Sarah Pt. 03

Story Info
A Beautiful trans girl wrestles with dating in college.
6.4k words
4.8
35.4k
50

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaniW
DaniW
762 Followers

The first man

----

Over the coming months, Patty and I drew even closer than we had been before. I had never been sexually attracted to women, but Patty was different. She drove me absolutely crazy and our sexual escapades would become a regular occurrence. We had a few evenings where we fucked at least 4 or 5 times, and her fascination with my breasts never subsided. We would often sleep together naked, waking up to immediately begin going at it again.

Patty was still interested in guys as well, and she began bringing them back to our dorm for the occasional midnight tryst. I wasn't entirely comfortable watching, so I would often excuse myself from the room or pretend to be asleep.

Guys would often ask Patty about her busty roommate, undoubtedly hoping for a threesome, but she was always protective of me, knowing that my secret made it difficult for me to connect with guys, even if I did long for it.

Our second year in college seemed to fly by, and by the time summer rolled around, Patty had decided that she needed a break from school. I decided to stay enrolled for summer, only taking two classes. My parents also decided to buy a nice two bedroom house just outside of the campus (as an investment opportunity) and they allowed me to use it while in school. They were more than happy to let Patty stay there with me, as they had also grown fond of her over the past couple of years. Patty was excited that we'd have our own place, and I was thrilled I'd have my best friend close by.

Once summer semester began, I decided I needed to come out of my shell some. I had been flirtatious with guys, but kept them at arm's length out of the fear of rejection. Surely, some guy out there would be able to accept me for who I was, right? I wanted to find out.

The flirting slowly turned into dating.

First there was Anthony, who only lasted three dates before he tried to get me into bed. It was too bad, he was good looking and had incredible blue eyes. Next was Charles, who lasted longer - maybe two weeks? - but he got frustrated at the lack of sexual action and eventually bailed. After Charles was Simon, who was smart and charming but way too aggressive. He lasted all of a week before I slapped the snot out of him for grabbing my breasts without welcome.

The more and more I dated, the more and more frustrated I became. Patty, on the other hand, had begun dating David, who was a complete gentleman and treated her like a queen. Their blossoming relationship had the adverse effect of slowing our sexual escapades to a near halt. If Patty and David weren't going out on a particular night, she'd inevitably make her way to my room for a revival of our sexual energies. Honestly, half the time, Patty just wanted to play with my breasts, though I didn't mind too much as she would often follow it up with a blowjob. Thankfully, it never felt awkward between us, and I was intent on finding a guy of my own anyhow.

After nearly giving up on all males forever, I finally met him. Cullen. We met one day while working out at the student athletic center. I saw him out of the corner of my eye while on the elliptical. He was not the stud you'd probably imagine I'd go for. What caught my eye was his goofy nature, hamming it up with some friends in the corner.

Cullen was 5'10" and about 170 pounds. He was fit, but not overly built. He had a hardened, cleanly shaved chin and dark brown eyes. His hair was jet black and cut short. He had broad shoulders and very little body hair, unlike some of the apes I had the misfortune of dating over the previous weeks. His hands were surprisingly soft and his arms were muscular, but not particularly large.

Cullen's friends noticed that I was staring at him and they couldn't believe it. They ribbed him and prodded him and the three of them began forcefully pushing him in my direction. The timing was perfect, as I was just wrapping up on the elliptical and stepped off as he and his friends made their way over.

"Hi" Cullen said sheepishly, as he fidgeted awkwardly.

"Hi, I'm Sarah. You are?"

"Oh, I'm Cullen and these are ... shit" Cullen turned to introduce his friends, who had already bolted, leaving him there standing alone and confused. I laughed at his reaction and he turned back to face me with a sigh and a smile.

"Would you like to get a bite to eat? I'm starving" I told him, while wiping the sweat from my head. I saw his eyes twitch up to meet mine, as he undoubtedly had watched my breasts move in the tight, purple exercise top I was wearing. He recovered nicely, saying "Sure. Let's go get something."

Cullen and I walked to a nearby dive, and we spoke for hours. He struggled the entire night to maintain eye contact, which I found hilarious and flattering. I intentionally arched my back a few times, faking a yawn and closing my eyes to give him the view of a lifetime. When we finally got up to leave, he said he'd be right behind me, but he needed a moment to settle the check. I giggled knowing that he was stiff as a rock underneath the table and didn't want to expose himself to me this early.

He walked me home that night and asked if we could see each other again. I gave him my real phone number and told him to text me and gave him a light peck on the cheek as I headed inside.

That night, Patty and I spoke for hours about Cullen. She was excited for me, and asked me to recreate some of the "scenes" from the restaurant, which I playfully obliged. She used it as an opportunity to grab my breasts and play with them. Within seconds, we were both naked and had an incredible night together. I came at least three different times, as some sort of animalistic instinct took over.

My first time with a man

------

Over the coming weeks, Cullen and I continued dating. We'd go to movies, the dive bar, anywhere we could think of. He was always the perfect gentleman, never pushing for more than I was willing to give. We'd make out every night, but his hands never seemed to creep to where they weren't wanted. He was incredibly patient, and it made him even hotter in my eyes. Even though I was often turned on, I had found creative ways to tuck my package away so that he'd be none the wiser.

After about a month of dating, I decided that I really liked Cullen and I needed to let him know the truth about me. I was terrified by the thought of telling him, but I had resolved to myself that either he could handle the truth or not, and if he rejected me, it just wasn't meant to be - his loss.

At least, that's how it sounded in my head.

After an evening of walking together and talking, we want back to my house. Patty and David were at his apartment, so Cullen and I had the place to ourselves. This would be the night.

I sat him down on the couch while I sat in the armchair across from him. He looked slightly confused as I took a moment to compose myself before I began talking.

"Cullen, there's something I need to tell you..." I began saying, not realizing that tears were welling up in my eyes. I paused slightly, choking back the tears.

He looked at me intently and whispered, "What is it, are you ok?"

"Cullen, I'm not like the other girls." I whispered through my choked back tears.

"Sarah, I know that. You're amazing and..."

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence, saying "That's not what I mean, but thank you. You're the first guy I've really cared about, and you'll also be the first to know what makes me different."

"Cullen, I don't know how else to say this" I said with a long, drawn out pause, "... but, I have a penis. I was born a male, but have lived most of my life as a girl." At this point, my tears took over as the fear of rejection swept over me. It was all I could do just to get those words out.

"Wow" was all he could say as he sat there with a blank look on his face.

My tears and crying intensified, sensing that the news was not going over well with him. I buried my face into my hands in a feeble effort to hide my reaction from him.

"That's not what I thought you were going to tell me, but it's ok" Cullen said softly, as he stood over me with a hand extended out.

I looked up through blurry eyes to see him standing there, a muffled smile peeking through at me. "I've always fancied myself as open-minded, though this is certainly a bit of a shock. I still can't believe it, honestly. In my mind, you are every bit the woman I believed you to be."

My heart calmed and my crying ceased on hearing his words. I stood up, grabbed his hand and we sat down together on the couch. I spoke for the next few hours, often fighting back tears, of my childhood and how I was always different. I told him of how I was bullied and picked on and the move my parents made coming out to California. I shared how I always wanted to be a woman, but how the thought of getting rid of my penis had never crossed my mind. I told him about the advanced hormone therapy, and how my breasts - along with the rest of my body - were 100% real, which he marveled at.

We spoke for a while, with his hand softly rubbing my back and shoulders the entire time. By the time I finished, I had shared my entire life with him - leaving out the special relationship between Patty and me for another time.

At the end of the night, I was emotionally exhausted and I could tell his mind was still catching up with everything he had learned. We kissed, he gave me a big hug, and he left for the night.

The following day was difficult. Cullen already had a short trip planned with his friends, so I knew he was going to be gone. I planned telling him the night before in hopes that the time away would give him time to process what he heard, but it was also killing me in the process. Patty and I spoke that day about the conversation, and she thought it went as well as it could, but my insecurity began eating away at me. I wasn't going to see or hear from him for the next several days, and my heart began aching at the thought.

Did he still want to be with me? Was he telling his friends about me? Did I make the right decision? The questions ate away at me, and without Patty there to comfort me, I'm not sure how I would have made it through the day. It may also have been one of the few times Patty and I spoke at length where she didn't make a move to play with my breasts.

That evening, I turned in early, putting on a light single-piece nightie and grabbed a glass of wine. I went to my room, and sat in my bed, sipping the wine and reading some girly magazines to pass the time.

That's when I heard Patty come racing up the steps, throwing my door open. "He's here! Cullen is here and he wants to see you" she said with a bright smile on her face, nearly falling through my door frame upon swinging it open. I stood up to cover up and head downstairs, but Cullen had already raced up them and was standing in my door frame.

Patty looked back at him, then quickly looked at me in my revealing nightie, then turned and looked back at Cullen with big eyes and her jaw dropped to the floor. My nightie was not intended for visitors, and the fullness of my figure was easily visible through the sheer cloth - including my cock, which was tucked into my very thin, mostly transparent white panties.

"Oh, oh god, I'm sorry Sarah. I should have waited" Cullen muttered, his eyes betraying him as he looked me up and down.

In a rare moment of resolve, I stood there - knowing that he knew who I was - and embraced the thought that he was seeing me as the complex woman that I was. I made no move to cover myself up at all.

"Patty, can you let Cullen and I talk alone for a while?" I asked my friend, who was also staring intently at my body, no doubt thinking thoughts that I would normally embrace on any other night.

"Oh, yeah, sure. I think I'm going to head over to David's apartment. I'll see you later" Patty said, as she stumbled out of my room, nearly tripping down the stairs in her rush to leave us alone.

"You...you look amazing, Sarah." Cullen said, refusing to take his eyes off me. His gaze was intent, like there was a fire inside him that was intensifying with each small step he took towards me. It was a palpable heat, and as he inched closer to me, my body began to respond. I felt my nipples harden ever so slightly, and my cock shifted in the small lace panties that barely contained it.

"I thought you were going to be gone this weekend" I questioned him softly, as he moved closer and closer.

"I told them to go without me. I needed the day to think. About what you told me, and everything you shared. About what this would mean for us. The truth is, I couldn't stop thinking about you all night. I got confused, wondering if I was gay, since I still felt attracted to you knowing the truth. I spent the day going back and forth with all of this in my head. Then I realized something..."

"What was that" I asked him nervously.

"I think I may be falling in love with you, and none of those other thoughts mattered. The thought of not being with you was tearing me up far more than any thoughts about what this meant about me. Once I realized that, I rushed over here. I had to see you. I needed to see you."

My eyes teared up slightly at the words, cupping my hand over my mouth and as he approached me, my body reacted strongly to the emotion. My nipples were clearly hard through my nightie, and my cock was growing rapidly, having burst out of the useless pantie I was wearing. My heart racing, I looked up at him and muttered to him "take me now."

Cullen moved closer quickly and placed one hand behind my back, and another behind my neck. We began kissing passionately. As our bodies drew together, my cock rubbed up against him and I could feel his own hardening behind his jeans.

His hand withdrew from my neck and moved to my breast, where he began massaging the mound of flesh vigorously, rubbing his fingers over my nipple to heighten the sensation. He pinched it slightly through the sheer nightie, which drew a light "uhhhhhhh" sound from my lips.

I was wild with passion at this point and I broke free from his lips, tearing his buttoned shirt off of him. I dropped to my knees, looking up at him and locking his eyes with mine as I slowly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper. His cock was hidden behind his blue silk boxers, bulging in a stiffened erection that signaled he wanted more. I pulled down the jeans, then reached up through the legs of his boxers to toy with his cock briefly. He moaned approvingly, as my fingers lightly caressed his sack and toyed with the head of his shaft.

I finally pulled his boxers down, revealing his impressive cock. He was clean shaven as well, and fully erect, he had to be between 7 and 8 inches with plenty of girth.

Gently, I grabbed his cock with my right hand and pulled it towards my mouth. All of those sessions with Patty had taught me well, as I placed the head of his shaft through my lips and massaged it with my tongue. I moved my tongue back and forth across the head and the slit, feeling the pre-cum drip into my mouth.

"Oh god, Sarah. Oh, that feels so goooood" Cullen sighed as I began taking him deeper into my mouth. I was having a hard time taking all of him, so I reached up and stroked his shaft as I sucked on the head, which drew an extended and pleasure filled "uhhhhhhhhh" out of him. My own cock had stiffened considerably, and I began stroking it slowly with my free hand.

I continued to stroke and suck him, stroking my own cock more vigorously with each passing second.

"Oh shit, this feels uh...uh... amazing" Cullen muttered, as he began drawing near to his climax.

My own cock began filling and convulsing at the same time. Stroking him while I stroked myself was driving me wild, and I continually moaned a throaty "Mmmmmmmmm" as I drew us both closer to our climax.

In my hand, Cullen's cock began twitching as his body stiffened, and his shaft began rocketing warm cum into my mouth as he groaned out in intense pleasure. Simultaneously, my own cock exploded in my hand, rocking back and forth almost uncontrollably, firing my own juices onto the floor by his feet. My body shook as I pulled my mouth off his unit and my cock repeatedly fired to the floor below. My breasts, still tucked beneath my nightie and hanging freely, bounced substantially with every twitch from my body.

I licked Cullen's cock clean, stood up and fell backwards onto my bed. Cullen staggered, looking lightheaded, and sat at the foot of my bed, clearly exhausted from what had just happened.

"That...that was amazing, Sarah. I've never felt anything like that in my entire life" Cullen said breathlessly, as if he had just finished sprinting.

"You're amazing" was all I could muster, as I lay there, my cock softening from the explosion that had just happened.

I reached up at him, and pulled him towards me. He turned to look at me, first meeting with my eyes, then turning his attention down to my swaying mounds and finally to my cock, which had slightly retreated into my lace panties.

"Your body is like a dream. All of it" he emphasized, as he was looking down at my cock. My weakened body felt shivers at the words, as I had never felt more beautiful than I did at that moment.

Cullen moved towards me and met his lips with mine. As we kissed, he laid down next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I picked up his hand and placed it under my nightie and on top of my breast. Before we knew it, we both fell asleep, exhausted from the long days we had both had.

The Following Morning

------

I awoke the next morning to find us both in the exact same position we had fallen asleep in. Cullen's hand was still nestled on my breast, and he laid next to me, fully naked. I was still in my sheer nightie. I looked down at Cullen and he slowly came to.

"Hey beautiful. How are you feeling?" he said to me as our eyes met.

"I'm amazing, lover" I whispered back to him, as we pushed our lips together for a long, soft kiss.

Cullen sat up in the bed, looking over at me, then grabbed both my hands and made me sit up as well. "So, last night. Wow. Just...wow." He smiled as the words came out of his mouth, and he gently rubbed the tops of my hands with his fingers.

"Do you mind if I use your shower?" he asked.

"As long as you don't mind me joining you" I responded confidently. He grinned at the suggestion.

We both stood up from the bed and made our way to the bathroom. Cullen started the shower, which began to fill the room with steam. I reached down to slide off my panties in front of him, and he knelt down to help me take them off completely. On his way back up, he gently grasped my shaft in his hands, lightly tugging at it, which drove my senses into immediate overdrive. "Ohhhhhh, Cullen" I said, before pulling his lips to mine.

I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him slightly back. I reached down, grabbing the bottom of my nightie, and lifted it over my head, tossing it on the sink beside us. I could feel my breasts swing from the movement, and I saw Cullen staring at my massive breasts in front of him.

With one hand still lightly stroking my hardening cock, his other cupped my right breast as he bent down to place my hardened nipple in his mouth. He sucked tightly on the breast, as if trying to take it all in at once and the sensation sent chills up my entire spine. By now, my cock was rock hard and my nipples were protruding excitedly as the room continued to fill with steam.

Cullen's cock had hardened considerably too, and I took it in my hand and began to stroke it gently. "Come on, we need to actually get in the shower too" I whispered to him, never letting go of his impressive shaft in my hands. We both stepped into the shower, never letting go of one another.

DaniW
DaniW
762 Followers
12