Sarah Returns Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

Suddenly he froze as Sarah moved in her sleep again, her legs opening, her wet pussy lips now fully exposed to her nephew's intense scrutiny. Emboldened by the sight and realising that she was not wakening, he moved back up her body and touched her breast. He didn't squeeze, he didn't fondle; he just touched her and thought that he was going to cum in his trousers there and then.

"John, are you still upstairs? You're going to be late for the game."

He cursed his mother for breaking the spell but was also suddenly terrified that her shouting would wake his aunt. Leaving her robe wide open, he silently made his way to the bedroom door. It squeaked as he inched it open and he didn't dare try to close it again. Taking one last glimpse at the naked woman lying only feet from him, he ran down the stairs, desperate not to bump into his mother or Gran and have to explain the huge bulge in the front of his trousers.

Sarah stirred when she heard the door. She opened her eyes and saw the door was open. In her drowsy state she was sure she had closed it but her tired eyes closed again before she had time to question this or the fact that her robe was wide open and her body was exposed to anyone who might walk past her bedroom door.

Part 3

She woke a few hours later, feeling better, but as she opened her eyes that feeling immediately disappeared. Her mother was standing over the bed, looking down, disapproving. Sarah realised her robe had fallen open during her sleep and the older woman could not have made her displeasure at her daughter's exhibitionism any more obvious.

"I just came in to tell you that dinner is almost ready and that Linda's husband will arrive soon. I think it's time you were up and dressed. Try to make sure you don't embarrass yourself, or me, in front of Sandy this evening."

With that, she turned and walked out the door and Sarah felt like the schoolgirl she had been the last time her mother had spoken to her like that. Wrapping her robe around herself, she remembered that she would have to cross the hall to go for her shower. She thought about getting dressed first but, believing that her nephew was still out with his friends, she just pulled her robe more tightly, gathered her toiletries, and hurried through to the bathroom. She only had to take a few steps across the hall but still she got a small thrill knowing she was walking in her mother's house nearly naked.

Reaching the bathroom safely, she closed the door, not bothering to lock it. She remembered how the lock had always been such a bother to use properly and reasoned with herself again that there was only her mother and sister in the house apart from herself. One other thing she remembered was how the bathroom always filled very quickly with steam once the shower was running so she opened the small window just a little, turned on the water and let her robe slip down her body. Naked, she reached behind the screen to test the water, turned on the radio her mother had always kept in the bathroom and stepped in.

The one thing Sarah's mother hadn't told her was that John's football training had been cancelled and he was, at that moment, in his room remembering every detail of his aunt's amazing body. Hearing the conversation between his Gran and her daughter, he had got up off the bed and, opening his door a crack, had watched his Gran leave before, a few moments later, his aunt appeared. Once again, John marvelled at how sexy she was, wrapped in the same robe he had seen her in earlier. Knowing all too well how ineffectual the lock on the bathroom door was, he dared to wonder if he would be able to sneak another glimpse of her naked body.

When he heard the music and the shower begin, he crept across the hall and pressed his ear to the door, listening intently. When the sounds of the falling water changed, he knew his aunt had stepped into the shower. Thinking only of how close she now was, how naked she now was, he reached for the door handle, his hand trembling, and pushed it open.

As the heat from the shower hit his face, he peered through the already thick steam and saw the sexiest vision he had ever enjoyed in his young life. His aunt was humming along to the song on the radio and, if she was aware of her voyeur nephew sharing the bathroom with her, she gave no indication at all. He had never been so glad that his mother had convinced his Gran to have her old shower curtain replaced a few months ago with a perfectly transparent screen and, even though it had taken him and his new step-dad a few hours to fit it, the rewards were now standing naked in front of him.

He watched as she poured some shower gel into her hands and began rubbing it all over her body, the water continuing to run over every inch of her skin making her nephew realise that he had become jealous of those drops running down her long legs. As if to tease him even more, she tilted her head back to let the water soak her long hair, ensuring that her breasts stood out even more and John knew the time had come to release his cock. It was straining within his jeans and he could no longer resist the urge to touch himself.

As he watched her reach for the shampoo, he became even more daring as he realised her eyes would now be tight shut. He steeped even closer, his right hand now wrapped around his throbbing cock and wondered what it would feel like to have his aunt do this for him. She was now facing him but, with her eyes shut, she was totally unaware as he watched the suds from her shampoo drip down over her face, slide over her amazing breasts (he was so envious of those suds) and collect between her legs. Once more he was amazed at how bald her pussy was and pulled on his cock even harder.

As Sarah rinsed the last of the shampoo from her long hair, she turned her back to her unseen nephew, and while this was disappointed him more than a little, it gave him another look at her naked bottom. He nearly came on the spot when she flicked her hair over her head, bent over and leaned forward to make sure she had rinsed all the suds away. John could only stare and revel in the sight of her round, partly opened cheeks and had to bite his bottom lip to stop himself gasping in appreciation.

Just when he thought that his show was over and that he would have to run back to his room to finish off, he watched as she once again picked up the shower gel and began to pour some more onto her hands before rubbing them over the object of his desire. He forced himself to slow down his stroking as he could feel his cock swelling while his aunt began to caress every inch of her wet body. As he watched her touch every inch that he longed to touch, he had to squeeze his cock hard to stop himself cumming.

John was just beginning to think that his aunt may be a slut on the inside but had to be the cleanest on the outside when he realised she was no longer just cleaning herself. As he watched her caress her breasts, causing her nipples to become engorged, it was obvious even to his inexperienced eyes that she was doing more than just showering.

After cleaning herself for a few more minutes, she started tweaking first one nipple then the other, pulling them and rubbing them as water sprayed onto her chest. She seemed to reluctantly release one and slid one hand down her body towards her ultimate target between her legs.

She rubbed a finger up and down her pussy lips and her mouth opened and John was sure he heard a soft moan escape her lips even over the noise of the water and the music. She continued to rub her lips with one hand while playing with her breasts with another, fulfilling John's wildest dreams and most secret fantasies.

As the fingers from her first hand parted her lips, John watched as the other one slid down from her breasts straight to her pussy. He watched intently as his aunt slowly inserted a finger between her lips and began to plunge it in and out. John was wanking furiously now and had to slow down again to stop himself cumming too soon. He was watching the sexiest woman he had ever seen masturbating in the shower and she was completely oblivious to his presence. Sarah then slid a second finger into her pussy and if anything began to masturbate even faster.

As his aunt's pace increased, so did John's and this time he could not hold back. He stared at his aunt cumming on her fingers as he shot his spunk across the bathroom floor and both of their knees seemed to buckle at the same time. As his cock stopped shooting and he watched his aunt lean back against the tiled wall of the shower, he knew he had to get out of there. Tucking his wilting cock back into his jeans, he slipped out of the bathroom and silently closed the door. Only then did he remember the telltale evidence of his white cum on the bathroom floor.

Sarah slowly recovered but quickly dried herself, suddenly aware that her mother might be wondering why she was taking so long in the shower. As she stepped out of the shower, she almost slipped on something on the floor and wondered how she had managed to spill some suds outside the screen. Thinking no more of it, she opened the door, peeked out to make sure there was no-one looking, and ran to her bedroom.

Bursting through the door, she collapsed on the bed in a fit of giggles, wondering where she had found the guts not only to masturbate in her mother's shower but to streak naked across her hall.

Part 4

She decided to wear a long summer dress, wanting to look nice for Linda's new husband but still very aware that she was yet to buy some underwear. She applied a little make-up, got dressed then made her way down stairs. She was just asking her mother and sister if they needed any help with the dinner when she heard the front door open. Following her sister through the living room, she watched her sister and her new brother-in-law hug each other before she could get a proper look at his face. It was then her world fell apart.

Standing beside her beaming sister was the businessman from the plane. Almost in a daze she heard Linda introduce her husband, Sandy, who smiled at her as if seeing her for the first time ever and leaned forward to peck her chastely on the cheek. After all the introductions were over and Linda and Sandy went upstairs to unpack, Sarah moved back to the kitchen to help her mother with her last minute preparations.

Dinner passed without incident and although Sandy made a few comments about the unusual in-flight entertainment, Sarah was almost able to relax a little but that might have been as much due to the copious amount of wine she was drinking to get through this latest ordeal. Just as the meal was about to end and she thought she had survived, Sandy suggested that the two of them clear away the dishes and do the washing-up as a thank-you for all the effort Linda and her mother had made in preparing the meal. Despite some half-hearted protests from his wife and mother-in-law, Sandy insisted and Sarah felt she had no choice but to agree.

As she stood to start clearing away some dessert bowls, she realised that the dress she was wearing, while not looking overtly sexy did show a lot of her small cleavage and Sarah realised why her mother had been glaring at her for some time. Pushing this to the back of her mind, she made her way through to the kitchen, Sandy following quickly behind her.

Trying to act as if nothing was untoward, she offered to do the washing if Sandy would take care of the drying and putting the dishes away. Putting the dishes in the large sink, she turned on the tap and began to busy herself with the task. Smiling to himself at her obvious nervousness, Sandy stood directly behind her.

"It's nice to meet you finally, Sarah, although I do feel as if I know you very intimately already. Linda has told me so much about you but now I think there are things I could tell her too. Would you like to see the recording I made of your demonstration during the flight?"

Sarah spun round at his words, her cheeks already burning in embarrassment.

"Please, Sandy, you must never tell Linda about that or show her anything. I was drunk; I was sleeping but she would never understand."

"Don't worry, sister-in-law; I won't tell her anything if you don't want me to. But I'd like a favour in return."

"Favour? What favour?"

"Well, I was planning to show Linda your little masturbation session once we went to be tonight but you don't want me to do that so I'll have to think of some other way to get her excited. You see, she's not a slut like you; she takes a little while to relax and to get in the mood and I don't feel like waiting tonight. Your show on the plane has got me hard and I want to put it to good use so you're going to help me turn on your own sister. Do you have your phone with you? Good. Give me the number then go and get it. I'm going to finish off in here while you rejoin your mother and sister. I'm going to text you some instructions and I want you to follow them instantly. If you don't, if you hesitate or refuse, your sister, and your mother, will both see my new favourite film. Understand?"

Sarah didn't understand any of it but did as she was told. She wrote down her number for the hateful man leering at her in her mother's kitchen, trudged back up to her room to retrieve her phone then rejoined the other two women in the living room. As her mother poured her another glass of wine, her phone buzzed with the arrival of her first text.

"Sit opposite, Linda."

She got up under the pretext of receiving her wine then quickly took her mother's seat across from her sister.

"Pick up something from the floor."

Sarah stared at the text, not really understanding but bent forward as if something had caught her attention on the carpet. It was only as she sat back up straight that she realised Linda was staring at her or, to be more exact, at her small breasts as they almost fell from the lose confines of her dress.

"Again."

This time when she leaned forward, she held a hand in front of her breasts but was still met by her sister's quizzical look when she sat up.

"What are you doing, Sarah? Have you dropped something?"

"No, I just thought I saw something. It's nothing. Forget it."

"Very good. Now open your legs."

Sarah hesitated for just a second, remembering that she was still naked under her dress, and Sandy came bursting into the room.

"Has anyone seen my phone?"

"No," answered the women's mother. "But I'm sure you could use Sarah's; hers never seems to stop vibrating at the moment." The older woman stared reproachfully at her daughter, unaware that it was her son-in-law who was the source of all the recent messages.

"No, that's ok. I just wanted to show you all something that I'd recorded but I'll have one more try in the kitchen and see if things work out better."

Practically as soon as he walked through the kitchen door, Sarah's phone buzzed again. Her face had turned bright red when he had appeared in the living room and threatened to show her mother and sister what she had done on the plane for she was very aware that that was what he was doing -- threatening her, so much so that she knew what her message was going to say even before she read it.

"One last chance -- open your legs, slut, and do it now!"

Sarah knew she had no choice and did as she was told, pulling up her dress a little and spreading her legs wide open. She dared to look across at her sister whose gaze had returned to between Sarah's legs. After a few seconds Linda lifted her eyes and stared open mouthed at her sister, not able to believe she was doing this in front of their mother, believing that her sister must be even more drunk than she seemed to be.

"Show her some more. Lift your leg onto the arm of the chair."

Sarah knew there was only one way she was going to get through this and that was to drink as much wine as she could so that she could pass out before Sandy forced her to expose herself fully in front of her mother and sister. She gladly accepted another glass of red wine from her mother and nearly gulped it down in one swallow before doing what her wicked brother-in-law had commanded.

When she nonchalantly lifted one leg, seemingly to innocently change her position, she thought Linda's eyes were going to pop out of their sockets as she put one leg over the arm of the chair, causing her dress to bunch up around her waist. Their mother couldn't see anything untoward but Linda had a clear view of her naked, slightly moist pussy lips and, amazingly, seemed to shift her own position for an even clearer view.

Sara was just thinking about this when her brother-in-law returned from the kitchen and asked if anyone needed another drink. She readily accepted and, when she realised that Sandy was not going to be sending any more texts for a while, she allowed herself to relax. So much so that the wine finally had its effect and her eyes gradually became more and more heavy before she fell asleep.

Her mother was quite disgusted by her daughter's behaviour but Sandy pretended to be a gentleman and offered to carry her upstairs to her bedroom. Being a gentleman was quite the opposite of what he intended, however, as he saw this as another opportunity to expose Sarah to his wife even more.

He pretended to try to wake his sister-in-law by shaking her and speaking her name but there was no response. Her mother assured him that once she was asleep like this she could sleep through anything so he leaned over her and began to lift her out of the chair. As if by accident, when his hand when underneath her, he pulled up her skirt and exposed her bald pussy to her sister's intense gaze while her mother gasped at the shame her daughter was causing. Sarah, in her drunken stupor, fell back and her breasts then fell out of her loose-fitting dress and now she lay in her brother-in-law's arms showing everything that mattered to her mother, sister and, worse of all, her brother-in-law. She didn't know anything about it, of course, but in the days and weeks to come, she would often be reminded of this instance.

Sandy carried her up the stairs to her bedroom, feasting on the almost naked beauty lying helpless in his arms. He put her on the bed and closed the door before undoing the buttons on the front of her dress and opening it completely. Unable to contain himself, he kissed her and, putting one hand between her outstretched legs, he ran a finger along her soaking lips, pleased when she moaned as he reached her swollen clit. Tasting her juices from his fingers, he knew he couldn't afford to wait any longer and made the pretence of pulling a sheet up over her to cover her. Even though he knew he wasn't coming back that night, however, he pulled the sheet up her legs only as far as her naked pussy and, as he left the room, left the light on and the door open just a crack so that anyone walking past could look in and see her nakedness.

Part 5

A few hours later John returned home. He had decided to give dinner a miss and had stayed out longer than usual as he didn't want to have to listen to his mother "welcoming" her new husband back home. The walls of this old house were very thin and the moans and groans of pleasure from the rampant couple was something he could do without.

He would have liked to have had another look at his aunt, however, and when he saw her bedroom door slightly open and her light still on, he gently knocked. Thinking she must have fallen asleep with the light on, he stuck his head round the door but she was nowhere to be seen. Mystified, he stepped back and got the fright of his life when he almost collided with her.

She stood there, staring at him but, he realised, she was not seeing him. She turned and walked down the dimly lit hall, her dress still wide open, hanging from her shoulders.

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers