Sarah Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaniW
DaniW
765 Followers

"I still can't believe this body is real. Your tits are. They're... I mean, god, they are perfect."

"Double-D, in case you're wondering" I replied, feeling incredibly confident.

The hot water hit our bodies as we stood there, unable to let go of one another. I stepped closer to him, placing my head into his chest, and drawing our cocks close together. I pulled his hand off of my womanhood, grabbing both of our shafts and pulling them together. Using both hands, I aligned our cocks side by side and began stroking both of them at the same time.

Cullen moaned in intense pleasure, reaching his arms around mine to grab my nipples. My body twitched from the excitement and I began stroking both of us faster. I looked up at him, with the water splashing down into my eyes. He looked down at me and kissed me passionately, as I continued stroking our cocks together. I had other plans, though, and abruptly stopped the stroking, sensing that we both would not have lasted much longer.

"Awww, man. I was really enjoying that!" Cullen said, as if his favorite new toy had been taken from him.

"Shhhhhh" I hushed him, as I grabbed the soap and started lathering it up in my hands. I began cleansing him, rubbing his body with the soap from his neck to his shoulders. I rubbed it on his chest and around to his back, reaching down and grabbing his firm ass with both hands and pulling his still erect cock into my stomach. I bent down and rubbed his legs with the lather, and spent a special amount of time making sure his cock was clean and perfect. When the water had sufficiently rinsed the soap away, I placed the head of his cock into my mouth for an extended suck and kiss.

"Jeez Sarah, now you're just being mean" he said to me, as I looked up and smiled devilishly at him.

Cullen pulled me up, then grabbed the soap from my hands. He began spreading the lather on my neck and shoulders and around to my back. He grabbed my butt with both hands, slightly pulling the cheeks apart and spreading the lather in between. I smiled knowingly at him.

He knelt down and washed my legs, and grasped my rigid cock in his hands and proceeded to wash and stroke it vigorously. The motion got me moaning very audibly, and I groaned out "Oh Cullen..." as he continued to stroke me.

I grabbed his hand and pulled it away. I turned my body so that my back was facing him. He reached from behind me and began to lather up my breasts from behind, making sure to grab my nipples periodically, driving me nearly crazy from the sexual energy building inside of me. I could tell he loved my breasts, as he spent an ample amount of time massaging both of them. All the while, his cock was nestled at the small of my back, driving me absolutely feverish in anticipation.

"I want you inside me. Right now" I told him, both in a demanding and begging tone.

His hands reluctantly came off my breasts and were now holding my hips. I lifted my right leg and sat it on the side of the tub, helping to widen my cheeks for his massive, throbbing cock.

"I've never had anyone inside me before so please be gentle" I whispered in erotic anticipation.

Slowly, I felt the head of his cock press up against my hole, my cheeks pressing against it. He began pushing ever so slightly, but my body clenched up, making it nearly impossible for him to enter. I took a deep breath and forced myself to relax, then began to push myself back into him. The pain was intense at first and I could only allow just the head in while I adjusted to the sensation.

"Are you ok" he asked, clearly worried about the pain.

"We're doing this, or I'm going to explode" I told him, hornier than I had ever been in my entire life. I pushed down further, his shaft driving more and more into me. The pain was intense, but the feeling of his cock entering me was heaven. My nipples hardened even more and my cock was a solid piece of stone in front of me. I continued pushing through the pain until his entire cock sat inside of me.

We both sat still for a moment, when his cock twitched and rubbed my prostate, making me moan "Oh god that feels soooooo good."

Slowly, he backed his shaft out, the pain not as intense as before. The shower was lubricating his cock and made it slide back in with less resistance. Slowly, he pumped his shaft back inside me, thrusting a little further and driving me nearly mad from the intense pleasure it brought me. He withdrew again, a little faster, and pushed back inside me. The pain was still there, but was completely overshadowed by the tingling sexual sensation that had overtaken my entire body.

His right hand came off my hip and grabbed my breast, massaging it and tweaking my nipples as he slowly sped up the pumping of his cock inside of me. I couldn't tell if I was making any noises or not, as I felt myself drift into a sort of nirvana, my heaving breast fondled with one hand with his massive cock sliding in and out of me.

Cullen pulled his right hand down and I could feel his chest against my back, his thrusting growing more and more intense. He moaned with incredible delight and moved his hand towards my stiffened shaft below. He reached from behind and began stroking it, in perfect rhythm with his hips. My cock twitched in sexual delight when he grabbed it, and I moaned a deep and long "oh god, yesssssss" in response.

It was almost too much. The pleasure made me nearly go limp, with the pain of his entry completely gone and the only sensation left being absolute sexual intensity.

"Oh god, yes yes yes yes yes" I began crying out.

His pumping into me grew more and more fierce, and his hand never stopped pumping my rigid, throbbing cock.

"I'm almost there Sarah. Holy shit, I'm about to cum" he groaned into my ear.

His hips suddenly stopped, his cock thrust fully inside of me. My own cock was right at the point of explosion, when I felt his manhood erupt inside of me. He exploded in four massive twitches, which managed to rub my prostate perfectly and caused my own cock to explode in his hand.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Sarah, oh my god!" Cullen groaned as he emptied his load inside of me.

"Holy shit, oh god, oh god, oh god!" I purred as my cock shot hot streams of milky white cum violently against the shower wall.

As my rigid, twitching cock emptied onto the shower wall, I could feel his convulsions also cease inside of me. He let go of my shaft, lifting his hands up to my breasts, cupping them in his hands and massaging them lightly. His cock remained stiff inside me, as his cum slowly dripped out, rinsed away by the hot water pelting us from above.

I didn't want it to end. My entire body weakened and quivered in his hands, and I leaned my body back against his. Slowly, he withdrew his massive cock from inside me, leaving me feeling empty and relieved. I turned to face him, and our cocks met one another as I turned. I laid a passionate kiss on his lips that lasted for nearly a minute. He grabbed the soap and began lathering me up, washing my cock yet again. His hands worked back up to my breasts, spending an extended amount of time to make sure they were clean. My hands rubbed him down as well, rubbing the lather back and forth on his impressive manhood.

When we were both sufficiently clean, I exhaustedly laid my head into his chest and sighed "this was perfect."

The Next Day

------

After our shower, we retreated back to my bedroom and laid in bed together, staying naked. Cullen played with my breasts, rubbing them and massaging them lightly, while I laid there in quiet enjoyment.

"I don't think I've ever been with a woman quite like you before, Sarah" he said at me playfully.

"I would imagine not!" I said in fake protest, slapping him on the chest lightly.

"I mean, what happened just now, I don't know that I will ever top that. I should probably die now, because it's only downhill from here" he said grinning widely at me.

"Oh, there's still so much more we can do, love. So many experiences we can have together" I responded seductively.

"Oh yes, you're exactly right Sarah. There IS so much more we can do" he said in response. "For now, though, I think we need to get dressed and grab some breakfast, because what we just did has made me fucking hungry!"

With that, we both sat up. Cullen tossed back on his clothes from the night before, while I walked around naked for a minute more, enjoying Cullen's eyes soaking all of me in, shaking various parts of my body seductively at him. Eventually, I grabbed some pink panties, pulled on some jeans, wrestled my girls into a pink lace bra and threw on an old t-shirt.

We snuck out that morning to a local diner, where we sat side-by-side eating our breakfast, like two star crossed lovers who couldn't be separated. We kissed frequently, and I never felt happier in my life. Afterwards, we took a long walk in the local park, holding hands and talking endlessly.

That afternoon, Cullen called his friends and decided to join them for the last two days of their get-away. I felt far more confident in our relationship, and was ok with letting him go, though my insecurities were still in the background like an itch at the back of my neck.

That evening, Patty and I got caught up on all the juicy gossip. I told her about the evening before and the passionate sex in the shower the morning after. All the talking got Patty riled up, and remembering the time with Cullen had made me horny as well.

"Sarah." Patty asked quietly

"Yes?"

Patty leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips, grabbing my hand and lifting me off the couch.

"C'mon. We're going to celebrate" Patty said confidently, her intentions very clear.

We began walking up the stairs, which Patty stumbled on awkwardly, and walked into her room. She put her hand on my chest, beckoning me to stay in the doorway. She walked into the room and disappeared into her closet briefly. When she emerged, she was a sight to behold.

Patty had black see thru stockings with straps that attached them to her black, lace panties. Her top was a matching black lace that barely covered her nipples, but pleasingly revealed the remaining cleavage behind it. Looking at me, she turned 360 degrees, giving me a long look at her firm, tight ass. On facing me again, she shook her breasts strongly, swinging them seductively before me. My heart jumped at the sight, and my cock began to bulge inside my jeans.

I walked into the room, sensually throwing my t-shirt off and onto the floor. Patty said to me "I want you to fuck me Sarah. I want you to fuck me like you never have before." I reached behind my back and un-clasped my bra, revealing my large breasts and aroused nipples to her. "I'm going to eat you up. You look so delicious right now" she said in response to my large breasts swinging in front of her.

I stopped half-way, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, sexily slithering them off, jutting my hips from side to side as they fell to the floor. My cock head was already peaking above my panties, with a slight glisten of pre-cum evident.

"Oh Sarah, you're so fucking hot." Patty said breathlessly, her face flush with anticipation.

"You're so fucking hot Patty. I want to be deep inside you right now" I replied, nearly unable to contain myself.

With that, she pulled me in tightly for an extended open mouth kiss. No matter how many times we had fucked before, each time felt new with her. Her skinny top was quickly disposed of by my hands, as I couldn't wait to suck on her tits. I placed my mouth on her right breast as she kicked back her head with a very pronounced "Oh god yes!" in response. I moved to her left breast and treated it the same, before coming off and grabbing both in my hands and brushing my fingers over her protruding nipples.

Patty slapped my hands away, grabbing at my right breast with both hands, and lifting it to her lips and sucking it tightly. The sensation was thrilling, and more pre-cum dripped off the tip of my cock.

"Oh god, I love your tits so much." Patty said, panting heavily from her heightened arousal.

"Oh Patty, god that feels so good" I responded.

Patty grabbed my panties with both hands and dropped to the floor, pulling them off completely and allowing my cock to spring forth, now fully erect. She grabbed my cock with her hand and started stroking, using her mouth to suck on my left breast now.

I pulled her away, despite the intense sensation, and backed her up to her bed. I tossed her down on it where she fell on her back. She spread her legs in front of me and growled "Fuck me Sarah. Please fuck me."

I climbed onto the bed, and grabbed her black panties, pulling it to the side. Her swollen, wet pussy was in front of me, eager for me to take over. Without hesitation, I plunged my cock into her fully, staying there for several seconds as she moaned loudly "Oh god yesssss!" My shaft was incredibly hard, and I nearly exploded immediately once entering into her tight body.

My sexual drive was intense now, and I began driving back and forth into her. Her beautiful breasts rocked up and down in front of me, heightening the sexual sensation even more. She looked up at me, biting her lip, and placed both hands on my breasts, twisting the nipples aggressively with her fingers.

My hips continued to move in and out of her, as she cried out "Oh god yes, fuck me hard! Oh Sarah, fuck me please!"

"Patty, oh god. You feel so good! Oh god" I screamed out, my hips driving into her with even more force now.

Our breathing was incredibly rapid, and we were both sweating intensely. I could feel my cock begin to twitch as I shouted out "I'm going to cum, Patty, oh god ... oh god!"

Patty was quiet, as her lower back arched, deeply enthralled into a massive orgasm that had made her speechless. Her eyes were closed and her mouth opened as she slowly let out an "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sound while her body began to convulse. The sight of her in intense pleasure drove me to the finish.

Deep inside of her, my cock began exploding. It convulsed six or seven times, each explosion an incredible release. After what seemed like minutes, Patty and I both relaxed, each of us glistening from the incredible orgasms we had both had.

She laid there, still breathing heavily, where she exhaustedly whispered "I've never had an orgasm like that before in my life. Dear god, girl. You are my everything."

Sitting between her legs, I withdrew myself from inside her and fell over, lightheaded from the experience. I laid next to her, covered in sweat and my cock still elongated, but no longer stiff. "I don't know what I'd do without you, Patty" I responded in quiet sincerity.

Patty turned and faced me, and proceeded playing with my breasts, which drew an extended round of laughter out of me.

DaniW
DaniW
765 Followers
12