Sarah Visits a Dominatrix

Story Info
Sarah goes to a dungeon.
1.5k words
4.04
20k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
401 Followers

I had read a story about a dominatrix, her dungeon and the naughty things that happened there. I finally plucked up the courage to try out a real one. I went on-line and found a dungeon that looked very promising. The web-site advertised a list of services that they offered. Their services included bondage, spanking, submission, domination, water sports etc.

On their web-site you could scroll through a list of the girls they had available. Each girl had her own entry where you could see her pictures, read a brief biography and view the list of services that she specialized in. Generally, each girl was only available on certain days and times each week. I guessed that they were mostly students working their way through the local university.

I found a girl called "Sofie'; she looked so cute in her pictures. She included forced or shared cross-dressing in her repertoire. She claimed to have been born in France, educated at the Sorbonne and trained as an acrobat in the Chinese state circus. It sounded a little far fetched but when I got to meet her, she definitely had a French accent and she was definitely very supple and so I think that her claim was probably true, to some extent at least.

I called the dungeon and booked a session with Sofie. I asked for a friendly cross-dressing time based on two naughty schoolgirls playing dress-up together. For two hours it would cost $260 but this was a few years ago.

It was strange discussing my sexual fantasies over the phone with a stranger. However, I am sure she was accustomed to it since she probably made appointments for the girls every day.

On the day of my appointment, I started by doing my nails; a bright red polish. I wore a white shirt and red floral girly panties under my jeans. Sarah was on a roll. She was scared and excited at the same time.

I drove to the dungeon. It was a really nice house in an exclusive part of town. There were steps up to an ornate front door with pillars on each side. Right out of "Lady Heather" in CSI. This was easily a million dollar mansion.

The problem was that I was two hours early. To pass the time I drove around. I didn't want to sit outside the house for two hours; it was definitely an area that would have an active neighborhood watch. Wearing red nail polish, I really did not want to explain to the police that I was just waiting for a session at a dungeon. It might be legal but still embarrassing.

Time passes so slowly when you want it to go fast. I sat there anticipating what was going to happen. What would Sofie be like in person? Would she like me in a dress? How far would she go?

Finally, the appointed time arrived. I parked outside the house again and walked up the steps. I rang the doorbell and a cute girl answered.

Of course I recognized her as Sofie. She escorted me into an ornate living room. The room was furnished in a most expensive and tasteful way. Along with leather chairs and a couch there were flowers in a glass vase on the coffee table. I sat on the couch and we discussed what our scenario would be.

I described it as two naughty schoolgirls having fun together. We agreed upon "naughty school girls playing strip blackjack." She asked if I wanted to be spanked. I said, "No, well, maybe a little but gently, more to create embarrassment than actual pain."

It was surreal sitting in an elegant living room, discussing sex with a beautiful stranger and knowing it was about to come true. She was going to see me dressed as a girl and eventually watch me masturbate.

I paid her and she left for a moment.

When she came back, she asked if I was ready to start. I said "Yes, please."

I had brought a bag of clothes with me. She took it and said, "Wait here for me."

While I was in the house, I never saw anyone else but I had the strong feeling that there were other people somewhere. I suspected that at least one of them would be a very large gentleman; after all, the girls needed some protection.

A few minutes later, she returned and beckoned for me to come upstairs with her. She led me into a nice bedroom. It was beautifully furnished as a girls' room. Everywhere, there were pink furnishings with lace trim, a pink bedspread and more.

She knelt in front of me and undid my jeans. She said "Oh my, you are already wearing girls' panties; you naughty girl." I had on red girls' panties with roses on them. She beckoned me over to the bed and we sat down.

I was told that I could touch her anywhere except for her pussy. To stay legal, the place had to have some rules. One was, no "contact sex" was allowed. Now, that did not rule out sexy fun. I could dress as a girl and play with myself.

She told me to undress while she would pick out my first outfit. She had hung up my clothes in her closet. The whole place was absolutely classy. Mistress Heather would have been proud of it.

She held out one of my dresses and told me to put it on. I took off my jeans and shirt and put on the dress. Then we sat on the bed and started playing strip blackjack. I noticed that she had put on a few extra layers of clothing. She said that she had added them when she went upstairs. She wanted to play to make the game more fun.

Now, I could not exactly remember the rules of the game but who cares. When you are playing for clothes and treats, win or lose is equally fun. I deliberately lost sometimes just to be made to take something off or give her a treat; we played several hands. I got to take each layer of her clothing off. They were all very thin veils; just the combination of layers hid her body at first. I made sure to get a good feel each time I took something off her.

She was petite with pert little breasts; just what I like. She let me play with her nipples making them nicely hard.

We played until we were both naked. She even let me kiss her for a treat; both her breasts and her lips.

Next, she gave me a pair of blue frilly panties and a dress to put on. Then she got out a makeup kit. It was huge and looked brand new. I wondered if she had bought it just for me. I sat there while she did my face.

I was told to kneel in front of her and close my eyes. I knew what she was going to do next and so I opened my mouth and waited. When she said I could open my eyes, I could see that I was right. She had put on a black strap-on dildo. She looked at my open mouth and called me a dirty little slut.

She said, "You just can't wait to suck a cock, can you?"

I had to suck her cock. I was allowed to put my hands on her butt and pull her to me. I looked up into her eyes and took it deep into my mouth. I wondered how many other guys had sucked on it before me.

Holding my head, she pulled me hard against her. I felt like a real girl giving head.

Afterwards, she said, "You loved sucking a cock didn't you?"

For being a naughty girl and enjoying sucking a cock; she told me to bend over the bed, she lifted up my dress, pulled down my panties and gently spanked me. I loved being on my knees, with my dress lifted up, my frilly girls' panties pulled down while a cute naked girl spanked me.

At the end of the session, she lay slightly askew across me. She told me to masturbate but I was not to cum until her breast reached my mouth. She bent over me and slowly moved closer. I masturbated. I was worrying that I would come too soon or not at the specified moment. She gradually got closer and closer until her nipple touched my lips. I came all over my chest.

She went and got a warm towel to wipe me clean. I got dressed and asked to use the bathroom to clean off the makeup.

She said, "Sure but I will have to lock you in. Knock when you are done."

I am sure the bathroom had been used for other peoples' fantasies. The bathroom was white with a huge old fashioned tub in the middle. I washed off my makeup and knocked on the door.

She showed me out and I drove off very satisfied.

A few weeks later I tried to book her again. This tine I wanted to try "forced feminization" but I found that she no-longer worked there. I searched for her on-line and found her quite easily. I recognized her immediately. She had moved back to Paris and had opened her own dungeon.

SarahCD
SarahCD
401 Followers