Sarah the Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah gives herself totally for the first time.
1.7k words
4.07
54.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
23 Followers

Chapter 1: First Humiliation

We met for the first time at a country pub... quite close to your home... but not to close. I sent a text telling you that I was waiting in the car park, as previously agreed. You replied a few minutes later to say that you were on your way. I had given you my car registration as well... partly for your added safety, although you knew that various people would see us together before we left. You soon arrived and glanced around before seeing my car and parking next to me. We said our Hellos and went into the lounge bar where I bought drinks for us both.

You were dressed as I had requested... a longish skirt and a pretty, white blouse... Sarah the consummate Professional woman... soon to become Sarah the Slut for a few hours. You were wearing black stockings... I had asked for suspenders too... and high heels. I had also asked you to wear a thong. I hoped it wouldn't be long before I found out for myself about the suspenders and thong.

You were nervous at first but soon relaxed. We finished our drinks and decided it was time to go to your house for a few hours of excitement and fun... and a lot of humiliation for you... and a huge helping of pleasure for me... and great satisfaction for both of us.

We drove to your house... me following your car... and parked next to each other. As we walked towards your house, I reminded you that as soon as we were inside, I would use you for my pleasure... you would serve me silently... unless asked a direct question... but if you wanted to stop at any time, you would use our agreed "code word".

We went in through the front door and I shut it behind us. You went to the bottom of the stairs and paused... then started to walk up slowly. You knew I would be putting my hand up your skirt as I followed you up... I knew you would feel very humiliated... letting me do that so soon after we had met. But you just walked slowly up... as you felt my hand moving up between your legs... my fingers brushing against your thighs as your legs moved... and my finger tips reaching right up to your thong. As we got to the top, I pulled my hand back down... and slapped you lightly on your bottom... and said "Good Girl!"

I followed you into your bedroom and sat on the corner of the bed... and told you to come and stand in front of me. You obeyed and stood with hands behind you and your eyes closed... your tits pushing towards me just a few inches away from my face. I started groping them... squeezing the flesh through your blouse... and quickly finding your nipples, already starting to go hard. I knew that you must be feeling humiliated... standing submissively like this less than an hour after we had met... with me playing with your lovely, full tits.

Then I ran my hands down your body... sliding them around behind you so that I could feel your buttocks. You trembled slightly as my hands started working their way down your thighs... but you stood still and your eyes remained closed. I told you to move your legs further apart... you knew what was coming. Then I put one hand under your skirt and up between your legs... soon reaching your stocking-tops and finding your suspenders... then moving over the bare flesh towards your crotch.

I soon found your thong... and told you that you had pleased me with that and with the suspenders... and I would be rewarding you soon if you kept behaving yourself. Then I told you to hold your skirt up for me... so that I could admire the view... knowing that you would feel more humiliation doing that for my pleasure so soon after we had met. You looked great! Your stockings, suspenders, thong and heels were perfect for your first submission to me. I admired the view for a minute or two... using my hands to stroke, feel and grope your buttocks and thighs. Then I slowly removed your thong... leaving your cunt exposed and ready for my pleasure.

Then I moved around behind you and unzipped your skirt... you wouldn't be needing that for a while. Then I unbuttoned your blouse and removed it... not hurrying... I wanted us both to enjoy the experience to the full. Then I told you to bend over the bed... keeping your legs straight. I pushed your head down close to the bed... leaving your buttocks high in the air... just begging for my attention. I would be spanking those buttocks very soon now... you knew that you needed some "punishment"!

But first I wanted to feel your cunt. I knelt behind you and spread your buttocks with my hands to see your pussy better... I could see it was already open and wet. I tested it with one finger... sliding slowly into your welcoming and very wet cunt. I told you again that you had pleased me... so I sat on the bed and pulled you down and over my knees. I teased your cunt again before lining up my hand to spank you... I wanted to make sure you remembered this first spanking. I put one arm across your back to hold you firmly and raised my other arm. I brought my hand down onto your right buttock... and then again on the left one. I repeated this on each buttock twice more... not hard... just a reminder that you had been a naughty girl... and were giving yourself for my pleasure. I asked you if you had enjoyed it so far... you simply replied "Yes Sir, Thank You, Sir!".

I stood you back up and pulled your head back... I kissed you hard and long... our first kiss. Then it was time to remove your bra... your beautiful tits were too tempting to ignore any longer... I sat on the bed again... right in front of your bust... and I told you to remove your bra... slowly... the act of reaching around behind you made your tits stand out even more... and I wanted to enjoy the moment when they were first fully exposed to my view. You duly obeyed... unhooking it but not releasing the straps straight away... then slowly letting the cups fall away... and letting your tits fall into my welcoming hands. I squeezed the flesh and felt the nipples... squeezing them and twisting them a few times... teasing you... I would play with them again later.

I wanted to use your mouth now... but decided it was time to bind your arms and blindfold you first... and take a few pictures too... you looked so good like that... your lovely full tits on display and begging for my attention.

I motioned you down onto your knees... and pulled your arms around behind your back... positioning you so that each hand was holding the other forearm. I pulled the rolled strap from my pocket and wound it around your arms... finally threading the end through the fastening and pulling it tight. You were helpless now... mine to use and enjoy. Then I put the blindfold over your head and adjusted the straps so that you could see nothing. My slut Sarah had submitted completely!

It was time for some pics. I moved around you with the camera, moving your legs slightly to get a better angle... then I took several from the front... some more from the side and then around behind you... then I pulled you up and moved you towards the bed... telling you that I wanted you to kneel on the bed with your legs spread for some pics of your bottom and cunt. With your arms bound, your shoulders and head were down on the bed, your buttocks raised and legs apart... your cunt exposed, wet and ready for my use. I took several pics... I wasn't rushing... carefully positioning myself... moving your legs a little further apart... composing the picture... knowing that you would feel so humiliated in that position so soon after we had met... I kept taking pics... the last few from very close... some with the fingers of one hand holding your cheeks apart... exposing your cunt even more.

Then I turned you over onto your back... a little awkward with your arms bound... then I spread your legs wide... and took some more very humiliating pics... you would enjoy seeing those later.

My cock was more than ready for some attention now... and I knew that you would have to work hard to suck it properly without using your hands. I pulled you up from the bed... and pushed you back down onto your knees... I held your head with one hand and my cock with the other... and guided your mouth onto my cock. I told you to suck me slowly... I held your head, thinking that you'd pull back too far sometimes... but you did very well... licking the shaft without ever quite losing the head from your lips... then I told you to focus on licking the head around the rim... you again obeyed, sending me into a seventh heaven.

Then I told you to go back to long, slow sucks... taking my shaft deep into your mouth... whilst I started twisting your nipples... I was pinching them and twisting them too. I thought you might be distracted... but you never lost your focus... you just kept sucking.

You were superb... I knew that you deserved a reward after this... your cunt was in need of my attention... and I knew it wouldn't take much longer... your lips and tongue were working well... I started to cum... squeezing your nipples... as my cum shot into your waiting mouth. I then pulled back and shot over your face... my cum splashing all around your mouth and nose... and the next spurt over your lips and chin... as my aim went lower... the last three or four spurts over your lovely tits. Then I put my cock back into your mouth and told you to suck me gently... as I calmed down.

I knew that you would feel totally humiliated now... dressed only in stockings, suspender belt and heels... tied and blindfolded... and your face and tits covered in my cum. I knew it was time for some more pics... before and after I put your collar and lead on... you were mine now.

More to cum... please let me know if you want more!

extraone
extraone
23 Followers