Sarah, The First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DAMN, Richard, I wish I still bled! I would LOVE to watch you enjoying my bloody pussy!" She paused then and said, "Well I think we should go to the bed now."

"Me too," Richard agreed and finished taking down her shorts and under pants. She put out a hand onto his shoulder to balance herself and raised first one foot out of them and then the other. He dropped them, along with the socks he peeled off of each foot, behind her with her blouse and bra. He watched and enjoyed seeing her decidedly plump body jiggle and joggle as she walked over to the bed and rolled herself onto it. He quickly undressed and then kneeling on the bed beside her, he kissed her mouth and chin and down her throat. Richard moved to her chest where her large breasts drooped off toward the sides of her rib cage. He massaged first, caressing it in both hands, rubbing his palm and fingers over and around her thick nipple. Leaning down to it he nuzzled around and over it with his nose and mouth, lips and tongue, teasing her nipples with flicks of his tongue, nibbles from his lips, then took it into his mouth and sucked on it, drawing in more and more of her titty, areola and nipple. Moving to the other side, he licked and kissed her nipple, then raised the massive globes and licked and kissed underneath each one. Still moving down, kissing and licking, he followed several of her stretch marks, pressed his tongue into her belly button and licked there, swabbing it out with his tongue, then moved down the thin reddish line of her abdomen, from her navel and down into the thick graying, black thatch of pu hair. By the time he'd reached the tops of her hips and flanks, she had raised her thighs back and her hairy thatched pussy crease gaped widely opened and he saw her sex organs for the first time. They were truly beautiful to him!

He moved around her raised back legs and feet and settled himself onto his belly. His hungry, inquiring eyes and mouth searched her crease. The thick, hair covered outer lips splayed wide. Her wet inner petals, still soaked with her urine, clung one to the other and Richard separated them with his tongue, laying them opened, one to the left and one to the right. At the apex of her substantial and swollen, bloody engorged inner lips, her sensual organ looked like a disfigured brownie/pink finger had tried to grow in her crease. It sprouted from its dark brown source into a pinker and pinker mass as wide as the man's thumb and as long as his index finger, ending in a miniature, shiny crystalline looking penile head complete with clear slippery fluid leaking from a tiny opening in the end of it. In the pinky valley of her now delicious smelling cunt, her wee wee opened out into a slight protrusion, maybe an eighth of an inch, flared slightly at the distended opening. The flesh of her cunny varied in pinky/brownie colorations, darker and darker at the outside edges up into the curly gray/black pubic hair on the outer lips of her crease and up into the thatch on her mound. Down from her urethral opening her pussy gaped opened an inch around and two inches up into her vagina. She worked the muscles of her vaginal canal to the extent that she still could, partially closing off the ridged, rosy colored depths and the furls of flesh making up the opening up into her.

With nothing more than a glance farther down at her soiled anus and anal area between her spread bottom cheekies, he moved back to the top of her crease. Smelling and then licking her, he inhaled her scents, the strong uriney smell and now the QUITE STRONG womanly aroma of her pussy mixed with the pleasant stink from between her bums. "OHHhhh, RICHARD, yesssss ... Lick me ... OH THERE ... oh gaaawd, man ... YESSSS," she moaned her approval and arousal as the man worked on her, pulling the pissy flavored pinky flesh up into his mouth and sucking on it. He licked up the length of her organ and back down to its leaking wet end and took it into his mouth and sucked on it. "Oh my gaaawd, Richard ... that feels gooooood ... AHHHHH YESSSssssssss ... suck my little girl cock," she breathed out as he licked and kissed and sucked her cunny flesh, her clitty organ and the slippery wet little head of it until she was about to climax into his mouth. "OHHHhh, RICHARD, you're gonna make me cummmm. Ohhh yeahhhh ... OH YESSS ... OH SUCK MY CUNT, Richard. MAKE ME CUMMMMM! ... OH GAAAWD YESSS ... OH YESSSS, OH RICHARD ....... YES .... I'M CUMMMMING!" The slippery fluid trebled in quantity as the little organ squirted once, Twice, THREE TIMES ... then oozed a brief steady little stream of slippery musky tasting fluid that trailed down past her uriney opening. Her wee wee dribbled and leaked salty, uriney brine and her pussy THROBBED AGAIN AND AGAIN and expelled small wave after wave of musky, creamy cunny juices from her vaginal opening into Richard waiting mouth and onto his lapping tongue. He swished the mixtures of her bodily fluids around in his mouth and swallowed, swallowed again and a third time as she came COPIOUSLY INTO HIS MOUTH.

"Oh baby," Richard said as he raised up, ready to finally fuck her for the first time. "You are absolutely delicious down here," he said wiping up and down in her cunny crease. "I'm gonna cum pretty fast, hon," he told her raising his fingers up to his face and nose and mouth to taste her yet again. "Sorry, but it has been a long time!"

"That's okay, sweetie. Scoot up here and fuck me." She put out her arms to the man as he raised up. He stroked his cock a few times to make sure it was good and hard for her and dipped the head of it into her opening. He pressed slightly forward then pulled back, wetting the head of his cock in her drooling pussy opening before he slid it in, little by little, OH SOOOO ENJOYING the feel of it going into her opening. He pressed on, slowly sliding the whole of his cock the rest of the way up into her pussy. He settled onto her big tummy and kissed her mouth as he fucked her in and out ... In and Out ... OH GAAAAWD! He fucked her wet stinky pussy as they kissed. She was licking and lapping at the man's face and mouth, sucking in his tongue into her own mouth, enjoying the scent and flavor of her own sex and he felt his climax thundering through his groin and out through his cock.

Working it into her, pounding the base of it against her opening, grinding his pu hair against her still throbbing clitoris, he told her, "Ohhhh Sarah, I'm gonna cummmm in you!"

"Yesss baby ... YESSS ... FUCK ME ... pound your dick up my pussy, baby," she said. "Ohhhh gaaawd yesss ... OH FUCK ME, RICHARD ... I can cum again ... FUCK ME!" As Richard fucked her in and out, she moved her hips up and down to meet every stroke of his cock into her pussy and to feel him pulling it out to push it into her again and again, grinding the base of it and his own pu mound against hers, until they both began to climax. "UHHHmmmm YESSSS, baby. Cum in me ..." Richard squirted the first intense gobbet of jism into her. "Ohhh HONEY, YESSS, give me that cummm ... YESSS ... oh FUCK ME ..." He squirted a second time. "SQUIRT THAT JISM INTO ME ... pump that cum into my pussy, baby," she encouraged her lover.

Richard collapsed onto her and she held him in her arms as he ground his cock and pu hair into her pussy and crease and against her cunny and clit. "OHHHhhh Sarah ... OH FUCK that feels goood! Uhhhmmm yeaaah ... OHHHH, gaaawd," he felt squirt after squirt of his thick jism into her hot throbbing, almost SUCKING pussy as he came, throbbing inside of her again and again, until they both fell quietly immobile in each other's arms.

12