Sarah vs. the Break in Protocol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forrest would switch hands after every few spanks to spread the tough love over both of Sarah's luscious cheeks. And all the while Forrest pounded away at Sarah's loosest hole. After a few minutes of her barrage of spanks, Sarah's ass now had a bright pink hue.

Then Sarah felt something that she had longed to feel all night. After being built up to the boiling point all night, Sarah could feel her orgasm mounting within her. Her eyes were clenched tight in exquisite ecstasy as she began to shove her hips back faster to drive Forrest deeper inside her, trying to bring her long awaited release into reality.

"Oh god, Forrest!! I'm gonna cum!!" squealed Sarah over the din of their noisy bodies.

"Yes, cum for me!" Forrest urged, draping her body on top of Sarah's, pressing her own tits into Sarah's sweaty back, her nipples feeling like nails on a chalk board they were so hard. Forrest then reached up and grabbed Sarah's dangling tits, squeezing them and using them as a point of leverage for her to slam harder and harder into Sarah, swiveling her hips and moving the cock inside her, wanting Sarah's cum all over her dick as much as Sarah did. "Cum all over my big black cock!! I want you to taste yourself over every! Single! Inch!" she gave hard, echoing slams into Sarah to punctuate each word, shoving the nub harder into her own clit at the same time she finally succeeded in pushing Sarah over the edge.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HERE I CUM ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING COCK!!! ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!" howled Sarah. Her hips stopped slamming back to meet Forrest, stopping with every inch of the black rubber buried inside as her orgasm soaked it further.

And Forrest found her own release at that same moment. The overwhelming pressure on her clit combined with the unexpected pleasure of Sarah shouting out her first name broke the wave that had been building in her.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK SARAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" shouted Forrest as the leather strap covering her pussy was flooded with her cum.

The two women knelt there on the bed, connected by the rubber and leather on Forrest's hips, their bodies trembling as their orgasm's accompanied one another to their peaks. The grip Forrest had on Sarah's tits was almost brutal, but the lower blonde hardly felt it as she came down from her overwhelming high.

Finally, after both women had let loose every drop of cum that they could, Forrest pulled her dick out with a messy squish.

Sarah wanted to just plop down on the bed and finally get that sleep she had been seeking when she first entered the room so long ago, but knew she couldn't. She had one more job to do and she was looking forward to it as much as Forrest was.

Forrest showed how eager she was by hurrying around to Sarah's front end, where she was still miraculously holding herself up by her elbows, and grabbed Sarah by the head.

"Don't pass out on me yet, Walker," ordered Forrest, emphasizing Sarah's last name, telling Sarah that the time of first name usage had passed. "I still have a mess for you to clean up."

Sarah stared longingly at the 'mess' presented to her. Every inch of plastic jutting from Forrest's hips was covered in shiny liquid. It gave off the musky smell of her cum, a smell that Sarah was very familiar with.

Not wasting another second that could be used to clean dick, Sarah grasped the swaying toy by the base and sucked the head of the phallic shaped plastic into her mouth. She instantly groaned at the welcome taste of her own cum as it was sucked off the toy and swallowed down.

It was clear, though, that Sarah wasn't going to be able to set her own pace here. Forrest had a firm grip on Sarah's hair and when Sarah started to take more of the black shaft into her mouth, Forrest shoved her face forward.

Sarah choked and gagged at the sudden invasion of her mouth. Spit was falling from her mouth as she tried to adjust to the unexpected amount of dick in her mouth, but her years of sucking dick kicked in and she began to bob her head on the four inches of cum flavored cock.

"That's it, Walker. Suck my big cock. Suck it clean of your slutty cum and get it deep in your throat," instructed Forrest, pressing more on Sarah's head, pushing another inch down her throat before yanking her mouth off the toy.

Sarah took in great gasps of air as the spit covering her chin showing just how sloppy this blowjob was. After Forrest was sure Sarah had enough air to keep her from passing out she said, "Now you're going to take all of this down your throat like a good little whore, and you're going to love every depraved second of it."

Sarah looked up at her dominating lover with a playful gleam in her eye and said, "Make me."

"Oh, I'll make you," laughed Forrest. She took a much firmer than required grip of Sarah's hair and pulled her head forward. "I'll make you choke on my goddamn dick!"

Sure enough when Forrest stuck her toy in Sarah's she shoved about five inches in in the first thrust.

Sarah's gag reflex kicked in and tried to push the invading rubber out, but Sarah fought it down. It's not the first time she's taken a huge cock down her throat and it certainly won't be the last.

Now Sarah was the one forcing the toy down her throat. Forrest let her take over as she actually didn't want to hurt the younger agent, but kept up the stream of filthy encouragements.

"Yeah, that's it Walker. Take my big dick deep. Suck it all the way down. Taste yourself all over it and know that this big cock was just in your loose cunt!"

When Sarah sucked down seven of the nine inches the lack of oxygen forced her to back off for the moment. She stroked the cum and spit covered dick, spreading the wetness and resolved to take the entire thing this time.

So, with one last deep breath Sarah plunged her mouth back onto the giant toy and swallowed back up the seven inches she had previously conquered. Exhaling the air she had been holding through her nose, Sarah made the final plunge down.

Sucking and licking up the last bit of the cum that lingered on the previously untouched last inches, Sarah closed her eyes as the amazing sensation of a cock descending down her throat.

Only when her lips came in contact with the leather straps of Forrest's harness did Sarah stop pushing. She had just sucked down all nine inches of Forrest's incredible toy and was enjoying the feel of her throat muscles trying to adjust to the unnatural entity.

Finally, Sarah felt Forrest tug on her hair and she slowly dislodged the dick from her gullet. With her job finished at last, Sarah collapsed down onto the bed, her face landing in her soft pillows and her tits squished and pressing out from under her.

"Good job, Walker," patronized Forrest, stroking Sarah's hair it what Sarah might have called a loving gesture, but she knew better. This was just as close as Forrest could get to intimacy. "I've seen for myself before tonight that you definitely knew how to work a pussy, but I only had rumor and speculation about your talents with a cock."

Lifting her head slightly Sarah locked eyes with the infuriating woman and smirked. "So? Did I live up to your expectation, Agent Forrest?"

Forrest let out a small laugh, looked up and down Sarah's sweat glistening body and said, "If this were a real cock, it would have shot its load the second you wrapped you lips around it."

Sarah chuckled and rested her head down. Now that the fun was over she was ready for her well-earned rest. And as she felt her shuffle off of the bed, she thought Forrest felt the same.

A thought that was immediately scraped when she felt soft hands on her butt, spreading the cheeks.

Sarah's eyes shot open, all tiredness forgotten for the moment as the implications of Forrest's actions were all too clear.

"What are you doing?" demanded Sarah, the outrage in her voice easily apparent, yet Forrest ignored it, lowering her face to Sarah's ass. "I thought we were done? I thought you said I had earned my forgiveness!"

Forrest paused in her descent to her target between the spread cheeks and looked up at Sarah. She tried to shift her face to show a mask of anger, but couldn't keep it up over the desire that flashed in Sarah's eyes at the thought of where Forrest was headed.

Forrest just smiled at the woman and said, "No forgiveness is earned from sluts like you without a good ass fucking." And, without another word, Forrest extended her tongue and licked Sarah's asshole.

A loud moan escaped Sarah's throat as her face fell back down on to the pillow and her hands gripped the sheets again.

"This is going to be a long night," Sarah said to herself as she felt Forrest begin to push into her most sensitive hole.

*****

When Sarah opened her eyes the next day, she knew right away that she had slept in way too late.

The sun seeping in through the drawn curtains was too high in the sky to have risen any time recently and the noise from outside was far too busy to be any time before noon.

Sarah wanted nothing more than to just sleep away however much of the day there was left and worry about insignificant things like work, Chuck and food later, but she knew there was no real choice in the matter.

With great reluctance, Sarah lifted her head high enough to see over her pillow and confirm the time was 3:16.

'Yep. Way too late,' thought Sarah, not really caring one way or the other about the time, but knowing the other people in her life certainly would.

It's not really a surprise to Sarah that she was lost to the world for so long. Whenever she had truly mind blowing sex it usually knocks her out for a good 10 to 12 hours. And her night with Alex Forrest was certainly one doozy of a night.

As Sarah rolled out of bed, ignoring the ringing phone next to her clock that was no doubt either Chuck or Casey wondering where she was (and Sarah was betting every weapon that she and Casey owned that it was Chuck), she remembered the last thing she had been aware of last night before she passed out was Forrest's huge nine inch cock slamming in and out of her ass. At that point Sarah's ass had been the source of so many orgasms they all started to blur together and Sarah was barely able to remember glancing at the clock in the midst of her thrashing and noticing the time had read 2:18 when Sarah lost consciousness.

Sarah's journey to rejoin the rest of the world was put to an immediate halt when Sarah tried to step out of bed.

"Ouch!" Sarah moaned in pain as a sharp ache from her ass ceased any idea of walking for a while. Sarah should have known better than try and walk after the night her ass had endured. Even after all her times with Carina, who took great pleasure in worshiping every part of her body but particularly her most private hole, Sarah still felt massive soreness the night after.

She knew from her times with Carina that now that she was awake the discomfort would fade enough for her to get up and join her friends out in the world. It wouldn't be completely gone and Sarah knew that after the lengthy pounding her rear end went through last night that it would stay with her all day, but Sarah has become an expert at hiding any discomfort her ass might provide her throughout the day.

As Sarah lay in bed waiting for the pain in her butt to lessen enough for her to get up, she found herself absolutely not surprised to find her room lacked any and all signs that another human being had been there. Forrest's discarded police uniform, her jacket, bag, and any other item that might have belonged to her, as well as their owner, Alex Forrest herself, were gone. And, if Sarah were to guess based on all she knew of her latest lover, she had up and left the moment Sarah had slipped into her cum induced coma.

"At least you were nice enough to cover me up," said Sarah to her long gone lover as she pulled the sheet and blanket fully over her that, to the best of Sarah's knowledge, she had last seen flung to the floor in hasty passion. She had even closed the window, Sarah noted, looking at the closed glass.

She had never expected Forrest to stay the night and, quite honestly, was glad she hadn't. Sarah didn't know what she would have said to the woman that she had no feelings toward other than "You fuck nice." What would she have said? 'Thanks for fucking my ass so long and hard that I can't stand up?'

No, Forrest being gone was for the best.

Sarah sighed in exasperation as her phone went off again. She really didn't want to answer it, but she knew whoever it was (Chuck) wouldn't leave her alone until she did.

So, Sarah stretched out her arm, groping the area she knew her phone was, not bothering to raise her head from the soft comfort of her pillows. When she finally found the quiet ending device, she picked it up and with a turn of her head saw that the personalized picture she programmed confirmed that it was indeed Chuck, surprise surprise.

Resigning herself to answering the dozen questions that she knew Chuck would ask, Sarah answered the call.

"Hi, Chuck," croaked Sarah, hiding how much of a bother she found this and pretending she had been looking forward to his call.

"Oh, Sarah, thank god you picked up! I've been calling you all day and thought you were in danger. Where were you?" asked Chuck, his voice full of concerned relief.

"I'm fine Chuck," she reassured her cover boyfriend. "I've just been sleeping all day."

"You've been sleeping?" asked a confused Chuck, not sure he heard his handler right. "But it's a quarter past three, why were you so tired? Are you sure you're alright? Do you need me to come over? What did you do last night?"

Sarah could just picture Chuck's eyebrows arched in confusion as her ran out of the Buy More to come to her surely much needed rescue.

Despite her initial annoyance at Chuck's relentless calling, Sarah couldn't help but smile at just how worried Chuck had been for her. All thoughts of Alex Forrest flew from her mind as she laughed at the endearing attempted helpfulness from the man she loved.

"I'm fine, Chuck, I promise. I just had a headache last night and took some medicine that must have knocked me out for a longer time than I planned. And no, they didn't hurt me," said Sarah, answering the question that she knew Chuck was about to worriedly ask. "So please, don't bother coming over, I'm just about to get in the shower and head to Castle and I'll stop by the Buy More, okay?"

She knew Chuck wanted to argue some more, wanted to personally come over and drive her and take care of her. And while Sarah found that sweet and romantic, she knew she would get sick of his treatments real fast.

So, with a sigh of defeat, Chuck conceded, "Alright Sarah. If you say you're alright, then I believe you."

"Thank you, Chuck," said Sarah, rolling her head over on the pillow, swapping her phone to her pillow-less ear and hand. "So, are Casey and General Beckman pissed that I'm AWOL? What have I missed?"

Chuck began to tell her what exactly her partner and her boss had thought of her disappearance today, but Sarah unconsciously shut him out when she saw something in her room that shouldn't be.

On her beds left side table, resting against the lamp, were two items that Sarah had never seen before. One was a big manila envelope and, on top of it was a smaller, plain white envelope with the words "Me First" written on it.

Ignoring Chuck, who had for some reason started describing the hard times he and Morgan had faced with some war video game, Sarah reached out and grabbed the two envelopes.

Shifting her body slowly, Sarah lay on her side, opening the smaller envelope rather difficultly since she could only use one hand. When she had succeeded, she found a letter inside.

Pulling the letter free from its confines, Sarah began to read it:

Walker,

Thanks for being such a cooperative prisoner last night. It really made your punishment much more enjoyable. Next time you decide to break protocol and help your little boy toy by breaking the law, make sure you call me beforehand so I can be there to put you in your place again.

A. Forrest

P.S. What you were looking for is in the other envelope. You're lucky that General Beckman decided to throw the geek a bone.

Sarah frowned at the post script. While Forrest leaving a note was very thoughtful and made Sarah think better of the long gone blonde, she didn't understand what Forrest meant by 'what she was looking for'.

Rolling her eyes at the cliché of spies being frustratingly secretive, Sarah put down Forrest's note and moved to the bigger envelope.

With Chuck still talking about who knows what in her ear, Sarah slipped her hand inside the envelope and pull out its contents.

Its contents happened to be a series of photographs. All of them were of a little silver mobile home in the middle of nowhere. Sarah didn't know why Forrest thought these pictures of a mobile home would be considered throwing Chuck a bone, until she reached the last photo.

There, exiting the diminutive home was a man Sarah had seen many times in Bartowski family photos. He had definitely aged in the many years since he had abandoned his family but there was no mistaking Stephen Bartowski, long lost father to Chuck and Ellie.

Written in the corner against the blue sky of the photo was an address and coordinates that Sarah knew would lead her straight to the man whose search led Sarah to last night's activities.

"Chuck," said Sarah, cutting across his ramblings, her voice filled with excitement.

"What's wrong, Sarah? Do you want me to come over after all?" asked a concerned Chuck, not at all perturbed by her accidental rudeness.

"No, stay where you are," ordered Sarah, successfully rolling out of bed, all pain and discomfort forgotten. Reuniting Chuck with his father overrode any pain from meaningless sex could cause. "I'm coming to see you."

Without explaining further or even saying goodbye, Sarah ended the call, throwing the phone down next to the pictures of Chuck's father.

Picking up the letter Forrest had written Sarah walked to her dresser. She opened a drawer and pulled out a box of matches. She wasn't a smoker but she did use candles and that was the purpose for most of her matches. But today Sarah had another use for them.

Entering the bathroom, Sarah lifted up the toilet seat. She pulled out a match and lit it with a strike against its box. She then proceeded to light the letter on fire.

She held the burning paper for as long as she could before dropping the smoldering letter into the toilet.

Sarah was sure that as well intentioned and helpful that General Beckman and Forrest were in giving Sarah this much wanted information, they wouldn't want a paper trail leading this breach of protocol and law breaking back to them. So, with a last glance at the half burned, fully ruined paper, Sarah said, "Thank you, Alex," and flushed.

Turning away from the disappearing paper, Sarah turned on her shower, and prepared to reunite Chuck and Ellie Bartowski with their long lost dad.

The End