Sarah vs. the Sandwich Shop Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Lou was just some random girl in the Buy More, Sarah would have no qualms in fantasizing about what it would be like to take her to the back to the Wienerluscious, get her on the counter, and dive right into her surly delicious pussy.

But she's not some random girl. If she did fuck Lou, and Chuck were to find out about it, she didn't want to think of the pain he might feel.

At the same time though, Sarah was thinking about last night, and one of the suggestions she had been given in dealing with Lou, "hell fuck her yourself." It was a throw away thought from a General who didn't have the time or patience to deal with this shit. But now that she's started thinking about it, Sarah just couldn't stop.

What would it be like to push Lou on that counter? To kiss her adorable lips. To squeeze that cute ass hidden from the world by those cruel pants. To cup those tits in her hands. To push her hand in her pants, cupping her panties, feeling her wetness.

A shiver ran down Sarah's spine. She had closed her eyes thinking about Lou, and when she opened them, she wasn't surprised at what she saw in the mirror.

Her nipples were rock hard. Part of the cause was the erotic images churning around in her head. The other part was the hand that was squeezing the flesh through her bra. She imagined it was Lou, her brunette hair covering her cleavage as her lips attacked her neck, one hand squeezing Sarah's tits, while the other drifted south, towards the heat that Sarah could feel even as she inched her own breast free hand downward. She walked backwards until the back of her knees hit her bed, then lay down, hey eyes fluttering shut again, succumbing to her fantasies.

Being a 24/7 watchdog of the world's most valuable computer while battling own feelings didn't leave a lot of time to seek out partners. It's been so long since she has had sex that it's no surprise that she was so willing to delve in these thoughts.

'Well, it actually hadn't been that long,' she thought as her fingers slipped inside her pants and pinched one of nipples and the same time. 'I mean, the last time I had sex was when ...'

Sarah's eyes snapped open. Her hand left their firm grip on her breasts and flew to the table next to her bed and grabbed her phone. She flew through her contact lists until she found the name she was searching for.

Carina.

Just reading the name sent another throb of lust straight through her body, especially her pussy, which she had been rubbing with three fingers the entire time.

Carina and she have a long and complex history, from hurtful betrayal to mind shattering orgasms. Most of their history involved fights for their lives against insurmountable odds, only to end up in some hotel room in a foreign land, fucking the night away.

The last time she and Carina met up, Carina came into town hoping to steal an already stolen diamond from a dangerous drug dealer. But before she asked Sarah for help, Carina decided to have some fun with her.

She snuck into Sarah's apartment, covered head to toe in black, while Sarah was getting ready for a shower. Realizing an intruder was behind her Sarah made a weapon out of soap and one of her stockings and fought the intruder until they were both bruised and panting. When finally Carina's identity was revealed, Sarah was both angry that Carina had tricked her like this and happy to see her friend again.

After Carina explained why she was there and Sarah offered her teams help, Sarah had started to get ready to leave. She was stopped, however, when she felt Carina come up behind her and move her hair from her shoulder, exposing her neck.

"You were pretty skilled with that stocking," Carina purred, bringing her lips to Sarah's neck. Sarah moaned at the contact, and got even louder when Carina wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Y-You know, you've got to be prepared," stumbled Sarah. Carina always did this to her, always turned her into a wet mess that needed to be fucked. Carina was skating her fingers around Sarah's stomach, causing goose flesh to appear, her teeth coming into play as she nipped at the skin in her neck.

"Don't," Sarah said quickly.

"Don't what?" Carina asked, mouth traveling up and down Sarah's neck and collarbone while her hands were tracing higher and higher, until they brushed the bottoms of her covered breasts. Her teeth were nipping up and down her neck, before she switches sides and gives that side of her neck the same treatment.

"Don't leave any v-visible marks. I don't want my team-" a sharp gasp made its way out of her mouth, cutting her off when Carina's mouth left her neck and attached to her earlobe while at the same time both hands reached up to squeeze Sarah's tits through her nightie. "Fuck, Carina."

"Don't worry, blondie," Carina reassured her as she turned Sarah around so they were facing each other. "I'll make sure your marks are completely hidden."

And with that Carina shoved Sarah onto the bed, whipped off the jacket to reveal her bare, freckled tits, with her diamonds hard pink nipples, letting Sarah get a few seconds of unobstructed view, before pouncing on top of her and smothered Sarah's lips with her own.

When Sarah and Carina finally met up with Chuck and Casey many hours later, Sarah was forever grateful for her experiences with pain she has had in her life. If it weren't for that, she wouldn't have been able to hide all of the wincing and flinching she felt every time she sat down.

Just thinking of that last time with Carina made Sarah even wetter, something she hadn't thought possible, seeing how already soaked her fingers were as they rubbed all around her pussy lips.

She dialed Carina's number and waited for her answer, never stopping her rubbing.

Of course, if she's on a mission or otherwise engaged, than Sarah would only have her thoughts and fingers to keep her satisfied.

After four rings, Sarah's hope began to fade. She was about to hang up, she heard the ringer cut off and a sultry voice took its place.

"Hey sexy, I was just thinking about you."

"Carina," moaned Sarah, as she allowed two of her fingers to penetrate the folds.

"Damn, you are way ahead of me," laughed Carina. "How many fingers are you up to?"

"T-tw-two!" Sarah panted, the combination of Carina's sultry voice and the feeling of her own fingers pumping in and out in the cramped space of her sweatpants were quickly sending towards orgasm.

"Let's make it three," purred Carina. Through the fog of her arousal, Sarah thought she heard water in the background, but she couldn't concentrate on that now, not as she entered the third fingers. Before she could get used to the feeling of her accommodating pussy, Carina said, "Feel me put my fingers in you, Sarah. Feel my fingers stretch your pretty little cunt."

"FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!" That did it. Hearing Carina talk to her like that, imagining it was her fingers pumping into her pussy, made the already immensely aroused Sarah come harder than she had in weeks. She could feel the sticky juice pooling in her now ruined sweatpants as well as drench her hand, her hips bucking wildly.

"That's it, babe, cum all over my hand. Make my hand absolutely dripping. Mmmm, I just put my fingers in my mouth, tasting your amazing pussy. Do you want some to?" That was a ridiculous question with an easy answer.

"Yes! God yes!" Sarah lifted her hand from her ruined pants and panties and brought it up to her face.

"Can you smell it," said Carina. "Can you smell your pussy all over my fingers?"

Sarah was pressing her phone so hard against her ear, she knew it would be sore when she put it down, but she just couldn't even begin to care, not when she had her own pussy covered fingers placed under her nose and took a deep sniff.

"There's nothing better than the smell of girl cum is there," said Carina.

She was supposed to agree, to say 'no, there is nothing better', but knew that would be the wrong answer. Instead Sarah said in a voice she was surprised was working, "Yes there is."

"Oh, do tell Sarah, what's better than the smell of girl cum" a knowing Carina played along?

Sarah held two of her fingers in front of her mouth and said just two words.

"The taste."

Saying nothing more Sarah opened her mouth and shoved the two fingers in, licking and sucking the cum off of the digits.

"Oh, of course, baby, how could I be so stupid," moaned Carina. "Absolutely nothing is better than the taste of girl cum. Do you like it, blondie? Do you like tasting your own cum on my fingers? Licking and sucking it off like the whore you are?"

"Mmmhmm" was the only answer Sarah could give with a mouth full of her own cum.

When she had sucked every last drop of her cum from her hand, Sarah gave a huge sigh of bliss and told Carina, "That was just what I needed. Thanks C"

Sarah could hear the smirk on her friends face as she hissed back, "I've always got you need, Agent Walker. All you need to do is ask."

Sarah's already seemingly permanent smile grew even bigger at her lovers words. "Where are you? I thought I heard water in the background but I couldn't be sure."

"Because you were too busy fucking yourself while thinking about me, you mean," Carina playfully shot back. She absolutely loved teasing Sarah, whether in person or on the phone like this; she was just so easy to get riled up and feisty, even after orgasms. And when she got like that, then watch the fuck out.

Sure enough, Sarah's response seemed to come from a fully energized woman, and not someone who just had a powerful frig session.

"Damn right I was," Sarah growled, completely succumbed to her post-orgasm haze of lust. "I was too busy slamming my fingers into my soaking wet cunt, thinking about you kneeling over me, sucking my big tits, making me fucking howl, your palm pounding into my rock hard clit with every stroke." Sarah's hand found its way to her bra and wanting to feel flesh-on-flesh, quickly pulled it up, so it was resting above her freed breasts, shiny with the sweat that had gathered there from her workout session and her masturbating.

"Oh, god, Sarah," Carina sighed, stroking her own pussy lips, getting off on the erotic picture Sarah was painting for her. "I wish you were with me right now. You wanted to know what the water was baby? It's my fucking bath tub!" She heard Sarah give a deep groan and knew she had just sent her into another level of horny. Sarah loved sex in the shower and tub.

"That's right babe, I got in my nice, warm tub, getting ready, not to get clean, but to get so fucking dirty," Carina purred. "I was going to rub myself off a few times thinking of your big, bouncy tits, long, hot tongue and that delicious pussy of yours getting all wet and slippery with me in my tub as well as down in your cunt."

"Stop, Carina," Sarah reluctantly forced herself to say. "I already had my fun. Now it's your turn."

"Aahh, but why can't we both cum at the same time," teased Carina. "I love fucking myself alongside you."

Sarah's energy came back instantly hearing Carina talk like this. "I love it to, C, and believe me I'm going to have my fun as well. But now, I'm going to be the one driving. Hold on one second."

She placed the phone down on the bed and quickly pulled off her bra, tore the braid out of her hair, shaking it out all around her shoulders, causing her completely exposed tits to bounce and jiggle a bit, and quickly pushed and shuffled out of her ruined pants and panties. Once she was dressed only in her birthday suit, Sarah jumped back on the bed, scooped up her phone and asked Carina, in the huskiest voice she could muster, "I'm back baby. Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did. And where did you go, Ms. Walker," Carina asked, voice equally husky.

"Oh, just to slip into something a little more comfortable to make sure we really have some fun," chimed Sarah, her eyes scanning her admittedly outstanding naked body, wishing Carina was there to see it herself, her hand following the same path, ready to start the fun all over again.

Fifteen minutes later, the two women lay in their respective rooms, panting and catching their breath from the marathon sessions they just endured. This was just what Sarah needed. The anxiety and worries that Sarah had felt all day today was long gone. She knew they would come flooding back to her when she woke up in the morning, but now she could bask in the connection she shared with her closest friend and frequent lover.

She could just lie there the rest of the night and listen to the labored panting she could hear through the phone, but Carina ended up being the one breaking the silence.

"So, what do I owe all of these amazing pleasures this morning," Carina purred, still clearly out of it a little.

"Oh, so you're somewhere where it's morning now are you," Sarah teased.

"Oh, no," Carina gave a gasp of mock horror. "You fucked me so raw that I can't think straight. You're wicked little mouth is draining all of my secrets out of me."

"It wouldn't be the first time," Sarah shot back, lightly stroking her sweaty stomach.

"Touché, Miss. Walker," Carina conceded. "Touché. But seriously, you never call me for phone sex when you're just horny. It usually takes that plus a ton of drama and bullshit to get you so desperate to call me up. So what's up?"

This was one of the reason's Sarah loved Carina. Whenever she's not fucking the air out of her, or working her own angle on a mission, Carina always thought of Sarah's feelings and state of happiness. Parts of Sarah sometimes wondered why she wasn't in love with her. It would make things so much easier for her.

"Is it the accountant," Carina bluntly asked? "Is he not fucking you as hard and often as you want, so you've got to call up little old me to get your pussy juices flowing?"

Then she makes comments like that, and Sarah remembers. As often as Sarah wanted to fuck the shit out of Carina, she also wanted to throttle her just as often.

"First of all, he's an analyst," she shot back, her voice raising a few octaves, defending Chuck's cover title, because no one outside of her, Casey, General Beckman, NSA director Graham, and a few higher up's in the government knew Chuck's real role in Operation Bartowski, "and second of all," her voice going actually lower than her original voice, embarrassed that she was admitting this, "But yes, in a way."

"Oooo," Carina purred, clearly interested now. "'In a way?' What way is it?"

So Sarah explained the situation to Carina, leaving out key parts like Chuck being the Intersect, making it sound like she was afraid of Lou killing him in general. The whole time, Carina listened, not saying anything other than a few "Yeah"'s and "Uh huh"'s to show she was listening.

"And now I was just picturing Lou, and how fucking hot she was and thinking that maybe fucking her wouldn't be a bad idea, and only a part of me wants to do it to help Chuck, the rest of me just wants to fuck her to fuck her, but how do I fuck her and get the information at the same time without giving myself away?" Sarah finished her rant in form of a question, eagerly waiting to hear what Carina had to say. She could give some insightful, helpful advice when she knew Sarah really needed it.

"Drug and fuck her," Carina simply stated.

And other times she just fucked with her.

"Carina!" Sarah was angry now. She shot up from her bed and started pacing the room, forgetting her exhaustion for the moment. It was lucky she had drawn the blinds when she got home, otherwise she would be giving some lucky bastard the peep show of the year. "I'm being serious here! If you don't help me, I swear the next time we meet I won't fuck you at all!"

"I am helping you," Carina said calmly, not at all scared by Sarah's threat. "Drug her so you can fuck her, than when she's delirious from the drug-cum combo, ask her everything you want. Even the toughest of bastards would spill from that."

'Damn, that actually makes sense,' a thoroughly calmed Sarah thought, coming to a stop alongside her bed, sitting back down on it. "You know, that might actually work."

"Of course it will work," Carina said, and Sarah knew she was rolling her eyes. "I thought of it, didn't I?"

"And it just so happens that I might actually have the right drug for the job already," said Sarah as she rested her body on her headboard.

"Really," a piqued Carina asked? "Is my little whore turning into a little crack whore?"

"Of course not," Sarah scoffed. "We just wrapped up a mission involving Pentothal and it left us with a couple of vials."

Pentothal was a unique drug that forced it's taker to answer any and all question's truthfully, no matter how much they didn't want to. Unfortunately, it had a small side effect.

"Doesn't that kill the taker after a few hours," Carina asked?

"A full dosage without the antidote, yes," Sarah admitted. "But I don't need to use much, and if I mix the antidote in right after, the truth forcing effects still work, but it takes away any negative side effects."

Sarah could hear Carina laughing through the earpiece, making Sarah a bit annoyed. "What's so funny?"

"Oh, I was just thinking about you trying to explain to the accountant the how his freshly fucked girlfriend wound up naked and dead in your bed!" Carina couldn't contain herself anymore and exploded in hysterics.

Sarah put her face in her free hand in exasperation, now fully appreciating even more why she wasn't in love with this woman. "Yeah, well, thanks for your help and fuck you," Sarah shot before she moved her phone away to hang up.

The split second between pulling the phone away and her thumb pressing the 'end' button and shutting off all sound from the other end, Sarah was able to make out one last contribution through Carina's on going laughter.

"That's what you said before you killed her with your pussy!"

**********

Everything was set. All preparations were ready.

The cameras that Casey hacked into in Lou's shop were all in top condition and fully functional. Casey himself was sitting in a van in the otherwise vacant Wienerluscious parking lot, sound and visuals all working perfectly. Chuck was preoccupied with Morgan in the visual center of the Buy More trying out the new Gears of War 2, a game that mysteriously, and not at all conveniently put there by friendly connections from the government, found itself in Morgan's mailbox this morning, despite not being scheduled for release for another year. Needless to say, the two of them, plus a few dozen of Burbank's other video games lovers were crammed into the severely overcrowded electronics store.

Wearing a locket containing a packet of first-rate Pentothal and the vial of antidote in her pocket, the only thing keeping Sarah from getting Lou to spill her deepest darkest secrets to her was the 20 feet that stood between where Sarah was standing on the sidewalk and the door to Lou's shop.

That, and Sarah's still lingering doubt's in what she was about to do, despite all of her years of being a spy yelling at her to get a move on.

Doubt's that were echoed by Casey's voice in her ear.

"Get moving Walker. Little Miss Subway isn't going to drug herself now is she?" The impatient voice was coming through the small, only-see-it-if-you-look-for-it ear pierce that was disguised as an ear piercing.

Sarah's response was a quick 1 fingered salute back to the van as she steeled herself and walked across the parking lot.

Sarah could hear Casey's low chuckle in her ear, followed by a "Back at you, Walker" as she approached the door and opened it with a bell chime announcing her entrance.

The shop was as big as one would expect for a popular yet not well known sandwich shop. There were two coke refrigerators next to a shelf of make-it-at-home sandwich ingredients. There were 5 tables each with 4 chairs around them. There were all sorts of rolls and pastries along the shelves on the counter. Being around 8 P.M., there were a few costumers sitting around the store. A 30-something woman was the closest to Sarah and the door, with two men who clearly were coming from the gym at one of the tables at the other end of the store, all of whom were engrossed in either their food or their phones.