Sarah Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaniW
DaniW
765 Followers

"Oh shit, god that's so good," she cooed.

"Holy shit, I'm about to cum. Oh god Patty, I'm going to explode," I yelled out.

Patty suddenly stopped, her body arched back considerably, making her breasts bounce substantially. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened and her head drifted backwards, with only my hand on the small of her back to support her. Her body began to shake as she made an "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sound that went for quite a long time.

It was the most intense orgasm I had ever seen from her, and as I watched her beautiful body frozen in that sexual unconsciousness, my cock erupted inside of her. I could feel stream after stream of my warm cum pulse deep inside of Patty's tight and perfect body. It felt like it wouldn't end, as I filled her completely, her body still frozen and locked into her orgasm.

"Oh shit, oh god, oh shit. Holy shit. Oh god!" Patty spat out, her body convulsions still going.

My own eruption had begun to subside, as I pulled her perfect, round breast back into my mouth. Her body was so sensitive, I could feel her shiver as my tongue met her beautiful, pink nipple. I kissed the entirety of the flesh of her breasts, moving my lips all around them, wetting them softly.

She grabbed my chin in her hand and lifted it, placing her wet lips against mine. We kissed passionately for another several minutes, my cock remaining amazingly rigid inside of her.

When she pulled her face away, she placed her hands underneath my breasts and bounced them up and down considerably. She watched them as they moved fluidly, giggling the entire time. I relished having her soft hands on me once again.

After a few minutes, she pulled her body off of mine and retreated to the bathroom to quickly clean up. She returned to the couch, where I remained where I was. She sat on my lap again, kissing me softly all over my head and finishing on my lips.

She began crying softly as she said to me, "I love you and we can't ever be apart like that again."

Her words hit me hard as tears filled my eyes. "I love you," I said, knowing I was holding onto the person I loved the most in this life.

We sat there naked on the couch, hugging each other, caressing each other for nearly the entire day. Patty played with my breasts as she often did, and we made love to one another so many times as to lose count. All the while, the rain continued to pour outside, but we didn't notice or care. We had each other, and that was all that mattered.

DaniW
DaniW
765 Followers