Sarah vs. the First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could now clearly remember when all of those things were said and thought she would die of embarrassment as all of the things she and Chuck said that, taken out of context, could easily be misinterpreted.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you heard that!" Sarah exclaimed mortified. "We were crawling through the air ducts Jill, I swear. We weren't doing anything else. You have to believe me!"

"I do believe you Sarah," Jill reassured the other woman. "I just didn't know what to believe then coupled with what I saw in your room..." she trailed off, the rest of her sentence unnecessary.

The two of them stood there, not really sure what else to say.

Sarah supposed she should leave now. She had done what she told Chuck she was going to do and Jill seemed perfectly understanding now. She should let Jill get back to her shower, call Chuck and tell him not to worry any more.

But she didn't want to. As much as her mind was telling her to leave, another part was trying to give her every reason to stay; a part that hadn't made itself known to Sarah since that night in a sandwich shop a couple months ago.

Sarah was pulled from her thoughts when Jill said, "I want to thank you Sarah."

"That's not necessary," Sarah insisted, removing her hand from Jill's arm.

"But it is," Jill asserted. "You didn't have to come out here tonight. You could have just left this between Chuck and me, but you showed how lucky Chuck is to have such a caring person in his life." Now it was Jill's turn to be comforting as she brought her hand up and placed it on Sarah's shoulder causing a shiver to trail down the blonde's spine.

"N-no problem," Sarah stammered. She wasn't usually one to trip over her own words, but she always stumbled a bit when she was attracted to someone that she knew she shouldn't be. But right now Jill was just too tempting. The brunette was making her thinks nasty thoughts Sarah so wanted to fulfill but knew she shouldn't. She had to get out of their before she did something she regretted.

Abruptly jerking from Jill's grasp, Sarah looked over at the clock on the nightstand and said, in a wildly transparent voice, "Oh look at the time. 9:30 already? I should really get going. I haven't closed down the store yet."

That was partially true. While she had left her cover job at the Orange Orange to come here, she asked Casey to cover for her, promising she would make it up to him later somehow. But Jill didn't need to know that.

"Oh! Okay," responded Jill, rather taken aback at the suddenness of Sarah's announcement. Not sure what to do with the hand that was formerly resting on Sarah's shoulder, she used it push her hair back behind her ear and shoulder, exposing her neck.

"Yeah, I'll just let you get back to whatever it is you were doing and I'll see you later," Sarah said in a hurry moving toward the door, fighting off the urge she had to just nibble at the flesh Jill had just exposed to her horny eyes.

"Sarah," Jill called out as Sarah's hand grasped the door handle. "Are you alright?" she asked, genuinely concerned.

"Of course," Sarah said in a voice that she knew was clearly flustered. She looked back at the smaller woman and saw the alarm at Sarah's abrupt actions in her eyes but she didn't have time to worry about mollifying Jill's concern. "I'll see you tomorrow," she added before opening the door and stepping out into the hallway, having the sense to shut the door slowly so not to disturb anyone else.

Sarah slumped against the door, her hands behind her back, trying to force her libido down.

It's not like it was news to Sarah that Jill is a smokin' hottie. She noticed that the first moment she met Chuck's first love. She had just never been in a room alone with her for such a long period of time, much less when Jill was nearly naked. If Sarah hadn't already had one of Chuck's ex's as a notch in her bedpost it would be much easier to ignore the pull she felt towards Jill.

But the last time was different. Lou, Chuck's old ex-girlfriend, wasn't the product of Sarah wanting some pussy and taking it. She was ordered by General Beckman to get close to her to find out if she was friend or foe.

There's no such reasoning with Jill. If she was just a normal girlfriend of Chuck's Beckman might have given the order again, considering the great job Sarah did with Lou. But Jill knows about Chuck's spy life. She helped them out of a jam that would have resulted in the deaths of not only Chuck and Casey but numerous civilians a couple days ago. And while it's true Jill doesn't know Chuck is the Intersect, she still hasn't had any negative reaction to Chuck's spy life.

Sarah couldn't help but smile when she thought of Lou. That had been such a hot night. She made Casey make a copy of the disc they recorded of the shop camera's and brought it out whenever she felt overwhelmingly horny and Carina was unreachable for some hot international phone sex.

She never saw Lou again after the next morning. The woman stopped by Sarah's prior cover job and asked what had happened the night before. Sarah just told her the two of them had a few drinks, Lou a few too many, and Sarah took her home.

It wasn't long after that Chuck and Sarah shared a passionate kiss which resulted in Chuck's feelings to resurface and he had to break-up with Lou.

Since then Lou had expanded her shop, leaving her Burbank store and moving to the OC to man a bigger branch. Sarah used the resources at her disposal to follow up on Lou since she moved, to make sure her forgotten night with Sarah didn't cause any harm.

Quite the contrary, actually, much to Sarah's surprise, Lou had in fact started up a relationship with another woman, some girl named Summer. Apparently even if she believed her hook-up with Sarah was just a dream it made a giant impact on Lou's life.

Shaking her head to forget about Lou (for the moment, anyway) Sarah forced herself to forget any thoughts of passion she felt towards Jill. She and Chuck's relationship could be permanent, and with no sign of the Intersect leaving Chuck's brain anytime soon that meant Sarah would have to be around her as well.

Sarah would just have to put Jill in one of the rare columns of women that she wanted but could never try anything with. It shouldn't be too hard of a task. After all, she already saw one of those every day when she stopped by the Bartowski's.

All ready to put all of her lust for Jill behind her, Sarah started to walk away when she noticed something.

The door handle hadn't returned to its regular closed position. It was jammed still pointing down, which meant that the door wasn't locked. Sarah's heart was pounding in her chest. Jill's door handle getting stuck right when Sarah was contemplating whether or not to have sex with the woman was too much of a coincidence to ignore.

Her desires overriding her morals Sarah pushed open the door a crack, slowly, afraid that any sudden movements would snap the handle up thereby locking her out. She listened for any sound that would indicate Jill was in the main room and when the only sound that greeted her ears was the rushing water from the shower, Sarah opened the door fully and entered the room again.

Sarah closed the door as slowly as she opened it as to not attract Jill's attention and when the door was shut (and the lock firmly in place) the first thing Sarah did was slip off her sneakers. She couldn't risk them and any noise they might make on the floor alerting Jill.

Still not believing that she was doing this after convincing herself this was wrong, Sarah hesitated in about what to do next. Did she strip down to her underwear and lie in bed, does she stay full clothed and try for a straight out seduction like she did with Lou, or does she get fully nude and join Jill in the shower.

The thought isn't even finished sounding off in her mind before Sarah began ridding herself of her clothes. She didn't know how much longer Jill would be in the shower so she didn't dawdle. She had only changed her top and tossed on a jacket when she left the Orange Orange so it didn't take long for her leather jacket and red shirt to be discarded to the floor. They were quickly followed by her bra and the orange hair band that's part of her uniform she hadn't bothers removing before. Standing topless in Jill's room wasn't enough though, so it took no time at all for her to push down her khaki pants and panties in one swoop, shucking them off on top of her jacket before whipping her socks off leaving herself bare.

Giving her body a brief sweep in the mirror, Sarah moved as delicately as she could to the bathroom door. As she got closer she thought she could hear Jill singing over the rush of the shower but that was fine to Sarah. Anything that could keep Jill preoccupied long enough for Sarah to enter the bathroom without detection was fine with her.

Gradually pushing the door open, Sarah was trying to think of the best thing she could say to Jill that was sexy yet non-threatening when she heard something that threw all thoughts of sex from her mind.

Now that the door was open Sarah could plainly hear that Jill was definitely not singing. In fact she was as far off from singing as one could get. Sarah couldn't hear the entirety of what the bathing woman was saying over the sound of the pouring water and her own distractions, but what she did hear was more than enough to get the point across.

"-uck! Yes, right there baby. Right there! I'm so close!"

Sarah thought she was going to be sick. She had never been more disgusted with herself. Here she was about to slip into the shower with another woman, when the woman was frigging herself thinking of her boyfriend. Her amazing, loving boyfriend who Sarah cared immensely for as well and would never do anything to hurt.

'I can't do this. I've got to get out of here' Sarah thought, her mental decision and regret she was feeling caused her to instinctively cover her body with her arms even though Jill didn't know she was there. She was just about to go put her clothes back on when, once again, she was stopped right in her tracks, this time by the next words out of Jill's mouth.

"Fuck me Sarah! Get your fingers deep in me! I need to come around your fingers baby!"

Sarah could feel her jaw slacken and hang open in shock but it didn't stay their very long.

Her surprise at hearing Jill masturbating, not to thoughts of her loving boyfriend, but to Sarah changed everything. The confidence that had shrunk away when she first heard Jill's words came stampeding back and it brought friends. Sarah's pussy, already pretty wet from the constant thoughts of fucking Jill, now felt nice and damp when Sarah reached down to stroke herself.

Licking the evidence of her arousal from her fingers, Sarah gave no more hesitation and opened the door.

She counted on Jill being too lost in her own self-pleasure that she would not notice her door opening and her assumption was correct as Jill continued her frenzied babbling without missing a beat as Sarah approached the shower curtain.

"Almost there, Sarah! So close. I'm gonna cum! Gonna cum!! Please make me cum!!!"

"If you insist," said Sarah, pushing aside the curtain, revealing the woman it was concealing to Sarah's lust filled eyes. "But only because you said 'please'."

"SARAH!!!" Jill yelled, half out of surprise, half from ecstasy. Her body was jerking against the wall which she was resting against, her hips thrusting up and down with her hand fused between her legs. Sarah's sudden presence, however, made Jill remove her fingers from where they were buried, but that seemed to make the situation worse as the sensation of her fingers being removed from her pussy seemed to extend Jill's pleasure.

Sarah allowed Jill to come down from her high, taking her sweet time in raking the woman over multiple times with her eyes.

Jill's legs were shaking from the battle she seemed to behaving with her body to stay standing and, while they weren't as long as Sarah's own, they were definitely two lovely specimens Sarah longed to pay lavish attention to. Sarah couldn't see the mound perched between them because Jill was coming down from her orgasm was staring to panic slightly and tried to cover herself. What she could make out was a definite lack of hair. Whether it was all gone or just groomed Sarah couldn't make out.

Her tits, while obviously much smaller than Sarah's own pair, were still a good healthy B-cup. Maybe they were bigger than Lou's, but she would have to get her hands on them to really make sure, a comparison Sarah would be all too happy to make, including seeing if her pointy brown nipples were as sensitive as her previous female lover.

Jill's hair was plastered to her forehead and neck from the water, her already long bangs stopping right above her eyebrows, making her seem much angrier than her eyes told Sarah she was. The two brown orbs were currently wide with confusion and lust, staring up at Sarah, with Jill utterly lost for words.

She quickly found them quickly though.

"Sarah! What are you doing here?! You left. I know you did so how did you get in? Were you listening at the door the whole time?! How dare you! Just because you're a spy doesn't give you the right to – not that there was anything to listen to! I was just...just..."

"Relaxing?" Sarah helped, as she stepped into the shower. When the warm flow of water met her skin she let out a moan of satisfaction, her nipples hardening to points at both the temperature and Jill's attempts to hide her lust. Sarah than began moving closer to Jill, whose small, cramped shower now seemed like a runway with how long it took Jill to back up against the wall.

"Yeah, relaxing," Jill agreed, willing to say anything to keep Sarah off her as long as possible.

"Do you often relax while moaning another woman's name," teased Sarah as Jill finally ran out of room to back up, though the fact that she hadn't jumped out of the shower yet gave Sarah hope. "Or, a better question," Sarah added, placing her hands lightly on Jill's wrists from where they rested over her goddies, "do you often relax while moaning my name?"

"Th-that wasn't y-you," Jill stammered, the proximity of the buxom blonde making it hard for her to concentrate on what she was saying. "That was an... that was another Sarah and – don't!" Jill's half-hearted plea cut across her weak excuse as Sarah moved Jill's arms to her side, fully exposing the brunette's body to Sarah's starving eyes.

Doing this proved at least one thing to the NSA agent: Jill was as baby bare down below as Sarah was.

"You shouldn't cover up a body this beautiful, Jill," Sarah cooed as she held Jill's arms to her sides. She didn't have a tight grip on them, just enough to let Jill know she wanted them there, but Jill could easily break free if she wanted, which Sarah was delighted to see she didn't even attempt to do. In fact the only protests Jill's body were giving off were the one's coming out of her mouth, and they were so feeble Sarah knew she didn't mean them.

"I certainly hope you enjoyed yourself, Jill, because I'm about to make you feel even better," purred Sarah as she pressed her body against the smaller girl, her back now getting the brunt of the falling water. Both women groaned in delight and closed their eyes at the contact, Sarah's bigger pair of tit's flattening Jill's, with both sets of nipples rubbing against each other. Sarah managed to wriggle her left leg between Jill's and let it rest their there, not wanting to move it just yet. When Sarah opened her eyes she saw Jill looking up with the smallest trace of resistance left in her. All she needed was one last push and she would be sent tumbling down the precipice Sarah was putting her on.

"We can't do this," said Jill, making Sarah mentally roll her eyes. Jill was giving voice to the small bit of conscience that was still floundering in the ocean that was Sarah's lust filled mind that Sarah was able to overlook at the moment. "This is so wrong. What about mmppffhh!!"

Jill's words were muffled by the strong lips that had pressed themselves to her. Sarah didn't want to hear any more excuses (especially the kind that made sense) and shut the smaller woman up with a way that never failed to work.

Despite her last second protests Jill eagerly fell into the kiss Sarah had planted on her, almost instantly opening her mouth granting Sarah access, an offer the blonde took at once, thrusting her tongue inside to be greeted with Jill's own.

The two women moaned into each other's mouths as their tongues stroked and danced together. Confident that she had Jill now, Sarah released Jill's wrists from her light grasp and brought the right hand up to cup and stroke Jill's face as they explored each other's mouths and her left hand gripped Jill's hip.

Jill was the more forward of the two. Already immensely aroused by her previous orgasm she didn't want to wait for Sarah to go through the motions of exploring her body; there would be time for that later. She just wanted the blonde to fuck her.

So skipping the rest of the delights Sarah's body presented to her, Jill's hands shot down to grab Sarah's ass. Jill ignored the moan this elicited from the blonde and used her grip on Sarah as leverage to thrust herself down so Sarah's thigh was now firmly planted against Jill mound.

"Fuck!" Both girls shouted at the contact. Sarah knew what Jill wanted and gave it to her right away. She began sliding her leg between Jill's, rubbing the sensitive flesh pressing against her.

"Oh god," Jill panted, unable to continue kissing Sarah.

"Fuck, Jill! Your cunt is so fucking hot I can feel it through the water," Sarah growled, her hands disengaging from their previous positions and reaching around to take hold of Jill's firm ass.

Jill smirked up at Sarah and moaned "You're not so bad yourself." To prove her point, Jill removed one of her hands from the death grip it had on Sarah's ass and shoved it between Sarah's legs and thrust two fingers right in to Sarah's sopping hole.

"Fucking shit!!" Sarah yelped, the abrupt insertion of Jill's slim digits making Sarah halt in her pumping leg.

She was quickly reminded to get back to work, though, when Jill reared back her free hand and brought it down to Sarah's full ass and commanded, "Don't stop, Sarah! Fuck me while I'm fucking you!!"

Sarah didn't often find herself taking orders from civilians, but she made an exception this time and got back to the task at hand: getting Jill Roberts to cum all over her thigh.

"Fuuuuuucckkk," Sarah moaned as Jill's hand continued to pick up speed with every thrust of Sarah's thigh, which made Sarah even more determined to get Jill off quicker, causing her to move faster as well until the two women got each other rising in a circle of passion, each one working harder to receive that sweet reward.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight," Jill growled, her head dipping down to get her mouth on Sarah's tits. This caused a slight discomfort in her neck, for while Sarah may be taller than her new lover, the closeness of the two bodies made Jill have to bend her neck in a stranger fashion than she was used to. But Jill certainly wasn't complaining as her mouth captured the right nipple between her lips. She sucked and flicked the little nub until it seemed on the bursting point before switching over to the left, trailing the path with her tongue. She took a slight detour when she reached the valley of Sarah's cleavage, giving it a quick vertical swipe, before finishing the trip and attacking the destined nipple.

All the while she never stopped pumping her fingers into Sarah's continually damp snatch.

"God damn it, you're good." Sarah panted through gritted teeth, as Jill hit a particularly sweet spot inside her. "You've definitely done this before."