Sarah Returns Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

"Aunt Sarah? Is anything wrong?" he asked, worried. But she didn't seem to hear him as she turned around at the end of the hall and walked back towards him. Worried or not, he couldn't help but take the chance to admire her naked breasts and bald pussy once again, her open dress offering her no protection from his lustful eyes.

As she approached he noticed that, even though her eyes were open, they didn't seem focused. That's when he finally realised she was sleepwalking and he remembered that you're not supposed to do anything to frighten someone walking in their sleep. He gently took her by the arm and began to lead her back to her room when he had a better idea.

"Aunt Sarah, you have to go back to bed now. Why don't I slip this dress off you and take you back to bed?"

He slipped the dress down off her shoulders, revealing her totally naked body to his teenage eyes once more and he longed to lead her back to his own bed but, even with his cock threatening to burst out of his jeans, he knew that wasn't a good idea. Instead, he led her to his mother's room, silently opened the door and peeked in.

The light from the outside streetlamp showed his mother and step-dad lying in the centre of the bed, naked from what he could see, in each other's arms. He led his aunt to his mother's side of the bed, slowly pulled back the sheet, noticed his mother was indeed naked, and helped his aunt into bed beside her sister. As he gently pulled the sheet back over them, he noticed his aunt had automatically cuddled into his mother's naked back and he smiled as he silently returned to his own room, awaiting the fireworks.

Sandy woke early as was his norm and smiled to himself at the memories of last night. His plan to get his wife aroused by forcing her sister to expose herself in front of her had certainly worked and Linda had been like a tiger when they finally got to bed. He lifted his head and got the most pleasant shock of his life as he saw not just his wife but her sister too in bed beside him. Linda had turned to her sister during the night and the two women were now lying facing each other, their breasts pressed firmly together. Sandy thought he had never seen anything as erotic in his whole life and his stiffening cock obviously agreed.

Gently pulling back the sheet, he could see all too clearly that Sarah was naked too; in fact, the two sisters legs were entwined, their pussies pressed against each others. He began to stroke Linda's cheek, drawing the hair from over her eyes, not wanting to destroy this beautiful picture but desperate to see what would happen next.

As Linda stirred at his loving touch, she smiled to herself as her own memories came flooding back. She had missed having Sandy in her bed while he was away but he had certainly made up for it last night. She could still feel the pressure between her legs as if he was still there. Then she realised something was wrong. If she could feel her husband's fat cock pressing into her back, and she could, who was she holding in front of her?

She opened her eyes and squealed in shock as she saw her naked sister lying in her arms. She didn't want to admit to herself that seeing Sarah's drunken exposure last night had turned her on but neither did she want to admit that it was her sister who was causing the delicious feelings in her pussy right now.

"Sarah! What the hell are you doing?"

Her sister opened her eyes in alarm and screamed just as loudly. Jumping out of bed she looked down on her naked sister, her naked brother-in-law, her naked brother-in-law's hard cock and screamed again. At some point she realised she was naked and tried to cover her breasts and her pussy with her arms but all she could think about was getting out of there, away from the anger of her sister and away from the hungry look in Sandy's eyes.

She ran for the door and pulled it open, bursting in to the hall. John had been waiting for this all night and at the first scream had jumped out of bed and ran to the door. He was rewarded by the sight of his naked aunt running down the hall, her breasts bouncing around as she sped to her own room.

His Gran had also heard the screams and had come to her door, only to see the naked bottom of her daughter running into her bedroom, the door slamming behind her. Her head turned as she heard the door at the other end of the hall slamming shut too and she saw her grandson standing in his doorway. He wasn't looking mystified, however; he was looking very pleased with himself and the older woman closed her door quietly wondering where she had gone wrong.

Part 6

Sarah didn't dare leave her room for a good few hours after. She had waited to make sure that Sandy had returned to the office, her mother and sister had gone shopping and John had left to meet up with his friends. Even so, she hesitantly opened the door and looked out nervously. Seeing no-one and hearing nothing, she ventured downstairs to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

She couldn't believe her sleepwalking had decided now was a good time to rear its ugly head after all these years but thought that it might go some way to explaining her actions on the flight yesterday. Still without any underwear, she had decided to dress very carefully today before she went to the local shops. Wearing a thick black blouse and a pair of heavy cotton trousers she felt covered, if a bit warm for the summer weather.

She was just buttering her toast when the back door burst open and Sandy walked in, phone in hand, permanent grin fixed on his face.

"Yes, she's here now. Want to talk to her?"

Handing the phone over to his startled sister-in-law, he mouthed, "It's your mother."

She had no choice but to take the phone from him and bring it to her ear but she kept a watchful eye on Sandy as he sat at the kitchen table and produced a large envelope from his briefcase. As she listened to her mother berate her for her antics in the early hours, she nearly dropped the phone on the floor as her brother-in-law began to spread large photos across the kitchen table.

"Sarah? Are you there? Are you listening to me?"

"Yes, I'm here. Sorry, I was distracted for a minute."

She tried to concentrate on what her mother was saying as she looked in horror at the stills Sandy must have had produced from the film on his camera; stills of her exposing herself on the plane, her breasts and pussy naked for all the passengers and crew to enjoy. Even worse, Sandy had obviously got out of his seat at some point because there were some very explicit close-ups of her fingers plunged deep within her pussy coupled with as many of her face contorting in near ecstasy.

Her mother continued to ramble on as Sandy got up from his chair and stood behind her, right behind her, trapping her against the kitchen table. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her bottom, even through both of their clothes and feared what he might do next. Scared that he was going to molest her, she tried to push herself, and the table away from him but he simply pulled back her hair and whispered in her ear.

"Ask her if she would like to see some photos?"

The implied threat was all too clear: do what I want or the first person to see the photos would be her own mother. She closed her eyes in shame as much to block out the explicit photos as to hide from whatever her brother-in-law was going to do next.

Her mother had by now passed the phone to Linda who was also complaining about her behaviour as she felt Sandy reach round and begin to open the buttons on her blouse. Starting at the top, he undid the one at her neck then slowly trailed his fingers down to the next one. One by agonising one, he exposed her breasts to the air, although he was still unaware of this. He very quickly became aware of it, however, when he reached the last button, opened it, pulled the blouse from her waistband and ran his hands back up her shivering body. When he felt her naked breasts he smiled to himself and leaned forward to whisper in her ear again.

"You really are a naughty girl, aren't you?"

Sarah shook her head, trying to deny the evidence of her naked breasts. Linda, meanwhile, was practically shouting down the phone at her, calling her all sorts of horrible names and all she could feel was the injustice of her situation, that and the fact that her brother-in-law was now kneeling behind her and reaching around her trembling body to undo the button on the waistband of her trousers.

She tried to hold on to them with her free hand but Sandy simply tutted his displeasure and stood up, pressing himself against her as he leaned over to rearrange the photos, reminding her that she really had no choice but to go along with this. As she took her hands away her trousers slid down her slender legs, revealing her nakedness to her brother-in-law once more.

She could almost hear him laugh to himself as he drank in the sight of her round cheeks pressed tightly against his throbbing cock. Sara couldn't believe she was listening to her sister rebuke her as her brother-in-law stripped her. He forced his hand between her legs and the table, pulling her back against his powerful body but, at the same time, allowing him access to her pussy.

Suddenly his other hand came round her too and, as he began to kiss her neck and squeeze her breasts, she almost let out a moan that would have been hard to explain to her sister. He brought both hands to her breasts then and began tugging at her nipples, just as he began to nibble on her ear. Almost imperceptibly she felt herself push back against his hard cock, instinctively looking for some attention between her legs too. Her body had taken over as Sandy returned one hand to her moist lips while pinching her nipples even harder, one after the other.

Although she couldn't believe this was happening in her mother's kitchen, with her brother-in-law, while her sister prattled on down the phone, she began to think that she might even cum. Just then, however, Sandy stopped and, stepping back, he took the phone back out of her hand.

"OK, Linda, I think she's got the message. We'll sort it out between us while you and your mother finish your shopping. I might bring Sarah to meet you. Apparently she's forgotten to bring some things and needs to go shopping herself."

With that he licked her juices from his fingers, leaving her feeling very embarrassed and very frustrated. Telling her to get changed, he informed her that he would wait for her in the car. She had five minutes, not a minute longer.

Part 7

He didn't wait for her. Instead, he changed his mind and decided that he would choose what she was to wear. As Sarah stepped out of the trousers that were now gathered around her ankles, he held open the kitchen door for her, ever the gentleman. She knew that, as she walked through the living room, that he was getting a very good look at her round cheeks once more. For some reason she was no longer embarrassed by this; I suppose he's seen all there is to see by now, she thought to herself. When she began to climb the stairs to her bedroom, however, she seemed to feel the weight of his stare again and her face blushed red once more as she was sure he was staring between her legs, staring at her bald pussy lips, as her legs parted going up from one step to the next.

Once they reached the bedroom, she wasn't sure what was expected of her but had the sense to pull her opened blouse together to hide her naked breasts and tried to cover her pussy at the same time. He almost seemed disinterested in her as he searched her wardrobe until he found what he was looking for. Turning to face her, he handed her a skirt and top and simply stood there, waiting.

It wasn't just any skirt, of course. It was a tiny black leather mini skirt that Sarah had bought as a bet, had only ever worn once, and had packed merely on a whim. She knew that it barely covered her bottom cheeks and without any knickers would leave her very exposed to any sudden movement or change of position.

The top wasn't much better. A white satin top, it was very loose but also very low-cut in front and back. The combination of the two together, along with the pair of high heels, the biggest ones she owned, that Sandy had fished out could easily give the impression that the wearer was a professional lady of the night rather than a respectable teacher. Right at that moment, Sarah didn't feel very respectable as she waited for her brother-in-law to leave the room.

When he told her to hurry up and made no effort to move, she knew that she was going to have to undress and get dressed again in front of this evil man. Undressing didn't take too long as she only had her blouse to remove but it was still very embarrassing to be undressing in her mother's house in front of the man who was married to her sister.

Getting dressed took slightly longer as she had to wiggle her hips, almost suggestively to pull the tight mini skirt on and, of course, Sandy held on to her top while she did so. He smiled lasciviously as he watched her bra-less breasts bounce around while she wiggled and she was sure she saw him licking his lips. The top she hurriedly pulled on, glad to once more be covered but when she sat down on the bed to fasten the ankle strap on her shoes she realised just how careful she would have to be. As she bent forward her top lowered and she could see her own breasts swinging free, unsupported. She could also see her naked pussy between her open legs and she vowed that she would never again be caught without any underwear.

When she stood up again, she went to collect her purse but Sandy told her not to bother with that; he was going to buy her everything she needed as a welcome home present. What he didn't tell her was that he was also going to choose everything and these choices would be his present to himself -- even though she would be the one wearing them.

As they came out the front door, Sarah almost moaned in despair when she saw his car. She should have know it would be a sports car; she should have known it would be very low to the ground and she should have known that she was going to have great difficulty getting in and out of this car while trying to retain some dignity.

Sandy seemed to recognise her predicament; in fact, he had been looking forward to it. He held open the car door and, to anyone watching them, it would appear that, once again, he was being chivalrous. Only Sarah could see the small camera in his hand recording her every move, especially the moment when she had to open her long legs to get into the car. He had instructed her just before they had opened the front door that he wanted a good "up-skirt" shot and she had better make sure he got it. The smile on his face as he got in the driver's side told her that he had got exactly what he had requested, even before he showed her the evidence on the camera. She stared at her naked pussy between her smooth legs and knew that this image would be added to his growing collection of blackmail material.

The trip to the local shopping centre was uneventful although Sarah could feel the cold leather on her naked cheeks as Sandy had insisted that she pull her leather skirt up around her waist for the length of the drive. He didn't touch her but, every time they had to stop at lights, he looked over with a hungry grin at her bald pussy. She was terrified in case anyone stopped alongside them and was able to look down into the car but her luck held up.

The only problem was, when they reached the underground car park, Sandy once again wanted another shot as she got out of the car. She could almost have dealt with that if he hadn't noticed, as she knew he would, the evidence of her pussy juices on his leather seat. He smiled at her, called her a slut, then forced her to clean the seat with her own hand. She couldn't believe this humiliating day was turning her on; she couldn't believe her body was betraying her in this way and she couldn't believe the man her sister had married could be so perverted.

As they took the lifts to the shops, Sarah had a chance to look at herself in the floor to ceiling mirrors and hoped they wouldn't meet her mother and sister while she was dressed so provocatively. How would she ever be able to explain that it was Sandy, nice, kind Sandy who had dressed her like this.

As the lift doors opened, he seemed to be looking for something and, after a short while, he found exactly what he wanted. He led her to a large bookstore which had an outside display of books on special offer. He gave her his instructions then went and sat by two teenage boys, no older than the eighteen year old boys that Sarah taught at school, and waited for the show.

Sarah knew exactly what he was doing and exactly what he wanted her to do. She knew the penalty if she disobeyed him but still she hesitated. In an instant he was at her side again, whispering to her, reminding her of what was at stake, reminding her of the photos, of the film, and reminding her that the sooner she did this the sooner they would go and buy her some knickers. He retreated once more to his seat and waited.

She felt a lump in her throat and tears in her eyes as she realised that she was about to expose herself to two boys in a public place. Keeping her long legs straight, she bent over, pretending she was looking at some books on a low shelf. She felt her skirt rise slowly over her cheeks before she opened her legs and, suddenly, everything was on display. She didn't want to admit it to herself but she could feel her lips tingling and then she heard the first gasp of shock.

The first boy had noticed and immediately he told his friend and pointed straight at her. She wondered if they could see how wet she was and whether they were as instantly turned on as she was becoming. Of course, they were; they were teenage boys and here was a grown woman exposing her bottom and her pussy to their inexperienced eyes.

Holding the position for what seemed like an eternity, she knew she had to wait until Sandy approached her again before she was allowed to straighten up, to cover up. When he appeared at her side, she stood up slowly, her back stiff from being in that position. Sandy assured her that she had done very well, that he had taken a few more photos, and that the boys had taken some too before they rushed off. He heightened her feelings of humiliation by telling her that he had heard them say they were going straight home to download their photos of her pussy and arse to send to all their friends.

Part 8

They finally arrived outside a small boutique that, from the window display, obviously catered for the more discerning customer when it came to lingerie. Sarah actually relaxed for a moment when she entered the shop; she was finally going to have some knickers to cover her bald pussy and this was just the kind of place that she loved to buy them in. She wasn't over enamoured with the fact that her brother-in-law was with her but she put that to the back of her mind as she began to peruse the various racks and shelves. She might not have been just as relaxed, however, if she had seen the smile that had passed between Sandy and the security guard as they had entered the shop.

As she began to choose some items, overlooking some of the more revealing sets that might have tempted her if she had not been accompanied, she made her way to the changing room at the back of the store. Standing there was a stern looking shop assistant, old enough to be her mother, staring at Sarah as if she expected the younger woman to attempt to steal something. Standing beside this formidable dragon was Sandy, still smiling, also holding a collection of bras, knickers and suspender belts, and he hadn't made any attempt at neglecting the sluttier ranges the shop had on offer.

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers