Sarah Scores Big!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

When I get back, there is no doubt; there is a bulge in his shorts. But it can't be his cock! Just the bulge is already half again the size of Ted's cock when he's ready to fuck me! My knees are ready to buckle. Bob stutters, "I... I forgot, I brought in... um your paper from the porch."

He holds it out to me and somehow when I go to take it, I drop it. I bend to get it at the same moment he does, and suddenly we are face to face, a foot apart, almost on the floor. But he's not looking at my face. The night dress has pulled free of my body, and my 36B tits are completely exposed to him, including the nipples that now feel like they're about to burst. His face turns a bright red when he realizes I know what he's looking at, and as we straighten up. He manages to gasp out, "I... I'm sorry, I... its just that ... uh, your robe is...." and he stops right there.

I suddenly realize that the straps have slipped off my shoulders, and my breasts are still completely exposed. I pull up one strap, which doesn't do much good and say, "Oh, I'm so sorry Bob! Is that what's causing that terrible bulge in your shorts? Oh dear, it looks painful!" I am out of my mind beyond all reason now.

And I reach out my hand and let my fingers trail lightly down the length of it. There's no doubt about it, it's a cock! And now it's even larger than before! He shuts his eyes and shudders. "Oh no! You... you can't, Sue would k... Kill us ...!"

I move towards him and put one hand on his bare chest, as the other closes around that bulge. "Don't worry," I said softly, "I certainly won't tell her, and I bet you won't either."

And I lean forward as my hand trails down his chest and nuzzle into the little patch of dark hair between his pecs with a soft kiss, then a lick. I can feel the wetness running out of my cunt, soaking my panties. I can smell myself, so I bet he can too. When his head goes back and his nostrils flare as he moans, I'm sure of it. When I wrap my hand completely around the bulge and squeeze, hard, his eyes pop open again and he gasps out, "Oh fuck!"

I look up to him and smile sweetly, "What a wonderful idea, would you like to?"

Totally shocked by that, he pulls away from me and backs against the door. "No! I can't... we can't... she would never ...!"

His eyes are locked on my exposed breasts, and his hands are against the door, clenching and unclenching. I smile at him again with a look of compassion. "I'm so sorry, Bob, I didn't mean to suggest anything you wouldn't like. But at least, let's relieve the pressure a little bit, so you're more comfortable." And I drop to my knees and pull down his zipper, all in one motion. He has stopped trying to say anything, and has sagged against the door, a look almost of pain on his face.

Now it's my turn to gasp. Oh my god! He's commando! Not a shred of underwear, and that monster cock almost comes right out of the open fly! Before he can say or do anything, I reach in and pull it loose. "Now, isn't that much better?"

My eyes are bulging. I've never seen anything that big, except maybe once in a porno flick my old boyfriend made me watch. Actually, I liked the movie, I just didn't like him much, and he wasn't getting any that way. I wrap both my hands around that fat shaft, and the head is still sticking out. In amazement, I have to lean forward and lick the tip to see if it's even real! The taste of his pre-cum assures me that it is.

He is so hard he doesn't need any support, but I take the tip in my mouth, sucking lightly and gently caressing it with my tongue, and my hands undo his belt buckle and button. The shorts just fall to the floor, and he's naked in front of me. He's almost whimpering and I wish he'd stop. I can't stand men that cry. But when I open wide and start to slide him into my mouth he comes suddenly alive! It's stretching my lips and mouth so much it almost hurts, but I have to see how much of him I can get into me, and I alternate sucking and licking his shaft, getting it nice and wet, and trying to take a bit more of it each time.

Suddenly, I feel his hands on my head, and he's pressing. Mmmmmmm, I love it when he tries to force me to take it! He's also gasping, but he manages to get out, "Oh god, oh shit! Sue won't do that, she says it's too big! All she'll do is suck the tip and lick it. Oh my god, please don't stop! That feels so fucking good!"

I pull back my lips long enough to smile at him again and say, "Don't worry, baby, all I want to do is make you feel good! Let's see how much of this I can take!" Spurred on by his now obvious lust, I am determined to do a great job!

My mouth is so wet now I am almost drooling and I run my lips down both sides of his amazing cock, getting it soaking wet. When I slip my lips back over the tip I push harder and I slide down several inches all at once, until the head gently touches the back of my mouth. I am pleased to discover that his shaft is not quite so thick, once I get past the head, and my mouth is not so stretched. In fact, the smooth skin and rough contour feels good as I start to rock gently back and forth, sliding as far as I can, then almost to the head again. He has regained his composure, and his hands are guiding me now, not forcing me but regulating the speed of my strokes.

He begins to chant, "Oh fuck, oh god, yes yes yes, take it take it take it!"

"Don't worry baby, I will," I think as I slowly tighten my lips around him.

Knowing this is something he can't get at home is my trump card, and I know I have him now. He will be amazed at how good a cock sucker I can be! Already that thick shaft is starting to feel natural, and I love having my mouth absolutely stuffed with him when I take him as deep as I can. He'll never make it into my throat, but I'll take every millimeter short of that.

In fact, it feels so good I'm getting wetter and wetter, and I reach one hand down and pull up my gown till I can reach under and touch myself. I can't pull the panties down, but I push them aside and shove two fingers into myself. That feels so good it makes me moan, even with his cock in my mouth, and in turn, the vibrations make him shudder. My fingers don't fill me like his would, so I add a third, trying to prepare myself for this magnificent tool! I start bouncing up and down slightly, trying to take the fingers stuffing me at the same time I continue to suck him. His hold on my head tightens, and he starts moving me back and forth faster and faster. He's gasping and moaning, and I know he's getting close, but I haven't worked this hard to have him cum down my throat!

I wrap my hand around his shaft again and grasp him tight, using the leverage to slip him out of my mouth. A stream of saliva runs off his cock and out of my mouth, dripping onto the floor. I push myself up from my knees and look him right in the eyes, seeing nothing but lust there. "I showed you what I can do," I almost growl at him, "time to show me what you've got!" Actually, I feel a little nervous about that gigantic rod, but, if Sue can take it, so can I!

Long beyond worrying about correctness and consequences, he's taking control. One hand reaches out and grabs my night dress, yanking it down my body in one swipe, with a snarl. In the next moment, I'm in the air, squealing as I'm hoisted off the floor by his arms as he says one word: "Bed?"

"Back there!" I gasp and manage to point past the kitchen.

When we get to there he doesn't stop and we both end up on the bed together, his body half on top of mine and his arms crushing around me. His lips roughly press against mine and he rams his tongue deep into me. I realize that maybe a long cock means a long tongue too! One of his hands finds one of the breasts he had been staring at, and he palms it, squeezing hard and pulling. Oh, damn, it hurts a little, but it feels soooooooooo good! Once on the bed I get a hand loose and grab his cock again, stroking it hard and fast. He groans and starts thrusting into my hand, as he pulls back from me and sits up. He reaches over and grabs my soaked panties with both hands, yanking them down to my knees with in one pull. I manage to kick them off and he leans to me again, this time sucking one of my tits into his mouth. His lips clamp around my nipple and squeeze as his tongue grinds against it. It's my turn to moan, and I arch my back, trying to force more of myself into his hot wet mouth. The nipple is rock hard, and it feels soooooooo fucking good.

I know he's going to fuck me with that enormous cock, and I couldn't stop him now if I wanted, which I don't. After all, I started this. But I'm shaking a little with raw lust, anticipation and desire, and a little nervousness about what it's going to feel like. I'm hoping he's under control enough not to ram it into me too fast, fearing I'll be split in half if he does. On the other hand, a little part of me actually wants that! What a thought: death by cock impalement!

The suction on my breast suddenly ceases, and I think he's finally going to do it, but instead, I feel his teeth clamp down on my swollen nipple and he lifts his head, pulling and stretching me! Oh god! It hurts, but it's wonderful! I groan in pain and moan with pleasure at the same time! Finally he releases me, and his lips cover mine again. I know this is it. For better or worse, I'm going to know what that thing feels like! Our bodies grind together, both ready and wanting.

But when our lips part he turns and yanks open the drawers of my nightstand. I look at him, wide eyed as he turns to me and says, "Lube?" I should have thought of that! "Top drawer, dresser," I use it for my toys! I gasp and I start to rub my clit, not wanting to lose any of the high I'm on. He finds the container and squirts some of it on his hand, quickly working it onto his cock. I gasp once more and bite my lip when I see it again. I want it so bad, and I have no idea how that is going to fit in me! But I know he's going to show me, one way or the other. As he climbs back on the bed I spread my legs wide, propping my head up on a pillow. I need to see this! He grabs another pillow and shoves it under my ass.

Suddenly, he strokes my pussy a couple of times, and then thrusts two fingers into me! Oh shit that's good! But totally unexpected. He doesn't waste time and finger fucks me hard and fast. I was already wet, but now I'm sopping, and I'm guessing that's what he wants. I'm crying and moaning, and my hips start rolling. In frustration, I finally gasp out, "Come on, you know I want it, fuck me for god's sake!"

"Thanks to you, I want it at least as bad as you do, but I don't want to hurt you. I might want some more some time!"

He moves between my legs, and I pull my knees up, trying to open wider. As he takes it in his fist he says, "Relax, it's just a big cock." Yeah right!

And he presses it against my hole and pushes, not really hard, but steady pressure. And nothing happens. Oh my god, am I a failure? Suddenly, he gives a little thrust with his hips. And it's in me! I moan, more from tension than anything else. I feel terribly stretched out, but not really much else. The pressure is relentless, and I begin to realize that, very slowly, it's sliding into me! And I moan again; now I feel a little pain but OH! It feels good!

In my fixation on size I had almost forgotten, it is just a big cock, and that's what it feels like! And I remind myself, I love cock! I need it! And suddenly, I want more! I raise my hips to him and it slides further, without much resistance really. The lube is doing its job, and I'm taking him! And oh fuck, it feels wonderful! But as he gets deeper, I get tighter. Nothing like that has ever been in me before. He hesitates and pulls back, then starts shallow strokes, which feel great now.

My body is adjusting to him! Again he pushes, and goes even deeper than he was before, and it feels much more normal now. My hips start to roll, and though he is not totally inside me yet we are fucking! And this is the stud I have been leching after for as long for as long as I can remember. I finally take my eyes away from the sight of his cock impaling me and look at him. He's smiling now. "OK?"

"Way better than ok," I respond breathlessly, suddenly realizing I have been forgetting to breath. "Oh damn, its good! Fuck me Bob, dammit, I want it all!"

Without another word, he starts to fuck me harder, and I can feel him going deeper with every stroke. All at once, I feel his large balls start to slap against my ass, and realize, he's all the way in me! And oooooooooh, I feel so full, but I feel so good! I still feel stretched, but it doesn't hurt, and it's getting better all the time. My hips have been rolling in time with his thrusts, but now I start answering with a vengeance, thrusting harder and a little faster, wanting to know what it feels like to really be fucked! I also am feeling the familiar excitement increasing, and I realize, I may actually cum on this huge cock! Oh god, it's so good, and I moan and arch up to him! He can sense my eagerness and I can feel him matching it.

"Oh fuck! You're so tight! Keep it up and you're gonna make me cum!"

Damn, now I am making him feel it! With renewed determination I start to fuck him harder and faster, ramming myself up onto him with every one of his thrusts. He's working hard now, gasping for breath, and I can see a sheen of sweat on his forehead. He really is a stud, but I'm matching him and giving him all he can handle! I start feeling shivers going through my body, from the excitement of the moment and from an impending orgasm. He grips my hips and starts pounding me! I'm bouncing on the bed with the force of his thrusts, but still rolling my hips, matching his rhythm.

Suddenly I feel a quivering deep in my cunt, and know I am about to cover his cock with my cum! I close my eyes and grab the sheet, my little cries getting louder and higher with every thrust. I realize this does feel different! I am so full my cunt can't contract around his cock as much, and I just feel tighter and tighter! He groanssss deeply, and I know he feels it too. Oh fuck, He goes into overdrive, and I begin to wonder if my body can take the pounding! But suddenly it doesn't matter, as I scream and writhe under him, one of the strongest orgasms I've ever felt slamming into me like a truck.

He jams his giant tool into me and grinds, pinning me to the bed. As I arch and moan under him, my hips feeling like they will never stop. I am suddenly aware that his head is back and he's starting a low growl. I feel him buck and thrust and I know he's cumming too. I vaguely wonder if he cums in proportion to the size of his balls and cock, because if so, I'll have a flood!

I finally catch my breath, and I see him, leaning over, staring down at me. "Damn, you're good, Sarah!" He says.

"Likewise, Bob," I answer, "I never felt anything like that before!"

Of course I've been fucked harder, longer, and more imaginatively before, but never with a dick like that! And I almost drool at the thought that hits me, that I want it again, too! I'll bet he can do more with that cock than just missionary. He slowly collapses on top of me, but that monster is still buried in me, though smaller now, and even though his weight makes it a little hard to breath, I really don't want him to move yet, as I relish the feeling. He leans down and kisses me, and I bask in the glow, partially from being well fucked and partially from the satisfaction of knowing I can handle that cock!

I just hope he knows, I'm not done with him yet! He finally rolls off of me and it's my turn again. As he lies on his back, eyes closed, I crawl up onto his chest and gently kiss him. He doesn't respond at first, but I gently run my tongue along his lips and I can feel him shiver. I run my hand slowly down over his stomach and down his hip, knowing his cock will not be ready yet, and he takes a deep breath and I feel his arms wrap around me. When I kiss him again, his mouth opens, and I gently slide my tongue between his lips. His lips start to move on mine and I hear a little groan from deep inside of him.

I run my hand gently over his soft cock and I feel him stretch, the tension building in his body again. I know he's fighting with himself, wondering if he should do this again, but when I wrap my hand around his shaft and start to pull, he groans, "Ohhhhhh, FUCK!" and his arms tighten around me. This time his tongue slides into my mouth and when I squirm on top of him he runs his hands down over my ass, grasping and squeezing my round cheeks.

He's into it now, and without the preoccupation of how his cock and my body will get along, I think this could be something special. A new partner is always exciting and I can't wait to find out what he likes, what he knows ... and what I can teach him! And of course, I wonder if there will ever be another opportunity after this weekend. Anyhow, I'm making the most of it right now!

His cock has hardened in my hand, and I start to stroke it slowly as we grind against each other. He spreads his legs and I reach a little farther and gently fondle his balls. He gasps, but shifts to give me better access. Mmmm, check, one thing I know he likes.

I feel his arms tighten around me and he rolls me over onto my back. Pushing up, he stares down at me and I wonder what he's thinking. But I can feel that hard cock pressing against my leg, so I don't really care very much. He leans down and kisses my breast, gently now, then licks his tongue gently over the tip, which instantly hardens. He lowers his lips over my hard bud, and sucks it in and I gasp, then sigh, then arch against his mouth. God, I love that! His tongue gently circles my nipple, and he tries to suck a bit more of my breast into his mouth. Mmmm, check, a breast man, and a rather romantic one, at that.

I feel his hand slide down my body and cover my pussy. When his fingers start to stroke my lips I roll my hips and push myself against his hand. He moans as he lets his fingers slip into my slit, which has been wet and waiting for him. He uses the moisture to get me wet and slippery, and strokes up and down. Suddenly, he curls his fingers and pushes them into me. This time he's gentle and takes his time pushing them all the way in, then strokes in and out more or less in time with his suckling on my breast. It feels like he's using two fingers, which is just right. Mmmm, check, knows his way around a pussy.

He's got me gasping already, and pushes up from me and quickly moves down between my legs as I spread them wide for him. He starts kissing inside my thighs, first one, then the other, using tongue, lips and teeth to tease me. Oh, fuck! I love that! I'm panting now, and my hips are rolling, lifting my wanting pussy into the air. I feel his warm breath on it and his lips kiss me gently. But the next moment, his tongue is in my cunt and I can hear him licking the creamy juices out of it. Ahhhhhhhh, yes!

He grinds his face into me and I can tell his arousal is increasing rapidly. When his tongue runs the length of my slit, I shiver and gasp as it brushes over my clit, and the next second his lips are sucking on it, his tongue grinding against the little bud peaking out of its hood. Now I shudder and shake, and my hands grab at his hair, pushing his head down against me. He's not going to stop that till I'm ready! And then I'll be ready to fuck! I'm squirming on the bed, totally unable to lie still, and I have to keep pulling my legs up and down to relieve the excitement and tension. Finally he looks up at me and smiles, and gets what he's looking for. "Oh god Bob, come on and fuck me!" Check, knows how to get me hot and ready!

Actually, though, it's my turn and I want to fuck him! My hand in his hair pulls him up from my pussy and I slide away from him. I move down the bed and put my hands on his chest, pushing him onto his back. Quickly I grasp that jumbo shaft and smile up at him as I slip my lips over the head. God, he's already got pre-cum running from his cock, and I slurp it up as I run my tongue around that big head. He gasps and shudders, and his head goes back onto the pillows. I've already given him a blow job so he knows what's coming, and we both know he wants it. My mouth is soon dripping wet, and I force my mouth down over his large head and quickly swallow his shaft. Oh fuck, I love the feel of that big dick in my mouth! I bathe his shaft in my spit, and as soon as it's wet and slippery enough I start bobbing up and down.

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers