Sarah vs. the First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

Jill gave Sarah a look that said quite clearly "Tell me I'm wrong" but Sarah couldn't. Jill was right and they both knew it. Beckman wouldn't give it a seconds thought once Sarah confirmed she hadn't compromised anybody's safety.

"You still haven't told me why you aren't going to tell anybody!" pressed on Sarah, who was getting tired of running around the answer. She just wanted to hear the truth and get out of the room as soon as she could.

"Because of the same reason you won't," answered Jill.

Sarah's eyes widened in surprise. Of all the reasons she had thought Jill would have given, that was certainly the last.

"What, Chuck?" asked Sarah, a serious note of disbelief in her now raised voice. "You won't tell anyone what we did because of Chuck?"

"Who's the one person who would be actually hurt if he were to find out about the two of us?" an irritated Jill answered. "Chuck of course! If he found out that the woman he was dating not only betrayed him to Fulcrum but also fucked the woman he was in love with, who knows what damage it would cause."

Sarah let Jill's words sink in. Once again, Jill was absolutely right. Chuck's reaction was the sole reason Sarah had wanted to talk to Jill. It was bad enough for him to have to deal with Jill's betrayal, but Sarah's different yet no less painful betrayal would be completely devastating to the man.

After a few seconds of Sarah standing there, eyes still locked with Jill's, Sarah began to laugh.

It was a low, mocking chuckle, directed right at the bound woman sitting in front of her.

"Nice try, Jill," laughed Sarah. "Even if everything you said was true, the last thing I'm going to do today is believe you actually care about Chuck." Sarah turned to leave, having gotten the information she had sought.

"But I do," called Jill, her voice desperate and rife with turmoil. "I know you don't believe me, and you have every reason not to, but it's the truth! I do care about Chuck. Before all of this, I truly did love him. A part of me still does, and I just want to make sure he'll be alright. That's all I ever wanted, despite what you think. He means so much to me and – "

This time it was Jill who cut off, but not with words. It was with a loud SMACK and a sharp sting on her cheek. Jill's hair was flung over her face as her head jerked to the side from the strength of the slap.

Sarah was standing over the still form of Jill, her breath ragged and tears beginning to form in her eyes. She had never hated another woman more than she hated Jill right now.

How dare she talk about Chucks feeling like that! How dare she speak as if she had the right to care about him! Who did this piece of trash think she was?

Her hand stung from the impact with Jill's face, but she paid it no mind as she used it to pull Jill's head up by her hair.

Jill gave a hissed "Ow!" at the pain in her head, but Sarah ignored it as she used her free hand to grab Jill by her face, her fingers digging into her cheeks, forcing the traitor to her in the eye.

Sarah's got her face close to Jill's and snarled, "Don't you EVER talk about Chuck like that ever again! You don't deserve to care about his FEELINGS! You don't deserve to talk about loving him!" Sarah let go of Jill's hair to rear her hand back and slapped Jill again. "You're a foul, rotten, double-crossing, traitorous little piece of shit that never deserved Chuck to begin with!" Another slap. "I'm sorry I ever met you, never mind fucked you!" Slap! "If I knew what you were then I would have shoved my whole fucking fist up your ass!" Slap! Slap! Slap! "And I'm going to make sure that you rot in jail for the rest of your worthless life!"

With one final stinging slap to each of Jill's red cheeks, Sarah let go of Jill's face only to grab her throat instead. Squeezing firm enough to make it harder for the prisoner to breath, but not enough so she would pass out, Sarah said in a dangerous whisper, "Here's what's going to happen. In two hours, your escort will arrive to take you away, but before that happens, Chuck is going to want to say goodbye. He's going to want to move on with his life and for him to do that, he'll need closure. But let me make this very clear," Whispered Sarah in a very low, but deadly voice, "after today, if I ever find out that you tried to get in contact with him in ANY way," she emphasized by tightening her grip, causing Jill's face to begin to turn red, yet her eyes never left Sarah's, "I. Will. End. You."

And with that promise left floating in the air, Sarah spat in Jill's face then shoved the woman back onto her chair, where she slumped into a sobbing, heavy breathing mess.

Sarah stormed from the room, locking the door behind her and entered the main room where Casey was still sitting, writing up some report.

"Done in there," grunted Casey without looking up.

"Yeah," muttered Sarah. She brushed past Casey and entered the armory. She need to let off some steam now, and letting off a few rounds in the shooting range seemed just the trick.

Sarah heard a low whistle from Casey and knew he must have turned on the camera to Jill's room. "You really let her have it, didn't you Walker," asked Casey with a tone of admiration.

"I guess," brushed off Sarah as she loaded her weapons, too angry to say any more.

"You screwed her, didn't you?" said Casey. It was a statement, not a question.

Sarah didn't answer. She just stuck five rounds of ammo in the back of her pants and picked up her weapon.

Once she was finished and headed toward the firing range, Casey called after her, "First Little Miss. Subway, now Benedicta Arnold. You're getting further with the geek's women than he is."

Sarah ignored him. Casey knowing the truth meant nothing. She trusted her partner and knew he wouldn't blab. Instead she entered the firing range, looking forward to blowing off the heads of a couple of dummies, all of which Sarah would be imagining to look like Jill's

End.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers