Sarah vs. the Sandwich Shop Girl

Story Info
Sarah is given an unusual yet fun task to protect Chuck.
18.6k words
4.65
42.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers

This is an edited version, as I found a few grammatical errors when I read through it again. I will try and be more careful in future projects.

**********

Sarah had not been looking forward to this part.

Well, to be completely honest with herself, she hadn't looked forward to any of the events of the past 24 hours, but the entire situation had been taken out her hands, so she just had to take it.

Having to explain to her commander, General Beckman, why she, Sarah Walker and Chuck Bartowski, regular Buy More Nerd Herder who got a computer with all of the governments deepest darkest secrets in it called the Intersect downloaded in to his head and now has to be guarded 24/7 by herself and CIA agent Colonel John Casey on all the dangerous and deadly missions to save the country, and even the world, as well in his normal everyday life, which primarily included setting Chuck and Sarah up in a cover relationship to put a reason as to why she was around Chuck all of the time, had now ended their fake relationship, was easily in the bottom three of experiences she wished to have in her life.

But here she was, standing in Casey's home, staring at a screen as General Beckman finished the report that Sarah had compiled and sent. And the look on the General's face was not happy. At all.

"I don't like the idea of this break-up at all," Beckman said as she closed the report and looked up at Sarah and Casey through her monitor. "What the hell happened?"

Before Sarah could begin to explain herself, Casey beat her to it.

"She got dumped," he said bluntly.

Sarah shot the back of his head a withering glare, but spoke up to answer.

"We decided that it would be best for Chuck to date a civilian. It will help secure his cover in the event that someone I.D.'s me," said Sarah. 'There, that is a reasonable, logical explanation that should quell Beckman's anger, if not satisfy her altogether, without getting into the real, personal reasons that she wouldn't care about,' she congratulated herself.

"Yeah, because she got dumped," Casey repeated, not at all caring about the feelings and emotions that Sarah was trying to dance around.

Sarah let out a sigh of frustration at Casey's bluntness, but luckily it wasn't heard by Beckman as she went on saying, "Let me get this straight, some woman comes in off the street and starts dating the asset, and this doesn't strike either of you as suspicious?"

This actually angered Sarah a little and forced her to come to Chuck's defense. "It's not completely unfeasible; he is reasonably charming." 'It worked on me,' she said to herself. She could practically feel the eye's rolling in Casey's head.

"I've heard enough," said Beckman, and it was quite clear that she really did didn't want to hear more about the charming personality of Chuck Bartowski. "I want to know everything about this woman before she gets too close."

"How are we supposed to do that," asked Sarah. "It's not like we can just start hanging around her all of the time. I mean, a random Buy More employee and her boyfriend's ex aren't exactly the best candidates for 'People-I'm-going-to-spill-my darkest-secrets-to'."

"I don't care how you do it," snapped Beckman, making Sarah flinch at the severity. "Buy her a car, take her to Jamaica, pay off her student loans, hell fuck her yourself for all I care, I don't really give a damn. As long as you can't get arrested for it, do whatever you need to do to find out everything there is to know about this woman before she's selling Chuck's brain to the Iranians. This is goddamn national security I am talking about. Do I make myself clear," she finished with a glare so fiery, Sarah could feel the heat coming off the screen.

"Yes Mam!" Both agents sounded off, as even Casey was a little afraid of Diane Beckman when she was pissed.

"Good," said Beckman, and with nothing more to say, the screen went blank.

Sarah instantly slumped against the nearest wall, feeling as if Beckman had just ordered her to befriend bin Laden himself. 'Get close to Lou.' The idea was as foreign to her as breathing under water, and seemed just as likely.

The Lou she was think of, the Lou that they had just finished getting ordered to find out everything about, was in fact Chuck's new girlfriend, Lou Palone.

Why a mother and father would christen their baby girl Lou was the last of Sarah's problems revolving around the girl, even before Beckman's order.

There they were, Chuck and Sarah, having a fun time with the cover relationship they used for Chuck's sister and his friends. What started out as just another assignment quickly became some of the best times of her life, for while she was often fighting for her and Chuck's life in on their missions, the rest of the time, she spent hanging out with Chuck, his sister Ellie and her boyfriend Devon "Captain Awesome" Woodcombe, and Chuck's best and closest friend, Morgan Grimes. She felt closer to Chuck than she had with anybody else in her whole life. And she knew that Chuck felt the same about her.

And it was the fact that she knew that caused all of this trouble.

Having more than friendly feelings for the man she was supposed to protect was very dangerous and unprofessional. So when Chuck finally told her his feelings, how he wanted to be with her, in a real relationship with out the lies, Sarah had to lie and tell him that she didn't feel the same way, basically ending all possibility's that Chuck might have had about a relationship.

This, of course, is where Lou comes in.

Right when Chuck was having doubts about their fake relationship, Lou comes in, is all cute and flirty, and Chuck is totally smitten with her. But he can't cheat on his 'girlfriend', so he can't pursue Lou.

Unfortunately, with Sarah cementing the fact that nothing could ever happen between the two of them, Chuck decided to end the cover-relationship. He just couldn't pretend to be dating a girl with whom he is heads-over-heels in love with, and never have it go anywhere. It was just too hard. So he ended it, and now he's over at Lou's every day, having the sandwich that Lou named after him, and having make-out sessions in his car.

Sarah is now forced to watch every night as the man she really does care about goes on dates with another woman.

Now Sarah is going to be forced to get close to that woman.

Sarah put her face in her hands and gave a deep sigh. 'What have I done to deserve this'

"Oh suck it up," said Casey, not even looking at her as he began putting away the briefing material that littered his apartment.

"Shut up Casey," shot back Sarah without looking up.

"I'm serious, Walker," Casey said, now looking at her, his face all business. "You were given an order. You have to do it, like it or not, plain and simple."

This caused Sarah's head to snap up. "Oh, really John, it's that simple is it? Well thanks, I didn't know it was so 'plain and simple'. I thought that getting close to my fake ex-boyfriends new girlfriend so I can tell if she is a terrorist psycho was going to a bit hard. But now that you've told me it's "plain and simple", I guess I'll just get over it!" She didn't even realize that she was now pacing up and down Casey's sitting room, the agitation and irritation she felt at this entire situation forcing her body to act on its own.

"Yes you will," said Casey firmly. "You will treat this like any other job. You won't let your girly parts compromise yourself any more than they already have. You are a soldier and one of the best field agents I have seen in a long time, so do your damn job." With nothing more to say to the angry blond, Casey, turned, saluted the framed picture of Ronald Reagan sitting on his side table, and headed toward the stairs. "Lock up on your way out," he called back to her.

Sarah was so angry; she wanted to either beat somebody or fuck them. She picked up her discarded coat and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her as she left, not locking the door.

Her dramatic storm out ended the instant she stepped outside.

The downside of having John live in the same apartment complex as the Bartowski's was that now when Sarah and Chuck were in an awkward stage in their friendship, running into each other outside work was now painful. Thankfully, there was no face to face contact with Chuck, but the reality was almost worse.

The blinds in the window were open, so Sarah now had an unobstructed view into the Bartowski living room; specifically the couch; specifically the two figures who were locked in a passionate embrace on said couch. And unfortunately, the two weren't Ellie and Awesome.

Strangely, the sight of Chuck and Lou kissing like they were didn't have the effect on Sarah that she thought it would. While the twinge of regret and the pull of longing to be where Lou was were still there, playing around in her stomach, it also hardened her at the same time.

She was Sarah Walker. She once fought her way out of a gymnasium full of Mexican drug dealers without breaking a bone or killing a person. She squeezed vital information out of men and women who were at the heels of Sadam, bin Laden, and Gadafi. There are parts of the world where the mention of her name caused all in the area to run and hide. She was not some heartbroken little girl who was going to have a cry in the corner because the boy she liked didn't want to play with her.

Like Casey said, she was a soldier. She was given an order, and Chuck or no Chuck she was going to do it and come out on top, no matter what the consequences.

"I'm sorry Chuck," she whispered, as she turned away from the Bartowski residence.

On her way out of the complex, Sarah made sure that Casey's door was securely locked.

**********

Of course, just because she decided to do something doesn't make it easy. A truth she discovered all too quickly.

After failing to convince Chuck to give their cover relationship another go, Sarah found it extremely difficult to get Lou alone. Chuck seemed to be basically glued to Lou's cute hip, and Sarah didn't dare and try and smooth up to Chuck's new girlfriend in front of his face. It would be too suspicious for her to try so soon after their "break-up".

Not to mention she had to fend off the affections of Chuck's creepy coworkers, Lester and Jeff. In her years as a spy for the US government, Sarah has surrounded herself with the vilest and disgusting specimen humanity had to offer. So how the hell these two haven't wound up in jail is beyond her. They seemed to be constantly leaping over the line that proper society deemed acceptable.

Now she was gripping Lester around the waist with her legs, in the middle of her cover job, counter girl at the Wienerluscious, correctly assuming that a frail little girl like Lester couldn't properly handle the rough and forceful sexual nature that Sarah was putting out.

Sure enough, she had just successfully drove Lester to run squealing like a piglet for Jeff, when the opportunity she's been waiting for fell into her lap.

Or, more accurately, walked by the Wienerluscious window, because at that moment Lou was passing by her window.

'Chuck is nowhere in sight, now's my chance!'

Sarah tried to psych herself up for this. 'Come on Sara! She's getting away! Get over it and GET TO WORK!'

"Hey Lou!" she shouted. But it came out much too forceful and harsh, and it was shown in Lou's reaction. She practically jumped out of her skin. She turned and looked through the window, where she saw Sarah waving her to come in.

'You're scaring the girl, Walker,' Sarah scolded herself. 'Calm the fuck down.'

Lou entered the store, looking quite apprehensive about being alone with Chuck's ex-girlfriend.

"Hi," said Sarah, trying to sound as pleasant and welcoming as possible. She didn't think she succeeded very well.

"Hi," Lou repeated back, sounding and looking wary at this whole situation. "Nice to see you again."

'Yeah right,' Sarah scoffed to herself. 'There is nothing nice about this whole thing and you know it.' But out loud she said, in a much more threatening tone than she wanted to convey, "You know, he's a great guy."

'What the hell? What are you doing, Walker!?'

Lou seemed to be thinking the same thing, because when she next spoke, it was clear she had no idea why Sarah had called her in to tell her this. "Yeah, I've sort of had the same opinion so far, too."

"It's not an opinion, it's a fact," she shot back. And before she could stop herself, her mind forced one last sentence out of her mouth. "Don't hurt him."

'What! Did I just threaten her! Did I really just do that?! What the fuck is wrong with you Sarah?'

That was a question that was clearly running wild in Lou's head as well. The look on her face told Sarah quite plainly that she thought a few too many screws were loose in Sarah's head. Her eyebrows were raised in confusion and, to Sarah's horror, fear.

"Okay!" she said, quite obvious she was bringing this conversation to a quick end. "I wasn't planning on it. Thanks for the heads up."

And with one last worried look at the wiener shop girl, Lou left the store.

Sarah instantly collapsed into the nearest chair, so completely angry and confused at Chuck. Before him, she never would have acted like this to a mark. Threatening her and making it quite clear she didn't like her; these were not the tools one used when trying to withdraw information from a civilian.

She needed to snap out of this funk before something horrible happened.

**********

When Sarah was worried about something she always did one of two things to relieve her stress.

The first option was fighting. There was no better way to let her anger out at the fucked up situations in her life than to unleash all kinds of fury on some unsuspecting person. The part of Sarah that still lived in her heart, the part that enveloped her entire life before Operation Bartowski began, loved the act of violence. It loved the feeling of taking some evil peace of shit, and breaking them into a withering, whimpering baby who would beg for Sarah to either stop or to end their misery depending on how harsh of a beating Sarah was dishing out. And right now Sarah wanted that. She wanted somebody begging for her, pleading for her to end their pain.

However, the act of going out and beating people to death for the sole reason as to relieve the stress of dealing with her asset and his new girlfriend was, unfortunately, illegal. So she had to go with plan B.

Sarah was currently in her apartment dressed in grey sweatpants, a pink sports bra, and boxing gloves. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail to keep it from flying in her face, and she was giving a barrage of devastating punches to her reliable punching bag that she had hanging from her ceiling.

Before she came to Burbank, Sarah used a punching bag often. It was the best way to relieve stress and let out her anger without getting into any trouble. It was usually once a day every few months, in between assignments, at the NSA's gym in Washington.

But then she was assigned to Burbank. Within one day of working on Operation Bartowski, Sarah had the NSA send and install a punching bag in her apartment. And did she ever use it.

Now she was dealing out a couple of swift right punches, before letting her left hand get in on the action. She was jumping around the bag, dodging invisible blows that the bag was apparently giving back.

Sarah would never admit to anybody but right now in her mind, the punching bag was changing in her mind from Lou to Chuck to Beckman to Casey. All of the people she blamed for the screwed up situation she called her life: Chuck for "dumping" her; Lou for dating him; Beckman for giving her this shit assignment; Casey for being her goddamn voice of reason. All of these people were people a very, very small part of her would love to actually punch a few times, but her common sense and conscience, as well as the simple fact that she actually cared for all of them (sans Lou of course), kept her from acting on these desires.

Usually, a good hour's work out with her punching bag was enough to completely drain Sarah of all her worries and anger, at least for the rest of the night. It would always clear her mind and calm her down, so that she would be able to clearly think about what she needed to do and how to go about it.

Sarah was just ending her second hour. Her mind was nowhere clear. She certainly wasn't calm.

With a final heavy punch that was accompanied by a harsh grunt, Sarah slammed her gloved right hand into the padding. She was breathing heavily and drenched in sweat.

She allowed her body to lean forward against the punching bag until her arms were wrapped around it, using it as support. She closed her eyes and rested her head against the bag.

'Why the hell am I so upset?'

She didn't understand it. What was it about Chuck? What was it about him that turned her entire life upside down; him and his damn girlfriend? His goddamn sexy girlfriend.

Her eyes snapped open. She was staring at her apartment without seeing anything.

"Oh no," she said. "Oh no, no, no, no, no."

That did not just happen. She did not just think of Chuck's girlfriend as sexy. She would not allow that to happen.

She whipped off her gloves and threw them aside. She stormed over to her dressing table and looked at herself in the mirror.

Staring back at her was a tall blond woman, her shoulder length hair put up into a ponytail. Her skin was covered in a light sheen of sweat, giving her a slightly shiny glow in the lights of the apartment. The pink sports bra kept her 34 C breasts safe from her violent exercise she just finished, but also made them look god damn irresistible. The bra left a tiny bit of cleavage that only hinted at the pleasures they hid. She lowered her gaze and was met with her own impossibly flat stomach that Sarah had worked on every day for the past 10 years to keep in perfect shape. Her belly button was an innie and one of the places on her body that she loved getting attention to from lovers. Her round, curvy ass rested on her long, dead sexy legs that were all covered by the definitely not sexy grey sweatpants.

There were very few things in her life that Sarah was 100% certain about; the fact that she was drop dead, stunningly sexy and that most men and women in the world would give one of their limbs to lie in bed with was one of them.

That thought brought a smile to Sarah's face. She loved her body. It was a great source of pride to be able to look in the mirror and see this supermodel-esque figure looking back at her. To think that this was the same girl who had to deal with frizzy, untamable hair and the ugliest braces in high school, who never had boys look at her longer then it took to sneer at her, made her have to pinch herself on more than one occasion.

These thoughts did what the workout could not. Sarah began to calm down and relax. Now she was heading into the second surefire thing she used to get over stress. Sex. Thinking about sex and masturbating to her most unlikely of fantasies always eased her mind, without fail. All it took was to think of how sexy and attractive Lou was, which was immensely disturbing.

It wasn't the thought of being attracted to a woman that disturbed her. That was far from the truth. Sarah loved women. She loved eating pussy, playing with tits, and kissing their soft mouths. Even before she joined the NSA, Sarah loved women. Her first sexual experience with another person was with a woman. It was when she was 17, with her school nurse. It was the kind of high school fantasy one would find in Penthouse, but it totally changed her outlook on sex. So she didn't have a problem with fucking Lou because she was a woman. No, she had a problem because she's dating Chuck, a man she's starting to have feelings for.

smrtguy85
smrtguy85
45 Followers