Sarah Visits Las Vegas

Story Info
Sarah goes to a conference and meets a girlfriend.
2.1k words
4.15
7.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
404 Followers

I went to a business conference in Las Vegas. I had chosen to stay in a different hotel from the rest of my party since I wanted to build reward points with this hotel chain. Later, I was able to use them for a hotel room at the Paris Hilton in Paris. Without points, it would have been $600 a night. Being in a different hotel ended up having another major benefit as you will see.

I had heard stories about strip clubs and more in Las Vegas. On my first evening there, I decided to go out and explore. I headed out and went towards the Stratosphere (space needle). I later found out that the naughty activities are banned from a mile radius of the 'Strip' but, at the time, I did not know this.

I found a bar and thought that a drink would be a good way to start the evening. It was still early and so the place was nearly empty and a band was setting up in one corner. I ordered a beer and settled down to decide where to go next. I suddenly noticed that the barman was wearing a black mini-skirt. I had to look twice to make sure they weren't just shorts but no, it was a skirt.

I used my phone to-do a Google search for the bar and found out that it was a famous Transgender / Crossdressing place. Not what I had gone out looking for but, actually, even better. I finished my beer and decided to go back to my hotel and change. I always travel with at least one girls outfit and a nightie. I paid-up and walked back to my hotel.

Earlier, I had showered but I shaved again really closely. My arms, legs and chest are always hairless since I use hair-removing cream. I prefer cream in order to avoid razer burn. I put on the only outfit I had brought with me. Pink lace panties and bra. Knee length purple pleated skirt. It had a white belt with a gold clasp. My blouse with white with little puff sleeves. I knew that if the bar had ultra-violet lighting, my blouse would glow. I slipped on a pair of sandals; luckily, they were comfortable to walk in.

For a night out at a bar, I did my make-up really heavily. Purple eye shadow, darker in the middle and a light shade towards the edges; with a streak of glitter across the top edge. Eyeliner both top and bottom and a body building mascara. For my lips, I chose a bright red. As always, I used a dab of lipstick, gently smoothed in, for blush. With dangly earrings and my longish blond hair brushed forward, I think I looked quite good.

I put my wallet and room key into a white shoulder purse; that matched my belt and I was ready to adventure out. It was exciting wondering what the bar would be like later in the evening. The next day all I had to-do was watch the presentations and stay awake. If things went well, I was happy to be out late. As it worked out, staying awake the next day would be harder than I had expected.

I walked out of the hotel; right through the lobby. As usual, no one took any notice of me. This was the added bonus of staying in a different hotel. There was no risk of meeting someone I knew.

I walked back to the bar, enjoying the warm breeze against my bare legs and teasing me under my skirt. I could feel it brushing across my thighs as I walked. It was so erotic and exciting especially wondering what might happen later.

Back at the bar, I ordered a Cosmo'. When I'm a girl I order a girly drink. I sat there on the barstool waiting to see who turned-up. My skirt flowed down the back of the seat and so I could feel the cold plastic against my legs and panties. The barman remembered me and said that I looked so much better. He commented that, as the 'new girl in town', I should expect a lot of attention that evening. I was so excited as I waited for people to start arriving. I always feel so much more comfortable when I'm out dressed. I have started to really hate having to go out trying to appear male; even if my jeans, panties and top are girls. I love being able to really look like a girl.

Slowly, guys and girls started to arrive. The band hadn't started yet but there were set-up and enjoying a drink.

A girl came and sat down beside me and said, "I haven't seen you here before, sweetie." I explained that I was here for a conference. I offered to buy her a drink. She said that her name was Tiffany and I told her that I was Sarah. By now, I was pretty sure that she was a he but, after all, so was I. We started to chat about normal stuff. Where was I from? What was the conference about? I said I was from San Francisco and she said how lucky I was to live in a LGBTQ friendly place. Apparently, Las Vegas was, also, very liberal minded.

She was wearing a gray blouse and a very short red leather skirt. I would love to wear one like it but not through the hotel lobby and along a public street. I guess Sarah still has some 'firsts' to tackle. Tiffany's legs were lovely and she was wearing 3 inch red heels to match her skirt.

The band started-up and after a couple of drinks, she took my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. The band seemed to only play smooching music. She put her arms around me and I rested one hand on her back and one on her waist. We moved slowly to the music and pressed against each other. This confirmed that she was a he and she had to have felt my excitement pressing against her.

After a couple of dances, we needed to use the restroom. We went to the Women's room. I sat down in a stall and basked in the excitement of being out with another girl. When we were done, we went to the mirror and we fixed our make-up. Another girl came in and smiled at us. Later, I came to realise what that smile had meant; I guess that Tiffany was well known there. It felt so natural standing there touching-up our make-up; dressed as girls.

We went back to the bar and ordered another drink. When I'm out in a bar, even an apparently safe bar, I keep my purse on me or, at most, on the bar beside me. I sat close to Tiffany and I felt her hand touch my knee and stroke my leg. She stroked the inside of my thighs getting closer to my panties with each movement. I did the same to her. Her skirt was too tight to slid under but it was short enough to give me a good feel of her legs. Looking around the bar, we were in no way being out of line and so I lent sideways and gave her a kiss. She was so hot I couldn't resist her. The first kiss was just a lip touch. I hoped that later we would kiss a lot more and more deeply. I was getting so aroused; it was lucky that my pleated skirt covered a lot.

A couple of guys came up to us and asked us to dance. We agreed, one of them took my hand and led me to the dance floor. The band was still playing slow music and so he put his arms around me and pulled me tightly against him. I rested one hand on his back and the other on his waist. He started to kiss me. At first just our lips touched and then he pushed his tongue into my mouth. It was wonderful having him take the lead. I was so horny, I responded with passion. We played tongues until the song finished.

I was shaking with excitement as I returned to the bar where Tiffany met me. We exchanged details of what had happened and how much we enjoyed it. I couldn't resist kissing her again but this time a full open mouth kiss. We had both messed-up our lipstick but we didn't care. It felt so erotic playing tongues with her.

We had a couple more dances together and smooched through each song. My guy came back and had a couple more dances with me. I loved feeling his cock pressed against mine. He traced my bra straps and felt my panties.

Back at the bar, I told Tiffany that I should be going. I really had to stay awake the next day but as things turned out, that was going to be a lot harder than I had expected. Tiffany said she would share a cab with me back to my hotel. She didn't like walking around alone at night when she was dressed so suggestively, well to be honest, sluttily.

I of course agreed and the bar-tender called us a cab. He gave me a wink and a smile when he came back to tell us that it would be outside in a few minutes. I wondered why he had such a smirk on his face. Later, I realized that, while I was new there, Tiffany was a regular and he knew what she liked to do to finish off an evening.

We took the taxi back to my hotel. I didn't want things to end quite yet and so I invited her in for a night-cap. We stopped at the bar to get drinks but decided to take them up to my room. As soon as we put them down on the coffee table, she took me in her arms again and we passionately kissed. Our cocks pressing together.

She pulled up my skirt and put her hand inside my panties. I loved the feel of her hand against my butt; skin-to-skin. Her skirt was too tight to pull up and so I undid the zipper and let it drop to the floor. I felt her panties as we kissed. I let my skirt drop to the floor as well, we held each other with our panties pressed together and our cocks rubbing together; playing tongue for all we were worth.

She broke away and said, "Let's have a quick shower before we go any further." Fine with me. We stripped of what clothes we still had on and got in the shower together. It was so erotic being pressed together, skin-to-skin, as we soaped each other. I gave her cock and butt special attention. I slipped a finger into her as we kissed. When she entered me, I almost came. She pushed her finger several inches into me; our tongues were playing and we were joined in out butts. I was squirming from both attentions.

We were both so excited, we quickly dried off and got on the bed. First, she went down on me. I felt her lips brush across my cock as she held it in her hand. She licked her lips and we both knew what she was about to do. I could see her red nail-polish as she masturbated me. Slowly, she took my head into her mouth and ran her tongue around it.

I rested my hands on her head and encouraged her to go deeper. She smiled at me and took me deeper into her mouth. Watching her red lips sliding up-and-down my shaft was wonderful and I knew that I was about to do it to her.

I was getting close to cumming and so I pulled out, gave her a deep kiss, and then went down on her. I kissed the head of her cock and ran my tongue around it. I could already taste a little pre-cum on it. I went as deep as I could; while I played with her pubic hair. I could feel her getting close and so I shifted around so that we could 69. We both came, filling each-others mouths with wonderful warm cum. I moved back around and we French kissed, mixing our cum together. We fell asleep holding each other with our spent cocks touching. When my 'wake-up call' woke me; she was gone but I hoped she would be there again that night.

I managed to stay awake at the conference but I did not manage to pay much attention to the presentations. All I could think about was Tiffany and hoping for a rerun that night.

SarahCD
SarahCD
404 Followers