Sarah vs. the Break in Protocol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah would've had to have been completely blind or a gay man to not notice and appreciate the very appealing figure that Forrest had been blessed with. With piercing blue eyes, defined cheek bones, a chest to rival Sarah's and what was truly an ass that won't quit, she had defiantly drawn the eyes of one Sarah Walker, a woman who had more than her fair share of ladies for lovers. But Sarah had put Forrest away on her shelf of 'Pure Fantasy Women' in part because of Forrest's strict adherence to protocol and rules made it seem that she would never lower herself to cavorting with co-workers unless she had been ordered to, another part being that Forrest's position in her brief stint as part of Operation Bartowski was to decide if Sarah was professional enough to stay and Sarah couldn't risk any possible come-on she might have otherwise attempted on the beautiful blonde in case they were seen as unprofessional.

But now, as the woman Sarah had deemed 'Pure Fantasy' the moment they met stood before her with half of her skin showing, all Sarah could think of at that moment was 'Fuck protocol'.

Unfortunately, her preoccupation with the delicious flesh show she had just been unexpectedly treated to left Sarah's brain empty of most other thoughts... including any such thoughts of obeying the command she had been given.

"Walker! Did I not make myself clear!" snapped Forrest, advancing on the stunned blonde.

"Huh?" was the only reply, as Sarah had just snapped out from her lust induced trance and had only just allowed Forrest's words to sink in.

Too little too late, as they say.

"'Huh!' Is that all you have to say, Walker?" barked Forrest, as she grabbed Sarah by the hair and yanked her up to her feet. Ignoring the yelps of pain from her woman in her hands, Forrest continued. "If I didn't already know you weren't a real blonde I would say you really are as stupid as they say most of you bitches are. I guess that's all just you, isn't it?"

"Forrest, what the fuck!" yelled Sarah. Her shock over Forrest's revealing attire had numbed her instincts and allowed the other woman to get the drop on her. But now the shock was gone and replaced instead the by pain in her scalp and anger at Forrest.

She swung her left arm up, breaking Forrest's grip on her hair and punching her in the face with her right fist. Forrest stumbled backwards a few steps, allowing Sarah the opportunity to get some space of her own.

"Nice arm, Walker," said Forrest, reaching up to touch her now bleeding lip. "It's not often that a perp gets a shot on me. But I'm totally going to make you regret that."

Forrest advanced on her again but Sarah was the quicker of the two. She scooped up her discarded gun from the bed, but Forrest had expected the move and, before Sarah could properly raise the weapon, she found it knocked from her hand with a well-placed kick from the scantily clad agent.

But Sarah didn't let her lack of weapon discourage her. While her skills with firearms were highly regarded amongst her peers in Washington, it was in hand-to-hand combat that Sarah truly shone.

However, today just didn't seem to be her day, as the next punch Sarah threw at the taller blondes head was easily caught.

Using the momentum of Sarah's punch against her, Forrest spun her around, twisting the trapped arm behind the smaller woman's, and pinning her against the nearest stretch of bare wall, pinning her against it.

"What the hell has gotten in to you, Forrest? Have you completely lost your mind?" asked Sarah, struggling to free herself, only to find her other arm pinned as well.

"No, I'm perfectly sane," calmly answered Forrest, pressing her body against Sarah's back. "I'm just trying to pin down a perp whose resisting arrest."

Sarah squirmed and flailed to escape, but try as she might, it seemed that Forrest was the stronger of the two. Besides, now that she felt the assertive woman's body against hers, the woman's barely contained breasts pressed against Sarah's exposed back was making her resistance falter slightly (she had dressed herself in a backless halter top, thinking, for some odd reason, that she wouldn't be feeling a pair of tits pressed against her today).

Forrest sensed Sarah's resistance fading, and decided now was the time to really pounce.

She pressed her lips against Sarah's ear and growled, "You've been a naughty fucking girl, Walker." Sarah's struggles lessened as Forrest took her earlobe in her mouth, lightly nibbling on it, causing her to shudder in arousal. "Breaking the law to help your boy toy; striking an officer of the law; resisting arrest; threatening me with a gun. You've broken so many laws and now it's time for you to pay."

"How?" asked Sarah in an embarrassed but lustful whisper. She couldn't believe she was actually succumbing to whatever twisted idea of punishment that Forrest was insisting on enacting, but the arousal that had started to bubble up inside the moment Forrest opened her coat was now starting to overwhelm her. She was still struggling and resisting, but that was mostly instinct after years of fighting for her life.

"By doing everything I tell you to do," answered Forrest, punctuating the command with a lick of Sarah's neck. Sarah shuddered at this sensuous feeling.

"Everything?" asked Sarah.

"Everything," confirmed Forrest. While Sarah was still adjusting to the unexpected sensations of Forrest's advances, she didn't realize that one of Forrest's hands had released its grip and was now reaching around her back to get the next tool in her plan for punishment.

"Naughty, law breaking sluts like you need to learn their place in the world, and they need dedicated officers like me to put you there," said Forrest. "And that place," continued Forrest, pulling out a pair of handcuffs and snapping it around one wrist, "is in chains."

"What are you -?" started Sarah, but was cut off by the other click of the cuffs, fully securing her arms behind her back.

"FORREST!!" screamed Sarah, tugging at her now bound wrists, but, naturally, the metal didn't give way. "Get these off right now!"

"Tut, tut, tut," sighed Forrest, her hands, now free of Sarah's arms, dancing up and down Sarah's sides. "I can't do that. I'm a proud officer of the law. I can't go breaking protocol like you would and let a dangerous felon go just because you asked. That wouldn't be right," she finished with a chuckle.

Now that Sarah's hands were restrained, her head now took their place on the wall as her body's upper support. She was looking over her shoulders, her eyes a fusion of fear and desire.

"Why are you doing this? If you wanted to fuck me all you had to do was ask?" asked Sarah, hoping now that her resistance was broken and that her shameful truth was revealed, that she indeed wanted to fuck Forrest and still would despite her forceful method of seduction, that her captor would dispense of the role play and release Sarah so they could fuck on equal ground.

No such luck, as Forrest had been looking forward to playing with a shackled Sarah Walker too much to put a stop to her fun now. Of course she had seen how willing Sarah would have been to a little tumble in the sheets. The eye fucking she had received from the other blonde ever since they first met told Forrest it wouldn't take much more convincing then, "Hey, let's fuck," to get some fun.

But Alex Forrest was too much of a professional to jump into bed with someone whom she was supposed to be investigating and evaluating. Plus, Sarah's own unprofessionalism when it came to her asset and overall palpable dislike of Forrest's presence made it quite clear that while the two women might have thought the other was the hottest piece of ass in the state, they would never get along enough to actually fuck.

So when Alex was recalled back to D.C. she had thought that would be it. Then Beckman called her and Alex knew she had one last shot.

Not only would she be able to fuck Sarah Walker, something she had wanted to do long before she had met the other woman, but Alex would be able to put the self-assured bitch in her place.

So, after a quick stop to change into the stripper outfit she had used during the mission, Alex made a beeline for Sarah's apartment complex. And now she had the woman literally in the palm of her hands, moaning at her hands touching her body.

Forrest's answer to Sarah's question was much less involved and much more in character.

"Because I am not some cheap slut like you, Walker, who'll spread her legs for every set of big tits or big cock," scolded Forrest, once again tugging Sarah's hair back so she could look in the woman's blue eyes, loving the moan Sarah fought to keep buried but still managed to escape her throat. "Remember, I'm not here to fuck you, Walker. I'm here to discipline you," said Forrest, letting go of Sarah's hair, allowing the trapped blonde to once more press her forehead to the plain wallpaper that decorated the room.

Forrest returned her hand to Sarah's side but didn't keep it or the other one their much longer.

"Now, before I take you in I've got to make sure you don't have any weapons on your person," said Forrest, the harsh tone of her voice now one of complete seriousness and professionalism.

Any ideas of professionalism that some foolish person might have had flew right out the still open window when Forrest's hands shot up and give a more than professional squeeze to Sarah's breasts.

Once more, a moan forced its way from Sarah's throat as Forrest's hands and fingers worked their magic on Sarah's clothed tits. They weren't forceful or hurtful, but they also weren't gentle. They were the hands of a person who wanted to get all over the skin Sarah was hiding.

"And what do we have here," asked Forrest, acting like she was just some barely interested beat cop as her fingers found the two hard nipples poking through Sarah's halter top. Ignoring the gasps and moans coming from the restrained blonde, Forrest continued to pinch and lightly tug on Sarah's hardened flesh as she continued her game. "Two barely concealed and very dangerous weapons. These things could easily put someone's eye out, Walker, and you were just going to stand here and let me hurt myself, is that what this is Walker?" asked Forrest, fake anger once again in her voice.

When Sarah didn't respond right away, Forrest pinched down hard on her nipples.

Sarah gasped in pain as Forrest didn't let up on the pressure on her sensitive points as the in control blonde continued.

"I asked you a question, you fucking tramp! Were you hiding these little weapons hoping to hurt me?" Forrest let go of the tortured nipple, giving Sarah a brief second of relief before pulling as hard as she could on Sarah's nipples, stretching out her captive's tits. "Answer me!" She ordered over Sarah's second gasp.

"No! No, there not weapons I swear!" hurried out Sarah.

"Then what are they?" asked Forrest, her lips now right next to Sarah's ear, pressing her body fully against Sarah's and not letting up on the pressure on Sarah's tits.

Sarah, tired of acting the submissive victim in Forrest's kinky little game, decided that this would be much more fun if she played as well. Grinding her ass back into Forrest's crotch, she answered, in the sexiest voice she could muster, "They are my rock hard nipples, officer."

Forrest was much less successful than Sarah at suppressing her moan of desire. Pushing past the moment of weakness she responded to Sarah's playfulness by growling into Sarah's ear, "Are they now? Well, my horny little slut, I guess I will just have to see for myself, now won't I?"

And without waiting for a response, Forrest gripped cups of Sarah's halter top and yanked them down.

Sarah didn't even try to hide her moan of delight as her tits bounced and jiggled slightly from their sudden freedom, only to come to another sudden stop when Forrest's hands resumed their previous explorations -- only this time nothing stood between the women's flesh.

"Fuck!" both women groaned at the meeting of their skin. Sarah couldn't get enough of the other woman's wandering hands as they explored the soft flesh that was Sarah's chest and Forrest absolutely relished the feeling of having these magnificent delights to play with.

"Oh, yeah, these things are definitely dangerous," said Forrest, her fingers finding Sarah's nipples, pinching and rubbing the pink nubs. "I'm going to have to get a closer look at these things later."

Forrest kept a firm hand on Sarah's chest, going back and forth between the two, not denying love to either, as her other hand made its way down Sarah's body.

"Now I just got to check the rest of you, make sure you're not hiding anything under here," said Forrest, making it very clear what she meant by 'here' as she stroked Sarah's covered ass cheeks. "I'll give you one thing, Walker. For a law breaking slut, you defiantly have a kick-ass body."

"T-thanks," stammered out Sarah, loving the feeling of Forrest's hands on her body. She certainly knew how to treat Sarah's tits, giving her the right combination of pain and pleasure just when Sarah needed it. And now with Forrest touching her ass, getting so much closer to the hot pussy just lying beneath the fabric of Sarah's khaki pants, Sarah knew she wouldn't be lasting much longer before she was begging Forrest to really touch her.

Forrest got her even closer to the breaking point when she moved her hand around and shoved her hand right up against Sarah's covered crotch, spreading Sarah's legs apart to make space.

"Oh my god!" groaned Sarah, her head snapping back from the wall at the exquisite feeling of Forrest stroking her through her pants.

Forrest was stroking up and down on her pants, grinding the seam of them right up against Sarah's dripping lips and hard clit. This caused Sarah's already dampened pants to get an even fresher batch of moisture.

When Sarah snapped her head back from the wall, she actually unintentionally moved her whole body with such force that it caught by Forrest by surprise, forcing her to take a step back. Now, Forrest's body was what was keeping Sarah standing instead of the wall, a position that forced their bodies closer together than ever before. Even in her lust fogged mind Sarah could make out the two small bumps against her bare back that could only have been Forrest's nipples.

"Whoa there! Where do you think you're going," asked Forrest with a laugh, as Sarah squirmed in her grasp in their new position. "There must be something down here that you don't want me to see if you're trying to escape like this."

Forrest then removed her hand from Sarah's chest to help unbutton Sarah's pants. "This much heat and wetness merely from one woman's pants is very suspicious. I need to check it out in a more... hands on fashion."

Forrest griped the zipper of Sarah's pants with her right hand, lowering it as slowly as possible as her left hand continued to stroke Sarah's pussy through the material blocking her hand.

"Gonna get these pants open, shove my hand in them, and get a feel to see if there is anything you're trying to keep from me," purred Forrest into Sarah's ear. She then proceeded to lick and nip at Sarah's exposed neck. "And if I find something," said Forrest between licks of Sarah's reddening skin, "I'm going to have to make you pay for lying to an officer."

But even with Forrest's lewd promise ringing in her ear, Sarah wasn't finding the relief she was hoping for.

Forrest was unzipping her pants as fast as molasses going uphill in the snow. Each click of the metal sliding down seemed to take much longer than necessary and Forrest even slowed down her rubbing on her pants, torturing Sarah with the promise of release, but never giving her the down and out fucking that Sarah had thought was inevitable once Forrest had made her intentions clear.

Sarah could see it clearly now. She now knew what Forrest's choice of punishment was going to be. Forrest wasn't simply going to cuff her and "force" her to have sex; while that would have certainly gotten Sarah's attention and been fun for both women, that wasn't the point of tonight.

Forrest wanted to make Sarah suffer. She wanted Sarah to feel the dark side of extreme arousal. She was going to work Sarah to the brink of ecstasy, only to yank her back again. She was going to force Sarah to break down and beg for orgasm, for her to promise to be a good girl and promise she would always follow the rules.

The natural fighter in Sarah wanted to rebel, to throw Forrest off of her and somehow take control of the situation; there were few lovers that Sarah allowed to dominate her in bed and, under normal circumstances, she would never have permitted Forrest to be the one in control.

But what Forrest was doing to her body was too good to ignore for a little thing like pride. The pleasure Forrest was promising her with ever dirty word in her ear, hand on her pussy and mouth on her neck was all the trust Sarah needed and she was willing to lower herself slightly by begging if that led to what Sarah needed.

Did that make actually her the slut and whore that Forrest's crooked cop character was calling her?

'No, of course not!' her mind emphatically derided. She was just in desperate need to come and Forrest was willing to give her what she wanted as long as Sarah did what she said.

Sarah ignored the voice in her head that told her that was exactly what a slut and a whore were.

Forrest had pulled her zipper down as far as it could go ('Finally,' thought Sarah) and, without any preamble, held her pants open with her left hand and shoved her right hand down them, cupping Sarah's soaked panties.

"Fuck!" shouted Sarah, as Forrest rubbed all over the silk fabric, pushing it and her fingers against the soft folds of Sarah's pussy.

"Oh, yeah, Walker, all of this heat and unusual amount of wetness screams at me that you're hiding something down here," Forrest growled in Sarah's ear, the sensation of feeling Sarah's slippery pussy and her radiating heat through the thin protection of her underwear seemed to amp Forrest's arousal up almost as much as Sarah's.

Forrest took Sarah's earlobe in her mouth, nibbling on it as she used her husky voice to growl, "I'm going to get right in here and search as far as my fingers can go. I'm going to dig deep and search as long as I can."

"Yeah! Search me," panted Sarah. Her wrists were struggling against their bonds, trying in vain to free themselves to help her role-playing lover provide a thorough search. "Get your hands all over me and search me! Put your fingers in my pussy and search as long and deep as you want!"

When Sarah felt Forrest pull aside her panties with one hand and tease her lips with the fingers on her other, Sarah dropped the charade and asked for what she really wanted.

"God, Forrest! Please stop teasing me and fuck me!"

This was the wrong thing to say.

Sarah didn't know what happened next. One moment she was standing against Forrest's barely clothed body, her fingers just about to push inside her to give Sarah what she wanted, but now Forrest's coma inducing body had pulled away from her.

Before gravity could enact itself on Sarah's unbalanced body and send her crumbling to the floor, Sarah felt rough hands shove her body, forcing her to spin around so she was now facing Forrest's upset face, which was amplified by Forrest's opaque glasses.

"Wha --" Sarah began to ask before Forrest's temper cut her off.

"'Fuck you?!' Who the hell said anything about fucking you?" snapped Forrest, her face so close to Sarah's that Sarah could feel flecks of spit land on her face. "I'm not out here trolling for some cheap piece of ass to help get her rocks off! I'm here to do my job and punish dirty little law breakers like you!"