Sarah Vanhorn Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah's naughty fantasy becomes real.
1.6k words
66.9k
11
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lonedaddy
Lonedaddy
254 Followers

This is the first chapter to the Sarah Vanhorn series.

Enjoy-

#1 - Diner Waitress


Sarah just turned 20 years old. She decided to move out and get an apartment about fifteen miles from where she grew up.

It wasn't in the nicest section of town, but it was in her price range, and it was a place for her own to call home.

She got a job as a waitress in a little diner. It was retro style, with booths along the wall and stools at the counter.

Her uniform was a white & pink dress, the kind with short sleeve's and a collar, which fit her petite 5'4" frame nicely. It came with a small apron to keep a pad & pencil for taking order's. She wore her shoulder length brown hair tied back in a ponytail. It was all topped off with her white sneakers, no socks or pantyhose.

Most of the people that came in there were nice. When Sarah would take their food over and place it on the table, some would smile and say thank you, others would look down the front of her uniform, at her ripe young tits as she bent over. That made Sarah wish that her uniform buttoned up higher. Other's would give her a pat on her firm ass.

The money that she got paid wasn't much, but most of the time she was left a decent tip. She had to stay there. No one else was hiring due to the economy, and she had bills to pay.

The only trouble with not making enough money was, she couldn't afford a car. Sarah had to walk everywhere, which also kept her in nice shape. Guys would whistle at her and others would yell vulgar comments. Sarah would just flip her middle finger at them.

One night, after another long shift ended, Sarah was walking home. She though how nice it would be when she got home, have a late supper and soak in a hot bubble bath. Maybe even have a little wine to sip on and light a few vanilla scented candles around the tub.

As Sarah continued walking, not paying attention, still thinking about a relaxing evening at home, she was grabbed from behind!

Sarah let out a gasp from being startled, when a hand went over mouth and an arm went around her tiny waist, lifting her off of her feet. She kicked her legs and tried her best to free herself. She could only imagine what was about to happen.

Her attacker, a big brawly looking man with a ski mask on, continued to drag her behind an old abandon garage. There were four more guy's waiting back there, all wearing ski masks. They planned to rob the diner, till they got a good look at Sarah.

The man released her, throwing her to the ground, as the other's laughed. She rolled on to her back, her eyes began to water.

"Please,... please leave me alone?" Sarah cried.

The one guy laughed, "Bitch, we don't only want your fucking money. We want something to go with it. We want some of that sweet young body, baby!"

"No,...no please,...please don't,...please don't take my money?" A tear began to run down Sarah's face.

The leader yelled, "Lets get to it!"

two of them went over to her, pushing her on to her back and holding her arm's down. The other two attackers spread her legs open.

The leader knelt down between Sarah's legs.

"You fuckin whore. you could beg all you want." He said, as he reached for the center of her chest, grabbing her uniform and ripping it open. Buttons flew everywhere, as Sarah let own a gasp.

Next he grabbed her white lace bra and ripped that in half, uncovering Sarah's firm tits, topped with gumdrop size pink nipples.

"NO!,...Please stop?,...Please,....Please don't?"

Sarah was begging and pleading, tears soaked her face as they roll down her young face.

Her attacker continued to rip more of her uniform, exposing her belly. Then he pulled the bottom of it up. He got a good look at Sarah's white cotton pantys, letting out a snicker as he ripped them completely off.

Sarah continued to lie there with her tits exposed and her sweet, young hairless pussy right out for everyone to see.

After looking at her beautiful pink pussy lips, he had to have her. Sarah, through tearful eyes, watched him unzip his pants and pull out his hard cock.

"Please,...please don't?" Sarah pleaded.

The attacker got between her leg's, placeing his cock at the entrance of her 20 year old cunt. Just as he was about to ram it in, Sarah cried.

"Please, please don't? Please don't rape me? Please let me go? No,...no, don't. Stop!"

Sarah screamed as he rammed in to her tight cunt. He started fucking this poor girl hard and fast, without any compassion for her. The others laughed and cheered.

"Fuck her,... fuck that whore,...make her scream!" One yelled.

It has always been Sarah's fantasy to be taken roughly. What her attackers didn't know was, deep down she was enjoying it just as much. Still, she played the role and put up a very weak struggle.

The first guy finally shot is load deep inside of her, then got up and traded places with one of the others.

Before Sarah knew it, another hard cock slid in to her pussy. He sucked on her nipple's and roughly squeezed Sarah's tits as he raped her, who was enjoying every minute of it, as she pretended to struggle.

"Yeah that's a nice fucking cunt baby. You like when Daddy fucks you, huh? Yeah you like that daddy shit don't you. You fucking whore!"

He also unloaded his cum deep inside Sarah. The next two did the same.

Sarah got turned on by those comment's. She loved incest fantasies, especially the daddy/daughter one. She would masturbate to them, they would make her so wet, but she didn't know why.

The last one was a little different, he like to tease. As he shoved his hard cock in to Sarah, he looked down at her.

"Beg me to rape you, I want to hear you say it, bitch!"

Sarah, not even trying to struggle anymore, sobbed,

"Please,....r,..r,....rape,...me?"

He said very firmly,

"Say it like you fucking mean it, bitch! Lets go, I don't have all fucking night!"

"Please,....don't make me say it?"

Sarah whimpered, as she felt a warm feeling rush through her body.

The other attacker, who had just finished raping Sarah, laughed and yelled,

"Hey, make her call you Daddy. I think she likes that fucking kinky shit!"

With his cock still throbbing inside Sarah's cunt,

"Okay bitch. Beg Daddy to rape your hot fuckin pussy."

When Sarah heard that, she thought she was going to have an instant orgasm. Both of her fantasies were happening at once, to be taken roughly, and her incest fantasy.

"Daddy,...Daddy,...please,...rape me? Please rape my pussy. Rape it Daddy. Fuck my hot pussy.Come on Daddy, rape me? I'm all spread open nice and wide for you,...Daddy,...I'm your good little girl, I love it rough. Now fuck me,... fuck my hot pussy!"

Sarah felt so hot. Her attacker was also turned on by her words, that he began fucking her cunt harder.

He thought of her as nothing but a sex toy, as he fucked her. Sarah felt a sensation moving through her body.

"You like my cock, bitch? I bet that gets you hot, pretending to be Daddy's little girl while getting fucked? Maybe my little girl needs a treat for being so good?"

He then pulled his cock out and moved up, shooting a hot sticky load of cum all over Sarah's face.

Sarah wished that he would have cum inside of her mouth, she wanted to taste it.

The others have gone already. He stood up and pulled his pants back up. He looked down at Sarah,laying on the ground. Her uniform ripped open, tits exposed, and cum on her face. At this time, cum began to ooze from Sarah's pussy.

Sarah stood and got herself together, she had to get home. It was dark, she could hardly see behind this old garage. Her panty's were no where to be found, her bra was ripped so much, that she just pulled what little there was off. All she had on was her white sneakers and a diner uniform, leaving her tits exposed.

She walked, the best that she could, every step made her pussy hurt, not to mention all the cum that was now running down her legs. She walked two blocks trying to hold her uniform closed, she was to exhausted, but satisfied.

Sarah decided to go knock on someone's door, hopeing for a ride. She approached a very nice, well kept house. After ringing the doorbell, a gentlemen answered. It was Mr. Montgomery, the Mayor of the town.

"Yes, what can I do for you at this late hour, my dear?"

"Hello, my name is Sarah,...Sarah Vanhorn.

She felt that she had better go along with the act. Maybe out of pity she'll get a ride home.

I,...I've just been raped,....can you please help me?" Sarah's voice quivered as a tear made its way down her cheek.

As Sarah spoke, Mr. Montgomery looked her over. Noticing how she tried to keep her tits covered.

"Come on in my dear, let me see if I can help you out." Mr. Montgomery answered.

"Thank you, Sir." Sarah said as she sniffled and entered.

Sarah should have been an actress, not a waitress.

"Poor girl," Mr. Montgomery mumbled.

Lonedaddy
Lonedaddy
254 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Jennifer's Vacation A teenage girl is blackmailed by her dirty uncle.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Poor Little Cassie Ch. 01 Plumbers take advantage of young girl.in Mature
More Stories