Sarah Visited an Adult Book Store

Story Info
Sarah Visited an Adult Book Store and gets to taste cum.
1k words
4.39
48.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers

Since I've been reading the stories here, I've learnt a new acronym, ABS, Adult Book Store. Reading these stories has made me very curious to experience a glory hole myself. At a gay beach I had sucked off a complete stranger but an ABS sounded even more fun.

I picked out the sleaziest, run down store I could find around here. I've bought books there before but I had not used the booths. For my first visit to the back rooms; I wore a knee length black dress. I picked out a pair of frilly pink lace panties and a matching bra. If anyone saw them there would be no doubt that they were anything other than girls'. I love letting my panties show when I get the chance. I love to wear low rider girls' jeans and high back panties. I always want it to be clear that they are girls' panties. I dress as a girl for sex with guys. When I suck cock I really have to be dressed as a girl.

I started by browsing the books for a while. I wanted to get a feel for the people coming and going from the back. They looked pretty normal. Finally I plucked up courage and bought $10 in coupons. I went into the back and found an empty booth towards the far end. I slipped inside but left the door unlocked. My heart was pounding.

My fingers were trembling as I fed the coupons into the slot to start the video. I found a transgender video that I liked. I sat down and got comfortable. It was so erotic sitting there watching a crossdresser sucking a guys' cock knowing that I was about to do exactly the same thing.

There was a hole in the wall on both sides about the size of a dinner plate. I sat next to the one on the side of my chair and pulled up my dress. My pink panties were on show to anyone looking through from the other side. Anyone looking through could watch me suck a cock. I was sitting there in front of the hole in my dress with my pink sissy girl panties showing and waited. The anticipation was wonderful waiting for something to happen.

My adrenalin level was so high as I sat there waiting. What would happen? A cock through the hole on my side, a voyeur on the other side or would someone barge in and demand I suck him off. As it was all three possibilities eventually happened.

My heart was pounding as I waited for a noise next door or a tap on my door. Finally I heard the next door open and close, his video started and I heard his chair scrape the floor. Then I could see someone looking through the hole at me. I rubbed the front of my panties to show that I was interested. I finger beckoned me forward. Almost prettified I took out my cock and fed it though the hole.

I was pressed up against the wall waiting for something to happen. I felt fingers around my cock and then lips sucking me down. It was wonderful having a complete stranger I couldn't even see sucking on my cock. This was the first time I got sucked by a guy. I did not want to cum just yet and so after a while I gently pulled back and did the finger invite.

A lovely cock came through the hole; first I licked the helmet and slid my hand around the base. Then I let my lips slide over his head and took it into my mouth. I tickled his balls with a couple of fingers. Slowly I swallowed his shaft; he did not seem to want to wait very long. I masturbated him with my hand following my lips as they moved up and down his shaft. I felt his cock twitch and then he came. A wonderful load of warm cum filled my mouth. Next I heard some movements and he was gone.

There is nothing like the taste of cum in your mouth. It sticks there for so long.

Suddenly my door opened and a guy walked in. He didn't say a word. He just took out his cock and pointed it at my mouth. I took his cockhead in my mouth and wrapped my hand around the base.

I started masturbating him while I slid my mouth up and down his shaft. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth. I could feel him building. I could taste his pre-cum as he pounded into my month. When he came he filled my mouth with a load of wonderful cum. Then he just left. He never said a word.

This was perfect; I was desperately horny and erect and sat there waiting for another cock. When someone entered the booth next to me I immediately did the finger come on. Any more head given to me would have made me cum. However, I was having too much fun to cum just yet, the place was 24 hr and so I could wait my time. I wanted to suck the cocks of a few more complete strangers before I emptied my cum into someone's lucky mouth.

A cock popped through my hole, I could see someone was watching through the hole on the other side. I sat sideways as best I could. I wanted to give him a good view of me giving a blow job. I made sure he could see my pink panties while I sucked the cock on my side. I masturbated my side and then sucked him off. There was more wonderful cum in my mouth. As usual, he quickly left after he came. The guy on the other side saw everything.

The guy on the other side then beckoned me over. I stood up and lowered my panties. As I leant against the wall and my cock went through the hole I felt him first hold it and then I felt a mouth around it. He slowly worked my whole length into his mouth. It felt wonderful having his warm mouth around me and his tongue running across my shaft. I was so horny it did not take me long to cum. This was the first time I came in a guy's mouth.

I went home with a tummy full of cum and a very happy cock.

SarahCD
SarahCD
403 Followers