Sarah Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaniW
DaniW
765 Followers

"Grab the lube, Cullen," I told him quietly. He quickly grabbed the bottle and began to cover his rock hard cock completely.

I crawled into the bed, my hands on each side of Patty's side, and leaned in for another passionate kiss. As we kissed, I began pushing my rigid cock into Patty's wet and accepting pussy.

"Oh Sarah, god yessssssss," she responded as my shaft pushed deep inside of her. She was still tight and her body wrapped around my rigid cock, heightening the sexual pleasure for me as I pushed.

I looked back over my shoulder and commanded Cullen, saying simply, "Fuck me." He also climbed on the bed, grabbing my hips with both of his hands, and slowly began to push his cock deep into my ass.

"Uhhhhhhh, god that feels so good," I cried out.

For a brief moment, the three of us laid still. My cock fully inside of Patty, who was biting her lower lip while staring into my eyes.

Cullen's rigid cock was beating deep inside of me, his breath racing on my back.

I slowly moved my hips back, pulling almost out of Patty and pushing Cullen deeper inside me, drawing my senses into overdrive. I pushed back into Patty, who moaned deeply as I thrust back inside of her. "Yes," she hissed as my shaft buried deeper into her.

She reached up and started pinching her own nipples and massaging her beautiful, tear drop shaped breasts. Cullen lifted his left hand to my breast and began massaging it, making sure to pinch my nipple as well, putting me into sexual nirvana.

"Ohhh, that's good Cullen. Fuck me hard. Grab my big titties," I purred at him.

Slowly and steadily, my hips would pump in and out of Patty, while Cullen's rigid shaft would do the same inside my ass. Our bodies moved in rhythm and the pumping motion steadily grew faster and faster.

"OH god, that feels so ... uhhhhh ..." Patty exclaimed through her panting breath.

"Oh Sarah, you're a goddess. Oh god, you're so fucking hot," I heard Cullen tell me as his cock thrust in and out of my ass, his breath strained from the rapidly increasing movement.

Harder and faster I thrusted, feeling Sarah wince in pleasure with every push. Each push only buried Cullen deeper inside of me, his cock filling me completely with pleasure as well.

As our bodies rocked harder and harder, our sweat beading up considerably, my body began to tingle with the sensation of sexual eruption. My cock began to twitch slightly and I stopped my body to try and prolong the feeling. My stiffened cock was deeply thrust into Patty, whose mouth was opened and her head tilted back, already in the middle of an intense orgasm that was so intense, she had stopped breathing.

Behind me, I could feel Cullen's cock began to convulse and shoot his milky white semen deep inside me.

"Oh shit!" Cullen cried out in sexual release.

At that moment, I let my body go, and my own cock began to erupt inside of Patty, painfully shooting my cum inside of her. My body tingled all over as my shaft throbbed inside of her, filling her quickly. The pleasure was almost too intense, as I let out a "Fuuucccckkkkkkk" from the intensity of the sensation.

For nearly a minute, my cock throbbed and exploded inside of Patty below me. Her body finally relaxed and a wide smile took over her face as she stared into my eyes. Her beautiful eyes captivated me, and I drew in for a long, extended open-mouth kiss that lasted nearly a minute.

Cullen's cock was still rigid and deep inside me as he slowly pulled away, moving away from behind me and moving his face towards ours, where Patty and I continued making out. I pulled away from her to kiss him briefly, and we both began sucking on one of Patty's breasts as she lay there in sexual contentment.

Once we had our fill, I fell to Patty's side as I was accustomed to doing. Cullen stood up, walking into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"Holy shit Sarah. Wow. Holy shit," Cullen said as he moved away.

After a few minutes of laying in the bed together, our bodies still wrapped around one another, I turned my head and looked Patty in her beautiful eyes again.

"I love you, Sarah."

"I love you, Patty."

In that moment, we both knew those words meant something more than they had before, and my heart leapt at hearing them. Our lips met again and we kissed for what seemed like hours, before the night disappeared into our dreams, both of us lying naked on the bed together.

More Changes

–––––––––––––––––––––––-

It probably shouldn't have been a surprise, but when Patty and I woke the next morning, Cullen was nowhere to be found. My initial reaction was to panic, but I remembered that he often got up early on the weekends to go for long runs. I found peace by mentally convincing myself that's what had happened.

Deep down, I knew it was a lie.

For the rest of the day, I did chores around the house with Patty. Despite not hearing from Cullen all morning, we were giggling and playful. Between our chores, we'd come together for some playful kissing, which nearly turned into sex almost every time. We'd pull ourselves away from one another and continue on with our day, but the energy between us was electric. It was going to give in at some point.

I texted Cullen a few times, a little concerned that I hadn't heard from him for most of the day. I began to sense that something was wrong. A few more hours passed before it was dinner time and my concern grew bigger with each minute. Then, I heard a knock on the front door. I ran to open it.

There was Cullen, standing with slumped shoulders. "Can I come in?" he said, in a hushed tone.

"Sure," I whispered back, my heart racing.

Patty was in the living room and read the situation well, disappearing upstairs without me asking.

"Listen Sarah, last night was amazing. I've never seen two more beautiful creatures than what I saw last night," Cullen began, as we sat on the couch, at opposite ends. The distance between us was much greater than the single unoccupied cushion.

"After I got cleaned up, I stood by the bathroom door looking at you and Patty. You were holding her and you both looked so peaceful. Then I saw you look at each other and ..." Cullen continued, his voice beginning to crack a little.

"I saw you tell her you love her," Cullen stopped, a couple of tears trailing down his cheeks.

"It's not like that, Cullen," I said quietly, not fully believing what I was saying to him.

After a brief moment of silence, he continued, "It is Sarah. You may not want to admit it, but you love her. Not as a friend. It's more than that."

I sat there, completely still and silent, realizing that he was probably right.

"I've loved our time together, and I know I was falling in love with you. But I also know that I'm never going to have your heart like that," Cullen said, in an incredible moment of resolve and realization.

"I don't want to get in the way of what you two have, and I think you know what that means Sarah."

"You're dumping me," I said in a cracked voice, tears streaming down my face now.

"I love you Sarah, but you love someone else. It's ok. I'm just glad we had some good times together. God, I'm going to miss your body. Sex with you is like going on a thrilling ride for the first time," Cullen said with a strong voice, his tears having halted.

He moved over to my side of the couch, kissed me on the forehead and whispered, "I'll miss you."

My tears began pouring now, and I watched through blurry eyes as Cullen walked through the front door quietly. It would be the last time I'd see him.

A few minutes later, Patty came downstairs and saw me crying. She sat next to me and began rubbing my back softly with her hand. I continued crying, never looking at her.

"I need some time alone," I said to her, in a sharp tone that I still regret.

"Ok," was all that Patty could respond with, before I jumped up and ran upstairs, retreating to my bedroom.

I knew that everything Cullen said was true, but I wasn't ready to let go of him yet. In my mind, he was what I thought I always wanted. He was the handsome guy with a good body and great personality. He made me feel completely like a woman, even if he was not as open sexually as I would have liked.

He was right, though. I did love Patty. It was more than just the love between two friends, too.

The next couple of weeks were hell, as I wrestled with my conflicting emotions while trying to maintain a normal life full of classes and taking care of the house. I'm not proud to say that I shunned Patty the entire time, rarely talking to her. When I did have anything to say to her, it was short and angry. As the weeks drew on, she avoided me more and more, retreating into her bedroom early at nights.

As more time progressed, I'd walk by her room and I could hear her crying underneath the music that was playing. My conflicted emotions were hurting my closest friend, and I felt completely unable to stop myself. I was becoming a monster, and it only made the situation worse.

After another week of the same, it all came to a head and I was forced to make some decisions, whether I was ready or not.

Giving in

–––––––––––––––––––––-

It was the longest stretch of time that Patty and I had gone without talking. For nearly a month, we had found ways to avoid one another and stay apart. My mind was a mess, and I could barely think straight any more. Finally, on a cold and wet morning, Patty had finally had enough.

She was sitting on the couch in the living room when I walked down the stairs.

"I'm moving out Sarah. I can't take this anymore," she said coldly.

I stopped in my tracks, unable to speak, shock taking over my body.

"You still can't talk to me, your closest friend? What the fuck is wrong with you!" Patty screamed at me from the couch.

It was the trigger I needed to wake me up. Her words echoed in my head and fired up my emotions to a fever pitch instantly.

"Fine! Get the fuck out! I don't want you here or in my life anymore!" I yelled back at her with a voice that sounded disgusted, but was masking my terrible insecurity.

Patty sat on the couch and began sobbing uncontrollably. I watched as she buried her face into her hands, her body convulsing from the heavy tears that were pouring from her eyes.

My heart broke. I couldn't believe what I had just said to her, and I realized this would be a moment that would change my life forever. I took a deep breath and calmed myself, doing my best to flush my mind of the millions of thoughts that had crippled me for the past month.

The thoughts tried to attack me, though. You're a woman, you should be with a man. If you're with another woman, does this mean your entire life has been a lie? You had the guy of your dreams and you let this little bitch screw it up. On and on the thoughts came after me, and more and more I had to fight them back.

Patty stood up from the couch and began to walk towards the stairs, clearly ready to be away from me. I couldn't blame her, but I knew I had to do something.

I grabbed her arm as she walked by me and said, "Patty, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." My face exploded in tears, and I could feel the tension in my body release.

Patty wasn't initially receptive, staring at me through her reddened eyes with a look of pain and anger.

"I've been so dumb. When Cullen dumped me, I blamed you. I got so confused and I didn't know how to react this past month," I said, tears still streaming as they salted my lips.

Patty's expression softened ever so slightly. I could tell I was beginning to get through.

"The truth is, he left me because of you," I said to Patty.

Her expression changed dramatically. Her eyes grew sad and the tears welled up in her eyes again.

"Oh god, why didn't you tell me," she softly questioned, her body no longer tense, her eyes no longer angry.

"He said he could tell that I loved you and that he'd never have that with me," I confided in her, as I had always done.

She stood there silent, waiting for me to say more.

"He ... he was right," I said, so quietly the words almost didn't escape my lips.

"What did you say?" Patty questioned, in a voice that was soft and spoke of yearning.

"I love you Patty. I have for a long time and I'm scared to death of what it means about me. It made me question who I am, and all the dreams I've had since I was very young. I was so mad that I thought I wanted a man like Cullen for so long, but my feelings for you trumped that. I lost the one thing I thought I wanted, and I'm afraid I'm losing you too. I've been so stupid and I've hurt you so much..."

I couldn't speak anymore. My heart was aching, pounding in my chest. I felt weak – like my life was ending. I had come to the full realization of how I'd treated this beautiful, amazing woman and I was overwhelmed by shame and disgust. I was completely choked up and could barely breathe, much less talk.

That's when I realized, it's those dark moments where we feel the most alone that the ones who truly love us rescue us.

As I stood there weeping, she touched me. Her soft, beautiful hand touched my trembling arm and instantly brought it to calm. Her arm reached around my back, pulling me in tightly, my head nestled against hers. We were so close, we shared heartbeats.

"You're so dumb," Patty said to me through her own tears.

"I know," I responded, through my sniffles.

"I love you more than life itself, you idiot," Patty whispered into my ears.

"I think David knew it too. When I was alone with him, I'd talk so much about you. No matter where I went, you were always on my mind. I couldn't wait to get home to spend time with you, even if it was just 5 minutes. I don't care what it means about me, you're the only person I know I can't live without."

In that single, solitary moment, time froze. My tears ceased, as did hers. I looked into her big, beautiful eyes and saw all that I needed to see.

I was home.

I closed my eyes and our lips drew together. Our lips were wet and salty from our tears, but she tasted like heaven. Our kiss was vigorous, and our mouths opened frequently, allowing our tongues to let loose to find one another, wrestling between our teeth and into one another's mouths. In an instant, all of our pent up anger and confusion and frustration was washed away by an unbridled passion.

Patty and I had sex many times before. This was different. This was something far more.

Our breaths quickened as we began devouring each other. It had been a month since we'd last been together, and we were about to make up for all of that lost time. The rain was pounding outside, but we were completely blind to it. Our hearts were racing with anticipation.

My hands were trembling as I reached around her extra-long t-shirt. I ripped it over her head, revealing her perfect tear-dropped breasts and her hardened pink nipples. I grabbed one in each hand, quickly moving my mouth between each breast, sucking them in, flicking the nipples with my tongue vigorously.

"Oh god Sarah, how I've missed this," Patty purred, her body nearly naked but for the purple silk panties she was wearing.

Patty pushed me away and pulled my shirt violently off of me, forcing me to bend over as she yanked it off. The motion popped one of my nipples free from the constraints of my bra, which caught Patty's eye.

"I've missed the girls so much," Patty said sexually, as her teeth wrapped around the exposed nipple, playfully biting on it and sending an electric shock through my body.

"Ohhhhhhh Patty," I muttered, as my body responded to the sensation. My cock hardened quickly in my panties, the shaft barely constrained in the thin, white fabric.

Patty grabbed the front of my bra, popping the clasp to let my large, voluptuous breasts come flying outwards. The bra was quickly thrown aimlessly away as her mouth dived onto my considerable cleavage.

"Ohhhhh shit," I said, suddenly lightheaded from the rapid growth of my cock and the sexual intensity of her vigorously working her mouth on my nipples. I was barely able to stand, so we made our way to the couch, Patty's mouth and lips never breaking free of my body.

"I'm going to fuck you like never before Sarah. You will never doubt how much I love you after what I'm about to do to you."

I believed her.

Patty broke free of my breasts, which were wet and pink from the amount of action she had just shown them. As I sat on the couch, she reached up and pulled my panties off, allowing my cock to spring free. It was painfully erect, yearning to be touched.

Patty pushed my legs apart, moved between them and took the tip of my cock into her mouth. She sucked hard on it, drawing a pronounced "Ohhhhhhhh shiiitttttt" out of my lips.

"Oh god Sarah, you taste so good. I want you deep inside me, I can't stand it."

Her mouth moved up and down my rigid staff, stopping only long enough for her to gain her breath while licking my shaft. She fondled my sack gently with one hand, while she reached up to my breast with the other.

Patty wildly moved my cock in and out of her mouth, driving me to absolutely insane pleasure.

"Oh god Patty, I'm going to explode. Oh god, Ohhhhhhh!" I cried out as my body began to tense up, my cock filling rapidly.

"Let it go Sarah. Fucking let it go," she purred at me.

My cock erupted, shooting rope after rope of my milky white matter into her mouth. She took it all in, never moving from the position between my legs.

When I finished, Patty stood up, pulled down her panties and stood naked before me. Her pussy – as always – was perfectly shaved and eager for attention. She stepped up onto the couch, placing her womanhood in front of my face, where I began to devour her.

My tongue lashed back and forth on the lips of her pussy, then eagerly sought out her clitoris. I knew when I found it.

"Oh Sarah, god that's it. Oh god that's so good," she moaned deeply, her hips thrusting in rhythm with my mouth and tongue.

More and more I pleased her, placing my hands on her tight ass and pulling her close. I squeezed her toned cheeks firmly with my hands, the soft flesh warm in my palms.

More and more I ravaged her, and she continued to mutter "Oh god, oh god" with each movement of my tongue.

Amazingly, my cock – which had gone somewhat dormant – was springing back to life. Growing erect yet again.

"I want to fuck you, Patty. God, I want to fuck you so hard. Please," I begged her, pulling my head away.

Patty slowly dropped to her knees, locking eyes with me. Her face was so beautiful, as she lowered herself slowly onto my now throbbing shaft. Her eyes never left mine, and once I was fully inside her, she locked her lips to mine.

We sat there, Patty straddled on my lap, my cock thrust deeply in her, and kissed for what seemed like hours. Each swash of our tongues stiffened me even more. Our hands actively caressed and massaged every inch of each other's bodies, our breasts drawing a special amount of attention. My skin tingled from the soft brush of her hands. It was as if our hands had never felt one another before, and the feeling of her beautiful, naked body against me was warm and soothing.

"I've missed your body so much. I've missed having you deep inside me. Don't you ever abandon me again, you big dummy," Patty said breathlessly, as she finally broke our kiss.

"Never again, I promise," I responded.

Up and down she moved, her perfect body tight around my cock. Her breasts bounced up and down with the vigorous movement, and the fluidity of her mounds only drove me quicker to a sexual explosion.

"Oh god Sarah, fuck me. Fuck me hard, girl!" Patty moaned out, as her eyes closed while her up and down movements intensified.

"Patty, you're so fucking hot. You're driving me crazy," I responded.

Faster and faster she moved, her hands placed firmly on my DD-cup breasts, massaging them and twisting the nipples for heightened pleasure. I placed my hands on her back, drawing her chest to my mouth, and began to suck hard on her left nipple, twisting the right one with my hand.

DaniW
DaniW
765 Followers