Sarah vs. the First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dragged her tongue all over the fleshy lips of her lover's labia, the juices flowing down her throat only to be replaced by more. It was a never-ending cycle that Sarah relished.

Jill's pussy was just as yummy as she had hoped. And when she sucked the labia lips into her mouth, Sarah was greeted with an even greater sample of the flavor.

Sarah didn't know how she could have gone so long without eating pussy. Before she had fucked Lou she had gone through an achingly lengthy bought of pussy drought. One year without eating some hot slut out. One year three months and 26 days, to be exact.

Or, as Carina liked to put it, the Bryce Larkin era.

Sure, Sarah had Carina every now and then, but, no matter how much Sarah loved Carina's cum, it hadn't been enough. And it wasn't exactly a challenge to get Carina to spread her legs for her. All Sarah had to do was walk in a room and Carina was already half-way naked.

Her usual plethora of women who loved her tongue like Sarah Michelle Geller were never around or free to have some fun and Sarah hadn't stooped so low as to pay for sex. Besides, with a body like hers they should be the ones paying.

But now, between Lou and Jill, Sarah was hoping things were starting to look up for her in Burbank. Whether or not she did anything with Jill after tonight (and she really hoped she would, despite her conscience yelling at her from the back of her mind), Sarah was determined to never go so long without feeling the touch of a woman.

Even more determined to get the hot cream waiting for her, Sarah doubled her efforts on Jill's cunt.

Meanwhile Jill was reaping the benefits of Sarah's redetermination to her love of women. Her long hair was hanging from her head, swaying back and forth as her body shook from the tremors Sarah's tongue was sending through her body. She was keeping herself from falling face forward onto the mattress with her arms, gripping the sheets whenever Sarah hit a particularly sweet spot.

"Ooooh, Sarah, baby, you know how to fuck that pussy," Jill complimented through moans. "Your tongue feels so fucking sweet in me! Eat up my hot, nasty juices and make me cum! Make me cum and I promise I'll do the same to you!"

'You're damn right you will,' thought Sarah, not wanting to pull away from the pink lips she was attacking. Sarah could feel her own hot juices sliding down her ass to pool in the bed sheets.

Sarah was torn between the choice of either getting Jill of quickly or taking her time with the perky brunette. On the one hand, the faster she got Jill off the quicker Jill will want to return the favor; on the other hand, she didn't know if she will ever get another shot with Jill so she wanted Jill to really remember her and Sarah knew that the more effort she put in making Jill cum was more time Jill would want to spend between Sarah's legs. Plus Jill's pussy cream was so fucking delicious she wanted to swallow as much as she could before she got the big prize.

'Huh, that really wasn't that hard a choice,' mentally shrugged Sarah.

Jill couldn't get enough of Sarah's tongue. It had been so long since she had been with a woman that it was common for her to fuck herself thinking about every hot female in her life. So naturally she would do so over Sarah. The woman was just so pants soaking hot. And now she was sitting on Sarah's face, riding that slick tongue as it plunged her most private of depths.

Sarah mapped out every inch of Jill's lips with her tongue before sucking them into her mouth. She tugged on the sweet flesh, creating the hottest mewling sounds from the mouth above her.

When she finally had enough of teasing the woman, Sarah took one of her hands off of Jill's hips to help spread her pussy lips open, giving way to her small entrance. Wishing she had thought to bring her strap-on so she could really loosen that hole up, Sarah pushed her tongue into Jill's wet pussy.

"Fuck yeah! Get your tongue in my cunt, Sarah!" Jill shouted as Sarah's tongue slid through her drenched folds and began to fuck up into her humping pussy. "A slut like you must love the feel of my hot cunt against your tongue and mouth! Shit, this is what you wanted all along wasn't it? You didn't come over to get me forgive Chuck; you just wanted me to spread my legs for you! Well, Agent Walker, mission fucking accomplished!!" Jill accentuated the last three words by slamming her hips down harder on to Sarah's thrusting tongue, causing a fresh gush of juice to drip into Sarah's salivating mouth.

This wasn't true at all, but Sarah was too far gone in Jill's taste to even contemplate correcting her. Instead she locked eyes with the humping doctor and nodded her head a 'yes' as well as mumble "Mmmmmmhmmmmmm," into Jill's humping folds, which only added to Jill's pleasure.

It was a sign of how far these two women were in their ocean of lust that the mention of Chuck, the man both women seemed to be immensely infatuated with, didn't slow down either one for a second. Jill's mind was to wracked with what Sarah's wicked tongue was doing to her body and Sarah was too busy trying to get her off to care about Chuck Bartowski right now. There were more important things to concentrate on.

Like Jill's hard clit which had peeked itself out from its hood and was just begging for attention. Attention Sarah was all too happy to give by removing her tongue from Jill's slit and dragged it up to meet the swollen clit waiting for its turn.

When Sarah gave the hard button a hard swipe, Jill's entire body bucked.

"YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS," she howled as Sarah started giving her clit a quick assault with her tongue. Jill's body shot up from the contact and when the initial burst had transformed into a never ending series of bursts she found her body now falling backwards.

Jill quickly moved her hands back to brace herself on the mattress and now she was hovering with her back over the rest of Sarah's exposed body. When she looked down her body Jill was able to clearly see her own perky tits shake from her humping body and look directly into Sarah's piercing blue eyes as her tongue did the most wonderful things to her clitoris.

Sarah's sweaty blonde hair was plastered to her forehead and she had her hands fused to Jill's shaking ass cheeks as she thrust herself down onto Sarah's mouth.

But as hot as Sarah found the sight of Jill's bouncing tits and the feel of her pussy slapping against her face, Jill's constant moving was making it quite difficult for Sarah to keep up a steady rhythm in her current position. Having to constantly move her head up and down to keep her mouth on Jill was starting to hurt Sarah's neck.

Not wanting to seem like a wimp, however, she couldn't just ask Jill. Instead she took a different approach.

Borrowing a move Jill used on her in the shower, Sarah kept her tongue on Jill's clit as she lifted her right hand away from Jill's ass and brought it down with a loud SMACK!

"FUCK!" Jill shouted as Sarah repeated the slap with two more. "Do that again!"

Sarah chuckled and spanked Jill three more times. Jill gasped in joy with each smack.

"I knew you would like that. A girl like you who likes getting fucked up the ass always loves getting spanked" leered Sarah, wrenching her mouth away from Jill's dripping honey long enough to get her point across. "Now stop moving that hot ass of yours so I don't break my neck and I can make you cum!"

Wanting nothing more right now than to cum all over Sarah's face, but not being able to find the strength to keep her body from responding to the pleasure the blonde was causing, Jill thought of a compromise.

When Jill's body had stilled, resting her pussy right over Sarah's face, Sarah said, "That's better," then got her hands back on Jill's ass and pulled her down to her waiting mouth.

Sarah's lips this time wrapped themselves Jill's clit and sucked it, slapping the nub with her tongue as she did so. This time her hands were keeping Jill's pussy right on her. She didn't want this cunt to leave her lips for any reason other than oxygen until she had claimed her prize.

Fortunately that's just what Jill wanted as well.

Sarah knew just how to treat Jill's pussy with enough passion and skill to keep her on the fast track to release but never giving her enough to give Jill what she needed.

That's not to say that Jill didn't love the teasing treatment Sarah was dispensing on her, of course. Sarah's mouth was doing things to her cunt that very few lovers in the past ever did.

Jill's clit jumped and throbbed with every lick and suck Sarah applied to it. And when pushed two fingers into Jill's needy cunt, Sarah moved away from her clit to resume licking the rest of Jill's dripping snatch and she left her clit as hard as a cock in her wake.

"Shit, your fingers feel so good in my tight cunt!" Jill's words were now flying from her lips in between large huffs of air. "Squeezing out more of my juice for your amazing mouth to drink up! Licking my soaked cunt raw and sucking my hard little clitty! You're going to make cum all over your hot fucking face!"

Sarah kept her fingers pumping as she pulled away from Jill to join in the dirty talk. "You like me sucking the cream out of your tight little cunt? Does Doctor Roberts want to cum all over my pretty face and make me slutty and sticky?"

"I can't make someone a slut when they were one to begin with!" shot back Jill, who, unable to hump Sarah's face due to the vice like grip on her ass, settled for grinding her pussy against Sarah's fingers and mouth, getting as much of her cream on Sarah's skin as she could.

"Oh I'm a slut am I?" asked Sarah playfully as she increased the speed of her pumping fingers. "Who's the one who loves getting her ass spanked and fucked? Who's the one fucking herself thinking about another woman when they have a boyfriend? And who's the one with three fingers shoved up their twat begging to cum?"

Jill looked slightly confused at the last part. She looked down between her shaking tits at a shiny-faced Sarah, one sharply-defined eyebrow raised in wonder. "I don't have – "

The rest of her confused statement was ripped from her lungs when Sarah sharply yanked out her soaked two fingers and quickly plunged them back in, this time joined with a third.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!" Jill shouted as Sarah hammered up into the drenched cunt above her. "Fucking shit, Sarah! Fuck my fucking slit and make me cum all over your slutty face!"

"See: begging. And what does that make you?" asked a smug Sarah, loving the sensation of her fingers parting Jill's wet walls again and again. "Tell me, Jill or I won't let you cum!"

The look on her face told Jill that Sarah was being 100% serious. Promising herself she would get Sarah back for this, Jill submitted to the blonde's demand.

"It makes me a dirty little slut! Begging for you to make me cum when I have a boyfriend makes me a dirty little cheating slut!! Now, please Sarah! Make me cum!!" begged Jill, her hands gripping the sheet's so hard she was afraid she might rip them.

"No," said Sarah. Her fingers were now frozen inside Jill's pussy, not moving an inch.

She was so loud and clear there was no mistaking what Jill had heard, even over her own heavy breathing and thumping heart.

"What?!" whined Jill as she tried to thrust her hips down and get Sarah's finger's moving again, but to no avail. "What do you mean 'no'!"

"I mean no," Sarah answered calmly, her face expressionless, "begging for another woman to make you cum when you have a boyfriend doesn't make you a slut."

Jill was about to angrily whine "Why not?" when Sarah cut her off with a wicked grin and one sentence.

"It makes you a fucking whore!"

And with no further ado, Sarah smashed her face in between Jill's legs, her fingers coming to life again by slamming up into her cunt.

"AHHH FUCKKKKKK!!!" Jill screamed as her pussy was now experiencing feelings it hadn't felt in years. She had three fingers rapidly pistoning inside her with a tongue licking every square-inch of pussy it could. "I'M A WHORE!!! I'M A GODDAMN FUCKING WHORE!!! JUST MAKE ME CUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!!!" Jill howled as she received her wish.

Sarah's fingers immediately left the confined space of Jill's clenching cunt walls and were replaced by a pair of famished lips, eagerly awaiting their feast. And feast they did as Sarah drank down squirt after squirt of Jill' yummy cum.

The one thing Sarah hated about shower sex was that, unless you were on your knees with your head between your lovers legs, you could never experience the taste of your partner's cum. It would always get washed down the drain before you could properly taste them off of fingers or a cock.

There was no such problem here. Sarah licked and sucked every drop of the delicious honey and savored them all. Everything she missed tickled her skin as it spread on her face and down her chin and neck.

Jill, meanwhile, had been unable to keep herself up any longer. The moment her orgasm hit, her arms gave out on her and she was now lying on top of Sarah's front, her head in between Sarah's long legs, with Sarah's tits poking her lower back with their diamond hard nipples. Her face clad in an expression of vast satisfaction.

When Sarah had finally licked every drop that she could from Jill's pussy, the brunette rolled herself off of her lover. She turned her body around so she could lie down next to her and immediately pulled Sarah into a scorching kiss.

Sarah moaned into Jill's mouth as her tongue slid over Sarah's lips, gathering up the cream that remained. And when Jill's hands reached up to stroke Sarah's tits, her moans increased.

"Mmmmm," moaned Sarah as she pulled away, a string of saliva extended between their panting lips. "My turn."

Sarah broke away from Jill hands and moved to the head of the bed. Laying down on the pillows, Sarah spread her legs slightly in anticipation of Jill's body.

To Sarah horror, however, Jill, instead of crawling in between her legs to play with Sarah's body, she was actually getting off of the bed.

It took a few seconds for Sarah to fully comprehend that Jill was no longer on the bed with her and her aching need. Once the realization set in, Sarah shouted, "Hey, where do you think you're going? Get back here and fuck me!"

Desperate for some relief that Jill was for some reason not going to give, Sarah stretched her left hand down and started rubbing her pussy while her right began to squeeze and pinch her tits.

Jill smirked over her shoulder at the needy blonde as she approached her bag by the closet and laughed, "Does big bad Agent Walker have a problem?"

"You're damn right I have a problem!" snapped Sarah. Her busy hands were helping to alleviate her arousal, but she knew they couldn't compare to Jill's fingers or tongue. Her anger dissipated somewhat when Jill bent over to reach into her bag, sticking her ass into the air. She made a show of it her captive audience by swaying it back and forth as she searched for her mystery item. Sarah's eyes followed the entrancing dance of Jill's cheeks, fully aware that the two of them had now switched places from when Sarah had done the ass teasing in the bathroom, and perfectly fine with the transfer of power.

She was just about to call out to Jill again when Jill exclaimed to her bag, "There you are!"

Jill stood up again and turned around, keeping the item behind her back. Despite Sarah's anger at being left in the lurch like this, she was extremely curious as to what Jill was hiding.

Jill approached the bed again, taking her sweet time, fully enjoying the sight of Sarah's hands pinching her nipples and rubbing vigorously between her legs.

"Are you feeling okay, Miss. Walker?" asked a fully serious Jill. The lewd smile on her face had been replaced by a worried frown.

Sarah glared at the brunette hard. This normally would have made a person start to tremble a bit as they tried to appease the angry spy so she would spare them, but Jill just took it in stride.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Stop screwing around and fuck me already!" glowered Sarah.

She was starting to get really pissed now. If Jill didn't stop fucking with her, Sarah was going to grab the smaller girl and shove her between her legs.

However, when Jill placed her hand on Sarah's forehead and said, "Wow, you really are burning up here! Don't worry though, Miss. Walker. Doctor Roberts will make sure to take really good care of you." All the anger evaporated on the spot.

'She wants to play doctor!' thought an excited Sarah.

Of course Sarah knew that Jill's doctorate wasn't in medicine, but she wasn't about to complain about inaccuracies. Not when the possibilities that lay ahead were so good.

Slowing down her hands, Sarah put on her very best innocent girl voice and said "Well, Doctor. I do feel kind of bad."

"Well, however bad you might feel, Miss. Walker, I'm sure I will be able to make you feel much better," comforted Jill. Her free hand that "checked her temperature" was now replacing Sarah's hand on her tits. She stroked the supple flesh that was now pink from Sarah's own eager hand as she said, "After all, I did bring my special equipment." She then showed Sarah what it was she got from her bag.

It certainly wasn't a stethoscope.

"Wow," marveled Sarah as she took in the 7 inch purple vibrator clutched in Jill's hand. "Are you sure this will make me feel better, Doctor Roberts?" asked Sarah, looking up at Jill with wide eyes.

Jill just continued to smile and brought the vibrator to Sarah's breasts. "Trust me, Miss. Walker. I've had many patients before you swear by this method. The all told me they never felt better after I used it on them."

Sarah moaned in response as Jill switched the tool on to its lowest setting and pressed it against her right nipple.

Jill nudged Sarah and the moaning woman complied with the unspoken request by sliding over a few inches on the bed. This allowed Jill to climb onto the bed again. She pressed her body up against Sarah's as she rubbed the humming shaft in her hand all over Sarah's large tit.

Jill's mouth was now against Sarah's neck, licking and sucking on her pulse point. She could feel her lover's pulse beating the conga against her tongue. "How are you feeling now, Miss. Walker?" inquired Jill. She had barely removed her mouth from Sarah's skin to ask her obvious question so her breath on Sarah's damp skin caused Sarah to pant even harder.

"I'm feeling – oh – much better now, Dr. Roberts," gasped Sarah. She was finally getting the relief she had craved and, while Jill wasn't at her pussy yet, Sarah knew it was just a matter of time now.

"I'm so glad," said Jill. She moved her toy over to pay attention to Sarah's other big boob and brought her mouth up from Sarah's neck to hover them over Sarah's panting lips. "After all, I live to make my patients happy."

"You're doing a great job of it, doc," moaned Sarah before Jill closed the distance between them and the two of them fell into another hot kiss.

Jill's tongue plunged into Sarah's willing mouth, swapping spit with the busty blonde as she slowly began to travel the length of Sarah's sweat coated stomach with her vibrator.

"Damn, Sarah! Your whole body is wet for me!" gawked Jill as she broke character and allowed her gaze to fully take in the sight of the sweaty sheen that covered Sarah's skin.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're amazing," scoffed Sarah with a roll of her eyes. She finally moved her stroking hand away from her wet folds to make way for Jill's. "Just fuck me and make me feel better!"

Jill remembered that she was supposed to be treating her "patient", so with a cough, she slipped back on her doctor voice and said, "Don't snap at me Miss. Walker. I'm trying to help you. If you don't cooperate, then I'll just have to punish you."