Sarah the Punk Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah plots her revenge.
791 words
3.8
31.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lusid1
lusid1
19 Followers

Chad surprisingly behaved himself for the next couple of weeks while I laid the groundwork for my true revenge. This mainly consisted of smiling at Sandy each time I saw her (which always caused her to blush slightly and shift uncomfortably much to my amusement) and otherwise making sure she noticed me (especially in a slightly sexual way) almost every time that I saw her.

Then, of course, Chad inevitably grew more and more confident that my promise of retribution was just an idle threat and he therefore started to get cockier and cockier. Knowing Chad as I did, I had counted on this happening and had actually planned to wait until his cockiness was back in full swing before launching my plan so that when I sprung my little surprise it would wound his pride all the more. Which, what this meant was that a full three weeks after his rape attempt Chad apparently decided it was time for him to start getting back at me by trying to ruin my reputation around school. Of course, Chad apparently failed to notice that not only was I not the type to care about my reputation at school, but also that his attempts were pointless being as I did not even have a reputation at school to begin with due to pretty much being a loner.

Anyways, as the story around school apparently had it, one of the Jock Block thought I was "fuckable" and mentioned this to Chad who promptly remarked that I was a lousy lay –along with several other similar remarks depending on the version of the rumor.

Now, given the nature of gossipers, I was fairly certain that Sandy had yet to hear of this and thus used it to my advantage by going to her directly with it.

"Sandy!" I called as I hurried to catch up with her as we each were making our way across campus to the stupid tennis class that we shared.

"Yes, um…?" Sandy asked as she searched her memory for my real name.

"I'm Sarah," I supplied. "Look, I just heard something yesterday that I think you need to know."

"Like…?" She asked skeptically.

Spotting a picnic table nearby I steered her towards it as I explained, "Well, Chad has apparently started a rumor going around that he has slept with me and that I'm a lousy lay." I bluntly stated. Then, as I saw the anger starting to build, I quickly added, "Wait. There's more.

"Remember that dance last month that the Drama club sponsored?" After her perfunctory and terse affirmative I quickly related the relevant events of that night.

"If this is true, why haven't you gone to the cops?" Sandy asked once I had finished.

"Come on Sandy," I scoffed. "I know the Chief is your uncle and that he thinks Chad is like some type of god or something. Also, he's been trying to get his hands on me ever since he busted my dad for dealing weed when I was 14. Now, do you really think that I would be taken seriously?"

"I guess not." She grudgingly conceded. "But why would Chad try to rape you and all?"

"Because I humiliated him in front of his friends is why." I sighed.

"But why are you telling me all of this now?" Sandy asked again, "I mean I'm sure I would have heard from one of my friends by now if he were really saying all of this. Wouldn't I?"

"Look, try putting yourself in their place," I explained, "If it was one of your friends and you knew that by telling her she would get mad at you and quite possibly hate you, would you want to be the first one to tell her?"

"I…I guess not." She conceded. "But then why are you telling me if you knew I would get mad at you?"

"Because I not only have nothing to lose by telling you, but I also thought that you might want to get back at him yourself."

"How?" Sandy asked after a slight moment as she slowly warmed to the idea and as her anger found a new outlet.

Stepping close, I slowly ran my fingers down the side of her neck and around her breast in a loose spiral. Then, leaning in close until her eyes widened as she thought I might kiss her, I breathed suggestively, "Think about it." Then I gave her a quick peck on her cheek (to help in case she was being dense) and calmly walked away; leaving her there to try and figure out just what I had suggested and to struggle with wether or not she was altogether comfortable with what I had suggested.

lusid1
lusid1
19 Followers