip, but she squeezed my hand again and held it, swinging between the chairs.

"I mean, I'm really happy to be with you!" she said warmly.

The Lake

Two engines rumbled quietly to life and the boat lurched slightly backwards, then slowly turned and pointed out into the lake. Amid a lot of conversation and shouting back and forth we were adrift and we looked down on Steve at the bow gesturing to Jeff, who must have been our pilot, as the boat smoothly picked up speed and headed out. The air movement immediately made the temperature more comfortable.

We went below and began locating things in the kitchen and bedrooms. There were two master bedrooms each with a large bed and lots of windows, so each of us moved into one and then we began preparing a simple dinner.

Lake Powel is a large lake backed up into the canyons of the Colorado River and so the landscape is like being on a barren planet. The canyon walls are bare shades of brown and gold rock eroded for centuries to form beautiful jagged landscape.

We were warned that the sun went down early and abruptly because of the canyon walls and so we were hurrying to our first campground. The Guys pored over the map and selected one of the recommended anchoring points. This first site had a little bit of beach and so we grounded the boat and set anchors for safety. Dinner of grilled hamburgers was ready just in time for the most beautiful sunset I had ever seen.

We went ashore with blankets and built a small fire; we were soon happily sitting folded in our husbands arms staring off into the rapidly disappearing sun. The sky went from deep gold to black as if a current were dropped and we were afloat in a sea of stars we had never seen before because there were no city lights to blank them out.

Steve's hand cupped my breast and I nuzzled against his neck and purred contentedly. Drinks were made on board and brought out and we eased into a comfortable routine. Before long, I murmured, "this lake air is making me sleepy." We were soon packing up and dousing the fire. Lights-out came quickly as we went off to our rooms.

Later, Steve woke me to feel the movement of the boat.

"What is that?" I asked sleepily.

"Them!" he laughed.

I craned my head out from under the blanket. Sure enough, Sarah and Jeff's activities could be felt as a steady vibration in the boat. I giggled a little and thought about the handsome couple fucking happily in the next room, oblivious to the telltale waves they were making. It brought a smile to my face and I turned toward my eagerly waiting husband.

"How long have you been listening? You dirty old man!"

He moved forward and I felt his hard cock bump my mound. A thrill ripped through my nipples.

"Not long." he said innocently.

"Liar!" I giggled.

I put my hand around his cock and pretended to drag him toward me. Both his hands came under my nightie and squeezed my breasts as my nipples jumped into life.

I lead the head of his cock between my legs and purred in his ears as it nuzzled under my mound against satin panties.

"Ohhhh," he groaned and pushed harder against my pussy. I kept my fingers circling his cock and we listened to the sounds of Sarah and Jeff moaning happily in each others' embrace. The pace and sound level got even higher and more intense.

"Shhhhh! Honey!" I heard Sarah caution the excited 'animal' humping between her legs. But the sexily urgent sounds of thumping increased and increased until finally there was silence.

Steve grasped eagerly at my panties and I felt them rip slightly as he struggled to get them down my legs.

"Shhhh," I begged. But it was almost as it it were one of those macho thing to outdo the first couple. He flung the panties across the room against the wall and I quickly unsnapped my bra and tucked it under my pillow. As he opened my legs and pressed his tongue into my wet pussy, I was tense with the knowledge that they would be listening to the sounds of us fucking wildly and increasing the lapping waves under the boat as it set in the absolutely smooth lake. It was funny I guess, but I was too tense to enjoy his noisy tasting and licking of my pussy. Quickly he had enough of my flavorful juices and his cock was bumping desperately against my pussy lips searching for entry. I grasped it and slipped it up and down my moist slit and then centered it for him. He lunged quickly into me and I felt the hairy bush at the base of his cock mingle with mine in a wet reunion.

Slowly I relaxed and decided not to worry about Sarah hearing us. I relaxed and spread my legs for him as he poised over me supported on his hands. I found his little nipples with my fingers and squeezed tightly as his cock filled me and began playing in my vagina. I put one hand between us and found my clitoris and rubbed it along with fondling the slippery sliding cock as it plunged deep and then withdrew wet with love juices.

I moved my hips to meet him and the bed springs complained loudly under out thrusting, fucking bodies. Again and again he thrust it into my welcoming pussy. I began shuddering under him and felt my orgasm begin. Little ones at first and then bigger waves of pleasure flowed over my pussy and breasts. I put one hand on his waist caressing and guiding his urgent fucking. My orgasms were not huge but they were nicely satisfying.

"Cum, honey, cum in me!" I whispered. "You are so BIG!" I said quietly in his ear. "You're stretching me!" I murmured and felt him tense and then go rigid with pleasure as he shot spurt after spurt of his sperm deep, deep into my vagina. His weight felt good on top of me when he collapsed, drained and satisfied.

We lay there with his cock slowly relaxing inside my snug but wet pussy. I felt very good, lying there and soothing my exhausted lover by smoothing my hand up and down his back and his tight ass. I tickled across the crease in his body and toyed with his sweat moistened body hair.

--

The Boat

"Good morning!" she said brightly.

I turned from the stove and greeted Sarah in her bright pink little bikini suit.

"Good Morning, Sarah! Ready for a swim, I see!"

"Oh that sounds good. What can I help with?" she stood next to me and her arm slipped around my waist.

"You can do the eggs, how's that?"

She whispered in my ear, "Did we make too much noise last night? Did we wake you?"

"No and Yes," I giggled. "It's OK, though, we enjoyed it and it made my husband a little on the wild side."

She still looked a little sheepish. "I heard you, too, so I guess it's just part of the charm of boating." She pressed a little kiss against my cheek.

We had breakfast with two very satisfied and relaxed-looking husbands and they eventually had us launched and headed on our voyage once again. We explored the lake a bit, trying a couple of canyons. The time flies by and before we knew it, it was time to tie up. We beached the big boat bow first against a tiny beach that was overlooked by a shallow cave a few yards up the wall of the canyon.

Sarah and I climbed up and had a few minutes alone in the wide mouth little alcove and watched our husbands fiddling with the boat and lighting the grill over the side of the boat. We opened wine and shared two bottles as the sun was shut off and the stars appeared like diamonds in the space between the walls. Again a fire warmed us in the cool desert night air until we were pleasantly soothed by the wine and ready for early bed once again.

"Why don't we sleep on the top deck, in the open?" Jeff suggested. It sounded brilliant and we got blankets and climbed the ladder and spread them on the roof. We had a nightcap of brandy sitting in our beds and staring romantically at the stars. Conversation was hushed and wandered quietly over the events of the day until we fell asleep one by one.

"Is Steve asleep? she whispered. We laughed together that he had dropped out of the conversation, but Jeff was soon to follow and then Sarah. I was left staring at Sarah's sleeping face next to me until I contentedly drifted off to sleep.

Very early in the morning something woke me. It was still dark, but the moon was bright now and cast an early gray light in our little canyon. I slowly opened my eyes and looked more closely. In the moonlight, I I saw her eyes. As my eyes became accustomed to the light, I could see that it WAS her eyes. Those dark soulful eyes that had been burned in my memory from the first time we met. We lay looking into each others' eyes for what seemed minutes.

She had her hands balled up and pressed up under her chin. I could see her moisten her soft full lips and the moonlight modeled her high cheekbones gracefully. I smiled in the darkness, and pushed her hands down so I could see her face better. Instead she caught my hand and held it, smiling back at me.

Slowly, she pulled my hand lower and clutched it between breasts so soft yet firm that it took my breath away. I decided it didn't bother me and relaxed my hand between her breasts as she gently fondled my hand against her body. It was really very pleasant lying like that. It felt softly naughty lying between our sleeping husbands as my hand opened and became a lover's caress. I held my breath, but she only smiled. We said nothing hoping to let the men sleep on while we enjoyed this tender moment.

Sarah struggled a moment without disturbing anyone else and pulled her t-shirt up and replaced my hand underneath it on her breast. She seemed to sigh silently with pleasure. Again we lay quietly, each thinking our own thoughts.

I raised my own nightie for her and then put both my hands on her lovely breasts and felt her nipples probe my palms. Her hands found mine and cupped under my heavier breasts as if she were examining them with awe.

Gentle fondling, soothing stokes made our pleasure exquisite. She glanced up at the stars and we lost ourselves in them for a few moments, still caressing each other. No one, I thought, had ever treated my breasts so tenderly nor made them glow with pleasure.

Finally, I saw her move her lips toward me, perhaps because I was staring at them, wishing for them to come to me. It was just a tentative movement, but I mirrored it and leaned closer, still trying desperately not to disturb the men.

Our lips met and I moved mine to nibble against hers. She still had some lipstick on and the sweet taste made me flick my tongue over my lips to taste it. Her lips parted and her tongue touched mine. It was a lightening stroke like your very first French kiss and I didn't want it to end. I hurried forward and pressed my tongue between those luscious lips and felt her close on my tongue and suck me gently.

A flood of shudders emanating from the kiss flowed down over my breasts and deep between my legs. We parted a bit and I breathed her breath sweet from between those lovely lips. We stayed that way sucking each others' breath and breathing quietly. The light snores of our husbands continued.

She moved closer and her hand touched the soft cushiony hair over my mound and all my sex nerve endings leapt with joy. I was trembling and so was Sarah. We grinned like conspirators as I moved one hand over the round globe and slipped down between her tits, then along over the pouting little tummy, smooth and soft. I found the little tuft of hair and pressed my long fingers against her curls until just the tip of my middle finger touched the fold that marked the start of her pussy slit. It was thrilling.

Sarah pressed close, trying to avoid moving too much.

"What?" Steve groaned slightly.

"Nothing!" I whispered, "don't' wake them!"

His breathing returned to an even hum and became heavier.

We smiled at our success and I felt the little tuft of her mound press against mine and her breasts nuzzle my own. Very carefully, I put my hand around her and pressed my hand over the crease between her firm little bottom; pressing our pussies together. Sarah's hand was on my hip, caressing me lightly while our nipples strained tightly against each other.

"Ohhh!" I heard her moan.

Her kiss on the slope of my breast was lovely and then when she sucked my nipple a little, I was afraid I would moan out loud. Stifling it, I urged my nipple into her mouth. There was no way I could nibble hers without a lot of movement that would have wakened the men. Tensely but full of pleasure we allowed our tender caresses to continue. I was wet between my legs and my groin tingled with anticipation.

I slipped my hand between her legs and felt the moisture forming a little pool under the thin strap of the thong she was wearing. Because it was so tiny, I could feel the soft folds of Sarah's pussy lips on my fingers. I slipped one and then two in to feel her moist wonderfully soft tunnel. I had never explored another woman's pussy before and touching Sarah thrilled me.

Sarah looked wide eyed at me for a moment, then put her lips back on my nipple and sucked hard as my fingers played inside her vagina. I found the firm little bump and gently beckoned my fingers over it. She tensed and tightened her legs on my invading hand. Her lips suckled me more gently making my breast wet all over the globe. Her hips moved involuntarily a little thrust but I held her still to quiet her. Again I soothed her G-spot and felt my hands getting wetter and wetter with the creamy flow of her pussy. The soft lips were moist and lay under my hand full and beautiful. Sarah tensed again and her face contorted trying to stay quiet. But her shuddering body could not be denied, as an orgasm swept under my hand. Both men were moving restlessly beside us and we lay quiet and still, looking into each others eyes in the gathering light of sunrise.

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers