Sarah vs. the First Love

Story Info
Sarah needs to know if what they did would stay secret.
19.1k words
4.72
29.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

I do not own or am in any way connected to 'Chuck' or its characters.

This story mostly takes place during the season 2 episode, 'Chuck vs. the Fat Lady'.

The lovely ladies in this story are Yvonne Strahovski as Sarah Walker & Jordana Brewster as Jill Roberts

Now, enough talking.

Let's make it showy!

**********

She should have been used to this by now. How many times in her life did she have to feel this sense of disappointment, anger and hurt? How many times did she have to suffer through the betrayal of someone she trusted?

It took her until she was immersed in her CIA training for Sarah to realize how much her father's cons were all about the profit and not about her, but that didn't stop her stomach from eating itself in sorrow. Her best-friend Carina, as much as they loved each other, had left Sarah to fend for herself if the reward was worth it on a few occasions.

Those times weren't as bad, as Sarah knew that Carina knew she was leaving Sarah in an easily survivable situations and that softened the blow, but the mere thought of her closest friend leaving her for the right price sent chills through her every time.

It didn't matter that this time she was just on the side-lines of the betrayal this time. The brunt of the shattered trust fell on Chuck's shoulders. But Sarah, being closer than she should be towards her asset, felt the entirety of Chuck's pain as if it was her own. Not to mention she felt her own pang of personal betrayal considering... what happened.

Now Sarah was standing with Casey in the main room of Castle, the secret operations base built beneath a cover frogurt shop the CIA had created, sitting in front of the main monitor, both of their attention on the screen.

Displayed in the image was a woman strapped to a chair in the middle of an otherwise empty room. Her head was bent down toward her chest, making it impossible to see her face through her long hair, but Sarah and Casey didn't need to see her face to know who she was.

Jill Roberts. One time serious girlfriend of Chuck's now an enemy agent who betrayed her country and was now about to go away for a long, long time.

Jill had been Chuck's first big girlfriend, easily his first love, before she broke up with him back in Stanford and sending him into a downward spiral that put him in the motionless rut that he had called his life before Bryce sent him the Intersect. But after a chance run in a few days ago and a few spy related misunderstandings, Chuck and Jill were back together and Chuck was happier than Sarah had ever seen him.

There were a few bumps mostly centering on Chuck having to hide his spy life from his old-new beau, but once Chuck told her the truth, for the most part, everything seemed to happily fall into place.

Unfortunately that was when Jill sprung her trap. Jill revealed herself as an agent of Fulcrum, an organization that desperately wanted its hands on the Intersect in order to fulfill their deadly ambitions. She pretended to get herself and her partner caught in order to gain access and control of Castle. Then they would not only get back the names of Fulcrum agents undercover in high raking positions throughout the CIA, NSA, and FBI that Operation Bartowski recently acquired, but also to use the computers to find Bryce Larkin, the man who sent Chuck the Intersect in the first place, who Fulcrum mistakenly believes to be the Human Intersect.

After a few close calls against the Fulcrum agents, Operation Bartowski, as well as the unlikely assistance from the Buy More manager Big Mike, was able to secure and arrest Jill and her partner, with Chuck finally able to put Jill in the past after he saw her almost kill Sarah. Now Chuck was up in the Buy More, trying to take his mind off of things with his friend Morgan. He would be back in time to see Jill taken away but right now he needed space from the heartbreaking world of international espionage.

While Sarah wanted to try to help and comfort Chuck, she knew he didn't want that right now. Besides, she needed to be in Castle now. Mainly because she was ordered to be there by General Beckman, but partly because she needed an urgent matter of her own taken care of.

"How does someone do it," Casey questioned with a grunt, still looking at the restrained figure on the screen.

"Do what?" Sarah inquired. She was half listening, gathering up the nerve to ask her own question.

"How does someone like her," Casey responded, indicating Jill with a nudge of his chin, "an All-American girl, a Stanford graduate and a doctor, get involved with scum like Fulcrum?"

Sarah couldn't help but wonder the same thing, something that Chuck had resolved to not dwell over in fear it would drive him mad. Jill was raised by a loving family, had an active childhood including girl scouts, sports, and various clubs in school. She never had any contact with anybody who could be considered deadly until...

"The must have gotten her at Stanford," Sarah answered. "We know that Fulcrum is recruiting from all over the country through colleges. They must have cornered her, promised to help her somehow, they asked for one in return and it just snowballed. We've seen it before."

A grunt was Casey's reply.

Ignoring her partner's lack of communication, Sarah pushed forward with her own question. "Listen, Casey, could I have five minutes alone with her?"

Casey glanced up at her, eyebrow cocked in amusement. "Going to let her know how you really feel about her treatment of the luckless wonder?"

"No, I just need to ask her something," Sarah explained rather vaguely. "And I need you to do something for me. Call it a big favor."

Casey didn't respond, so Sarah asked her 'big favor'.

"I need you to turn off the camera," she said rather quickly, before hurriedly adding, "I know that this breaks all protocol and is against all rules, but I need to talk to her, but it's about a private matter not a national security one, so I think it would be okay if you just let this one slide and – "

"Yeah whatever," Casey cut her off than proceeded to do just what Sarah asked and turned off the camera in Jill's cell. Sarah was astonished at how quickly her partner acted and it must of shown on her face because when Casey turned back to her he gave a sigh of exasperation and explained, "Look, I don't care that you have to whine about how cruel Dr. Roberts was to your boy toy, just don't rough her up too much."

That wasn't exactly what Sarah wanted to talk to Jill about, but rather than look a gift horse in the mouth, she said, "Thanks John. I'll only be five minutes" and left the room.

As Sarah traveled the short distance between the main room and Jill cell, she tried to psych herself up for this.

'Come on Sarah, you need to do this. You know how important this is. She's just one woman and she's strapped to a friggin' chair. What can she do?'

That was the problem though. Sarah knew what Jill could do with the information she had and it made her flesh crawl just thinking about it.

When Sarah reached Jill's cell she was able to see what had been displayed on the monitor in main room in the flesh. Jill actually looked more pathetic than she did on the screen. Someone of her intelligence and beauty strapped to a chair and just whiling the seconds away until her punishment is dealt just seemed wrong, but it was what she was asking for by betraying her country.

Sarah quickly plugged in the passcode and the door opened allowing Sarah to enter the small room. The door slid shut when Sarah was inside. Jill didn't look up when Sarah entered. Sarah knew she wasn't asleep just that she preferred to stay uninvolved. She had refused to speak to anyone since Chuck placed her under arrest and avoided eye contact as much as possible.

"Jill," Sarah began, feeling no reason or desire to beat around the bush, "I need to ask you something."

No response.

"Keep in mind that no matter what your answer is it won't help your case," Sarah continued. "You're still going to jail for the same length of time."

Jill still said and did nothing.

Not wanting to prolong the stimulating conversation, Sarah finally got to the point.

"I just need to know something. It's a yes or no question and a rather simple one at that." Sarah took a calming breath and, after confirming for her own personal ease that the camera in the corner was indeed powered down, asked the question that she needed to know the answer to.

"Will you tell anyone?"

**********

Four Days Earlier

Knock, knock, knock.

"Jill, please open the door."

The hotel hallway was otherwise silent save for the knocking and pleading currently taking place outside one of the rooms, a silence that the occupant of the desired room was taking part in.

"Jill, please. I want to explain," came the next plea.

Sarah knew she was overstepping her bounds as Chuck's handler but she couldn't just sit around and do nothing while Chuck was so impatient to apologize and come up with some way to convince Jill to forgive him. So Sarah volunteered to go in Chuck's place, figuring it didn't matter if Jill hated Sarah as long as she found a way to forgive Chuck.

"Explain what?" an incredulous reply asked through the door. "What other explanation could there be for the two of you stripped to your underwear soaking wet in a hotel room?"

Sarah's felt a flash of triumph. She had been standing here knocking for almost 5 minutes without so much as a "Fuck you" thrown at her and now she was getting curious, albeit angry, questions.

"I'll tell you if you let me in. I don't want to have this conversation through a door," Sarah insisted.

She thought she heard a sigh before the sound of a lock being undone preluded the swinging open of the hotel room door.

Sarah was greeted with the sight of a very annoyed and angry Jill Roberts. She was clad in a fluffy white robe that went to her ankles and her long hair went half-way down her back. Even though she stood a few inches lower than her, the fury that was undoubtedly directed toward Sarah seemed to make her bigger.

But Sarah could read the tell-tale signs all women knew to know that while Jill's face was a mask of anger, she had just recently been crying. Her eyes were slightly red and puffy and the sleeves of her robe had spots of wetness on them indicating Jill had just wiped her eyes before answering the door.

"Can't you just leave me alone? I'm only in town for a few days, why can't you just let me be," Jill asked, the hurt and anger all too evident in her voice.

"Because Chuck cares about you and wants you to know the truth," Sarah simply stated.

Jill was now standing with her arms crossed giving Sarah her best withering glare. "I already know the truth. I saw the truth with my own eyes and even heard it after Chuck broadcasted it," she argued.

Sarah didn't know what Jill meant by 'broadcasted it' but she brushed it aside and pushed on.

"What you saw I'll admit looked very bad, but there was a reason for it. Just please let me explain," Sarah implored.

Jill looked wary. "Why isn't Chuck the one trying to beg my forgiveness? He's already left me about a dozen messages."

"He wanted to, but I thought it might be better if I tried first. I don't really care if you hate me so I have no reason to lie about this" Sarah explained, figuring that she might as well tell the truth about everything since she was here.

"Oh wow. That makes me feel so much better, thanks for coming Sarah," Jill mocked as she moved to shut the door but was stopped by Sarah's hand.

"Look, I'm sorry if that sounded to blunt, but I figured you deserved the truth about everything," Sarah explained. "Now please, will you let me come in so we can talk?"

If possible, Jill now seemed even more wary than she had before. "Why do you need to come in? All you wanted to do was tell me what happened today, so tell."

Sarah shook her head "No" and clarified. "It has to do with my job. I can't just talk about it in the hallway."

Jill knew the truth about Chuck's life, so Sarah was sure Jill knew she wasn't talking about her oh-so-important job at the local Orange Orange.

Jill still looked apprehensive, but the logical side of her seemed to win over the angry side this time as she nodded her head in understanding.

"Yeah, I guess you can't really be having discussions about national secrets in the middle of a hotel," Jill conceded as she stepped aside to let Sarah in.

"Thank you," Sarah told Jill as she entered the room. It was a standard hotel room with a bed, night stand and bathroom on one side and a desk, dresser, closet, and TV on the other. In fact, given the stature of the hotel and the party Jill had been traveling with, the room was actually better Sarah's apartment. The petty portion of her felt kind of rankled at this, but she quickly got over it to focus on more important things, like the reason she was here.

Sarah moved to stand in the middle of the room than turned to face Jill, who still had her arms crossed and not looking too pleased at the fact that Sarah was now in her room.

"So what did you want to tell me," Jill asked, all too ready to show the blond woman the door.

But Sarah, despite having nothing else on her mind the entire trip over from Castle, found her attention on something else at the moment.

The door to Jill's bathroom was ajar with the lights on. Lying in a rumpled heap on a chair sat a fluffy white towel. From her position in the room she could see in the reflection of the bathroom mirror that the shower curtain was moved to the side, away from the wall that held the controls to the shower.

Sarah's mouth went dry as the implications of everything her eyes were telling her along with the fact that Jill was standing in a bathrobe led her to one conclusion.

She obviously couldn't tell but Sarah was willing to bet a lot that Jill was wearing a robe and nothing else and she was wearing only that because Sarah had interrupted her right before she entered the shower. The idea that the only thing standing between Sarah's eyes and Jill's nude form was a very loose fitting bathrobe was almost as tantalizing a thought as the one swimming thorough her head of Jill standing under the spray of her shower, water streaming down her hair and body, making her lightly bronzed skin shiny and wet. Sarah had to restrain herself from letting out a moan of lust.

She had always loved shower sex. She got off so hard at the idea of getting in something that was designed to make you clean and fresh and just getting as filthy as possible. She loved being on her knees with a hard cock or soft pussy in her mouth feeling the pressure of the water on her head as she made her lover wetter than any shower could. Or being pressed against the slippery walls and getting slammed from behind by fingers or a cock, real or rubber, as her lover whispered filthy promises in her ear.

"Sarah!"

Sarah's eyes whipped forward to Jill. "Say what you're going to say and get out," Jill snapped. She hadn't taken too kindly to Sarah daydreaming in the middle of her room when she just wanted the tall blonde to leave as soon as possible.

"Right, sorry. Was lost in thought there for a second," Sarah apologized, the blush spreading on her cheeks showing how embarrassed she felt at being caught.

"Now Jill, what you saw today wasn't Chuck and I in the middle of a tryst," Sarah began, getting to the reason she had stopped by tonight: fixing Chuck's relationship.

"Oh, then, what was it?" Jill asked. "What other reason would I find the two of you alone in a hotel room soaking wet in your underwear?"

"Well," continued Sarah, "you know that we were on a mission today too – "

"Too find secret information not to fuck!" Jill shouted.

"We weren't fucking!" Sarah shouted right back, getting a little tired of Jill's paranoia and interruptions and decided to just get to the point instead of having to fight off Jill's anger. "We thought we were dying!"

This shut Jill up. Her brow, which before was scrunched up in irritation was now relaxed, all anger in her body deflated like a popped balloon.

"Dying? Why were you dying?" inquired Jill, her voice now full of concern.

"We weren't actually dying, we just thought we were" Sarah cleared up. When Jill still looked confused Sarah continued. "We found the information we were looking for, but it was locked in this box. When Chuck opened it sprayed the both of us with gas. Casey and I thought it might have been some kind of toxin, so Casey went to get a containment unit while Chuck and I – "

"Needed to decontaminate yourselves," finished Jill, a look of dawning realization washing over her face.

"Right, we thought we were in danger," Sarah carried on, thankful for the first time that she knew Jill that she was a doctor.

"So you got out of the contaminated clothes and got in the shower to wash away any chemicals that might have been on your skin," finished Jill, the anger that had been with her since the moment she first opened the door long gone and replaced a giant smile. Any doubts that Jill had about Chuck's fidelity were extinguished. "And when Chuck opened the door?" Jill asked, thinking she knew the answer but wanting to hear it anyway.

"We thought it was Casey," Sarah answered. "We didn't even think that it could have been someone else."

"Of course you didn't," agreed Jill. "I can't imagine what I would do if that were me. I think I would have just crouched into a corner and cried," she laughed.

"I'm sure you wouldn't have," scoffed Sarah. "From what Chuck's told me about you I'm sure you would have done just fine."

Jill smiled at the complement before gasping in shock.

"Oh my god! I can't believe how mean I've been!" cried Jill, wringing her hands in worry and began to pace the room. "I've been so rude to you, I'm sorry!"

"It's fine," Sarah insisted, brushing off Jill's apology. "It was a rather bad thing for a girlfriend to walk in on."

Jill stopped pacing and laughed at that and said, "Yeah, I don't know how many other relationships could survive finding your boyfriend in his underwear with a busty blond," before reverting back to her worried, regretful bluster. "But it's not just you! I've been cold to Chuck too. He's been calling me all day and I've been ignoring him every time, listening to his messages asking to talk and explains, but I was too stubborn and angry to call back."

Sarah let Jill expound on her guilt for about thirty more seconds before grabbing her arm and stopping her track around the room.

"Jill, this is Chuck you're talking about!" Sarah explained while stroking her robe covered arm in comfort, as if telling her that the sun was hot. "He's not the kind of guy to break up with someone over a simple misunderstanding. "

Jill looked slightly ashamed as she turned her face away from Sarah's gaze and said, "I know that. Chuck's a great guy, but I know how much I hurt him when I broke up with him and I'm just worried."

"Worried about what?" asked Sarah. "Worried that he's going to get payback and hurt you?" She couldn't keep the disbelief out of her voice because the thought of Chuck intentionally hurting somebody he cared for like that for some petty revenge was like imagining a boring Captain Awesome or a respectable Jeff and Lester.

"I know, I know, that's not the kind of guy Chuck is," Jill conceded. "But I couldn't help it. That phone call I got before I came to your room didn't help much either."

"What phone call?" Sarah inquired, truly confused at this. When did Chuck have time to call Jill?

"I don't think he meant to call. It was probably one of those pocket dial things," expounded Jill. "But when I picked up the phone it was Chuck talking about needing an hour to have sex, how exhausted he was and wondering why your knees weren't hurting." She felt her face flush as she told Sarah all of this but that was nothing compared to the shade of red that had washed over Sarah's face.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers